I Wish Bree was My Accountant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder. This is the start of our new life together. It needs to be memorable."

"It's well beyond memorable already. I'll never forget watching you adjusting to Marie's attitude and your acceptance of being fitted. I can't wait to see your big new tits dwarfing your tightened waist. I always loved Barbie dolls before they toned the measurements down." Brian drove into her again and again.

Bree's arousal grew as Brian's breath changed and he seemed to be losing control. He was aware that he was perhaps getting a little too rough but so long as Bree didn't complain he thought it was okay. The thought of leaving finger shaped bruises on her hips from his tight grip was strangely exciting. He thought she'd like the image of bruises too but before he said anything he got distracted as he felt her pussy tighten.

Bree panted, "Can you feel my pussy squeezing you? I've been doing Kegel exercises to get better control of my vaginal muscles. I want to be able to milk you!"

"I feel you. I guess I'd better train my balls better or I won't last at all."

"Today only, it's okay to cum fast. That's why I'm squeezing. My Kegel training was going to be a future surprise when I've really gotten strong but I thought you'd enjoy feeling my progress."

"Oh God! That's done it. I can't hold back any longer." Brian slammed into her one last time and stayed embedded in her to the max as his cock exploded. He lost all muscle strength and needed his hold on her hips just to stay upright. "Wow," was the only word he could think of.

After a thirty second recovery Brian eased himself out of Bree and asked if he'd left her hung up sexually. She said she was okay. He could recover on the drive home and finish pleasing her then.

They dressed, hugged each other passionately and took a last look around the shabby room. As they left the room Brian asked how she was doing in the corset. Bree replied, "My lover seems excited by it so I'm doing fine, sir." Then she added, "I can't wait to have the tits to fill the cups and to take a bit off my waist. You're going to need Viagra."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Bree's story must end here. Without direct or indirect experience with breast enhancement surgery I can't write about it adequately.