I Would Like to Chat!

Info
Setting Hard and Soft Limits. [F4A]
25 words
4.33
3.1k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, no orgasms today. Just my candor regarding the welcome from everyone. I also want to set some clear boundaries. Thank you for the listen!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Fullygrownbrat
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks NightTalker!

I will tell you all day, about 99% of people have been really respectful. The ones I find annoying are the ones bragging about how they're such a dom, and so awesome, but can't understand the word NO from someone with whom they have no relationship. Buncha tools, I swear.

TheNightTalkerTheNightTalkerabout 1 month ago

Good for you!

I find that many people make presumptions, chiefly that if you enjoy erotica you are a promiscuous nympho or pervert.

The people who hide behind anonymity in order to be hurtful deserve to be blocked, IMO.

In my case, I don't care what your chromosome make up is when you are listening to me, just be kind to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

FG: A good idea sharing your limits. I know I wouldn’t want to offend you. I would like to suggest a topic for your consideration, “candualism”. I think it’s very sexy to think of your significant other taking some sexy phone pics of you and sharing them with a male friend as perhaps his friend has done with his wife’s pics! You getting aroused talking about what they do getting aroused to the pics mmmm. Maybe you would even want to watch them jerk off to the pics, oh my, haha (losing my focus here)

Anyway, love to hear you present your take on this topic. Thanks for your entertaining work FG.

DJStoneDJStone2 months ago

2 things, firstly I personally am very glad you set your limits out. Much respect to you and your fella for that. Yes, I'm English so that clears that. Second, as someone who focuses on hearing due to being blind, wow you have a sexy voice. That mild southern accent is too adorable.

Joe4239Joe42392 months ago

Thanks for being up front and open

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Wet for the Window F4A fantasizing about a voyeur at my window.in Audio
Restless Night making myself cum, trying to be quietin Audio
Daydreaming About Creampies Back to back intense orgasmsin Audio
Snippet of a Girls' Night In My best friend and I have always had insane sexual tension.in Audio
Warning! Do Not Listen This curse may just be a blessing after all...in Audio
More Stories