All Comments on 'I Won the Lottery'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
philomorphphilomorphover 18 years ago
What a joy ! ! !

This was one of the best written, well thought out, fully developed stories I have read at this site. And to top it off, it was hot ! ! I could not ask for more. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THIS IS IT!!!

There's no question whatsoever...this is not only YOUR best story to date, but THE BEST story I've read on this site (and I've read a few!). GREAT character development, believable characters, cowboy ethics, joyful happiness...what else could one ask for? MORE!!!!!!!! Don't you ever THINK of stopping writing or there'll be a lynching party 100 miles long looking for you! Great, great, great work....I'm truly sorry if I haven't praised it enough.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice piece of work

Such a rich story. Sweet, romantic, erotic, tense at times.

Built nicely with a very nice conflict included to make the story even better.

I'm not sure if 'realistic' is the right word, but the story sure felt real.

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It

One of the best stories I've read on this site, congratulations, let's hope there are many more to come.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Rivals "A Weekend With Three Angels"

An absolutely fantastic love story! This one went straight to my Favorites list in a heartbeat. Great character development and a well written story line.

I do hope you'll consider a sequel about how the nudist camp gets up and running. Given the situation with the local authorities, mainly the Judge whom we never met, I can see all sorts of interesting posibilities about politics and social mores being challenged and changed for the better.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Simply great !

Had to sneak off to read, as I am under "supervision" :-)

Not the first great story from you, and it was strong all through.

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best story i have read here in a long time...

great , wonderfull , best time i have had reading in a very, very long time...please write some more..Thank you ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done!!!!!!!!

A wonderful well writen story,i loved it.And i hope their will be a sequal........it would be well worth the wait.

Congratulations on a story worth its weight in gold.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 18 years ago
Outstanding

Absolutly loved this story! One of the best I've read on this site. A few minor quibbles, but very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terriffic

Makes me want to go make love to my wife right now so that's what I am going to do.... it really invokes feelings and emotions. Definetly one of the best stories I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This could have been a book !

Even though at the very beginning "scrambled"was misspelled,who cares. This was one of the better written stories in Literotica I've ever read. It really could have turned into a book. A very good job I must say.Keep writing and how about another story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

This was a great story. I thorougly enjoyed it. It could use another proofread for some minor typing errors, but that doesn't change the fact that this is one of the best erotic stories I've read in a very long time. The story was believable, and you do a good job of balancing plot and dialogue with sex scenes. I hope you are able to publish this story elsewhere. Good luck in your future writings and keep up the good work!

divergirlxoxodivergirlxoxoover 18 years ago
Geez, People it wasnt THAT great!

Okay, I had an issue with the length, and no, I don't have ADD. If you used the word "chuckle" one more time, I would have thrown my notebook out the car window...ever heard of MS Word's THESAURUS? I will admit good character development! Dialogue was pretty good, but you used "said" too much...try to mix it up a bit. The sex scenes were decent, just not long enough. I guess our styles are just very different. All in all, not bad...but not the best I've ever read on here.

CalibetsyCalibetsyover 18 years ago
A first for me

I loved the sentiment of the story it was so sweet. And isn't it amazing how much fun you can have with a little money.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 17 years ago
Nice :)

The romance felt like it moved a trifle quickly, but hell, life can be like that, I know. (Kinda worked like that with my second wife and I and it was a darned good choice, too. <G>)

Good show, TxRad. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved!!!!!

Your story. Having just started reading your works, each one is very enjoyable. Sometimes life just runs a little fast. As I call it, my second life, has worked out that way. Being in my fifties, and now being married the second time for fifteen years, your story brought alot of smiles and sighs to me. Thank you so much for a tender story. Thanks D.

JakeRiversJakeRiversabout 16 years ago
I'd read this before

but it was just as good the second time around. I agree with another of the commenters that this could easily be expanded into a full length novel.

Good stuff!

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding

This has to be one of the most enjoyable stories I have read in a long time. I was sad when it ended. this could easily bee truned into a book. Well done !!!!!

