I wish Mel was My Accountant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each moaned as my first stroke went as deep as I could make it. The chair was a success. I was able to penetrate her very well and we both knew that her body was well positioned to be fucked well. I withdrew slowly-almost all the way and then did a slow power stroke forward trying to bury myself to the absolute max. Mel ground herself against me and said, "Nice picking at the garage sale. I could get used to spending Friday nights in this chair."

I replied as I pulled back and thrust in slowly again and again, "Done. Fridays sound good to me."

"Are you done teasing?", she asked. "Fuck me faster! And harder! Perverts who make sex chairs take their women hard," she said.

I didn't need to say anything. She was right and I shared the desire to go hard and fast. I'd merely wanted to test our alignment first and her tight pussy had felt so good I'd gotten distracted by savoring the muscular ridges that can only be fully appreciated with slow fucking.

I pulled out literally all of the way until my cockhead was barely in contact with her pussy and drove in forcefully at a good speed. I didn't pull out quite as far the next time but increased my forward speed. Mel gasped and cried out, "Yes. Fuck me!" I did. I thrust into her repeatedly at the fastest pace I could maintain without being out of control. The last thing I wanted was to slip out and possibly jab my cock into her outer lip so retaining some control was important. My hands tightened on her pelvic bone which provided a sexy pair of handles.

Mel's pussy felt great and I knew I wouldn't last very long. My mind raced ahead as I considered my post orgasmic options. If we were in bed for a sexual evening, I'd typically lie down next to Mel to cuddle with her. After a few minutes of rest, Mel would usually start playing with my cock until she'd get me hard again. I'd then fuck her again-usually in a different position than we'd used in the first round. I'd be able to last much longer the second time which Mel would love.

The chair wasn't going to be as good as the bed for the recovery phase so I needed to be a bit creative.

Mel's delicate fingers and long fingernails are magical in their ability to tease my cock and balls so it wasn't a reach to try to get them involved. Meanwhile, my cock was aching and I needed to get back to focusing on my more immediate pleasure.

I was definitely starting to lose control. I hoped I wouldn't hurt Mel's hips as my hands had them in a death grip. I thrust my hips forward seeking to bury my cock in her sensual sleeve to the hilt. My motions were becoming more violent and less coordinated. I could feel my chair edging a bit backward from my thrusts. Only the thick pile of the carpet was keeping it anchored and I hoped it would continue to hold.

I feared My cock might slip out and so became obsessed with my hands. When fucking Mel from the rear the natural shape of the pelvic bone makes the perfect set of handles. From the front, the bone provides handles but the shape isn't as well matched to my hands. In my sex addled brain this loomed much larger than it logically should. In any case, i held on tight and plunged deeper while tempering my withdrawal a little. Mel seemed to love my forward thrusts and didn't worry about how I was re-loading for the next plunge.

Mel was panting heavily with arousal. She knew I was getting close and used her mind and mouth to draw me over the cliff saying, "Are you going to keep me blindfolded and bound with my legs spread all weekend? If we can get you some Viagra, that might be great. My wet pussy is enjoying this position. Keep pounding me. Fill me up and then pound me some more. All night."

"Don't tease. I wish I had taken a Viagra but don't have any. I'd love to pound you all night but I'm about to explode. I'll need you to resurrect my cock."

"Well, I'm not sure if your cock can reach my mouth but if it can I'll suck it and tongue it just the way you like. Maybe you could release my right wrist so that my fingers can play with your balls. Go ahead and blast me. We'll get you hard again and my pussy will be right here waiting."

That was all it took to bring me off. I could feel the cum rising up through my cock. The head of my cock got incredibly sensitive as my cum exploded through it. A second or two later, I could feel another spurt passing through and then a third. I didn't feel anything further but assume there was some more dribbling out.

As I was cumming I remembered a few times when - perhaps a bit drunk- I'd kept fucking after I'd cum and my cock had stayed hard. I was still a young guy and wondered if staying hard might be the best way to get hard again. Since Mel was comfortable, there was no obvious reason to stop. In fact, she could help.

I said, "Wow. I like how you're presented by this chair. We seem to fit together very well."

"We do."

"Your suggestion about your mouth and fingers getting me hard again was what I had in mind but just this second I had a better thought. I'm going to stay right here and see if I can stay hard." I paused and reached out to remove Mel's blindfold. After discarding the blindfold my hands took a tour of Mel's tits- gently squeezing them together as I stared. "If I can stay hard, I'm sure your pussy will gradually get me even harder. Since you've been doing those Kegel exercises, I thought your muscles might be called on to do their magic on me- keep me hard as I fuck you slowly."

Mel seemed happy to have her sight returned. She glanced down to get a better sense of how her body was positioned in the chair and said, "You did well with the chair. It is comfortable for me and I can now see that you have me spread wide and in just the right position for fucking. I love you, pervert."

I felt Mel's pussy walls repeatedly tighten on me and then release as I slowly sawed in and out. I could feel her hips tense as her Kegel muscles squeezed which added to the sensual feeling. "Nice muscles," I said. "I can feel them. Knowing that you're deliberately using them to please my cock is very sexy."

Mel smiled and said, "These aren't just any muscles. I think of my Kegels as my 'sex muscles.' I've been training them to service your cock better. If I may be so bold, that's sexy." My cock throbbed in response and we each smiled.

She continued, "I assume I can make them stronger with more exercises but I can already feel a difference. Being able to deliberately squeeze you makes me feel powerful- like an Amazonian warrior. Of course, there are tradeoffs. With your cock buried in me you can't enjoy my mouth." As she spoke Mel ran her tongue around her sexy lips in a blatantly sexy gesture.

We both knew that Mel had gotten my cock back to full hardness. I started to fuck her with more speed and power. She smiled broadly and grunted softly in response as my pelvis collided with hers. I could almost see her whole body settling in to enjoy my newly found passion. That in turn caused me to drive into her a little harder.

I was proud of creating our new sex chair. It didn't have to be used all of the time but was a nice variation. As I plowed into Mel repeatedly, I was truly happy. Being a bit kinky, it was great to have a sexy wife who was kinky, too.

12