I Wish Bree was My Accountant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree realized what she was doing with her hands and was somewhat shocked. She'd never played with herself while sitting out in an open area of her apartment; that was done only in the privacy of the bedroom. She was incredibly excited. Reading the draft Pre-Nup Agreement had been like reading porn. She was kinkier that she'd ever thought. She kept teasing herself with both hands.

Her arousal grew as she thought about isolated words and phrases in the Agreement that had turned her on the most. Words like "direct" and "control" were powers she was surrendering to Brian. "Corseted" and "Pierced" were physically threatening but would prevent boredom in the marriage. She couldn't know exactly what Brian would do but she knew it would be sexually exciting. She was entering a life-long sexual journey that Brian would orchestrate for their sexual pleasure. It was more than she'd ever envisioned but it was all good.

Bree jumped when she heard the key in the front door. She wrenched her hands out of their intimate places and pulled her shirt closed. She got most of the buttons done up even though her bra was hanging unclasped. Brian came in, sat down across from her and said, "What did you think?

Bree was silent for a minute. She stood and moved over in front of him. Brian watched her- noticing her somewhat reddened face and concerned that her unreadable face and silence might reflect a serious negative reaction to his proposal. He even wondered if she was about to slap him.

His concern disappeared as Bree spread his legs apart and moved to kneel between them. Still without speaking she reached for his belt and rapidly undid it. His zipper was lowered and she struggled to pull his pants and boxers down to his thighs. Finally, as she reached for his rapidly hardening cock she said, "I was a little put off by your suggestion that I needed lessons in cocksucking but I'm certainly willing to try harder." With that her fingers lovingly caressed his balls.

Brian groaned as his cock was gently stroked by the fingertips of Bree's other hand. He was now fully erect and content to simply enjoy Bree's attention. Her mouth descended onto his cock head and she laved it with saliva she'd held for the purpose. As her mouth emptied, she teased him by saying, "Wet and sloppy is the best blowjob, right?"

Brian grunted, "Yeah, the sloppier the better." In response Bree added some more saliva and toyed with her tongue on his corona.

Her fingers continued to fondle his balls. She added some gentle scratching of his balls with her long fingernails causing him to jerk slightly but also groan with pleasure. She knew she hadn't hurt him and made several more passes with her nails. She could feel his balls react and his cock twitch with excitement.

Back at the head of his cock Bree added some more saliva and then engulfed several inches of his cock with her mouth. She sucked on him as she slowly moved her mouth up and then down his shaft. She paused at the head after every few strokes adding some saliva and tongue work around his cockhead.

Brian was loving everything she did. Without thinking his hands went to the sides of her head and gently guided her up and down movements.

Bree took that as a sign that he wanted more up and down action. She decided it was time to see if she could deep throat him. That was the one aspect of a blowjob she'd never done. With a prior boyfriend she'd tried and failed but that guy had a pretty fat cock. Brian's length seemed about the same but with less girth. As she recalled the best way to take a cock deep was to go a little deeper each time on successive down strokes.

She took a deep breath and set her mind to impress Brian. Even if she couldn't take him all the way on this occasion it would be her way to show she was going to get better. In fact, she'd suggest an addition to the contract setting a deadline for deep throating blowjobs.

She pushed herself down on his cock with more force causing her to gag a bit but she kept going. Brian's excitement seemed to redouble as his cockhead rubbed against the start of her throat. His hands grasped her head more firmly but he didn't force her any deeper. He left her to do whatever she could. Bree withdrew, took a quick breath and launched herself down the shaft again determined to get a little further.

She grasped his hips to give her some help in pulling his cock in deep. That seemed to help her get a little further. She was thrilled that her gag reflex didn't react any more forcefully beyond that of her first thrust. It wasn't pleasant but she could handle it. She pulled her mouth down his shaft using her hands on his hips several more times and loved that Brian was nearing release from her efforts.

On her next try she could almost feel the base of his cock on her lips and knew she'd taken virtually all of him. One or two more thrusts and she'd have truly deepthroated him. She could hear Brian's breathing kick into gasps and felt his grip tightening on her head. Brian's cock seemed to grow for an instant and then twitch as it erupted- spewing his load directly down her throat. His hands held her head in place depriving her of air but he released her when he realized she was struggling.

Bree's heart was racing as she took deep breaths. It took 15 to 20 seconds for her body to restore its oxygen level and to then calm. Meanwhile, Brian's body was gradually recovering from his strong climax.