JackWoodyJackWoodyover 15 years ago
chuckle, chuckle, chuckle

Ah, what money can do. Liked the story but I have to admit the only reason I read it all the way through was to see what happened to "Bill". Was hopeing for a better ending for "him". More "diabolical intrigue" dealing with Bill. The sex scenes could have been longer. Interesting how many orgasms Karen had compared to how many Larry had. But then hey, us men gotta keep the lucky ladies happy!

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
If you don't think it possible,

I had two very good friends, that had met each other on a Friday, one week to the day, they were married, (H) asked (L) to marry him 3 days after they had met, back in Chicago. My friends died, (L) first in 90 & (H) followed in 91 and by this time they had been married over 45 years, a true Love story.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 15 years ago
Nice to read this again

I stumbled on this one again and I really liked it the second time. Yes, it's completely believable: I met my wife online and knew I was going to marry her by our second date. It'll be 7 years in September.

It's a fine story and I'm going to go read more of his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this story. Pay no mind to those (such as Diver Girl) who say its to long, they must have ADD. Nothing wrong with keeping it going for a few pages if the story moves along. Hell, I could see a second chapter as they finalize plans for, and open the resort, marry and settle in. Maybe they could form a triad with Mary the daughter joining in. She seems like she may be interested. Lots of fun times ahead for the couple (trio?).

TruUnicornTruUnicornabout 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

I do believe that this story is one of the best that you've written!! Very well developed characters, great plots and dialogue, and of course, a happy ending!!! Keep up the great work.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
WOW!! What a story

What a great story . More Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reality check

$250,000 per year won't buy the spread that he got, it won't even touch the down payment.

shadow506shadow506about 12 years ago
Wonderful

A story like this should have been made into a movie. Damn it's a great one and so well worth the read. Damn stars only go to a 5 but this story is definite 10 plus. Think the readers would love a follow up or more, just gonna have to wait and see I guess. Great work and don't ever stop writing or go and disappear on us now ya hear. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
reality check#2

with u.s. land prices , anonymous may be wrong.

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
Keeping an open mind

Great story full of interesting characters, sex, drama and plot lines. Sure things moved along quickly but then life can be like that.

One great thing about writing is being able to use your imagination while still creating a very believable story.

As already mentioned, I would love a follow up involving the nudist ranch and their continuing love story.

Thank you for a wonderful tale.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Fantastic story

This was a total feel good story. Some of the scenes were very dramatic. The characters were full well defined and full of emotion. The romance angle was moving and plausible especially the character choices with deceased spouses and good family oriented people. The characters lined up and fell into the plot in perfect harmony. The main characters were lovable lonely and ripe for romance ..The setting was not too well defined other than the Lottery income and realestate purchase would probably make it feasible in the 50's or 60's. That is an issue to look at more closely if the author makes this into a movie which can easily be remedied by changing the lottery winning amount to a heavier amount of money. The bad guy was very well described with motive base and activities especially the arson and attempted murder and the other lead up harrassments.In summary, I enjoyed this story and didn't want it to end. The should add to the ending the outcomes that were hanging with reference to the success of Lady Luck Ranch and Resort the marriage and Mary. Also, the criminal case and lawsuit to recover arson damages which are not covered by fire insurance. And last but not least THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL STORY!

kl7smckl7smcover 10 years ago
Thanks for a great story

Just finished the story, and enjoyed it greatly. Good

plot, good characters and good writing.

There are enough loose ends left that you could write

either additional chapters, or start a new story line. I

certainly hope you will revisit this story and add to it.

Thanks for a fine read.

Bob T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Good tory

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story but should be more to come...

Great story but still lots of unfinished business to keep it going and interesting. I hope you will oblige us and add some sequels so that we can see where this goes as a series. What happens with the lawyer and with Bill and insurance? Mary's graduation? How does the construction phase work out and then the grand opening? Mary meeting the man of her dreams? The various ranch guests and their intertwined stories, the plot thickens! (hopefully...)

Geon54Geon54over 9 years ago
Luck

Very good read. Thanks!

I was half expecting a twist on the title (as a closing line?) such as: "I Won the Lottery..Twice" or perhaps "We Won the Lottery". A bit too obvious, perhaps, since I wouldn't have changed a thing you have written.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Not needed

I really felt the nudist bit was unnecessary and detracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice story

didn't like the nudist CRAP. it's a SETUP for cheating. you go to see others naked because the love for spouse is weak at bestPERIOD

oldmsufanoldmsufanalmost 8 years ago
Good reading

This story was enjoyable from beginning to end. It would be higher than a 5 if the numbers went higher. Ignore the negative comments. It's a nice story, as is. Keep writing.

ohhfineohhfineover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Would love a 2nd instalment perhaps 5 years later?

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Sudden romance onset

I too question the property valuation, purchase price, and mortgage structure. 2,500 acres, main meeting mansion, barn stocked with every tool needed on a working ranch, and dozens of fully furnished satellite houses. Not for that price and not financed on his annuity.

The story stopped without a conclusion. What happened to Bill, his Uncle, and the Judge? The health inspector?

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
great to read again

i don't remember if i gave a comment the first time i read it but i would love for the story to go on.

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

A fantastic piece of writing!!

Got to agree with Mammoet that would love more.

Bottom_upBottom_upover 5 years ago
More!

When I looked and saw ten pages, I almost skipped this story, only reading it because it was rated so high. When I started getting near the end, I found myself thinking, "Only ten pages?", where is the rest of it? It should be good for at least ten more.

I gave it five stars because I couldn't find six. But it got a bonus of being a favorite because I know I'll want to come back and read it again in the future. And also to check if there is a sequel. Sequel, please! Please, please, PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good...

...but unrealistic. A guy who was shot in the side should not be drinking while on painkillers. With his girlfriend climbing on him & laying on him, not to mention sex, he’d probably be in pain & rip some stitches, if he’s even coherent enough to have sex after the beer & meds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Finished

you need another chapter about billy boy anf his family...believe it or not people dont want half a story..9

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A great story and should be continued. AAAA++++

big_albertbig_albertalmost 3 years ago

Very Nice storie.

Please continu this story.

Why do not write a book, just another few chapters

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Another amazing romance story. Very hot and very well written. Thank you!!

OldbushyOldbushyover 2 years ago

I agree Billy needs to meet his fate and maybe his crooked relatives as well

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

I read the first page and thought "at last he is writing a story that could go somewhere'"And I looked down and see another nine pages to go.Talk about winning the lottery.Don't get me wrong,I enjoy ninety five percent of your work (even the one pagers},but the the longer ones let me get more involved.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good story, but way longer than it needed to be. Teased out the sex way too long.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

good story line, plot. So many errors and everything happened within 1 week? so it doesn't seem possible. 250K a year is not much money. How can a chained gate be opened with 2 or 3 different padlocks? etc. And the arson, shooting was really "weird". However, entertaining story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story!

@diryoldbiman: Imagine a chain around a gate that is connected with a padlock. To remove the chain and open the gate, you'd need a key to unlock the padlock - pretty straightforward. Now imagine you cut a link from the chain and replace it with another padlock. If you have the key to padlock #1, you can open it and remove the chain. If I have the key to padlock #2, I can unlock it and remove the chain.

We actually had this situation with some property we used to own. It had an easement, and the gov't folks needed access to the property through the gate. So we had 2 locks - one for them and one for us.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

A great and convoluted story. Lots of love and lust mixed with some mystery and conflict. It all turned out for the best. Only problem is there is a whole new story line available. Setting up and running a nudist resort is a standard LIT approach. However, I believe with the already developed characters it could really be a winner. No comment about the 1 week timeline. The story would have been 30 pages if it took a month or more. It's a good story. Why not consolidate it to make it readable. Thanks for the hard work and imagination!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is more to the story yet!!! Why don't you finish it!!!

mammoetmammoet3 months ago

I read it at least 3 time's now, still hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My absolute dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories