All Comments on 'IA: Gabby Lands - More Pony Girls?'

by rose362436

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep it up. I am interested to see how this unfolds. Gabby sounds like 'strawberry mode' may actually be what she wants to be, but the author will need to let us know. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I like that Gabby is focused on her mission even as a ponygirl.

Great to see a sci-fi story that combines fantasy and kink and does not treat the women as brainless. Keep going, Looking for more chapters in this.

rose362436rose3624367 months agoAuthor

Thank you. I am glad you liked this chapter. The next one is in the queue to be approved.

I completely agree that many (if not most) science fiction stories do not have strong female characters. So I am glad that my attempt came through at least for you :)

TanukiTanuki6 months ago

I feel like the story is really heating up with this chapter. Lots of character and world building in the first two chapters, but now with this chapter we're getting some foreshadowing of what we're all hoping for I think. Love the primitive Goblin world building, and also the sci-fi back story that hints of something sinister going on behind the story.

AviciaAvicia4 months ago

You really found your voice with this chapter

rose362436rose3624364 months agoAuthor

Avicia - thanks. Lot of rewrites :) Coming from you it means a lot!

Mynt_ElevenMynt_Eleven2 months ago

I am enjoying the way the world is coming together, the stress of her mission looming and the need to see things through.

I’m curious to know who is really who, with moles and plants about. The idea of backstabbing around any corner.

The part that thrills me more than it probably should is the confidence and cruelty of the goblins. I’m excited to read on.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

Lucky shot, beamed down, dressing, hunting and gaining informations ….. day one could be described as perfect …. Now that gabbys rescue ‚team‘ is filled in with alla the necessary details, they may can be really successful …. Lets see what The Lord is up to!

🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴✨✨✨✨✨✨🌈🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrose362436@rose362436
** Apr 2024 ** Revision to my first published story "IA: Ari Finds Gabby - a Ponygirl?" was rejected. Not sure why. All I did was fix a few grammar issues. Not sure what I missed. Anyway, I will try again. ** Mar 2024 ** Next chapter has been published. Do let me know your t...