I wish Mel was My Accountant

Story Info
Corseted Accountant is sexy & kinky but only Husband knows.
7.9k words
4.3
9.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

My wife, Mel, is an accountant and I'm an attorney named Steve. We're each 26. We're each employed in large firms in our respective fields. Several times a year we each have to attend social events organized by the spouse's firm. On the evening mentioned in this story the cocktail party was related to Mel's firm and I was the bored but pleasant 'plus one'.

A woman from Mel's office was introduced to me by my wife. I forgot her name almost as soon as I heard it. She was a bit older and pleasant enough but my role was merely to be polite, smile and make idle conversation.

The first thing the woman said was to compliment Mel on her suit which was an unusual shade of blue but not otherwise too noteworthy. She then noted to me more than to Mel that Mel always dresses very well and has great taste in clothing. Mel thanked her for the compliments and then added with an innocent smile, "I can't take all of the credit. Steve helps me shop and frequently lays out an outfit that he thinks will be perfect." The woman smiled at me and nodded in a way I took as a compliment. I nodded back.

Within the next few sentences of conversation, the woman wanted me to know that she was something of a mentor to Mel and was pleased with how well Mel had become an integral part of their shared specialty team within the firm. The woman told me how close to Mel she felt she had become. I smiled and said something meaningless. The woman then asked my wife, "So, how did you meet your husband?"

Standing with my wife of one year I wondered how Mel would answer. My wife glanced at me with a subtle smile which I knew reflected our secret, turned to her friend and said, "Oh, I was out with friends a few years ago when I met Steve. We spent some time together and just seemed to hit it off." I smiled innocently and nodded.

The conversation went in another direction involving their office which was fine with me. I was bored as I usually was at these events but I smiled inwardly knowing that my wife and I were undoubtedly both thinking about the night we met. My cock twitched and I wondered if Mel was feeling a little dampness in her panties.

To all outward appearances in Mel's professional life, she's a reasonably attractive conservative CPA- not a very remarkable person in an overall staid profession. She dresses well in modest business suits and is well respected in the large firm in which she holds a low-level managerial role. She's got beautiful shoulder-length hair and appears to have an attractive body that's about 5 ft 7 inches tall and about 125 lbs. In the business suits I don't think anyone in the office would describe her as fat, thin, shapely or otherwise remarkable - I'd guess average would be the consensus.

I'm tall at about 6 ft 3 inches but otherwise quite average.

What the people in Mel's office don't know is that she has a killer body and a kinky mind.

Mel was a track star in high school. In college and thereafter she ran quite a bit but just for fun. She may not be in competitive shape any longer but she's extremely fit- going to the gym or running about four days a week. While I just referred to her as a former track star, she'd tell you that she ran well but could never achieve the best times due to her body type. She just wasn't lean enough. Carrying extra weight in the ass and chest was her handicap.

When I met Mel in her early twenties, I thought she was beautiful and extremely sexy. The 'extra weight' was what made her body so sexy. She had and has a true hourglass figure. I don't know her measurements but she has the body of a centerfold in a men's skin mag before the popularity of implants.

I couldn't truly assess her body when we first met but over the first month or so some basics became clear. Her natural tits were big- not huge but enough to qualify her as 'well-endowed'.

After a few dates, her bra tag told me she was a 34D. Since her shoulders and skeletal structure weren't huge and she wasn't fat, her tits seemed even larger to me but her clothing hid that.

During these dates I found that her tits were perfectly shaped and topped with succulent large nipples that seemed always partially erect. Her waist was trim- not skinny but certainly not fat. Her hips also seemed perfect- not exaggerated like Kim K's- but not also not flat. In simple terms, Mel's body and mind were my definition of ideal.

Our first meeting wasn't exactly as Mel had suggested to her office friend. It was true that we'd met when she was with a group of guys and girls when they were all in grad school or law school but stopping the tale there was a very misleading. The group was all at a BDSM Club. The Club was brand new and offering low cost one-night memberships to the curious in the hope that they'd join. I was there with a few curious friends as well.

I met Mel as we happened to be standing next to each other - each watching a young woman being strapped down onto what I learned was a spanking bench. Her ass was positioned off the end of the bench. The light skin tone of her ass contrasted quite dramatically with the black leather of the bench and the black leather corset she was wearing. Aside from high heels she was otherwise naked. Mel was close enough to me that I could hear her breath catch as the first leather binding was strapped to the woman's wrist. The strap was connected to a ring on the bench and pulled snug. When the leather strap on the second wrist was pulled tight making the woman helpless, Mel moaned at little and was embarrassed as she realized I'd heard her.

Being the perfect gentleman, I leaned in close and told her not to be embarrassed. I said I found the scene arousing as well. "The black corset really emphasizes her fair skin. If her ass is reddened by spanking it will be even sexier." I watched Mel's eyes drop to the bulge in my pants. She smiled seductively and whispered, "You look like your excitement might be about average or do you think of yourself as above average?"

I blushed- not knowing how to take her comment but pleased that we were talking and already flirting. I didn't know how to respond without risking being a fool. I didn't want to sound like a braggart and didn't think my cock was above the norm. If she hadn't been making a size comment, I'd sound like a jerk if I responded in that vein. Finally, I said, "I have no experience in places like this but with the right partner it certainly could be hot."

"True," she said. "It's my first time, too, but I think I could get interested. I couldn't admit that to most of my friends. Our group came tonight to make fun of it."

"Sounds like we have something in common. My guy friends are here to get a few glimpses of half-naked women but they're not into BDSM. I'd like to be but haven't had the opportunity. Do you know the woman that's about to be spanked?"

At just about that moment the man's hand landed several hard spanks on the bound woman's ass and Mel seemed to shiver a little. Her breathing seemed a little deeper but that might have just been my imagination as I was already picturing my new acquaintance on the bench with my hand fondling her ass in between spanks.

"No, I don't know her," she said. "I think all of the participants are members from another BDSM Club. We're all just spectators unless they call for a volunteer." The spanking continued in front of us with the young woman on the bench sometimes grunting as a hand hit but seeming to be quite content.

"If they call, should I help you raise your hand?"

"No thanks. I think the first time I try spanking it should be in private and with somebody whose name I at least know."

"I'm Steve."

She smiled and said, "Clever...I'm Mel."

"Now, all we need is some privacy."

She smiled and added, "I said, 'At least', which suggests they were just threshold criteria. There are a few other subjective milestones that would need to be passed but you haven't been ruled out; at least not yet."

"I can live with that for now."

The spanking exhibition continued and we watched in silence. I was well aware of Mel standing next to me. I was trying to plan how I could get to know her and potentially get my hands on her ass. After a few minutes, I turned to her and said, "It looks like this scene is just about over. Are there other activities here you are anxious to see or may I buy you a drink at the juice bar?"

"I'd like to window shop in the clothing and toy exhibition they have set up in the lounge. It might be fun to get a male perspective on some of the offerings."

We spent about a half hour browsing through a broad range of clothing and bondage items. There was a higher level of light in the display area which gave us each the chance to better evaluate the other's looks. I'm sure we were each trying to impress. I was struck by Mel's wit and enjoyed getting the first glimpses of her personality as well as her appearance. She seemed sincere in her interest in several of the bondage and leather clothing items being showcased. I found that to be very hot.

I thought of myself as about a 6 on a one to ten scale and quickly placed her at an eight or a nine. She was out of my class but possibly reachable if we had enough kink in common. In simple terms, when you look for someone into a subset like kink, the pool of candidates shrinks and a 6 might not be so far below an 8. Moreover, if we actually engaged in some bondage or other play I might score higher.

That was how we met.

That first evening was a glimpse into our secret sides and what we had in common. Mel's co-workers had no clue of Mel's hot body nor what turned her on. I found it laughable that her 'mentor' thought they were so close.

After that first evening Mel and I dated and got to know each other better just like most couples do. We went to movies, went out for dinners and gradually shared more kissing and groping. There was a fair amount of talk of kink and watching some BDSM porn together but overall, we were just a normal couple. We tried bondage and spanking; putting her bondage and sexually teasing was good. Spanking was not. We were probably slower to get to real sexual intimacy than most couples since Mel was actually rather conservative and sexually inexperienced. She wasn't a virgin but she wanted to progress slowly.

It was during our second or third date that I had hugged her enough and seen her in enough different outfits to conclude her body was far sexier than it had seemed. Feeling her tits pressed into my chest revealed them to be much larger than I'd previously thought. My eyes and hands also measured her waist to be thinner and her ass to be more luscious than her conservative clothing had suggested.

I felt I compelled to compliment her on her hidden assets and wonder out loud why she covered up so much. She thanked me for the compliment and explained, "As a female in the accounting world It's important to be taken seriously. If a woman looks sexy the men tend to think she's an airhead and the women think she's sleeping her way up the career ladder."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that," I replied.

"It's sad but true. I make a real effort to be plain. I even wear a minimizer bra at work to do what the name suggests. Wearing loose blouses and suit jackets also helps.

"Wow, I've never heard of such a bra. It sounds like a flat-chested feminist's plot to punish the better endowed."

"I don't know the origin but the style suits my needs. Not to play amateur psychologist but my fledgling interest in kink might be that I need an outlet for my suppressed sexuality."

"Okay, I have no idea if you're right but I'll be happy to help with your therapy."

"How generous of you," she said playfully. "You have to keep in mind that my daydreams are far more advanced into sex and kink than my actual experience. I'm curious and horny but shy and afraid. I don't know how to explore. Most important, I need to keep my image conservative and wholesome at the firm."

I replied, "Might I suggest that we start with a review of your lingerie? That seems like a 'hidden' way to be sexier. Once we evaluate what you own, we can explore bolder things on-line. I have a cousin in that business in Chicago and could buy you several ensembles of blatantly sexy things at very low cost- my treat."

"That sounds like you'd be the one treated but that's okay. To answer your question, I have some high-quality bras and panties. I think they're somewhat "sexy but there's but nothing overtly sexual in my lingerie drawer. What kind of stuff does your cousin have?"

"I've never seen his store but he has an on- line catalog. I'd characterize the offerings as probably appealing to sex workers.... - just teasing. Well, let's just say you'd be more likely to see them offered for sale in a sex shop than in a major clothing retail store. Based on the prices, I'd guess the items are not what you'd call high quality but that's good for experimenting. If something doesn't appeal you can discard it. Actually, my quality statement is only half true. I believe he also distributes for a high-quality corset maker. Based on the prices I saw, the corsetry must be of better quality than most of the clothes."

"Oh. Now you have my interest. I've always wanted to try corsetry but can't imagine going into a retail store to shop for one. I've also never had a boyfriend whom I thought would be into that. I'm guessing you would be."

"Yes, I'm getting hard thinking of you in a corset. Your body is fit and doesn't need corsetry but I suspect your body type is absolutely perfect for the look of a corset. They're not as sexy on a stick-thin model. There are many corset styles and my mind is visualizing you in several. Very sexy."

That's the backstory as to how - about three years later- my sexy wife was at this work-related cocktail party laced up tight in a white satin corset. In this particular corset her breasts were contained modestly so as to maintain her office look under one of her many business outfits. Personally, I preferred her leather corset that pushed up her tits into generous mounds or her cup-less corset that left her breasts blatantly exposed and framed by black satin. Of course, my preferred look wasn't compatible with her work persona or the lines of her accountant's wardrobe.

The corset being worn for the cocktail party was relatively thin and ended at the top of Mel's hips so it didn't hurt the line of her suit. For the same reason, it has a smooth front with no front opening busk which typically creates some bulk and a vertical raised edge that can be noticed under most clothes.

It is an off the shelf garment but fits her as if custom made. Unlike most corsets that merely flair out at the top to push up the breasts, this garment has actual bra type half-cups. They leave substantial flesh exposed but cover the nipples and maintain the woman's traditional bra supported bust line. In other words, Mel can wear her office attire and nobody knows she's corseted but when she comes home and unbuttons her blouse, she's very sexy. We call this corset her 'work corset'.

Similarly, for the cocktail party she wore stay-up stockings so there were no garters to give away the sexiness of her underwear. At my direction, tonight's outfit was one level sexier than usual since Mel was going commando. Normally for work she considers panties somewhat of a necessity.

Mel and I had developed our shared curiosity about corsets throughout our dating. Initially it was a trial-and-error approach using my cousin as a source to get discounted pricing on several styles. As we learned more, we invested in some custom fitted corsets that were much more expensive but also more emotionally significant. They reflected input from each of us and therefore better embodied how she wanted the corset to feel and how I wanted her to look.

Our relationship took somewhat of an unanticipated turn when Mel got her first custom made garment. I had pushed for the purchase and had a lot of input on the design. It was then that we started to think of the word 'corset' as a verb. Without any conscious decision, thereafter I was 'corseting' her and she was 'being corseted.' There were definite elements of dom-sub and bondage when I would choose which corset she'd wear. She always acceded to my selection unless there was some special business-related reason which she'd explain. My control of her corseting has become routine now but we both still enjoy the dynamic between us. It's not an exaggeration to say Mel has found that she loves giving me wide discretion in how and when she's corseted. Again, the only hard limit has been maintaining her image at work.

I've had no problem respecting that limit. I love how Mel looks and feels in the corsets and get off on controlling her in this private way. I don't keep her in corsets all of the time but they are certainly a routine part of her lingerie. She currently has about eight corsets in different styles, fabrics and colors. If I had to guess I'd say she's wearing one or another style about 25% of the time she's dressed.

In addition to the corsets, I sometimes enjoy Mel in a waist cincher which is very similar to a corset but so short I think of it as something different. What's great about the cincher is that Mel can wear a push up bra with it. She has a couple. My favorite is one that she modified by adding extra pads which push her tits together as well as up. The extra pads create an obscene amount of cleavage which she won't display outside of our home but is perfect for special intimate dinners at home. She has a slutty dress she wears over the bra and cincher which frames rather than hides her tits.

The less extreme push-up bra and two corsets that each mound her breasts dramatically are usually reserved for when we travel and Mel is confident she won't meet co-workers or clients. She has specific clothes that she wears with each undergarment since her chest is molded differently by each of them. I love each of the variations.

Each of the corsets in her wardrobe also presents differing access to me. In some, her tits are so tightly controlled that they tease beautifully but are all but unavailable to my mouth and hands. Another is great for waist training but Mel says it's too uncomfortable for her to feel good if we have sex. There was one she tried on that came down half the way down over her hips; we rejected that one since it obstructed her ass. Of those Mel has bought, my favorites are obviously the ones that I can push out of the way to gain access to her tits without causing her discomfort.

I prefer Mel's corsets in black because the contrast with her exposed flesh is the greatest. I'm also partial to the corsets with no front opening. These need to be re-laced for each wearing and Mel needs me to unlace her. In effect, once she's corseted she knows she'll stay corseted until I release her.

Of course, one of my joys in corseting Mel for an evening such as the recent cocktail party is visualizing how it's going to be afterwards at home. Sometimes I undress Mel but leave the corset in place for sex. On other occasions, I enjoy unlacing the corset as we hug and kiss- gradually getting the restrictive barrier off of her delicious tits. Her nipples and soft breast flesh are particularly sexy when they're available for the first time in hours. There's something very special about being able to feel the soft skin and feminine shape of her torso after freeing her body from the stiff corset.

As always, at the cocktail party I enjoyed being the only one knowing of Mel's corset. At this particular party, the obvious ignorance of her close work friend added to my building arousal as I thought about being at home later. I was sure Mel was at least mildly aroused during the party by thoughts similar to mine. At home Mel would be receptive to my kisses and out of necessity would cooperate with my decision on when the corset would come off.

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers