I Wish Bree was My Accountant Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexual Pre-Nup pushes her boundaries.
5.4k words
4.37
11.5k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers

Recap of Ch 01: Bree and Brian, two outwardly staid accountants in their late 20s are considering marriage. They analyze their compatibility with great formality including an exchange of their respective sexual fantasies, fetishes, etc. They're kinkier than they look. She has bimbo thoughts, wants implants and some corsetry in secret. His thoughts overlap but push her boundaries.

After their great orgasmic sex, the couple felt an awkwardness. Should they discuss their sexual disclosures now or not. If so, how far should the discussion go?

Ultimately, Bree broke the ice saying, "The past few days and particularly the past hour has been pretty intense. In the big picture I think our written disclosures have established that we're definitely compatible. Can we take a break from any follow-up about our fantasies? Perhaps you could just hold me for a bit and then I think I'd like to sleep."

Brian moved to accommodate Bree's cuddling up next to him. She was asleep in less than 5 minutes.

Early on the morning after they'd shared their secret sexual desires, Brian told Bree that he'd like a day or two to digest their "wish lists." He added, "If you've had any second thoughts or wish to retract any statements you made, the time to do it is today. I hope to blend the essence of our disclosures into a life-long sexual plan. I'll rough it up almost like a contract subject to your review and edits. We can both sign on to it like a sexual pre-nup.

"It won't be immutable but it's good to have a plan- a mutual commitment to some excitement in our sex life. Obviously, they'll be lots of time for just plain sex- the plan shouldn't interfere with that. I'll draft the plan as a pledge that we'll each strive to please our partner -having in mind the partner's proclivities. Are you with me?"

"Well, give me a copy of our respective lists. I didn't take a lot of time to read yours last night. Assuming I didn't miss any sneaky phrasing or fine print I don't think I need to make any changes to what I wrote and my acceptance of yours. Your description of the plan you are going to create sounds good. Build in some flexibility."

Two days later, they were together in Bree's apartment after work. Brian changed out of his suit into casual clothes. She exchanged her business suit for a buttoned shirt and shorts. They agreed on ordering out for dinner.

Following their meal, Brian called Bree's attention to a new file he'd sent to her computer. It was "the Plan". He said she should take her time reading it as he was going out for a long walk. She'd have at least 30 minutes of alone time.

Bree sat at her computer and opened the file. In a large bold font, it was entitled, "Pre-Nuptial Sexual Agreement" and formatted as if it were a contract between two individuals who were planning to enter a partnership in about a year. It had all of the formalities of identifying the parties, reciting their ages, their approximate planned wedding date and their voluntary entry into the Agreement.

There was also a recital about mutual respect and the importance of nothing in the Agreement interfering with their careers without mutual consent. Bree liked the assurance regarding her career. The exception for 'mutual consent" prompted a flash back to her revealing her "bimbo fantasy". She imagined herself sucking Brian's cock with her giant tits overflowing raunchy lingerie. In between sucks she was begging to give up her career so she could stay home to fuck him more often and Brian was reluctantly agreeing. With a half- smile she wondered if that the mutual consent Brian had in mind?

The next recital referred to money. It stated that the parties were agreeing that their budget spreadsheet would need revision to accommodate some of the expenses that would be incurred under this Agreement. More specifically, it provided the honeymoon fund would have to be all but eliminated and in instead there would be a new "personal Improvement" fund. The parties agreed that the surgical expense would have priority and if the surgical consults indicated a bigger cost than the honeymoon fund was needed, other budget items would need to be pruned. Bree knew what surgical costs Brian was referring to and without thinking glanced down at her breasts and shook her head. She had dreamed of a honeymoon in Hawaii but that would be a fleeting experience. Having her tits done would be the better long-term investment.

The first section heading dealt with the Effective Date. The first phase of the Agreement was to be effective immediately on execution of the Agreement and covered the time period up to their marriage.

She flipped to the second section heading on a subsequent page. She read the second phase of the Agreement covered a specified renewable term. That caught her attention so she read on. It was to be effective beginning on their marriage for successive 5- year terms but would end 6 months into a pregnancy if sooner. The automatic renewals continued until Bree reached the age of 53 but as each 5-year period ended either party could terminate or renegotiate. He had even included a provision spelling out precisely how the date for the start of a pregnancy would be determined and suspending the Agreement in the event of serious accident or illness. Bree was a bit overwhelmed by the formality but found it strangely exciting. It was an Agreement one did not enter into lightly.

Bree went back to page one to focus on the more immediate first period. It had numerous sections and took up several pages.

It started with stating there would be up-front mutual weigh-ins and body measurements to serve as bench marks followed by mutual agreements to strive to maintain these fitness levels. There were required gym memberships and limits on alcohol and drug use. It then mentioned that subsequent paragraphs outlined several subjects that would require research and consultation with professionals. That all sounded reasonable.

Bree's attention was drawn with heightened interest to the next section when she saw it discussed breast augmentation. It started with a recital that Bree had revealed a strong interest in having larger breasts and Brian was certainly agreeable with that. It then got much more specific.

No breast surgery was specified but experimentation with padded/weighted bras of progressively larger sizes of D, DD, and E and two surgical consults were. The sizes mentioned were large but she had thought about having D cup tits long before she'd met Brian so D wasn't at all surprising. Double D and E seemed excessive but she was excited by how sexy big tits would be. She couldn't help but have a mental image flash of herself with huge tits; it was certainly something that she'd dreamed of.

She wondered, "What is a weighted bra?" The answer appeared in a parenthetical, "(Padded bras will be used to indicate how large implants would look under Bree's office clothing but they won't reflect the weight of implants. Weights in the bras that Bree will wear experimentally for long periods should simulate the weight of breast implants so she can alert Brian if she feels threatened by back pain or other problems. In lieu of actual weights gel filled bra inserts may be sufficient.)" Bree realized that she'd heard of big breasted women having back pain. She'd just never given a thought to the weight of big implants. It seemed Brian was more knowledgeable than she was.

The augmentation section continued with a statement that Brian was concerned about maintaining the natural look and feel of Bree's breasts and hence they agreed that mere size was not the only consideration in the research needed. Non sexual hiring of a couple of women with various styles of implants to literally 'get a feel' for alternative materials and placements might be part of the research. The section ended with the simple but dramatic sentence in bold type, "Decisions about breast size, implant placement and the like will be made by Brian after medical consults."

Bree was a bit stunned by how much thought Brian had put into breast augmentation and also intimidated by the apparent size of the implants he was considering. It was also a shock that Brian would be making the decisions. She couldn't bring herself to focus too long on this as it was unsettling; seeing that the subject had at least another paragraph devoted to it she wondered if there were other surprises. She moved to the next paragraph.

It stated, "When it's time for Bree's wedding dress selection and first fitting she shall wear a 34DD or larger bra. Depending on the research and timing of decisions under the prior section it might be filled with temporary fillings or by surgically enhanced breasts but in all events the dress should be fitted for large tits." The last sentence appeared in bold type and stated, "In simple terms, Bree should plan on and is agreeing to be a "busty bride." Bree could feel herself blush.

The next paragraph continued, "At roughly the same time as the first fitting for the wedding dress Bree should be re-sizing her entire wardrobe to accommodate larger breasts so that her outward appearance in the weeks/months before the wedding is consistent with her upcoming look as a bride. This will make her feel more comfortable at the wedding. The size change could be done at one time or in increments in the pre-surgical period." Again, the last sentence of the section was the most dramatic, and appeared in bold type, "It is agreed that surgery and full healing will occur before the wedding."

Bree unconsciously shivered. It was the first time the idea of surgically enhanced breasts was being discussed as a fact rather than a mere possibility. She was aroused by the imagery of having bigger tits but also intimidated. Was she going to be a DD or even an E? The sentence about the wedding dress suggested that Brian was targeting her to be at least DD.

Going to the office with huge tits for the first time was going to be embarrassing. Would all of the men stare with lust or try to take subtle glances? Would any of them say anything about her bust or would everyone leave their questions unspoken? The women would be different. Her friends would ask a lot of questions. Many of the others would gossip and call her a slut behind her back but say nothing to her.

She wondered if it might be easier to gradually increase her bust size with the padded bras. Could she blunt a lot of office drama by simply getting bigger gradually? Probably not; at some point her Double Ds would become the hot topic in the office. Someone would start rumors; others would drool and hang out at her desk.

Bree's hands went to her breasts. They were clothed in her normal bra and a shirt but to the extent possible she placed her hands under them in a cradling way. She opened her fingers a bit and looked down trying to visualize how big she'd be if her tits filled a D cup bra. Opening her fingers more she shivered as she guessed at DD and then E. Realizing her guesses were not very accurate, she took her hands away and returned her focus to the Agreement.

She couldn't dwell on this subject any longer; her new size - whether a D or bigger would be determined by Brian so there was no point in thinking about it too much. She was embarrassed as she realized her panties were damp from thinking about her new big tits and moved on to the next section of the Agreement.

This paragraph dealt with research on conditioning of a man to delay ejaculation- a much easier subject for her. The Agreement provided that after due research into training techniques and any possible meds, they would mutually make a concentrated effort to change Brian's pre-mature ejaculation into his being able to control himself almost indefinitely. Bree smiled as she visualized getting fucked hard and long. That would be nice. She then laughed silently at an image of herself wielding s crop on Brian's ass as she trained him not to cum so quickly. She doubted physically disciplining him would be part of the training but it made an amusing diversion from the seriousness of the "Pre-Nup Agreement."

The next section of the Agreement dealt with corsetry. That wasn't a surprise since it had appeared on both of the wish lists. Again, research was listed first. She didn't think much research would be needed but as a planner herself she could see it as a logical first step.

The agreement said that after researching corset makers, fabrics and styles, they would purchase at least two custom-fitted corsets for Bree's everyday use and two or more others for more limited occasions. Bree was struck by the term, "corset maker" as she'd thought she'd be shopping for mass produced garments on the Internet or in a chain retailer.

The Agreement specified the corset fitting would be done in a way to reflect Bree's larger breasts even though it would be in the pre-surgical period. One of the special occasion corsets was to be blatantly sexy as determined by Brian. An under-bust corset might also be included. An additional corset was to be black leather with D rings for bondage. All selections were to be made by Brian. If the initial corsets were not deemed satisfactory by Brian or if new sizing was later required resulting from waist training, Bree would cooperate with re-fitting and replacements would be obtained. The last sentence was once again set forth in bold type saying, "Bree will be corseted at such times and to the degree of tightness as Brian directs".

Bree was again both aroused and frightened. She'd listed corsetry in her fantasy list but Brian's providing specifics and including them in the pre-marriage timeline made it very real and immediate. Custom-fitting was an intense extra she hadn't considered. The corset maker would know about their kink and would be seeing and touching her while wearing little or nothing.

The idea of being corseted 'regularly' really pushed her boundaries; it certainly was more than the occasional special occasion that had been in her mind. She also found special significance in the term "corseted" as it reflected Brian's control. Being laced into firm corsetry by him was radically different than donning a piece of lingerie herself. This was also reflected in Brian's expressly stated control over the selection of the corsets and his regulation of how tightly they would be laced. She felt perverted but was turned-on. Similarly, the suggestion that she'd be undergoing 'waist training' sounded ominous but prompted a mental image of a top-heavy body with a tiny waist. She'd dreamed of herself with that kind of body but never seriously.

Brian also hit her hard with the reference to a leather corset with D-rings. She'd expressed an interest in bondage but those had been just words. She now had to face actually being tightly corseted in leather. She visualized her corset being used to fasten her against a bedpost or other object. While the Agreement didn't expressly say so she pictured her hands being be bound making her totally vulnerable and under Brian's control. Exciting but terrifying.

There was one final section in the pre-marriage time period. It dealt with hair. In the opening sentence it said, "Bree will transition into letting her hair down for work days. To the extent there are any 'bun days' they will end on arrival at home. Over time there should be very few bun days." Bree was surprised by this item. Her strict hair style had become a part of her office look. Brian was telling her it would change. That would be difficult but compared to the other provisions rather mild.

There was a second provision dealing with genital hair. It simply provided, "Each party will keep their genital area hair free by waxing or, if determined to be safe, more permanently through laser hair removal or equivalent technology." Bree liked the mutuality- especially since Brian's wish list had disclosed more interest in oral than she'd expected.

Bree took a break. She poured herself a single malt and downed it quickly. After stalling for a minute or two she decided to read the post-marriage section which she now realized was very short.

It stated that all of the pre-marriage conditions would continue unless experience showed Brian that changes were needed. To the extent not previously accomplished all lingerie deemed by Brian to be "not sexy" would be donated to charity within a week of their wedding. Going forward Brian would do Bree's lingerie shopping and have a veto on clothing selections. Her clothing was to be appropriate to the office but tighter than she'd worn in the past. No pants were to be worn except on frigid or snowy days. Skirts were to be shorter than those typical of her prior wardrobe.

There would be no more "hair in a bun" days. Shoes with no less than 2-to-3-inch heels were to be the norm for office wear.

Nipple Piercing and possible clit hood piercing was the subject of the next paragraph. Research about safety, style of jewelry and the like was listed as the first task. It said that after such research, "but no sooner than six months after breast augmentation and after consultation with Bree, Brian will decide about piercing." Bree sighed with some comfort that she was to be consulted. She noted that it didn't say she had a veto power but at least she'd be asked for input.

Finally, there was a section that stated, "If not previously done we will purchase various sexual toys and the like including leather cuffs, bondage ties for the bed, nipple clamps, nipple suction devices, anal plugs, silken rope, gags and blindfolds within a few months of marriage. High tech cell phone- controlled vibrator/dildoes need to researched so we can buy the best. Brian will decide when and how these sex toys will be used."

The Agreement ended with formal closing language and signature lines for each of them. Bree noted there were lines for witnesses to verify the signatures. Would the witnesses know the subject of the Agreement? That was unsettling. Bree laughed at her concern over such a trivial and fleeting matter when the Agreement dealt with life long body modifications and decades of submission to her future husband's fetishes.

Bree got herself another scotch and sat pensively. Isolated words and phrases from the Agreement ran through her mind. It was all a bit overwhelming and yet consistent with their wish lists. She couldn't find fault with anything Brian had written.

Without really thinking about it, Bree's hands cradled her bra covered breasts. She could feel her erect nipples subtly pressing through the fabric of her bra and shirt. They were definitely erect. She visualized her breasts being bigger and heavier- so big that her hands would feel too small to hold them.

To get a better sense of their current size Bree unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open. Her hands caressed her B cup tits as she imagined them swollen to perhaps double or even triple the size. The thought made her pelvic muscles squeeze and she knew she'd just gotten wetter. She thought about buying womanly bras with true structure and support rather than the flimsy padded bras she'd worn since puberty. "Womanly" sounded like an old lady's underwear- she corrected the term in her head to say she was going to wear 'sexy bras custom fitted to display her big tits'. She'd tease Brian with mounds of flesh and deep cleavage. She smiled and her thighs clenched as her arousal grew.

Her left hand rubbed her nipple through her bra. It felt good but the padding dulled the sensation. She shrugged the bra strap off her shoulder and reached inside the loosened cup. The nipple felt much sexier when touched directly. Her thumb and forefinger quickly surrounded the hard nub which sent wonderful impulses to her clit. Her fingers toyed with the sensitive flesh; it felt great. She moaned with arousal.

Bree's right hand moved lower- skimming over her tight abdomen and coming to rest in the area of her Venus Mound. Her clothing prevented direct contact but she was able to press her fingers as a group against her pubic mound. It felt very good. Within a half-minute she'd insinuated her hand inside her shorts and panties. The shorts were too tight to allow her to reach her pussy but the skin-on-skin touch and pressure she could apply to her Mound added to her arousal.

Tdisk
Tdisk
686 Followers
12