I Wish Bree was My Accountant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian held both his hand and mouth still. He knew she was overly sensitive and wouldn't welcome more contact but he also wanted to ride through her climax and not abandon her too soon. In a few seconds Bree recovered enough to pant, "No mas." The phrase came from decades old TV clips of the words uttered by a defeated Latino prize fighter. It had become their shortcut to signal 'no more' sexual contact. He smiled as he backed off his mouth and loosened his fingertips but didn't go away entirely. A few seconds later Bree shook her upper body slightly to repeat her demand that he stop. He released her nipple which was red and swollen but no longer as erect. It looked well used which it was.

The couple paused in place for perhaps twenty seconds while Bree recovered. She then said, "I need to be fucked but we're going to do it a bit differently."

Without waiting for her to finish Brian was moving to assume the missionary position. He held off penetration to let her say what was going to be different.

"I think it's time to start teaching your balls to hold back while your cock gives us both pleasure. I want you to fuck me until you're close to cumming. Then pull out and we'll give you a full minute to calm. We'll repeat that until I say otherwise. Can you do that?"

"I can try. I know I need to get better at holding back; it's in the Agreement so I can't really say no. I just don't know if my balls will cooperate." With that said he eased his cock into her moist sleeve as she bent her legs to welcome him in deeper.

Bree added, "If it makes it easier, tell your balls they'll be punished if they fail. If I have to, I'll put you in a cock cage for a week or more to discipline your balls. I hope that isn't necessary since I'd miss your cock, too."

"Oh. I already said I'd try..."

"Trying isn't enough. I'd guess you've been trying to hold back since the first time we had sex but apparently just trying isn't enough. I should also warn you that my body is going to enjoy your cock very much and isn't going to want you to pull out. You need to pull out anyway. I think a one- minute interruption should be enough so you can get back inside but if you're still too close tell me you need a longer pause. You do NOT want to cum until I say it's okay."

In an artificially sheepish voice he said, "Yes, Mistress." Immediately after his faux submission he thrust forcefully causing Bree to gasp in surprise. He withdrew slowly and thrust hard again prompting a slightly different gasp- one that reflected building arousal and pleasure. His breath caught and he continued to go at her hard and deep.

Bree loved feeling his forceful penetration but wondered at his logic- this didn't seem like the best way to prolong the experience. Soon after that thought Bree was shocked as he withdrew and didn't come back. Rather, he withdrew his cock completely leaving her pussy empty and frustrated. She wondered if he was trying to punish her for her speech about controlling himself or if he was actually doing what she'd told him to do. There was an awkward silence as Brian stayed between her legs with his hard cock twitching in the air a few inches from her pussy which was also moving slightly as if confused by its abandonment. She didn't want to kill the mood or start a fight so she stayed quiet. In half a minute Brian announced, "That's 30 seconds." A little while later he proclaimed, "One minute," and he thrust back into her.

Bree let out an "oomph!" as her body absorbed the impact of his body. His cock had dried so there was a bit more friction on his entry but she was wet enough that he was soon recoated with her natural lube. His thrusts were still powerful but seemingly less violent than before. She liked the slight variation and groaned with arousal. The noise was involuntary but she then moaned consciously. She wanted him to know he was hitting his marks.

It seemed foolish to her but since they started being intimate she'd gradually learned that he was obsessed with pleasing her sexually. She still couldn't tell how much of his drive to please was male ego and how much was love. Speaking for herself, her love for him meant that giving him pleasure gave her pleasure but she suspected the male was more focused on ego. In any case, when she had suggested he learn to control his ejaculation she knew he would.

She wouldn't admit it to him but he'd already improved. Her current demand to hold off his cum was the most dramatic but she'd been teasing his cock for weeks. Sometimes she told him it was a lesson in holding back but more often she trained him secretly. She merely played with his cock and balls and then left him while switching to him giving her oral or distracting him in some other way. She made sure he eventually got his release but she'd read that teasing and stopping was a good gradual way to lessen premature orgasm. It seemed to be working- at least a little.

Bree's thoughts were interrupted by Brian's thrusting into her with particularly hard force and then withdrawing- leaving her with a very aroused and empty pussy. She really wanted to pull him back in but steeled herself to help in his discipline. "That's it my love. You're doing great."

Brian panted in reply, "I think I'm going to need more than a minute this time. I'll get us each a small bottle of water. Be right back."

She was dumbfounded. He was actually leaving her with her legs spread to go to the kitchen. That wasn't in her script for today. She'd expected he'd take a couple of one- minute pauses and then be unable to hold back- exploding in her without permission. She had his punishment all planned. She wasn't going to put him in a cock cage but she was going to deny him sex for several days, while wrapping a big ribbon around his cock and making him wear a pair of woman's panties. After a few days they'd repeat the whole practice.

Brian returned to find his fiancé lying on her side turned away from his side of the bed. He sensed she was no longer hot to be fucked and wondered how he was going to restore things. He slipped into bed behind her and said, "Sorry. I guess that was too much of a break." His hand reached around her to caress her breast and she didn't push him away. Pressing his body against her back his partially erect cock nestled into the crack of her ass and she pressed back into him.

After perhaps twenty seconds of her being felt up her mood lightened and she decided not to punish herself for his foolish kitchen trip. She rolled onto her back and said, Play with my tits. Suck on them and if you do well, I think I'll let you fuck me again."

Brian's mouth kissed her right breast and his hand fondled her ass. His cock was again at full staff and anxious to get inside her but her tits were great so waiting was hardly a burden. He brought his hand up from her ass to grasp her breast- holding it up to best present her nipple to his mouth. His tongue and mouth attacked the soft flesh and the large erect center causing Bree to groan. She loved what he was doing. Without giving it thought her right hand descended to her pussy and toyed with her clit as he continued to tease her nipple. To her shock, a huge orgasm overwhelmed her after less than a minute.

Her moist hand had to push him away from her breast as she exclaimed, "Wow. I didn't see that coming. Give me a minute and you can get back in the saddle. I may not be a super active participant but my pussy is here for you- and for your training. You're still not going to cum until I say it's okay. I think one more cycle of getting near the brink and then calming will be enough for today. Then you can cum."

Bree rolled onto her back and lazily spread her legs. She knew she wasn't giving him the sexiest welcome. She was just too wiped out. To make up for her lack of energy she decided to give him a visual tease. She brought her hands up to the sides of her breasts and fondled them gently. She knew he was watching and that her hands on her tits was one of his favorite things in the world. As she slowly felt her soft tits he moved between her legs- but always with her chest in his line of sight.

She whispered just loud enough for him to hear, "I can't wait to get these bigger for you. Just imagine how they'll be too big for my hands. They'll just bulge out all over."

Her few words were more than enough for his imagination to build the imagery of her with sexy D-cup tits. His cock throbbed and he moved his cock up as he lifted her legs. Almost at the same instant that her calves surrounded his head his cock thundered into her pussy. She grunted as her body was moved up on the bed from his thrust.

He pounded into her, withdrawing a little slower to get the most enjoyment of her velvet tunnel rubbing on him. He then slammed back into her. His motions were repeated and her noises morphed into moans of pleasure as her tired body enjoyed being the object of his lust. She loved that her hands on her tits and mentioning their planned enhancement pushed his buttons. He was truly obsessed with his tits.

Intuitively, she knew he wasn't going to pull out for another pause. The time for that had passed. She'd teased him to the point that all thoughts of cock training were gone. She suspected his passion was more about asserting his manhood than reaching orgasm but that didn't matter.

Bree's mind flashed to the image of herself with big tits with her small hands holding them for his pleasure. It turned her on almost as much as had him. She couldn't wait to become a true sex pot. In her sexiest voice she whispered, "We're both thinking about my new tits; how they're going to feel when we hug and how you're going to enjoy them with your hands and mouth. Think about how sexy my body's going to be- corseted when you want in one of those cup-less corsets with my big tits bulging out at you. Or, perhaps think about my big tits veiled in just a silk nightie- pushing against the fabric since they don't make the bust line big enough for me."

With a few final thrusts Brian's cock reached new depths and he froze as his balls released their load. He could feel the cum as it moved up the length of his cock and erupted into her.

He was in love.

12