All Comments on 'I Would Like to Chat!'

by Fullygrownbrat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Je9sJe9s3 months ago

;) Good Chat

LukeVGLukeVG3 months ago

Thanks Brat. All fair enough. Looking forward to the next one.

FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat3 months agoAuthor

Thank you...do you think I missed anything?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey absolutely right FG to get those thoughts and limits out there - all respected and wishing you and your Dom the best of times on your mutual journey here. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good for you laying out your limits. Can't wait to hear more.

Joe4239Joe42393 months ago

Thanks for being up front and open

DJStoneDJStone3 months ago

2 things, firstly I personally am very glad you set your limits out. Much respect to you and your fella for that. Yes, I'm English so that clears that. Second, as someone who focuses on hearing due to being blind, wow you have a sexy voice. That mild southern accent is too adorable.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

FG: A good idea sharing your limits. I know I wouldn’t want to offend you. I would like to suggest a topic for your consideration, “candualism”. I think it’s very sexy to think of your significant other taking some sexy phone pics of you and sharing them with a male friend as perhaps his friend has done with his wife’s pics! You getting aroused talking about what they do getting aroused to the pics mmmm. Maybe you would even want to watch them jerk off to the pics, oh my, haha (losing my focus here)

Anyway, love to hear you present your take on this topic. Thanks for your entertaining work FG.

TheNightTalkerTheNightTalkerabout 2 months ago

Good for you!

I find that many people make presumptions, chiefly that if you enjoy erotica you are a promiscuous nympho or pervert.

The people who hide behind anonymity in order to be hurtful deserve to be blocked, IMO.

In my case, I don't care what your chromosome make up is when you are listening to me, just be kind to everyone.

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks NightTalker!

I will tell you all day, about 99% of people have been really respectful. The ones I find annoying are the ones bragging about how they're such a dom, and so awesome, but can't understand the word NO from someone with whom they have no relationship. Buncha tools, I swear.

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 20 hours ago

The fact you decided to record this message shows you're an authentic and wonderful person. Thank you for being straightforward with all of us listeners and commentators. All my regards !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFullygrownbrat@Fullygrownbrat
Hello listeners and readers! Please, call me FG. I love throwing in a lot of that bratty sarcasm, wit, and laughter in my writing, but most of all I hope you connect to the characters. For the audios, well, if you want a genuine, lusty, and rowdy experience, I suggest you lis...