I Wish Bree was My Accountant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Bree replied. "I'd originally planned a verbal discussion of our secrets with the written lists just as a back up but perhaps it's easier to exchange our lists and then discuss what we've each read." Without comment Brian reached for the envelopes, handed the one he'd created to her and then started tearing open Bree's. She moved more slowly- torn between wanting to read Brian's thoughts and wanting to watch him as he read hers. She then decided she had to read his secrets and did so.

A long minute passed. When Bree looked up nervously, Brian was staring at her. It took a second or two before she registered that he was smiling. A giant weight lifted off of her and she smiled back- still nervous but now on a whole different subject. She started reflecting on what she'd written and started to visualize how her married body might be handled. It was arousing but also intimidating.

Bree hesitated to speak. Brian seized the moment and said, "It seems we're pretty compatible in our sexual thoughts. My cock loved what you wrote. I know what I wrote. Is it presumptuous to assume you're wet?"

"Presumptuous, yes, but happily quite true," Bree admitted.

"Enough said." Brian stood and took hold of Bree's arm saying, "Let's continue this in the bedroom."

He kept a hand on her wrist as he brought her down the hall and into her bedroom. She meekly followed his lead and was turned on by how he was taking control. Once in her bedroom he swept the comforter off the bed and peeled back the sheets with his free hand. His other hand slid up her arm to gently remove her robe and in almost a single motion firmly guided her to lay down on the bed. His robe fell away as he climbed above Bree's body pinning her in place.

With a smug smile Brian looked down at Bree and said, "Our planned wedding is still at least a year away but I think we should start implementing some of our wish list items right away. I'll study our respective lists and formulate a plan. I may consult you on some items but the final decisions will be mine. Agreed?"

Bree hesitated and then replied in an excited whisper, "Yes, that's how it should be."

Brian then moved down on the bed about a foot- placing his face directly above Bree's breasts. Resting on his forearms he was able to position his hands to cup her tits from the sides. Pushing them up and toward her middle her erect nipples seemed to beg for his attention. With lust dripping from his voice he said, "I am really obsessed with your tits and nipples. I love them but also could certainly see them larger- just as you'd like them. I'll be giving serious thought to that. Now that I know how kinky you are, I look forward to exploring lots of ways to enjoy your nipples."

His mouth descended onto her left nipple as his hand held her tit. She gasped with the first contact. His tongue explored her hard nub for their mutual pleasure. After a minute or so his other hand tightened around her right breast to mound it up and lift its nipple. His mouth enveloped the flesh of that breast and again his tongue actively worked the presented nipple.

"Any jewelry will need to be removable. I don't want to give up playing with your nipples as they are now." With that he sucked on her big nub even harder causing her to jerk in pain and then relax. Bree panted with excitement as she surrendered to his lust.

Brian slowly slid down her body and paused with his mouth at her Venus Mound. She was freshly shaved and totally smooth against his lips. "We'll have to research laser hair removal- no need for you to shave nor for me to feel even the slightest stubble. I'll agree to have my genitals treated the same way as yours; that seems fair."

He moved lower and buried his mouth in her pussy. With the foreplay of their sex disclosure and Brian's assertion of control, Bree was primed. She was on the brink of orgasm almost immediately. Brian didn't tease. He vigorously assaulted first her labia and then her clit.

As his hands hugged her hips, he could feel her ass lifting off of the bed and her body tensing as her climax approached. A few seconds later she went rigid as the wave of her excitement overwhelmed her. A surprising "Oh my God," and some unintelligible noises accompanied her body first being frozen and then melting into a limp form. When she could move, her hands clasped Brian's head and gently pushed it away.

Brian allowed her a moment's recovery and then slid up over her to place his rampant cock at her moist entrance. He paused briefly saying, "We both know I'm not going to last inside of you; you've gotten me too excited. Over the long term you'll remember there's an item on my list that I expect you to help me with. I want to train my cock to stay hard so I can truly ravage you."

He plunged into her and forcefully thrust in and out. After just a few such movements his hands went under her thighs and he lifted her legs to position her thighs against his chest with her knees at his head. His next thrust reached new depths causing Bree to exclaim "Oh, Oh my God!".

He loved being in her so deep. After holding himself pressed at the apex of his thrust he withdrew and powered into her again and again. All Bree could do was grunt with an occasional moan confirming that she loved being fucked so hard and deep.

Brian's passion grew as he realized that Bree was getting more excited and might well reach another climax. It was rare for her to cum from penetration; if he could learn to control his orgasm perhaps it would be routine. He couldn't really control anything at the moment as he was fast approaching his own explosion. One final hard thrust brought him over the cliff. He held himself pressed deeply as his cock erupted and his cum filled her.

The couple was frozen in place for several long seconds. Finally, Brian breathed, "Wow." After a few more seconds he added, "After sharing our secrets, will you marry me?"

"I will...Sir."

12