I wish Mel was My Accountant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried to suck on a small spot to better assure a mark but I don't know how you'll bruise. We can't even be sure you'll have a mark. I'm already looking forward to trying again on your other side and then real high up on your inner thigh, too."

"Oh, that sounds sexy. So maybe I should hope there's no bruise?"

"No. I loved your description of the bruise showing above the corset. I did my best to deliver what we were both visualizing."

My cock pumped with greater force as we exchanged this talk of bruises and Mel's hips seemed to respond with greater passion as well. I adjusted my upper body to rest its weight on my right arm and moved my left hand under Mel's ass check. I slid my hand under her and grabbed a handful of ass. I loved feeling her ass in my hand but my real goal was getting a little deeper penetration. We could both feel it and pushed against each other with a corresponding extra passion. I now took somewhat faster and harder strokes and Mel became more of a mere receptacle as she couldn't push back as well with half of her ass being held captive.

Mel's forefingers moved to tease each nipple and she said, "Have you ever heard of 'nipple suction'? I'm going to research and maybe buy some suction stuff this week. I read somewhere that a woman can make her nipples bigger by using suction devices on them every day. Would you like that? Would you like me to make my nipples bigger for you?"

"You know I would but I don't think suction would actually do that."

"Perhaps not, I need to research. Even if it's not a sure thing, it might be fun trying. I could use my devices every day. You could suck on my nipples every other day to check on my progress. Imagine seeing my bruise next to a nipple that's been stretched for your pleasure. Does that make your cum boil?"

Her talk had its desired effect and I could feel my cock getting ready to explode. I told her she'd made me boil and plunged into her extra hard twice more. I held myself in her at the end of the second stroke and made an unintelligible noise as my cum erupted into her. She mounded her breasts to the max for me and smiled with satisfaction as she knew she'd overwhelmed me.

"I might need to wear Band-Aids over my nipples for work," she said. "Would you like that? Would you enjoy putting them on for me each morning and taking them off after work?

I smiled.