IA: Gabby Lands - More Pony Girls?

Story Info
Flashback - Gabby encounters ponygirls and slavers.
6.3k words
4.85
3.9k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=========================================

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

You are the driving force behind my writing journey. Your comments not only encourage me to improve but also inspire me to forge ahead and craft the next chapters of this story.

Recap:

Ari embarks on a mission to a distant planet with the urgent task of locating her colleague and friend, Gabby. What she discovers upon arrival is nothing short of shocking: Gabby has been reduced to a pony girl serving the Goblins. Determined to reconnect with her friend, Ari skillfully negotiates with the Goblins, securing some precious time with Gabby. They escape to a local inn, where Gabby begins to recount the harrowing tale of her experiences since she arrived on this planet.

=========================================

Ari and I were sitting on the bed, both playing with the soft pillows as I started my story.

As you may recall, I went to a top secret meeting in GC area headquarters before I left. Sorry I could not tell you about the mission as it was classified and on a need-to-know basis. Since you are here now, I guess you have the clearance so no need for me to hide anything from my boss now.

—————

Ari smiled and asked me to continue

—————

Since you were out, Katherine had asked me to take your place in the speaker debate series about "GC Feminism vs Patriarchy in Musly society" as a guest speaker. I tried to wiggle out of this but she was insistent. I spoke after Andrew Tateson. He babbled on and on how patriarchy has benefited the Musly society. He spouting the usual nonsense how our society is going down the drain because we do not prioritize what nature offers. I tuned him out after first few minutes.

—————

Ari exclaimed "oh I am sorry you had to listen to him. You know he is spiritual successor to the representative from Rotterham. I won't be surprised if he ran for election next time. I am surprised that there are still folks in GC who would support his misogynists views. He has huge following on the Unisphere. I had a run in with him earlier. I am not sure if he just puts on an act or really believes the bullshit that comes out of his mouth. He once told me that I would make an awesome harem slave. Can you believe that?". "He is a misogynist pig. I told him so before the debate". I agreed and continued with my story.

—————

After finishing my talk, the graduate students were asking all sort of questions. I did my best to answer the questions but I am not you and I am not sure if I did a good job. One of the female student asked "We all hear about the patriarchal society that is the foundation of Musly religion. Half of their population is subjugated and relegated to sub human standards. Despite this, they are almost on par with GC as far as technology is concerned. Some may argue that they have better technology than us. How would you reconcile this fact?". We had similar discussions earlier, if you recall so this was not a difficult question. Before I could answer though, I was called to office.

I was excited when Michelle told me that our section head - Sabrina - you remember her right? .. had specifically asked for me by name. I did not know what the mission was nor did I care much as I was eager to get on with next mission. As I went into the meeting to meet with Sabrina in high spirits. Sabrina was waiting for me when I walked into the conference room. There were three other people in the room. Michelle was there off course and there were two other guys I had not met before. Michelle did the introductions. She introduced the the first well built man as Roger Kruger - head of internal security for our section of GC. The other one she introduced as Mo Mustaf but did not give his designation or rank. He was older man about fifty years old with a scar on his cheek. I figured he was from civilian oversight committee or something going by the way he was dressed and his chubby figure. After the brief introductions, Roger took over the conversation. He informed that one of his agents had intercepted communication between the Musly high command and their operative on Delta Colony on New Jupiter. Apparently, the planet of Ayers in the Skrish system, has abundance of dilithium ores in almost pure state. As you know we have shortage of dilithium in GC and they are essential for our FTL drives. Roger told us that he was not sure how the Muslys found this information about the dilithium ores. Since learning about this, GC had sent unmanned stealth probes to Ayers and confirmed this information. Rogers continued telling us that the Muslys were discussing plans to absorb Ayers in their dominion. Luckily for us, Ayers is closer to our borders in the neutral zone in the Gamma sector than it is to them. They will have to fly through the Suplar belt to reach there which will take then at least 3 earth standard years even with their superior FTL tech. We can reach there within a month.

He then went on to give what little information they had about the Ayers - which wasn't much at all. All he knew was that Ayers had been flagged as pre-industrial planet in the last survey that was conducted about 50 earth standard years ago. The next survey was not due for another 50 earth standard years. Since the civilization on Ayers was classified as Level 1 - GC could not reveal themselves to the planet, nor could they use any technology more advanced than what the sentient on the planet had developed. During the last survey, GC had records of Goblin like sentient species. They seemed to be the dominant species on that planet. Nothing more was learnt from the survey as the stealth craft that was doing the survey had to be called back on an emergency due to the Suriskh war with the Musly dominion.

—————

I looked at Ari who was listening attentively to my every word. I resumed..

—————

I was wondering why he was telling me all this and what could I possibly have to do with this information. We have been trained for any covert operations but that is only for missions outside GC. From what I understood, Ayers was within the GC space so I was a bit confused but decided to hold on to my questions for later.

Sabrina then took over from Roger. She informed that they had confirmation that a Musly sleeper agent was on Ayers and that he went there about a decade ago with a few high tech devices completely ignoring the Zazam treat between Musly Dominion and GC. GC think tanks have a theory that this agent would have used this advanced technology to embed himself in the society and perhaps create a kingdom of sort for himself with the eventual goal of joining the Musly dominion once they are able to make their way to the planet. Sabrina went on to inform me that she had consulted with both Michelle and my team lead and selected me for the mission. She also revealed that GC suspected a mole within our ranks who helped the Musly agent pass through GC on his way to Ayers.

—————

Ari nodded saying "yeah, I remember they asking for the best agent in my team and I gave your name". She smiled. I continued...

—————

That is when Mo chimed in "Is it wise to send a female agent to this little known planet? She looks frail. Perhaps you should send some man - I know a few who would be perfect" My anger flared up with but I controlled myself.

Sabrina quieted him down "She is the best agent for this job" without giving any further explanation.

My anger subsided and I couldn't hide my excitement that both the section head and Michelle - and off course you thought so highly of me. I was about to ask what the mission was when Sabrina finally told me. She said "Gabriela, here are your mission goals - 1> Confirm that dilithium exists on Ayers in almost pure form. Our higher ups won't take your word for it, so you need to bring in at least one crystal. 2> Find as much as you can about the Musly agent and anything you can about the mole. Michelle will fill you in with other details. Please remember, this is highly classified and you are not to discuss this with anyone other than Michelle. Not even with Ari. Understood?". What could I possibly say - so I just nodded my head and said "yes ma'am 10-4.".

After the meeting, Michelle and I went to our Rover office. Michelle ushered us into the secure conference room on the third floor. She offered me a seat and continued my briefing.

"Gabby, this mission is extremely important for GC. I have full trust in you but you need to understand a few things. Remember this is not your usual mission. You will have no recon support, no operations support, nor will you have any backup. I want to make sure you understand what you are getting into. You will be on your own. As a matter of fact, we won't even have direct communication. If you are caught, we may not be able to get there in time to save you. Plus this is neutral zone so it's going to be tricky"

"After we drop you to the planet, the next ship will fly by that solar system in about 6 earth standard months. It will be close to the system for 1 week. If it receives the modified signal from your beacon, it will send an stealth automaton to fetch you. In case you miss this window, the ship will return after another 6 months. After 3 tries we would presume you failed in your mission and won't be able to rescue you. We only have about two earth standard years to get this done."

"I have instructed Meredith from operation support to provide you with the things you would need for this mission. Since you are going to a Level 1 planet, you cannot carry our usual weapons or equipment. You would not be able to wear our standard issue monofilament uniform. Meredith will provide you with a few different clothes mores consistent with their current state of civilization - she had to whip her team into action to get these made from the monofilament fiber. This should provide you some protection but remember this is a rush job so don't rely too much on it - they are not an armor. You would have to decide on the fly what to wear once you land there. She will also explain to you how the special beacon made for this mission works. Your goal is to get in and get out of there as soon as possible without contaminating the local culture. We will provide you with other equipment that can be disguised but you will pretty much have to rely on yourself for this mission without much technical help. Your ship leaves in about 4 hours. So make arrangements accordingly. You can go meet Meredith now."

She looked at me with concern in her eyes "And Ms. Hearst, I want you back in one piece. Make sure you succeed. Best of luck!"

With that she dismissed me. Meredith updated the universal translator in my implants. She also added a combat implants and showed me how to use them if required. I told her that I am not allowed to use them on the mission but she winked and said "just in case". She warned me to have extra food with proteins and water as the nanobots would not function properly without that.

—————

I realized that Ari was getting impatient. Ari raised an eyebrow at me as I was fidgeting and scratching myself. I said with a weak smile "Haven't had these many clothes on me for a while now. They are itching". She giggled saying "I don't mind if you want to take them out. I would enjoy the view!". Huffing, I threw the soft pillow I was holding at Ari. Then said to her "Whatever, it's not like I would get to wear them tomorrow" So saying I removed the gown and sat stark naked on the bed cradling another pillow in front of my superior.

Ari stared at my naked body. I dropped my gaze as I looked at Ari. She scooted towards me. She tentatively flicked the ring on my left nipple. "You look so pretty with these rings Gabby" she said softly, flicking the other ring and toying with it. I gave out a soft moan. She pulled her hands back slightly and I pushed myself forward shamelessly.

"You can use the bathroom my horny filly" she teased. I grumbled "I cannot!. I need hmmm... permission to..". Cutting me off Ari looked at me curiously "permission? you mean like when I had to say 'mark territory' so you could pee?". My face turned beet red in embarrassment as I nodded my head miserably. "What kind of conditioning did they put you through? We would have these edited once we are back in GC space" so saying she pulled me in an embrace.

I braced myself, a bit frustrated and pulled myself out of the embrace. I forced a smile on my face "I will be fine. Let me finish my story so we can brainstorm our plan". Ari patted my hands and encouraged me to continue. I sighed and continued with my story.

—————

After about a month, I came out of stasis and the automaton dropped me on Ayers. I think some of calculations of our tech team must have gone wrong as I landed in middle of a jungle. After taking out my luggage and the beacon, I changed into a simple skirt and top. I was hoping to blend in with these clothes. I covered the automaton so that it won't be discovered by the locals. I marked the location in my neural array so I could get back to the location once the mission was done. You know what is involved right?

I decided to camp atop a small hillock as it was getting dark. The trees provided enough shelter and I had not seen any wild animals lurking around. That did not mean that they were not there, so I was extra careful. I used the monofilament knife I was carrying to cut a few branches from the nearby trees to create some semblance of shelter. I also use a longer, straighter branch to fashion stick for myself just in case I needed one. In middle of the night, I heard loud noise and I woke up. I tried to use our implant to stretch my hearing but it wasn't working as expected. Even the night vision implants were flickering as if on low battery or lose connection. I did get a glimpse of something action about to my left. Ayers second moon was high in the sky and it did provide some light. I did not have time to worry about the implants at this time, so I padded my thigh to ensure my trusty knife was still there, then took the long stick and couched towards the sound.

I was walking slowly and as quietly as possible down the hillock. I suddenly stopped as my night vision implant steadied.

—————

Ari interrupted "I thought it was only implants that were malfunctioning. There must be something on Ayers that is causing this issue. I almost turned off my implants as the volume kept jumping all over the place. Once in a while it was proper, then it would bee too loud or too low or none at all. Same with the vision implants. They were functioning erratically. That explains why you did not respond when I tried to ping you on our universal communicator.". I nodded my head "It might be due to the nanobots not getting enough energy to function. Did you eat enough since leaving stasis? Proteins?". Ari shook her head "haven't really got a chance to have proper meal till this dinner. I will turn them on later to see if they are working. Please continue." I continued with the story.

—————

We have been on so many missions in GC and I have seen all sort of bizarre and gruesome. But what I saw ahead of me, was in top 10 if not the most bizarre sight I had ever seen till that point in my life. I was in shock!

—————

I leaned forward. Ari exclaimed "You cannot beat my shock of seeing you prancing around butt naked except for the bridle and collar, with a tail jutting out of your ass, in the street with your Goblin rider!". I looked at her teasingly, punching her lightly, I said "It's not a competition you know! You are stealing my thunder". She giggled brushing a finger across my nipple. I chided her "Behave Ari. We have a mission to complete, plus you are only partially right" joining in her giggling.

—————

I saw a girl running in my direction. She was being chased by two Goblins - remember I had never seen one before but I could guess even then. The Goblins were riding two pony girls. The pony girls were being masterfully controlled by their Goblin riders. The pony girls were "dressed" a bit differently - I later learnt that they were special pony girls used by the Goblin slavers. As you may expected, the pony girls were naked but they were wearing special boots. They had multiple rings in their labia. Their pierced nipples held small rings with reins attached to them, unlike the bells that were attached to my nipples when you saw me earlier. As they ran, I saw their firm, perfectly formed breasts rising and falling. The Goblins were riding in a saddle on their back, just the way you saw me. Apart from the reins, I also noticed that the Goblins were guiding the poor ponies by digging the spurs on their boots into their bare breast. I felt awful watching those poor girls treated like animals. Little did I know then that a similar fate lay ahead of me!

Not sure how long this chase was going on but the pony girls did not seem tired and were jogging leisurely instead of running. Their mounts did not seem to be in an hurry either - which I felt was weird. I was amazed at the coordination between the ponies and their riders. They appeared completely in sync like a single unit. The Goblins seemed to effortlessly guide the pony girls and they obeyed without hesitation.

The poor girl running away from these monsters did not seem to have a chance. I was debating with myself if I should intervene, specifically as I had been told to keep a very low profile while on this mission. Plus, with the issues I was having with my implants, I was worried and did not want to take chances although I knew I could easily take even a few more in hand to hand combat.

Finally, looking at the disheveled girl trying to stay ahead of her pursuers, I decided to jump in the fray. I really missed our monofilament armored uniform!. Going on an offensive in top and skirt is not easy. As I sneaked closer, I saw that the girl. She had darker complexion, a wiry frame and was taller than us about 5' 10". I had noticed that the pony girls were even taller than the girl at about 6' each. I wondered if it had anything to do with slightly lower gravity on this planet. The girl had quite a few bruises on her body. The girl's clothes were torn in multiple places and her exposed flesh sported multiple bruises. Again my mind wandered wondering how she and the pony girls, all three of them had sizable breast and still were running without a sports bra. She was panting from the effort and her legs were wobbly. I knew then that she won't be able to outrun the pony girls and their Goblin riders for long.

As I was closing in, I saw that the running girl turned around. She had a stout wooden rod in her hand now - not sure where she got it from. The closest pony girl and her Goblin noticed this change bit too late. The girl swung her stick hard and hit the pony girls legs. As the pony girl stumbled, she charged at the Goblin on the pony girl's back, hitting him with precision. I heard a groan from the Goblin. I thought she must have crushed the Goblin's leg or something.

The Goblin riding the another pony girl, pulled hard on the reins. His poor pony shrieked in pain, her voice muffled by her bit, as her nipples were pulled but stopped immediately, floundering a bit. I was close enough and I ran towards them in a sprint. I did not want to hurt the poor pony girl so I jumped in the air and in mid flight hit the Goblin on his head. He never saw me coming and his head lopped to his side. With the mono-filament knife in my other hand I started slicing the bindings holding the saddle. The pony girl seemed confused by the sudden attack and started running away with Goblin's now limp body swaying on her back. Due to the few cuts I had given to the saddle bindings, the Goblin fell off her back - definitely dead. I tried to stop her but she was not a priority for me. Also, she was fast!.

12