All Comments on 'I Won't Miss'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When considering whether the grass is really greener on the other side of the fence, check first that the person who lives there has green paint on their feet. How many marriages have ended in divorce because one spouse felt they could "do better " than what they had? Then fell victim to the greener grass myth when they found their new 'soul mate' has a wash tub full of personality faults of their own? The truth is most people choose to overlook the faults of those they love, this is part of the agape love (gk. - unconditional love) mentioned in the new testament. God's love for humanity is like this (doesn't mean God is happy about everything we do, our parents weren't happy with us all the time, were they?). So in the words of the old song, "...love the one you're with!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story! 5 * ...pet peeve: when asking my wife if she knows where something is, and she says "on the table" I'm standing there looking at 7 or 8 tables, if you consider end tables, coffee tables, dining tables, etc....knowing she will be put out if I ask her "which table?" But I love her to death... thanx!

Loklie

MellowJoeMellowJoealmost 2 years ago

I laughed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very funny. People have gotten divorced over less.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 2 years ago

They don't all have to be so serious to be entertaining. Good job.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

I won't miss you putting the toilet paper on the roll hanging from the back! (You never see hotel staff do that!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I won't miss having to look at your sad sack face every morning.

I won't miss your pathetic excuse for a blowjob, WHEN you think to offer them.

I won't miss your lousy aim or forgetting to put the toilet seat down.

I won't miss your constant side-seat driving.

I won't miss your cooking.

I won't miss your constant complaining or wanting to discuss absolutely everything.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

I liked this amusing story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was it supposed to be miss where you have mind every time? This was childishly boring.

jamesapplejamesapplealmost 2 years ago

Very good. This reminded me of the old Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller routine where they repeat an overheard argument between their neighbors, which includes the famous lines about a Batman toothbrush: "It matches my eyes." "It wasn't easy finding a bloodshot toothbrush." ("Hate")

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Good one! Probably should be in humor.

5

RegisLRegisLalmost 2 years ago

Sympa ! Mais tellement vrai.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always the tiny penis. Ever stop to consider her vag might be too big?

Really thought this is a nice break from life the changing betrayal stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great little storyline 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute but the tiny dick thing would really hurt. I would have had to say something about her having a huge cavern vagina or being so fat i could barely get close enough to stick it in. True or not wouldnt matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I won't miss this story. JK, funny cause it's true.

rflikeslitrflikeslitalmost 2 years ago

Loved it and after 30 + years most of the above, and the trash was spot on!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Hilarious!

Nice work Skippy57.

Yes, I know this is an erotic site.

But hey, sue me, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done, this is very original... & wit a happy ending as well!-I am impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I won't miss how long it takes you to try on clothes at stores you drag me to.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

Touché. Great idea!

maninconnmaninconnalmost 2 years ago
Cute!

Could be my wife and I talking!

Thanks for writing!

VickiT375VickiT375almost 2 years ago

This was a fun one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The latest Skippy mistake to be printed. It was neither amusing or entertaining. You don't throw away 80% of what you love for the 20% of what you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. I'm 74 my wife is 71. Been married 33 years today June 24th. We've been through all that shit and realized no one else would have us. Real Cowboy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THAT was quite fun! Thanks!

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I wont miss strapping on the 12 foot 2x4 every time we have sex to keep from falling in to that bottomless hole you call a cunt. Last time it broke I fell in and was stuck in there wandering around for three days in the dark until I ran into that other man that was trapped in there as well. I told him we should work together to find the way out. He said, hell man!....help me find my semi truck and we can drive out. It has GSP."

mavriktumavriktualmost 2 years ago

This was fun. 5* .Peeve ? One is closure, no, not that kind. Closet doors, kitchen cabinets, dresser drawers, refrigerator doors, etc. She will open said object, remove what she needs, and move on with no attempt to close it. :(

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

I won't miss coming out on the short end of every argument/disagreement we ever had, never getting the last word (or much of any word in between). This is the first really short story(?) I liked. But, yes, the comment on missing her husbands small dick was too hurtful. The same would be to cut down a woman for small breasts.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

Really nice. 10 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of saw it coming, but still liked the ending. Clever and funny. Fun read. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cap left off the toothpaste. Dishes put away after I had just taken them out. Discovering the driver holding up all the traffic is you.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956almost 2 years ago

This is the first one of your Skippy57 that I have read in this category that wasn't up to your usual standards. I think it would have made a great story in the Humor & Satire group. There I would have given it a full 5. Because I chuckled at what in real life, we all are willing to put up with, good and bad.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

I would definitely miss it if you stopped writing, Skippy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All funny, all pretty standard husband/wife complaints. EXCEPT making fun of his penis size in front of her girlfriends. That is major disrespect and not even in the same universe as the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STOOOPID !

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

When does the gun come out and the final

" I won't miss you, dear " is said.

UnassignedUnassignedalmost 2 years ago

Funny! This was a nice way to point out that the little crap doesn't (or shouldn't) matter in the overall scheme of things.

.

And yeah, that garbage issue is 100% real-life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinda sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course a few comments were negative; the people could hear themselves speaking to their spouse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring but I'm glad it entertained you. I'll bet you're just the life of a party.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 2 years ago

I won’t miss being judged for every little thing I do.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

I won't miss you cooking Costco's meals.

I won't miss your CPAP noise. Hey, you have one too, Yeah, you are right

I won't miss you taking on the phone for god knows how long

I won't miss hearing you orgasm when you watch porn online

I won't miss you screaming my name to get my attention when I sitting next to you

I won't miss you being overweight. Hey, you are overweight! Nope, I am vertically challenged

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I usually like your stories but this one is off the grid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I won't miss the way you can never fold a map properly.

I won't miss the way you act like we're going to go bankrupt when I want to turn the furnace two degrees warmer.

I won't miss the way you remind me of things I already remember.

I won't miss the way you say, "I know that!" when I remind you of something you're about to forget.

I won't miss the way you just touch me for no reason at all, because I'm never letting you go.

I won't miss the way you look at me with love in your eyes, because I'm not going anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being guilty of events I wasn't home for. Yes it was my fault she couldn't see the solar eclipse from this Continent. Cute little rant and way too creative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stir my coffee the wrong direction. I put the spoons away facing the wrong way, ok I did that once just to piss her off. She didn't like the paint color she chose while I was in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I won’t miss you slamming the cabinet doors . I won’t miss you scratching your balls in public . I won’t miss you saying ‘huh’ every time I speak. I won’t miss your morning breath an inch from my nose every morning . I won’t miss your hugging the yellow line when you drive. I won’t miss you hacking loogies all day.l won’t miss your tasteless cooking. I won’t miss your nut butter . I won’t miss your need to pop my pimples . I won’t miss your pussy farts . I won’t miss your spark marks . I won’t miss your slug trails .

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was cute, it kind of reminds me a little of the song "I remember it well" , where he gets it all wrong but it doesn't matter.

MapleMilkMapleMilkalmost 2 years ago

Stupid and mean spirited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Funny as beck well done

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 2 years ago

Never turning off lights.

Leaving trash for the good fairy to place in the bin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I won’t miss you responding to a question with another question or a comment that doesn’t answer to question. E.g., from this morning:

Me: “Do you want me to light the fire?”

Her: “It isn’t that cold.”

Me: “So, that’s a ‘No’?”

Her: “Why are you always so argumentative?”

Me: “??????!?”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute. Accepted in the manner it was created. Thanks for the effort.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

weird and stupid ppl.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Bad and good, i liked it. Sounds real.

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

Big things are part of life. Leaving a light on, not hanging a towel, switching radio stations in the car, are small things we can bicker about - so we do. Might be a good thing, bickering saves fighting over real things.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Love it, rings true for me after 45 years together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

boring as crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of the dude flaws are absolutely disgusting

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

Actually kind of funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bizarre, just very true...

borborygmi28borborygmi28almost 2 years ago

I kind of like it. Different. This pet peeve is from a friend of mine. He claims that its His House and he is tired of having to put the toilet seat up.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Liked it

It sounds like a couple who have been together a long and are comfortable with each other.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Sorta funny in a way

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Yawn… smack, smack.

Is it over yet?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Close to real life, and still very funny.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 2 years ago

Clever. Entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She sleeps about twice as many hours as I do. WFT? Sleep your life away?

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Very funny! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YOU have been peeking in my windows.

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

Gotta edit all those " I won't mind"s to "I won't miss". The two phrases mean virtually the opposite.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Pet peeves : petty but true

Every night I have to go around and turn off 40 lights.

Every item you MIGHT use one day doesn't need to stay on the bathroom counter.

If the toilet paper roll has 3 or 4 sheets left, help the next shitter out and grab a new roll.

The passenger side of your car is not a trash can.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 2 years ago

Short and sure.... Interesting things between a long time couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ha! ☺️

smmhomesmmhomeover 1 year ago

Pretty insightful or funny – depends upon your mood. 5* for a quick chuckle combined with a (reasonably) deep thought.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was fun!!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
i got one

i wont miss the pussy farts in my face when we 69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, some truth in there. In fact I know a few folks like that. Thanks for the smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I won't miss you dropping everything on a flat surface rather than putting it away.

I won't miss you complaining about everyone else who does the same stupid things YOU do yourself.

I won't miss all the complaints about what others do wrong because you are so perfect.

I won't miss all the clothes you drop wherever you take them off and never putting them into a hamper.

I won't miss your horse laugh.

I won't miss your laughing turning into pig snorts.

I won't miss having to step over so many shoes at the front door because you can't put them away.

I won't miss you putting leftovers in the fridge but you won't eat any leftovers you put in.

I won't miss your Princess attitude like your own shit doesn't stink.

There are a few off the top of the head. Applies to spouses significant others, parents, relatives, bosses, coworkers, religious leaders, politicians, athletes, actors and EVERYBODY else.

5 stars. I laughed at the story and I checked all the comments to laugh some more. Thanks!

rRC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hilarious. But partly because there is some truth to those peeves. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When did you record my conversation with my wife?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous