I Wish Bree was My Accountant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling slightly incensed but also excited by Marie's dismissive treatment, Bree moved to the sole chair in the directed area. It was a straight-backed plain chair- something much less elegant than she could see was offered in the private office. Brian and Marie entered a private office but left the door open.

Bree's chair was in Marie's line of sight from the plush leather chair she claimed. The alignment seemed quite deliberate as she could see Marie frequently observing her- probably imagining her tightly laced in the various corsetry she was discussing with her dominant lover. Each look made Bree feel objectified- she was nothing but the body to be transformed as Brian directed. Oddly, she sat up a little straighter.

Bree couldn't hear the office discussion. She could see Marie was using a laptop to show multiple things to Brian. Based on Marie's typing and mouse work it appeared there were many pages of images being exhibited and that Marie was recording Brian's choices. On two occasions Marie got up and retrieved fabric and leather samples from a place out of Bree's sight. These were inspected by Brian- both visually and by touch and selections were apparently made.

The process seemed to take forever. Bree's ass was getting sore from sitting on the wooden chair and she was getting bored. Even so, she could feel her panties were moist. She was turned on by witnessing her corsetry being discussed and decided upon in front of her but without affording her any input.

Finally, the decisions had apparently all been made. Marie came out of the office and then opened another door. With the word, "Come," and a few hand gestures, Bree was directed into the new room. This was more of a traditional fitting room with a 12-inch-high platform in the middle and numerous full-length mirrors on the surrounding walls plus two free standing ones on wheels. On one wall there was cabinetry with at least twenty cubby holes filled with what Bree guessed were partial corsets, corsets forms, or other cloth pieces used in the fitting process. A laptop was on a movable cart and a cloth measuring tape hung from it.

Brian was directed to a nice leather chair which was out of the work area but well suited for observing.

Bree was told to strip off except her bra, panties and heels and to stand on the platform. Marie powered up the laptop and called up some software forms. Marie took the tape and very efficiently took no less than a dozen measurements of Bree's body. Each result was dutifully recorded using the laptop. With each placement of the tape Bree pictured how it might be used in the proper construction of a corset in one style or another. It gave her something to do as conversation seemed off limits.

There was one measurement that threw her. One end of the tape was held at her waist in the back. The tape was brought through her thighs and snugged against her panty- covered sex and then up her torso. Marie seemed to note two dimensions- one at the front waist line and a second at the bust. Visions of chastity belts invaded Bree's mind. They'd never discussed anything like that. In fact, Bree thought she'd made it clear that teasing was great but long-term orgasm denial wasn't. This might warrant a further discussion with Brian before the crafts- people started cutting leather.

Bree was startled when Marie unhooked her bra and started removing it. The fitter said "Relax. I just need to see the placement of your natural breasts so I can better assess how your chest will be situated after your surgery. I'll just take a couple of measurements and get a better mental image so I can fit you better." Bree accepted her explanation and endured some naked handling and measurements. She was then told she could put her bra back on which she did as soon as possible. She'd gotten used to portraying a busty image; the natural look was embarrassing. Marie made some longer computer entries which Bree surmised were the fitter's subjective assessment of her natural tits. The thought made her blush.

When the many measurements were done Marie pulled some cotton corset-like pieces from two or three of the storage cubbies and held them against Bree's body. She returned to the cubbies again, retrieving other cloth pieces- perhaps in different sizes or shapes and repeating the placements on Bree's torso. When satisfied, Marie made additional entries in the laptop.

Without warning Marie's hands grabbed Bree's gel enhanced chest and rudely felt it up. She then went to the cubbies and returned with a cotton covered stiff U-U shape which Bree easily concluded was an underwire. The piece was pressed against Bree's bra confirming the function of the piece. Due to the bra it couldn't be pressed fully into place against Bree's chest but Marie pushed hard-almost pushing Bree off balance. Marie seemed satisfied that she had the right size and made the appropriate computer entry. As she did so, she explained to Brian that the bust area of all of the corsets might need to be rebuilt after Bree recovered from her surgery. She said it just wasn't possible to know precisely how the cups would match up with the size, shape and hang of Bree's breasts. Brian said he understood.

Several other stiff pieces of different lengths were placed on Bree's back- presumably various size stays to receive the corset laces. They seemed to range widely in length which could reflect differing corset styles. The longest extended from her ass to her shoulders. Bree shivered at remembering a catalog picture of a leather bondage style corset which was the only garment that might require such a long back. At the other extreme was a piece only about six to eight inches long. Bree visualized being laced into a waist cincher or under- bust corset.

Her pussy clenched as somehow the lacing pieces emphasized the purpose of every other piece. They made it possible to squeeze the wearer into a new shape or- equally hot- simply put the wearer in a restraint for as long as the dominant decided.

Marie seemed to be done. As she stepped away she told Bree to remain where she was. Marie then spoke to Brian saying that she was confident that she had the ready to wear corset they'd discussed in stock in Bree's size. As she walked out of the room she said she'd be right back with it.

In a minute she returned and Bree saw that Brian had apparently selected the dark green color. She liked that color, too.

Marie caught Bree's attention and said, "Brian asked me to explain that the corset I'm going to fit on you is not the one you selected. The one you picked will be fine after your enhancement but for now you don't have enough breast flesh to create the mounds that corset is intended to display. It's low cut and would not look right with what God gave you. The corset I selected for you has a higher cut. It has smooth cups and will give you a great line under a tight sweater or dress."

Bree was disappointed but said she understood. It was humbling but true. The catalog picture had shown cleavage and pushed up breast flesh that Bree simply didn't have. She should have realized this herself but got too caught up in trying to be sexy.

Marie asked Brian to come over to the platform to assist and to learn. Bree's bra was removed and the gel pads removed and set aside for the moment. Marie unwrapped the corset and unfurled the laces which had been bound tightly. She stretched successive sections of the laces using both hands and hung them over her shoulder. She placed the open backed corset around Bree's torso and told her to hold it in place. The cups were far too large for her B-cup tits but Marie soon worked the gel pads into place. It was an uncomfortable experience at first but since the pads had a small indentation on the rear side Bree's flesh was soon nestled into place and she felt much better. Marie wrestled the corset a little higher on Bree's body while telling her not to let go.

When she was satisfied with the garment's positioning, Marie turned to Brian and picked up one of the laces. She folded the lace in half and working with one half, pulled one end through the bottom eyelet on one side of the corset's open back. The other half of the lace was then strung through the opposite eyelet. She checked to confirm the loose ends were the same length making sure Brian was watching. She then began inserting the laces into the eyelets and crossing over in the typical lacing fashion moving to about halfway up the corset. She then took the other lace and began the same process at the top of the corset moving down toward the middle.

When the laces were all in place but not tightened Marie called Brian over closer and showed him as she snugged some of the bottom laces and then some at the top. She pointed out the fabric piece that lay between the laces and Bree's skin, noting that Brian must always make sure this was lying flat when the laces were snug but not yet tightened. Bree couldn't see what gesture was made but apparently Marie had transitioned to observer and Brian was now in charge of the lacing.

Even though the laces were not yet tight, Bree could feel the corset gently constricting her. It was not unpleasant but was definitely a new sensation. No other garment she'd ever worn was quite so tight all over.

Brian had apparently made all of the laces snug when Marie's fingers insinuated themselves between the second to the bottom laces and pulled them tight. The same fingers repeated the process at the top and then Brian copied the lesson moving gradually toward the middle of the back. Marie instructed him to try to keep the tension uniform. If he tightened too little in the beginning, he shouldn't try to make up for it later. Rather, he should go back and gradually make all of the laces a little tighter. She also urged that he not pull too tight as this was a new garment on an inexperienced body. The corset would gradually accommodate itself to the body and the wearer would get used to being corseted but this would take days of wear.

Marie checked the laces when Brian was done tightening all of them and showed him how to tie the top and bottom laces in a bow. Marie added that the fabric would stretch a fair amount with the first few wearings. The laces might need adjustment after a few hours. She also said she thought the pads would stay in place but as she'd discussed with Brian any seamstress could add pockets that would control the gel pads.

Bree felt the corset hugging her everywhere. It wasn't painful but it was unforgiving. Most clothing slid on your body or stretched. The corset did neither. Bree wondered if she'd be able to sit. She couldn't imagine how she'd put on shoes if they had straps with buckles. That was significant since several of her heels were of that design. Brian would have to become her valet for dressing.

Marie instructed Brian to observe the gap between the sides of the corset when he laced it. He should try to lace the garment each time to achieve the same gap for about a week's worth of daily wear. After that he might tighten a little more each week but the gap should only be decreased by perhaps a quarter of an inch per week and maybe less. He'd have to judge that as he went forward. The garment would continue to stretch a bit so he shouldn't assume the change in the gap equaled the change in the waist. How tight to pull the laces was subjective and Brian would simply need to make his own judgment every time he re-laced. He could consult his fiancé or not; that was between them.

Finally, Marie explained that she had some experience with corseting of women who were going to get their breasts enhanced. She explained to Brian that obviously the doctor's advice should be followed but that her best guess was that no full-length corset should be worn for at least six weeks after the surgery. She guessed that a waist cincher would be okay but only after the bandages were off and the doctor had okayed most normal physical activity. Subject to the doctor's advice Marie urged that Brian start using the waist cincher as soon as possible or else the results of any pre-surgical waist training would be lost.

She added that the doctor would advise them about swelling in the breasts and when the implants had settled into their final positions. This would take months and they needed to be patient. They should not do any tight lacing until then and shouldn't judge the corset's fit at the bust until then. About that time Brian should call Marie for a follow-up visit. They'd try on each of the full-length corsets and decide if minor or major alterations were needed. Minor changes could be done locally by a seamstress Marie knew. Major rebuilding would require the garment to be sent back to Europe with Marie's instructions.

Bree was told she could put her clothes back on. Since bending over was impossible Brian helped Bree step into her skirt and pulled it up for her. Once she was dressed the couple left the salon. Walking through the sex shop Bree knew she was walking with an artificially straight back and wondered if the guys that checked her out knew that she was corseted.

As they walked across the parking lot Brian's hand held Bree at the waist. She sensed he was enjoying how firm the corset felt and thinking of her as his corseted sex toy. Bree felt compelled to speak after being so quiet in the salon. "That was quite an experience. I was afraid to speak for fear she'd cane my ass. Seriously, I assume you asked when the custom items would be done. I was afraid to ask."

"We should have the first three in six weeks. Two are waist cinchers so they just have to make them up in the fabric I selected- there's not much customization. The other one is full length- I'd say pretty similar to what you're wearing but fitted more exactly to your measurements. We're be seeing Marie for a review fitting when they arrive and then if those three are all right, we'll authorize them to proceed with the others."

"How many are we talking about?"

"Six custom ones altogether. Four in fabric and two in leather. I got a little carried away and went a bit over budget."

Bree laughed and called him a pervert. As they approached the car she added, "If I can't sit down in this corset some of your purchases might go unused."

With Brian's help she got into the passenger seat. Initially she held her body almost straight but gradually relaxed and tried to nestle into the seat. She hit the button that caused the seat back to recline by perhaps 20 degrees from its prior position. This lessened the amount she needed to bend at the waist. She positioned herself with reasonable comfort and put on her seatbelt. Brian went to the driver's side and got settled. Bree said she hoped both the corset and her body adjusted to each other since she couldn't imagine driving the way she felt.

When Brian was ready to pull out of the parking space, Bree said, "Stop. There's one new subject I think we should address before you start driving." Brian stopped the car after only driving a foot or so and turned to Bree waiting for her to explain. She continued, "I am incredibly horny. I noticed what looked like a "hot sheet" motel about half way between home and here. I'd like you to get a room for a "day rate" there. We'll leave the corset on. I need an orgasm- perhaps your fingers and mouth could give me some relief. Then, I'd like to bend over a desk or something and have you fuck me hard from behind. I know spelling this all out isn't very submissive. You can punish me any way you want after you fuck me."

"Well, I saw that motel, too. I could do with some mid-trip relief just as much as you. You do recognize that I don't need your permission to punish you."

"Okay, of course you're right. Would you please get me off and fuck me, Sir? Punish me if you wish, too."

"Yes, I think I will."

When they reached the motel, Bree stayed in the car while Brian went in to the small office to rent a room. Bree smiled at the thought that anyone watching would assume she was Brian's mistress or a hooker. If they could see her corset they'd all vote 'hooker'. Brian returned and drove to the side of the building and parked right in front of room 20. The building looked like it was built in the 1950s. Other that paint and perhaps new doors in the 1980s it hadn't changed in all of the passing decades.

They entered the well-worn room. It was dark with a yellowed light fixture mounted on the ceiling and furniture that looked to be at least twenty or more years beyond its prime. Bree started having second thoughts. She worried about bacteria, bed bugs, and disease.

Brian said he understood. He assured her they'd be careful and wouldn't be in the room very long. He pulled the bedspread and blankets off the bed. The sheets looked clean. Brian then took all of the towels out of the bathroom and spread them in a row diagonally across the bed directing Bree to lie on the towels and take her panties off.

She took off her small panties and handed them to Brian saying, "Put these in your pocket to keep them clean. I'd be afraid to put them back on if they fell on the floor." He made a show of inhaling their sexy odor and then folded them neatly and slipped them into his pants.

She laid back on the towels as instructed, pulled her skirt up and spread her legs. He positioned himself with his head between her thighs and grasped an ass cheek with each hand. "Your ass feels wonderful as always," he said as he fondled her soft ass. He kissed her upper thighs while saying, "I loved watching you getting fitted. I wish I could take off your blouse and check out your body in the corset but we'll leave that for when we're home in a clean place."

He could feel her arousal through his hands as her ass squirmed. He slowly moved his mouth from her thigh to her very moist pussy- noticing that her outer lips were already swollen and wet with arousal. She gasped and pushed her pussy up as his mouth made contact. He assaulted her with his lips and tongue causing her to let out an endless stream of obscenities, moans and gasps as he devoured her. He knew this wasn't a time for teasing and did his best to bring her off.

In less than a minute she was climaxing dramatically and gasping out a strained, "Thank you. Thank you. I needed that..." As she spoke she realized her thighs were clamped around his head so he probably hadn't heard any part of what she said. She decided not to repeat herself and merely said, "Give me 30 seconds. Is there something other than the bed I can bend over?"

"The dresser should work from the side. Stand up and I'll move the towels."

Bree stood up with some difficulty since the corset wouldn't let her bend the way she normally would. Brian reached out and grasped her hands and helped her up by pulling. She moved out of the way muttering that it was definitely going to take time getting used to being corseted.

Brian took the towels off the bed and doubled them up to pad the top of the dresser. He pulled one side of the dresser away from the wall by about a foot which removed the wall from being intrusive. Bree barely let him finish and leaned over the dresser lowering her body onto the surface which was a bit above waist height. She flipped up her skirt again and said, "Fuck me. Fuck your corseted sex toy for the first time."

Brian dropped his pants to his ankles as he stepped behind her. He fondled her hips and then tightened his grip. He aligned his cock- making sure his cockhead was between her lips and plunged in to the hilt. Bree moaned and grasped the edges of the dresser to avoid being pushed off and pressed back. "This is perfect," she cried out. "Can you picture your classy accountant in this hot sheet place -straining to bend over in her new corset -and enjoying a good hard fuck?"

"As a matter of fact, I can. I wouldn't have said that two months ago but things are different now. I'm enjoying holding onto my accountant's sexy hips and can't wait to get home so I can play with my corseted lover."