I wish Mel was My Accountant Ch. 02

Story Info
Mel is treated to a new experience - the chair.
5.1k words
4.32
5.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

Backstory: Mel is 23. She's an outwardly staid accountant in a large firm. She deliberately hides her sexy 34D tits and great body along with her kinky mind. Her husband routinely corsets her- a kink that they both enjoy.

****************

Mel had a stressful few days at her accounting firm as she was given responsibility for an important client presentation. Under her leadership, the work group was focused on preparation for the first part of the week. On Thursday she led several junior staffers in outlining their analysis and solutions to the client. Being an understanding husband, I dispensed with any corseting for the week and took care of dinner and other household needs during the week.

On the day of the presentation, I knew that Mel would need a day to decompress and put the project out of her mind so I arranged for a takeout dinner on Thursday and ran a relaxing bath for her with no sexual demands. On Friday morning I let her know I had something a little special planned for the evening that would hopefully be relaxing. I didn't give her any information except to assure her that her only obligation was to be home by 6.

Mel was feeling good when she came home Friday. Her presentation had been well received and the office gossip was all favorable. She proudly repeated some of the compliments she'd received. She was particularly pleased that the senior partner responsible for her group in the large firm went out of his way to praise her work.

I was pretty sure she was ready to put the office out of her mind and indulge in some pleasure- especially if she wasn't responsible for doing much. I had prepared a simple dinner which we enjoyed with a glass of wine. Following dinner I said, "Relax. I'm in charge tonight. Your role is to be pleasured. You can say 'no' now if you want but I think my plans for the evening will be good for you. Do you surrender yourself to me for the evening?" She said her mind was taking the evening off and her body would love to be the object of my love and lust.

I brought her to the bedroom and stripped her. She stood passively and moved her arms and legs cooperatively as I carried out my preliminary tasks. In less than a minute, Mel's wrists and ankles were adorned by our high-quality leather cuffs- soft leather that hugged the body almost like clothing. They closed with Velcro making them easy to handle but the Velcro was surprisingly strong. While they didn't have locks, Mel knew them to be very difficult to escape. Each cuff had a steel D-ring with a dangling clip.

Mel was surprised when I produced a new accessory. It was a 4-inch-wide bondage belt in soft leather comparable to the cuffs. There was a D ring at each side to which I'd previously attached a ten-inch leather strap which ended with a small ring. I snugged the belt around her waist and fastened the Velcro straps at the back. With just a few movements I clipped the wrist cuffs to the of the leather straps. The result was what I thought of as 'comfortable bondage'. Mel didn't have use of her hands but could move each arm about a foot. The intention was to mimic the restriction of binding the hands behind the back but in a much more comfortable way.

I'd recently bought and modified a chair for our use in some intimate scenarios. Mel knew about the chair I'd bought at a garage sale. Mel had sat in it once as I'll describe in a minute but had no idea of my overall modification plan.

Many would call the chair a Barcalounger or Lazyboy but those are just brand names. If the names don't ring a bell, let me describe what I bought. Before modification, it was a large chair in vinyl that reclined and had a leg rest that folded out automatically as the chair-back reclined- something your parents or grandparents might have had.

I modified it to remove the wide leg rest. I cut about six inches off of the leg rest at each end and repurposed the pieces. More specifically, I added some bracing out to each side of the reclining mechanism and reused the six-inch padded pieces to create very small leg rests spaced out further to the left and right. I added restraint straps to each. The footrests were still able to utilize the mechanical aspects of the chair so at rest they were at floor level and non-threatening.

I also cut down the sides of the chair to eliminate the arms. This probably wasn't necessary but I wanted to use some of their vinyl to reupholster the footrests.

I'd bought some moldable foam and enlisted Mel for this step. The foam came in kit form. I bought two. Each kit I bought came in a gel which could be molded within a pillowcase- sized vinyl bag. You added a hardener and kneaded the bag for a few minutes. You then had about five minutes within which to make the desired molded shape. After adding the catalyst to both bags and kneading them, I had Mel sit on the two plastic bags on the recliner- one under her ass and one behind her back.

These created a two-piece cushion, custom- fitted to her body. I felt these would add some control to her hips and would also raise her ass and thighs an inch or so off of the chair seat. After the molding session I glued some straps to the cushions to tie them together and attached other straps to hold them in place on the chair.

Finally, the center portion of the old footrest was connected to the front of the chair at floor level making it into a padded kneeler. The final result was conversion of an old person's chair and into a cross between a gyno exam table and a custom fitted bondage device.

Mel hadn't seen the finished chair. Her only involvement had been in the molding and thereafter I'd kept my work under wraps. My work of art was to be a key element to her passive pleasure.

Naked except for the bondage items controlling her hands, I walked Mel into our guest bedroom which also served as a sexual playroom. The room was small and held a double bed so the new chair took up most of the floor space. Mel smiled and gave me a strange look as she first took in the chair. My alterations had been well done but the removal of the footrest and arms ruined the factory lines and made one stare as the mind tried to visualize the function of what remained. I was sure she'd figured it out in a second or two. Actually, I'd guess she had a good general idea from the time of my purchase.

I guided my bound wife to our new chair and assisted in positioning her ass on the custom cushion. I reclined the chair and lifted each leg to its now elevated resting pad. I closed the straps around each ankle and foot. In its former life the footrest was that in name only; it was actually positioned to support one's calves. To rest your feet there your legs would need to be bent. My modifications creating widely spaced footrests and the cushion behind Mel's back meant that her knees were bent and leaned outward. With the legs so positioned they were moved out of the way and left Mel's pussy beautifully displayed.

I confirmed that she was comfortable as I stood back to admire my work. Mel watched me and said, "You really are a pervert. Is this all your idea or did some other pervert publish the plan on the Internet?"

"I'm pleased to claim full design responsibility. Now that you mention it, I should post pictures and construction hints on the Internet. It can be your modeling debut."

"Not so fast. You need to get a release signed before using a model's likeness and I don't think that's likely to happen."

"Well, I'm sure I can crop a picture or two to delete your face. You're looking so sexy there, I can't imagine you not consenting. Of course, posting on-line only makes sense if the chair functions well so we'll put off decisions until later. I'll snap a couple of pictures now since you look so good. Later, your make-up and hair may be mussed."

"Okay, but no face."

I took the pictures of the overall scene and then some close-ups of Mel's torso, legs and ankles showing some detail of how her body and the chair fit together. When I was done, I retrieved a blindfold and covered Mel's eyes. I kissed her passionately and she responded in kind. I could feel her hands pulling against their restraints as instinctively she tried to raise her arms to hug or touch me.

I kissed her again and told her to just relax. I explained that I hoped to bring her pleasure but intended to take my time. I took the opportunity to strip off all of my clothes which I sure Mel could hear.

I took a few seconds to appreciate my wife's naked body. Her tits were my favorite body parts and frankly they weren't at their best when she was semi-reclining. Nonetheless, I knew their partial flattening reflected their natural softness. They'd feel great in my hands and I could mold them into provocative mounds with my hands when I wanted.

Her waist looked as sexy and feminine as ever. It was probably a little slimmer than when we first dated from her frequent corseting but she had never been fat or out of shape. The hourglass was completed by the sensual swell of her hip bones and the flesh that covered them. I loved her hips.

I was distracted almost immediately by her Venus Mound and pussy. My chair was doing a good job of holding her legs apart and giving open access to her sexual center. This was the essence of my invention. I intended to spend some quality time between her legs.

Before kneeling in front of the chair, I pulled my upholstered kneeler from the storage brackets I'd added to the chair's side panel fastened it with Velcro up front. I then knelt and got my first real confirmation that the chair should work as intended. It was critical that my mouth and hands could attack her pussy so it was great when my head found itself mere inches in front of her now moist pussy. I reached under and around her legs and confirmed that my hands could reach her tits. My chair looked like it should be a success.

From under the bed, I retrieved our rabbit fur mitten. I slipped it onto my right hand but before touching it to Mel's skin I used my naked left hand to fondle her breasts and to explore her body from her shoulders to her hips. Using the incredibly soft mitten I then caressed virtually all of the same areas. Mel moaned at the teasing touch of the mitten which we hadn't used in over a year. I continued exploring with first my naked hand and then the one covered in fur.

It aroused me to touch her with the mitten as I knew how soft it was. In fact, merely taking the mitten out of its satin storage bag had brought back vivid memories of how tantalizing it had felt when Mel had worn it to tease me about two years ago. It produced a touch so light as to soon be frustrating. I could see how Mel was enjoying the unusual feeling of being caressed by the fur and wondered if women might bask in such a light tease for longer than I had enjoyed it.

My gloved hand made a tour down Mel's right leg and slowly back up to her waist. I then repeated the same general movements on her left leg. A brief pass over Mel's hairless Venus Mound brought her hips up an inch or two in passion which made me wonder if my chair design should include a restraint across the hips. I took another trip around each leg and couldn't resist a few passes over her Mound. Those elicited the biggest reaction.

The mitt returned to Mel's tits where I made an effort to grab and fondle more firmly- as much for my pleasure as hers. The fine fur of the mitt produced so little friction against her skin that her breasts flowed out of any attempt to seize them. It was a strange feeling to me and made me wonder how it felt to Mel.

As always, I was fixated on her breasts. My bare hand massaged her right breast as the mitten teased the left. I enjoyed giving her pleasure and continued giving her the mixed touch for perhaps thirty seconds. Then, for my own pleasure, I ditched the mitt and used my newly naked hand to grab her left breast. I was like a kid playing with my two favorite toys. Mel's groan suggested that she liked the flesh-on-flesh touch, too.

After indulging myself for quite a while I took my bare hands on a tour of Mel's body- using both hands close to each other to fondle/ massage from her tits to her thighs. I told her how great she felt- how her skin was soft and sexy but her fit body tone made her muscles very evident and sexy too. She made appreciative soft noises. I'm not sure if it was my touch or my compliments that she liked more but she was definitely enjoying my attention.

I disciplined myself to stand and move up by the side of Mel's head. I kissed her passionately on the mouth a few times and then extended my kisses to her neck and upper chest. Being so close to her tits made them irresistible so my kisses soon ranged over them but I avoided her nipples. I'd be with them later.

I leaned my face down near her left breast and said, "Your hickie is almost gone. I can see a slight discoloration from up close- just enough to make my cock throb as I remember the evening you asked for it. Very sexy."

"Yes, I've been watching it fade a little every day. I enjoyed the experience but it might be unhealthy to keep bruising me. Between the hickie and the nipple suction I'm a little worried about cancer risk. You should give my tits lots of attention but in a gentler mode."

"Exactly what I have in mind for this evening," I replied. "Of course, giving you a hickie on the very top of an inner thigh shouldn't injure your breasts so if you feel some strong suction there you'll understand that I'm merely being respectful of your health."

Mel smiled and said, "That's thoughtful- and hot. I'd forgotten the mention of my thigh as another place you might mark me." She paused and then said, "So there's no misunderstanding, I think I should say one thing."

She paused again and I said, "Yes?"

"Please give me a love bite that leaves a bruise on my inner thigh- high up but in a place, I'll be able to see it in a mirror."

"That has been a part of my evening agenda from the start but I'm certainly glad you asked. That does seem to make it sexier."

I walked to the front of the chair and again knelt between her thighs. My hands cupped the exposed sides of her ass and hips as my mouth descended into the V formed by her thighs. Mel may have expected me to deliver the dickie but my plan was to put that off. I gently kissed the inside of each thigh- gradually moving up toward her pussy. I skipped over her slit and mouthed her hairless Venus Mound. My tongue found the sensitive depression between her pelvis and thigh- first on the right side and then on the left. Mel loved it when I touched or kissed her there and pressed her hips upward to bury me more firmly in the flesh covered joint.

After what I judged was an appropriate bit of teasing, I trailed my mouth down along the right side of Mel's pussy. She ground upward against me and moaned with passion. I repeated my action on the left side and then moved toward her center. The outer lips had swollen to welcome me and I was immediately turned on by the fragrance and moisture of her arousal.

Her arousal had also grown tenfold since I'd returned to my place between her thighs. Every little kiss or touch by my hands seemed to increase her passion. That in turn excited me. With my tongue on her labia, we were both hugely excited.

I knew I could bring her orgasm out in a few seconds but resolved to keep her near the edge without going over. My lips and tongue cautiously stayed on her outer lips and avoided her clit. She was grinding against me seeking to have me penetrate to her inner lips and pleasure her clit. I resisted- pulling back slightly when she tried to draw me in.

Her breathing was deep and her upper body was writhing with excitement when she panted, "Please. Bring me off and then bite my thigh. Mark me."

There was something very primal and perverted in that request. It was even hotter than when she'd asked for a hickie on her breast. I couldn't resist. In a split second my tongue was lashing her clit. Just a few seconds after that Mel was holding her hips an inch or more above the cushion and tensing as her passion reached a crescendo. She uttered an unintelligible groan mixed with a sharp squeak and some words. I surmised she was saying 'Oh God,' but that was based more on past experience than current hearing.

Mel's body seemed to freeze above the cushion and then gradually settle back down- as if her muscles had been pumped up and were then slowly deflating. I backed my mouth away.

I wondered if this was the perfect time to deliver the requested hickie. I was sure it was either the best or worst. After some internal debate, I decided that Mel might just cum again when she felt my mouth kissing and then sucking on her baby soft flesh. If she didn't climax, the worst that would happen would be that the sensations overwhelmed her sensitized body and she'd squirm trying to escape. While perhaps unpleasant for a few seconds, I was pretty confident she'd enjoy the memory in the future.

I picked her left leg- more specifically, a spot about three inches from her pussy on her inner thigh where the skin is incredibly soft and smooth. I don't know why but it seems all woman's inner thighs are creamy soft, blemish and hair free and just exquisitely sexy. Mel's thighs were no exception and one of my favorite places but rarely my focus.

I licked my lips to moisten them. My open lips kissed her flesh and immediately settled in to seal to her with some slight suction. I silently reviewed my location and was satisfied that it was perfect for our desired bruise. When I felt I'd established a seal, I sucked with more force and toyed with Mel's skin with the tip of my tongue.

Within seconds of my mouth's contact, Mel realized she was about to be marked and reacted with a deep groan. I felt her leg muscle tense and then relax. I sensed her taking a deep breath and then seemingly hold her breath- surrendering herself to my mouth and the memento she'd requested.

Mel winced from pain several times but said, "Don't stop. Give me a nice deep bruise you pervert. I want it to last."

I continued and sucked a little harder- in part because she asked and in part because my cock was throbbing as I deliberately marked her. It was a very hot experience for both of us. Finally, after an indeterminate time I guessed I'd done the job and gradually softened my suction. I then pulled my mouth away while still sucking gently causing Mel to gasp as her skin was drawn out and then popped free with a smacking noise.

"Pervert," she said. "Thank you for marking me. I'm not sure what the etiquette is. When we first meet, Do I have to kneel to you as your sub or do you have to worship me by kneeling to kiss my mark?

"I guess either works. If you kneel, I'll probably expect a blowjob. If I kneel, you can expect my mouth with be feasting on you pussy. My face can't be that close without at least a taste."

I pulled my face away and inspected Mel's thigh. I'd left the area wet and the skin was red over perhaps three-square inches which was larger than my mouth. It was impossible to know how the bruise would develop but a square inch of deep redness was visible under the skin near the center of the wet area. I was pleased with myself.

With that task done, it was time for me to get some relief. I stood up and used my foot to push the kneeling pad out of the way. I had made some measurements of the chair's height before modifying it so I was pretty confident that our bodies would align well but until I was inside of her I had a small concern. If our genitals didn't align or if her thighs blocked my body from getting in close the evening would be spoiled and my chair would be trash.

It took only seconds for me to take mini steps into the V of her thighs. My right hand loosely grasped my hard cock while my left was at the ready if her lips needed to be opened. A quick glance confirmed what I'd already seen up close. Her pussy was open and dripping with moisture. I easily guided my cock between her lips and thrust into her causing her body to tense and her mouth to utter a high-pitched squeak. Immediately the shock passed and she groaned with passion as her hips pushed against me. My hands grasped her hips which gave me total control over our coupling and markedly increased my arousal

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers
12