"Wow," he said. "You've never done that before. It was great."

"With practice, I'm sure I can do better." Bree straightened her back so that she could look Brian in the face. She lewdly wiped some saliva off her lips and chin saying, "Did that answer your question of what I thought about the Pre-Nup Agreement?"

"Needless to say, I greatly enjoyed your way of showing your acceptance. Your ability to deep throat me was a big surprise."

"I was close to getting the last few centimeters down but you came too soon. I guess we both need to practice."

"Absolutely. But enough talk. Come with me."

Brian took her hand and guided her into the bedroom. He undressed her and gently pushed her onto the bed telling her to lie on her back. He took his own clothes off and worked a flat pillow under her ass. Without direction Bree spread her legs. The look on her face was one of arousal and anticipation.

Brian moved onto the bed on his knees. He reached out to fondle Bree's breasts. Placing his hands at her sides he brought them up and toward the center- mounding her breasts and causing her nipples to become even more prominent. Once he had her breasts fully engulfed his hands moved and squeezed. His eyes watched the fluid movements of her flesh. It was all just enough to further excite each of them. Bree pushed her chest up in a vain effort to make her modest chest seem a bit larger. They didn't speak but each was sure the other was thinking about the Agreement's various descriptions of how her tits would be transformed. Brian's cock was throbbing. Bree was squirming as he fondled her.

He released her tits but kept his hands on or next to her torso as he moved between her legs on his knees. He repositioned his hands between her legs and dropped onto his forearms with his head between her upper thighs. He began to kiss the soft flesh of her thighs- just inches from her pussy. He could see the moisture on her labia which were open and swollen. He wondered if blowing him had gotten her aroused of it was from reading the Agreement. He'd ask later.

Her hands came to the sides of her breasts to replace his. She pushed them together as he'd done wanting to reinforce her offering of them for his pleasure.

His hands moved to the outside of her hips and walked their way between the pillow and her ass- firmly grasping a cheek in each hand. Her ass wasn't huge but that was fine with him. He loved that it was a soft extension of her athletic thighs. He smiled to himself as he visualized Bree with huge tits and her well-formed ass. She'd be an unusual hourglass with the upper half noticeably larger than the lower. That was fine. He'd never understood the Internet models who were so proud of their big asses. He much preferred big tits on a trim body.

His hands fondled her ass as his mouth descended onto her pussy. He explored each lip with his lips and tongue. Bree was pushing up gently against his face in obvious acceptance. He could hear her breathing deepen as his tongue became more assertive. His tongue pressed more firmly and penetrated her to the extent it could. He moved his mouth from side to side while holding his tongue rigid- an action he hoped Bree would enjoy.

His tongue then moved up toward her clit. As he approached her sensitive nub he guided his tongue up one side and then back on the other side. Bree's hips rose an inch as she tried desperately to gain more friction with the teasing intruder. In response he kept his tongue pressed against the side of her nub and moved it as if it were a bump he was trying to rub off. Bree loved the forceful attention and made guttural noises as her hips lifted.

About thirty seconds of this duel was all Bree needed to climb the hill toward release. With a staccato series of exclamations, she passed over into the mindless joy of climax. All tension flowed out of her body as her orgasm resolved. She put a hand on Brian's forehead and pushed him away. "Too sensitive," she said.

Brian backed off by an inch or two and then moved up to kiss her Venus Mound. He slipped his hands outward a little to caress Bree's hips. "Your hips feel very sexy, Brian said, "I love how powerful your thighs feel and your ass feels like a sexy extension of them."

He climbed over her right leg and moved up on the bed so their bodies were parallel. He supported most of his upper body weight on his forearm. They kissed and their bodies moved into each other. Brian's free hand fondled her torso and grabbed her hip.

Bree didn't want to break the mood so she remained silent. She was thinking she might ask if she should consider getting implants for her ass. She wasn't sure which answer she wanted. It would be nice to have him say she was perfect but she knew her ass was relatively flat. She wasn't too dissatisfied with it but knew it could be sexier. If she was going to be a sex pot, she should have a more perfect ass.

Ultimately, it was Brian who broke the mood. He wanted to follow-up on the formal draft Agreement. "Seriously," he said. "What did you think of the Agreement?" He continued that the draft was his best effort at melding their wish lists without taking too many liberties. He asked if she had any required edits.

Bree thought for a moment and said, "My pussy is still in charge. I think I need to let my brain take over in the morning, re-read the Agreement and then get back to you. We should be able to sign later in the day."

12