I Won Her for the Weekend

Story Info
A man wis his co-worker's wife for a sex.
2.1k words
3.78
30.3k
37
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
343 Followers

It was a warm April night when a knock at my door announced that Anna Wilson, the wife of Robert Wilson my co-worker, showed up at my door wearing a light blue raincoat and matching light blue slacks. She had a small suitcase trailing long on its rollers.

Anna was not a 10 rather she was at least a 7.0 on the scale of female attractiveness. I had seen her last summer a couple of times in her bikini the sight of which got me hard. When our eyes first met, there was an instant connection even though Anna was eleven years my senior.

Her hair was a dark red and it was natural because the sprig of two of pubic hair that escaped her bikini bottom were the same color. It was evident that she arose from a Celtic line which was complimented by long shapely legs that were sculpted from white marble. They met at a pubis which had to look divine from the little bit her bikini bottom hinted at by her snug bottoms. There was a clear indication of a camel toe which caught my and every other guy's attention because it showed her camel toe until one of the other women wrecked it by indicating her wardrobe failure which after blushing, she corrected in the ladies' outhouse.

Her mummy's tummy was nearly flat even though she had carried and birthed four children however, her birthing did, however, spread her pelvis some. Anna's ass looked round and firm beneath the bikini's fabric. Her back looked soft and supple. Her tits were large but not too big an E-cup by my estimation. Her nipple poked through the material and when they did that I had all I could do not to race up and yank the top off so I could suck the round love tops.

Like most females, once she knew she had my attention, she had to tease. nothing overt or gross but subtle reminders that she knew I was turned by her. Deliberately wiggling her ass r tits at me when no one was looking giving me a devilish grin daring me to do something about it. She knew she could arouse me and it seemed to me she enjoyed doing it.

But she was married and the mother of four children so she was untouchable. But I could dream about being between her thighs humping her or having her ride me, or eating her cunt until she begged me to stop, or having her suck my cock with my cu overflowing out of her mouth, and, yes, even violating the puckered hole between her butt cheeks. And, dream I did.

It had been almost two years since my girlfriend jilted me, so I was very hungry for a woman's attention and love even it if was just for one night, and the woman I wanted more than any other was Anna Wilson.

As I said earlier, she was beyond my reach until the night her husband put her up for $500.00 worth of chips. Bob ranks among the ten worst card players in the world so after a few hands I won his chips and his wife. Now she was here in my living room.

"Hello, Anna."

"Hello, Jimmy."

"Here we are aren't."

"Yes, we are and if you don't kiss me soon, I am going to slap your face. I've wanted this moment for so long, Jim."

In the face of corporeal punishment, I overcame my shyness took her into my arms, and kissed. It was a passionate lovers kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth and her tongue into mine. They dueled and as they dueled, the heat between us and in us had to have reached four-thousand degrees Fahrenheit. I slid the raincoat off her onto the floor and she began unbuttoning my shirt. Soon my shirt joined her coat on the floor and my hand took her left breast out of its cup and fondled it exciting its nipple with m. finger Soo it was elongated and very turgid. When we broke the kiss off, she said,

"Jimmy, I am already soaking. I need to get ready before we make love."

"You're ready already, all I need to do is shed the clothes off your body and throw you on the couch, and then love you."

"No, I need to get ready. Take my suitcase to the bedroom and put it on the bed.

Then take a bath towel and lay it on the bed. Where is your bathroom?"

"It is just off the bedroom."

After she got situated I was kicked out and told to wait for her. It will only be fifteen minutes. I didn't know if I could wait half an hour to an hour waiting for her. My cock ached, my balls ached and I was randy as a guy can get and live to tell the tale. So when she went into the bathroom, I stripped naked and put on my bathrobe. My cock poked out from between the folds.

To jerk off or not to jerk off that is the question. I decided not to. So I tried to read the recent National Geographic. Tried but couldn't. Visions of her naked body and seeing her use a washcloth all over it and then envisioning her washing out between her legs. Were nearly driving me mad. I had waited to ravish her for nearly the whole time I've known her and now having to wait while she completed her toilet to cruel and unusual punishment on her part.

Fifty minutes she came out in an ivory opaque nightgown with a matching robe. I could see any panties she wanted herself to be accessible. The closer she came the more her body appeared through the shimmering cloth. The dark triangle of her mind also became visible.

"Like what you see?"

"You are a goddess Anna."

I tried to get up but was pushed down.

"Wait, Jimmy, I want to taste you."

She opened my robe then she took my cock into her hand examining it.

"You are bigger than my husband, Jimmy."

After saying that, her tongue like around the cap and she kissed the pee hols kissing it and licking the precum off it.

"You taste good Jimey, I and going t pleasure your cock several times this weekend. Would you like that?"

"I'd love it, Anna."

Anna put my cock in her mouth and swallows it. Then she began bobbing her head up and down sucking and licking my love tool. After a couple of minutes, she frees it and begins to cover it front and back with kisses. She had been driving me insane but this had me gripping the sides of the lounger so tightly that I was fearful of tearing the fabric. Just when I thought she couldn't please me more, her tongue and lips find my nut sack. between the kisses, the biting, and the licking, I was fit for the madhouse. Then she stopped and looked up.

"I am going to suck you off and I want every swimmer in my mouth Do you understand, honey."

I nodded yes and then I felt her mouth swallow my cock. She took all nine inches down her throat sucking on the way down and licking up. I don't think I lasted much longer than a minute before I felt the semen flooding my nuts wanting to release into her oral cavern.

"Anna, I a just about ready to blow my load."

She acknowledged the announcement then moved her mouth back and sucked my head very hard. Suddenly it shot out. I could see her as Ana swallowed each of the three strings. Very little came out from around her mouth.

"I love you, Anna, I do."

She smiled and I was kissed on the lips.

"Now, Jimmy, let's go and fuck."

"Not until I taste your sweet juices."

I sat her on the chair and put a couch pillow under her at her incessant. She spread her legs wide allowing me access to those delicious meats. She was very aroused making the scent of her arousal very intoxicating. Once I was facing her slit, I kissed and licked her outer lips on both sides. Then I opened them licking her juices up up and down. When my face was before the vaginal opening, I drove my tongue in as far as I could.

"Oh! Ahh, Ahh."

Anned grabbed the back of my head and then pushed it so hard I thought she wanted me in her womb. She released me enough so it was possible to lick her groin up to her hood where my tongue found her clit.

After licking the nob I sucked it into my mouth, Anna's sexual tension had been building Her ass had been bouncing up and down, and her moans were nearly continuous. Plus my face was covered with her love juice and part of her pubic hair was matted down. But when I began to suck her clt into my mouth that sent her over the falls.

With a scream, her thighs clamped on my head so tight I couldn't hear. She also used all of her strength to push my head into her dripping pussy pressing my nose into her cunt so tightly that I could not breathe. Then with another scream, she arched her back and began pushing her pubis into my chin and teeth. She became a wild woman. Quickly, before I was dead from suffocation, her orgasm ended.

When I looked up from her crouch, she had a very satisfied look on her face, with a faint smile. Anna motioned me to her face and we kissed very softly but lustfully.

"Let's go to the bedroom, Anna, and join ourselves together."

She nodded and as we held hands and were naked, we made our way to our bed. She climbed up and lay in the middle with a triple-folded bath sheet under her ass. She beckoned me to her and I got in between her wide-spread legs. When I got close enough she took my hard rod then guided it to her vagina. I pushed in and Anna gave out a deep sigh.

"Take it easy, you are the first man to be inside me in way over a year."

"You are pulling my leg. Bob hasn't fucked you in over a year?"

"Nineteen and a half months to be exact."

All I said was, "Are you ready?"

With her nod as permission to enter her sacred area, I pushed slowly into her depths. The walls of her vagina were well lubricated so the going was easy ad the tunnel opened readily to accept my cock. When my balls finally touched her ass, the tip of m cock was touching her cervix. I held it there for a little bit before beginning my frictions relishing the wetness, the heat, and the smugness of her channel. When I was finished my revelry, I told Anna,

"I am going begin fucking you."

I pulled out almost to the point where I exit her pussy, then I pushed slowly. She wasn't a screamer when I fucked her just soft,

"O that feels good."

"AhAhAh"

"OOOOoooooo yes, fuck me Jmmy."

She wrapped her legs around and dug her nails into my butt cheeks. It was a pleasant soothing fuck. Even when she requested that I fuck her harder and faster as her orgasm built up, it was still very relaxing and after she orgasmed, emptied my balls into her. It could be seen by the expression on her face, that she was relishing my sperm in her body.

"O Jimmy, love how ho your sperm feels. I feel that some of it is in my womb. I want your baby, Jimmy."

"You are not mine Anna, but if you were I'd love you making children for me.

"Jimmy, I want you for my man. Can we have an affair?"

"Ony if Bob signs off on it."

"I am going to approach him about it. He ignores me, so I need a man who wants me. If he has a lover, I want a lover. It is only fair. Don't you think Jimmy?"

"Sounds fair to me. Run it by him."

During that conversation, I had rolled off her and my cock popped out of her taking some sperm along with it as it exited. I was beside her and she threw her leg over my leg. The liquid was leaking out of her as we entwined and kissed.

She started rubbing her knee over my cock and balls until she got it hard again it was then that I asked,

"Anna, ready for round two?"

"Yes, but I will ride you this time."

That night we had a round three and in the morning another secession as my morning wood was taken care of.

The more I fucked her, the more I wanted her. The more I saw her as my woman.

But taking her as my woman had strings attached.

To Be Continued

dnick47
dnick47
343 Followers