I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"You sound like you admire him." Trevor commented.

"I do." Ernie admitted. "I wish that I had a quarter of his intelligence and composure."

"Well, thanks for the info; you just might see me tomorrow." Trevor replied.

Trevor watched Ernie away and realized that he hadn't asked his name.

"Hey! What's your name?" he called out.

"Ernie Johnson, yours?"

"Trevor Edison."

Trevor walked away satisfied that Ernie wasn't a threat. If anything, he was in danger. He hadn't missed the look that Andrew had given him in class. He went to the nearest restroom and took the note out of his pocket.

"This is one crazy assed son of a bitch."

And then the address and time.

Trevor looked at his watch and decided to get something to eat and swing by the office to see if Charles had gotten back yet.

*********

Now that Ralph was calmed down and Kenji spent time with Marie, he and Patricia had a chance to talk. Dai and Hiroshi took care of the children to allow them time to talk in private.

"Do not rush." Dai told them. "We will tend to the children."

They spoke briefly to the children and went to their room. Kenji closed and then locked the door behind him. He stood watching as Patricia slowly undressed. His breath caught when her dress slipped over her shoulders, down and over her wide hips and finally to the floor. He didn't move when she removed her bra and finally her panties. He just wanted to look at her before he touched her, before he tasted her; before he lost himself in her.

Patricia stayed where she was. She had seen him like this before. He needed and wanted to talk, but he needed her first. Even as he approached her with the front of his slacks bulging out, she didn't move although she wanted to. She wanted nothing more than to meet him halfway and throw her arms around him and hold him. But she waited.

Kenji's light brown eyes shone with desire as he approached her. His clothes seemed to be too snug, especially his slacks. He ignored the discomfort and kept his eyes on Patricia's face. He stopped in front of her, looked down and lightly ran a finger down the scar that Vernon Monroe caused when he threw a rock at her.

He bent down and placed his lips where his finger had been. He closed his eyes and inhaled the scent of the flowery soap that she showered with. He loved that scent and hoped that she never changed it. His lips followed the path of the scar and ended at her lips. For several seconds neither of them moved sharing the oxygen between them.

Finally, Kenji touched her lips with his tongue before slipping it into Patricia's mouth. Patricia moaned and stepped closer wrapping her arms around his waist. Her nipples hardened as they rubbed against the soft fabric of his shirt. A soft involuntary moan escaped her lips as she began to pull Kenji's shirt out of his trousers.

Patricia smiled when she felt his breath hitch as she ran her hands up and down his back and kneaded the tight muscles. She didn't know what it was about that simple touch, but he always immediately relaxed; this time was no different.

Kenji let out a long sigh as he crushed Patricia against him. It was like the worries of the day left him with that sigh. He began backing her backwards toward the bed not stopping until she was sitting on it. He stepped back and undressed while Patricia watched him. As always, when he undressed, he laid hers and then his clothes over the back of a chair.

By the time he was back at the bed, Patricia had already inserted the diaphragm and was lying back on the bed with her legs open in invitation. Kenji's cock jerked in response, but instead of sliding into her, he knelt between her legs and kissed her mound.

He took his time in kissing and licking her relishing every sigh and moan that passed through her lips. After several minutes, Kenji took Patricia's hardened nub into his mouth and suckled on it. He slid two long fingers inside of her, checked the placement of the diaphragm and began to slide them in and out at a slow, leisurely pace.

Patricia cried out, her hands clutching at the blankets on the bed. This was one of the rare times that they exchanged no words while making love. Kenji sucked and nipped at her clit until she came with a sob into a pillow. Wasting no time, Kenji slid into her before her orgasm was over. He ground his pubis against her every time he slid into her moaning when his full sacs rubbed against her ass cheeks.

Patricia reached up and pulled Kenji down to her. She planted kisses on his chest before finally taking a nipple into her mouth and flicking the tip of her tongue over it.

"Oh Kirei." Kenji moaned speaking for the first time since they began making love.

Patricia knew that he was close by the way he began to pump faster. He wasn't pulling most of the way out, but was staying deep inside of her, his cock growing in girth and twitching. She began to tighten her muscles around his pulsing cock and sucked hard on his nipple.

A moment later, she heard him murmur something in Japanese. She cried out when she felt the first splash of his seed against her vaginal walls. Kenji ground hard against her taking her with him as he came.

Afterwards, they lay on the bed together, arms wrapped tightly around each other.

"Kenji, what happened today?" Patricia asked softly.

She listened as Kenji told her about the class.

"I haven't seen such hatred since my father... Kirei, there will be no reasoning with Andrew Kelly. His hatred runs deep and his emotional state complicates things. "

"He had a weapon at school?" Patricia asked anxiously.

"Yes Kirei. That is why we came home early."

"He could have killed you! You can't go back to school until they catch him."

"I know that Kirei." Kenji replied. "There is too great a risk that he will hurt someone else. Let us hope that this ends tonight."

"I hope so too." Patricia replied. "I want you and Joel safe."

"This has been difficult for you." Kenji said. "I am sorry for that."

"It'll be over soon." Patricia replied. "We can go back home and Penny and I can go back to school."

"I forgot to mention that Ernie Johnson asked for help in one of our classes." Kenji said as he lazily stroked her arm.

"What did you say?" Patricia asked.

"I told him that we would meet him at lunch time." Kenji replied. "Joel is of the opinion that we shouldn't help him."

Kenji then explained Joel's rationale.

"I can see his point." Patricia said. "How do you know that he isn't working with Andrew? And he could lie to Trevor and Peter."

"I don't believe that to be true." Kenji said. "But as I told Joel, both agents saw Ernie talking to us. I am quite sure that one of them will investigate him."

They lay on the bed for another hour before cleaning up and getting dressed. Kenji stopped Patricia at the door and kissed her.

"Thank you Kirei."

********

"What time is dinner?" Charles asked after Trevor gave him and Nick the latest updates.

"Six." Trevor replied. "I plan to sit in a car across the street from the house. Also, I talked to that kid Ernie. He's not a problem, but he could be in danger. Pete is right on about Kelly, he's nuts."

"Just watch your backs." Charles said. "As a matter of fact, I think I'll come with you."

"Call me with updates." Nick said.

"Trevor, meet me at the car; I need to talk with Nick for a minute."

When Trevor was gone, Charles turned to Nick.

"If we don't find a gun, we're fucked."

"I know." Nick replied. "We'll have to come up with something else to catch this kid and Kenji staying away from school isn't the solution."

"You also know that I can't keep two agents on him indefinitely. I can leave Peter because he's a med student in real life, but Trevor..."

"Then let's hope that we find a gun." Nick replied. "Better yet, the gun that killed Milt Vaughn."

"Nick... have you ever thought about coming back to the agency?" Charles asked. "I could be wrong, but the only time I see a sparkle in your eyes is when you're talking about your family or you're working a case with us. We could use someone like you in this office."

"I'll talk to you later." Nick said as he gathered his suit coat and hat.

"Just think about it." Charles said as he picked up the phone.

"Who are you calling?" Nick asked.

"Briscoe. I want back-up in case this thing goes bad and I want to let him arrest Kelly. The murder is a local police issue, the group is ours."

********

"It's time to get going." Andrew said looking at the clock.

"Good, because I'm starving." Peter replied. "Does the information make more sense now?" he asked.

"It does... thanks." Andrew replied. "One favor... when we get to the house, don't bring up the subject of guns. Dad hates them."

"Fuck!" Peter thought as he plastered a smile on his face. "No problem."

"Thanks." Andrew said. "You want to follow me over?"

A few minutes later, Peter was following Andrew home. He wracked his brain trying to think of a way to innocently bring up the subject of guns. It wasn't long before they pulled up in front of a small but well-kept house. The Takeda home with its large yard and expertly pruned trees looked like a mansion compared to the Kelly home.

"Nice house." Peter commented when he walked over to Andrew's car.

"It'll do." Andrew replied as he thought about the house where Kenji and Patricia lived.

"Dinner smells good." Peter said distracting Andrew.

"It sure does." Andrew replied.

Once inside the house, Andrew became a different person. His voice and demeanor softened as he introduced Peter to his parents.

"It's nice to meet you." Peter said. "I've already sampled your meatloaf at the diner and I told Andrew that it's better than my mom's."

"That's nice of you to say." Eleanor replied. "Come on, dinner is ready."

Peter had meant it when he said that Eleanor Kelly's meatloaf was better than his mother's. He devoured three large slices of it and everything else that she served. Conversation was centered on school and future plans.

"What area of medicine are you going to go into?" Harlan asked.

"I'm thinking about going into neurology or cardiology." Peter replied.

"Andrew is thinking about being a family doctor aren't you dear?" Eleanor asked.

Peter cringed when he heard the pride in her voice. He couldn't imagine what Andrew's parents were going to say and feel if he was right about him. His stomach full, he decided that it was time to go to work.

"Andrew, did you know that student that got killed a few weeks back?"

"I knew who he was." Andrew replied. "Nice guy, we had some classes together."

"Lie." Peter thought to himself.

"That was a damned shame." Peter replied watching Andrew's reaction carefully. "And they still don't know who did it."

What alarmed Peter was not only the lie, but Andrew's lack of reaction. He said the right words, but there was no emotion behind them. Peter noticed something else. Harlan Kelly was nervous and he wondered why.

"I apologize; I shouldn't have brought up such an unpleasant subject." Peter said and noticed the relief in Harlan's face.

"Andrew tells me that you were in the Air Force." Harlan said glad for the change in subject.

"Yes sir, I was." Andrew replied. "The war ended before I got to kill any Japs though."

"Son," Harlan said. "Let me tell you what I told Andrew. It was war and it's over. They had a job to do just like I had a job to do. It wasn't personal and I don't bear any ill will toward anybody."

Peter was surprised at the sentiment and felt the truth in it, so where did Andrew get his beliefs from?

"But you lost your leg." Peter replied.

"I would be lying if I told you that for a time, I hated anything Japanese." Harlan said. "But I took limbs and lives too. We were each fighting for what we believed in. As I said, it was war and it's over."

"How about dessert?" Eleanor asked. She was clearly uncomfortable with the conversation.

Peter rose to help clear the table but was told to sit down.

"You're company." Andrew said as he stood up to help his mother.

Harlan and Peter were left alone for a few minutes. Taking a quick glance toward the kitchen, Andrew asked Harlan about weapons.

"Andrew told me that you don't like guns, but did you bring back any other souvenirs?"

"I brought back a knife or two." Harlan replied. "I also brought back a Japanese pistol. I gave it to Andrew as a souvenir. Would you like to see it?"

"See what?" Andrew asked as he entered the dining room.

"That pistol I brought back for you." Harlan replied. "Why did you tell Peter that I don't like guns?"

For the first time since he met Andrew, Peter saw doubt and panic."

*********

"How do you think it's going in there?" Trevor asked Charles.

"Peter is smart and won't do anything stupid." Charles said looking at the house. "Let's just hope that he finds something even if it isn't a gun."

He looked in the rear view mirror and saw Briscoe's car. There was a squad car in the back just in case. He wanted to take no chances that Andrew would escape. If that happened, they might never find him.

********

Andrew heard only the last part of the conversation, but it was enough to tell him that he was in deep shit. He cursed himself for not getting rid of the gun and wondered if he could still get rid of it somehow.

The only thing that he could do was stall. He also realized that it had been unreasonable for him to think that the discussion of weapons wouldn't come up. Peter and his father were both military men, why wouldn't it come up? He now had to deal with the lie about his father hating guns.

"I guess I just assumed that you wouldn't because of what happened." Andrew said smoothly.

"I like guns just fine." Harlan replied. "Why don't you go get that pistol I brought back? Peter would like to see it."

Andrew scrambled for a way out of showing Peter the gun. What he didn't know was that all Peter needed to hear was that there was a gun in the house.

"I'll show it to him after dessert." Andrew replied.

"I would like to see it too." Harlan said. "I took that gun from a Japanese officer." He added.

Peter didn't say anything but watched the interaction between father and son. He wondered if Harlan saw the same thing he did.

"Sure... let me go get it." Andrew said.

*********

Andrew ran up to his room, locked the door and took the box containing the pistol from under his bed. His anxiety increased tenfold when he remembered that the clip was missing. There was no way to explain that and if he was going to frame someone, that time was long past.

Andrew also realized something else; the Jew who had taken the clip would remember him. So would Hathaway's wife.

"Andrew? What's keeping you?" his mother called up the stairs.

"Coming!" he called back.

Not knowing what else to do, he put the gun back into the box and carried the box downstairs. He sat the box on the floor by the sofa and went to the dining room.

"Sorry, it was in the bottom of my closet." He said apologetically.

His mother cut the apple pie and put a scoop of ice cream on each slice. To Andrew, it seemed as though she was moving much too quickly eating up precious time that he needed to think.

"So Andrew." Peter asked, "Have you ever fired a weapon?"

"Never." Andrew lied. "I don't like guns."

Suddenly, dessert was over and Andrew was still scrambling for a reason not to show his father and Peter the gun. He jumped up to help his mother clean up.

"You go visit." Eleanor said. "It won't take me long to clean up."

********

Patricia and Penny couldn't eat. They were both too anxious about what was happening at Andrew's house. If Kenji was anxious, he didn't show it. Joel, on the other hand was as nervous as the women were and tried to hide it.

"Do you think that they will be successful?" Hiroshi asked.

"I think that they will be successful even if it isn't tonight." Kenji replied.

"Maybe we should call Nick." Patricia said.

"Kirei, he knows no more than we do. He will call us if he hears anything. Peter or Trevor will call us as well."

"I know. I'm just anxious." Patricia replied as she glanced at the clock. It was barely six. Dinner at the Kelly's would be just beginning. She was glad that Kenji agreed not to go back to school and thankful that they had a friend like Paul Mynt who smoothed things out at the school for them.

What they needed was something to distract them.

"Dai and Hiroshi, would you mind if I invited everyone over for dinner? I know that it's a lot to ask..."

"We would enjoy that." Dai replied softly. "We have not had a... picnic here before. When would you like to have the picnic?"

"Is Saturday alright?" Patricia asked.

Suddenly, the mood of the table lightened at the thought of doing something fun. Ralph stopped picking at his food and actually smiled. The dimples that he inherited from his father deepened when he heard the word cookies. He had also inherited his father's love of sweets.

"Can we make sugar cookies?" he asked his voice filled with hope.

"I have a suggestion." Kenji said smiling at him. "Why don't we make them together? Uncle Joel can help if he likes."

Hiroshi watched the way that Kenji interacted with his son and realized that he could learn from him. He himself had been a stern father. Crying was considered a sign of weakness and feelings weren't validated. He looked at his grandson who was encouraged to ask questions and express his feelings and didn't see an ounce of weakness.

He looked at Kenji who had never really followed convention and felt a renewed pride. This man, his son was going to bake cookies with his child.

"May I help?" Hiroshi asked to the shock of everyone at the table.

While he participated in the care of his son, he never helped in the kitchen deeming it to be women's work. He realized that he wanted his youngest son to look at him with the same love and respect that he saw in Ralph's eyes when he looked at Kenji.

"Of course you may." Kenji replied both surprised and pleased.

Ralph gave Hiroshi a guarded look and then smiled at him as if he had come to some kind of decision.

For just a little while, Andrew Kelly was forgotten.

**********

Saul scrunched down in his seat. As far as he was concerned, Los Angeles couldn't arrive in Los Angeles soon enough. His ass was sore from sitting, but he was afraid to go for a walk in fear that his seat would be gone. He only left it long enough to use the bathroom and then went right back.

The sandwiches that the black family had given him were gone and he had begun to eat the food that his mother sent. He had just gone through it to see how much he had left and it wouldn't be enough to get him all the way to California.

The closer he got to his destination, the more he worried about what he was going to do once he got there. He had memorized the address that Lawrence gave him along with Nick's phone number and office address.

On a whim, he asked the conductor about available jobs.

"Check in at the station when we get there." He replied in a curt tone. "If there's anything, it'll be helping folk with their luggage."

Saul didn't care what the job was as long as it paid. He had mouths to feed at home. There was a question that still burned in the back of his mind- what he was supposed to do in order to keep his promise to Jacob.

Tears burned his eyes as he remembered seeing Jacob hanging without the benefit of a real trial. He had done nothing in Saul's eyes. Jacob had only punished the men who hurt his family the way that the law should have.

"It just ain't right!" he hissed under his breath.

Even that knowledge gave him no clue as to how he could keep his word to Jacob Lincoln.

"What am I supposed to do?" he asked himself out loud.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers