I Wish I Could Tell You - Letter 03

Story Info
The third unsent letter to my sir.
811 words
4.71
5.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[To the readers: This is dirtier than my previous letters, that's true. But it's much more inelegant. It is, for lack of a better term, word vomit. And I'm not making excuses for it, oh no. I write what I feel for my sir. I'm merely warning you that this is no smooth journey. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.]

Dear Sir,

Use me. When you feel desire stir in your loins and your cock ache for release then bend me over. Rip my shirt so that my breasts hang free and then push me down and hold me there while you kick my feet apart. Shove your hard cock so deep inside me that I can't even tell where I end and you begin. Fuck yourself in and out of my cunt without remorse because you know you can. Because you know I would never say no. Because you enjoy the feeling of my puss wet and squeezing like a vise around you. Because my moans tell you I want this too and you know that if nothing else, I enjoy being the canvas upon which you paint your cum.

Hurt me. Bruise me and mark me as yours. Squeeze my ass and dig your fingers into my skin. Scratch and drag your nails along my shoulder, claw deep into my soul. Pull back on my hair and expose my throat for your mouth to suck, your teeth to bite. Spank me. Paddle me. Choke me. Put your claim on me and leave my body singing in pain yet aching for more. Pinch my nipples and twist until they're sensitive and so sore that even your breath on them brings a cry to my lips.

Own me. Bind your rope around my wrists and buckle that collar tight around my neck. Use your leash to bring me to my knees before you. Yank it until I'm so close at heel that all I can see is your cock before me. Pull me closer until there's no choice but for me to swallow you and taste you. Remind me that only your salty cum in my belly will ever make me feel this way. That only your release will ever bring me true satisfaction. My breaths are yours and allow me them only when I've pleased you. When I've cleaned your cock so well with my tongue that you're ready to dirty it again. To use me again.

Punish me. Sear my thighs with your crop, welt my ass with your belt. Leave my clit swollen painfully from your slaps when I've displeased you. Show me that even when I haven't, you can do with me as you will. Keep me dripping wet and force me to beg for mercy when you deny me the release I so desperately need. Over and over and over again until the tears stream down my face. Until there are no other thoughts in my head but those of pleasing you. Then shove me over the edge. Rip my orgasm from me harsh and cruel and leave me shivering and weak, oblivious to anything else but you.

Comfort me. Wrap your arms around me when we're through and I'm shivering cold. Rub your fingers over the marks your cuffs have left on my skin. Comb and pet my sweaty, tangled hair into place as you put the pieces of me back together again. Whisper your gentle words in my ear and coax me down from subspace. Wipe my cheeks dry and let me curl into a ball in your lap. Kiss softly your brands on my skin, those blooming stains that label me slut, sexy, nasty, assistant, lover.

Love me. Dull that ache in my chest with your words and your actions. Warm me from the inside out with your desire, but more so with your acceptance. Believe in me and welcome me into the strength of your arms. Laugh at my jokes and then make me laugh in turn. Surprise me with those little tidbits of knowledge about you that let me learn more, want more, adore more. Protect me because I'm so wrapped up in thoughts of you that I forget to think about myself.

Take me. Tap into any part of me that you wish no matter how small or insignificant you may think it could be because even the littlest things I could do for you would bring me joy. But a time may come when you no longer want me. You may no longer need my presence in your life. And still, I would be here for the taking. Still, I would be waiting because there will always be a piece of me for you. I leave you to decide how large a portion you wish, anytime and anywhere. Because to me? I'm yours.

- Your Not So Good Girl