Ia’lena Is Not From Our World Pt. 01

Story Info
Love Potion Zm, Operation Spring, Android-PR, Buster the dog.
4.6k words
4.56
3.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

Ia'lena was sent undercover on a mission to find the ones responsible for threatening the peace on Earth, this peace had lasted for over a hundred years. In a story undercover, A. I. detailed the uncovered plot and the persons involved taken into custody. This story continues with this Zigrida woman now settled in with her new life on Earth and reveals how all members of that fateful mission have fared. This story concludes the series A Female from another world, located in the Sci-Fi genre.

The Space Crew

Engineer Steve and science officer Lisa got married three months before she gave birth to a blonde-haired baby named Krystal. Lisa is head of the science department at the Houston Academy but still does science missions aboard the Space-ship Enigma Captained by Commander Scott. Steve teaches and is the head of the Earth Engineering Institute at the Houston Space Academy. He's settled down now but thinks about planet Zigrida and a daughter left behind from time to time.

It is now 2177, five years since the whole crew made it back safely to the Earth and two years since the crisis threatened world peace.

The Enigma is sent to the radiation belt to ensure everything is well and nothing unusual happens yearly, along with a sophisticated satellite circling, sending back moment-to-moment sensor readings to the Neptune research base. Commander Scott believes Lisa tags along to ensure that Planet Zigrida's females are not up to anything.

With her saying, "Look, commander, I just want to make sure those women stay on their side of the radiation belt, and we on ours."

What could I say? Lisa is very protective of her husband. If you read the other stories, you would understand. Anyway, Earth Space Command has not tried to send any missions attempting to penetrate the radiation barrier since the loss of two Light Ships, details in an eight-part series A Strange Planet called Zigrida.

Captain Scott's mission was to gather sensor readings only.

Dr. Mellissa settled down in her home country of Peru, heading the biology department while teaching comparative biology at the University of Cambridge in England. Her daughter Mariana ran for the governorship of Neptune in 2174 but lost a close race. With her saying, "Mother, I put my whole life into that campaign." She lost 49 to 46% of the vote. She's running this year and expected to unseat the newly elected Governor in the fall, well, at least according to the poles.

Mike, the ship's navigator, and Rachel, his wife, had another baby they named Hannah.

Their oldest daughter Emily was to enter the space academy in the fall.

She was one of three students chosen to speak for her high school commencement.

Emily spoke, "I proudly speak for all students at Robinson high school, who has worked so hard and come so far, for the parents who supported their child's hearts ambitions.' 'We pledge to give you a different course of action, like nothing before we forge like our founding fathers,' ' Out into the unknown we will go where no one has gone before.' 'I, Emily, bring you the class of 2177.' 'This day we take the next step in human exploration, leaving our solar system to map, our quadrant of the Galaxy,"

The audience was silent for a few seconds, then a few at a time stood, but then everyone joined in, giving her a standing ovation.

Wow, they never thought she would have any interest in space after what happened to her father when she was 13. At 18, she was a bright, intelligent, and enthusiastic young woman. Their son David studied engineering at the ETH Zurich Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Europe. Mike and Rachel were very proud of their children.

Spring 2178

It was a cold, snowy winter back in the sub-burbs surrounding Alabaster Blue Space Command that year in Oklahoma; Ia'lena loved it there. She had never experienced cold or snow. Her planet was situated inside a nebula causing it to develop into a warm-like biosphere. Also, Melissa had engineered an ingredient that protected her and her girls from Earth's Suns radiation harmful to their people.

Ia'lena and the Commander's children were eight years old now, healthy, and robust. They were in elementary school's 3rd grade; they loved their teachers and classmates. Mother Ia'lena loved the family life, watching movies, going to the park.

A year after being away from home during the secret mission, she only had one day of Zigrida females spring fever left.

Scott had entirely forgotten about it.

Ia'lena nearly killed him, or so he thought after she got home. She fucked him, talked nasty, and made him stay in her pussy the whole day. After that, she turned into mild manor Betty Crocker. It was amazing to see her transform into then out of spring fever. He still had not figured out how she didn't get pregnant.

This year was going to be different, he said to himself. It's March; he was going to outlast her spring fever; she is not getting fucked this year, or it is he is not, he laughed.

Scott wrote down his thoughts.

I've got to render her pheromones inactive. Disappear until spring fever dissipates. If caught in her will, how to get out? Have several contingency plans. Be strategic; lastly, make sure you're making smart moves at every turn. Think fast make the most of opportunities that may come your way.

But all that was easier said than done; it was March 15th. He had about a month to go in gauging last year's timing; he decided to see Mellissa, the ship's Doctor. During the mission to the planet Zigrida, he knew she had been working on ways to neutralize the pheromones and Telepathy their females possess.

Commander Scott sent Mellissa a message that he wanted to meet with her.

Ia'lena' s family life progressed in a routine, breakfast in the mornings, sending the children off to school. She would work out at the gym, take a shower, go over the agency's itinerary, then took a nap. After picking up her children from school, she helped them with homework, took them to the park, and prepared evening dinner. Everyone settled down, watching a TV show or movie, then gets tucked into bed.

The Commander would drive to Alabaster Blue, space command for the North American sector in the mornings and then home for evening meals.

She loved the life she lived. It gave her a sense she was watching over the secrecy of her planet, protecting them, which gave her the right to use all her abilities.

Dr. Mellissa Cardoso

While teaching Comparative biology at the University of Cambridge in England, she was preparing for mid-terms when she received a notice from Commander Scott. She responded that she was busy but wanted to catch up with him since it's been such a long time. She told him Sunday; March 31st was the only day she was free and would love to have dinner with him.

Scott visited her around 4 pm that day; they had a wonderful time; he updated her on Ia'lena' s Mission details.

"No way," she replied.

Mellissa said, "Come with me; I have some research to show you, something I have not told anyone."

"Okay," he replied with a curious look.

They arrived at Melissa's office and then at the research lab. Turning on her computer showed him what she had been working on in her spare time.

She looked at the Commander; "I had a chance to gather some information on the Zigrida Males while we were waiting to leave that wretched planet.' 'Coya, your Zigrida male friend, allowed me to take a sample of his blood.' 'I took heed when he spoke about their females and their abilities on men.' 'I have developed a serum that has not been tested but may act in ways he explained."

"I did this as the only means to control these females who were threatening us when we were trying to leave their planet. But as you are aware, Ia'lena helped us escape.' 'I have got a few vials and the research findings; I am giving them to you, then destroy all I have done. I don't want any of this to hurt Ia'lena or her people."

Responding, Scott asked, "What is it, what does it do?"

"It is a concoction that, if taken, can render a Zigrida female cooperative, obedient, and open to suggestion," Mellissa replied.

Scott asked, "Coya told me they can place their females in a trance, didn't he?"

"Yes, but this serum is a synthetic version, plus I don't have any way to experiment with it, nor study any findings.' 'It will probably work only on Zigrida females since our blood chemistries very considerable.' 'I do not want any organization or person coming after me for this stuff.' 'Once it's gone, sample and information, I will not repeat the process thus useless to anyone, " she answered.

"The earth crisis truly bothered you; well, I don't blame you," conveyed Scott.

Back on the transport to go home, he thought to himself, my goodness, this is great.

Everything was going great; Ia'lena loved her family life, being an earth mother was incredible. However, she completely forgot about the time of year it was.

Scott returned home after meeting with Mellissa, eager to try out his new love zm potion, as he called it. Figuring he would have to wait until her spring fever was active before using this concoction. Then a thought came to him: How would he mask his intentions from her Telepathy probing ability? "Hey, I will just get lost in play with the children."

His son Wy' Jen was a handsome boy and physically talented, taking up basketball, baseball, and football very quickly and excellent at all three. The girls were into gymnastics, Meringue scoring a perfect 10 to win overall champion in their age class at the USA Gymnastics Academy. Muffin, her sister, was victorious in the balance beam and parallel bars competition, both beautiful as their mother.

Ia'lena wanted both girls to play other sports but thought it best to wait until junior high school because they were so busy with Gymnastics. She wanted them to have time to play and be plain children. She told Scott, please let them be children and not force sports excellence as she had seen so many other parents do, to which he agreed.

So it happened; both he and Ia'lena got so busy caught up with the children going to school and after-school activities all they did was sleep together at night, nothing else for the next three weeks.

April 14th, Scott received a call from his mother wanting the children to visit that weekend. He asked Ia'lena was it okay?

"Why, of course," was her reply.

Scott took the Aircar to Columbus, Ohio, visiting with his parents, then flew back the following day.

Spring fever duel begins

He got back home, walking in the front door, saying, honey, I'm home. But there was silence; walking towards the kitchen looking around, no one was there. Then noticing a sweet fragrance, he walked towards it; this led him to the bedroom.

Walking in the bedroom, Ia'lena was spread out in the bed, with only panties on, legs open, arms out to her side, looking sexually helpless.

She said, "Last year, it was only a day; this spring, we have all the time in the world."

Scott had his jacket on and always kept a small spray bottle of the zm potion in his pocket in emergencies. He did not think; slowly walking up to her, he unzipped his pants pulled out his dark meat pumping it to full size, which distracted her for a minute.

She looked up as the potion thought hit his mind; she quickly read this, but before she could use her pheromone.

In his free hand with the potion bottle, squeezed it, a puff of fume caught her square in the face.

Ia'lena, stunned, laid back down, calm, and cooperative.

"Okay, hmm," Scott said.

"Eight days for me to own you, my dear, and it's about time.' 'Now, my little fuck pot, I will not cream you, and you will not be getting impregnated.; 'It will be my way this year. I am going to have some fun seeing what this potion is all about."

Scott told her, "Put on a sexy tea shirt and those yellow bikini panties he loved and get us two glasses of cold water from the kitchen." He always loved how she looked in thin tea shirts; her nipples were so big, making the top stick out.

She obeyed, getting up very passive, putting on the shirt walking out the room.

He watched as her little booty wiggled as she walked away.

"Absolutely gorgeous," he thought.

He replaced the covers with a large pink towel for the occasion but kept his clothes on. Scott turned off the lights smelling the fragrance yet still having the light of the lit candles.

He had warm lotion and oil placed on the bedside table.

She returned to the room with the water; Scott took the water, drinking some and instructing her to do the same. Next, he told her to parade around for him to see her naked body, legs, and round booty.

Ia'lena paraded around just as told.

"Very, nice," Scott relayed, "Now lay down on your stomach on the towel."

Ia'lena' s silky legs, thighs, butt cheeks, the shape and contour of the feminine body. Her lover pulled her panties down to her ankles, then rubbed lotion all over --all the while looking at her perfect nakedness. Next, he had her turnover rubbing oil between her legs, pale titties, thick nipples. He told her to open her legs so he could see her vagina.

Ia'lena opened her legs, allowing him to see the essence of her pink entrance, which was now wet and juicy. She looked up at him with her legs open, then closed them being shyly embarrassed. She felt so vulnerable and reluctant even though she had three children with this man.

Scott thought, but why?

It seems like the potion was causing a change in her mood, behavior, and character. She was acting in reverse than the dominant Zigrida female she was. She was like a virgin who had never had sex before. She had forgotten her sexual history, thus mentally raw and naive.

This male pheromone spray is like taking a woman back to the first time she made love, had sex. She was mentally a virgin even though her body was not.

"Wow," Scott softly said under his breath.

He told her, "I am going to take this pussy."

She did not reply, looking only sultry and seductive, slowly moved her hand away from her pussy and opened her legs a little.

Watching all this unfold before him, he thought of his Zigrida male friend Coya who told him their men could place their females in a trance, breed them, then get away before caught and drained, giving up their life. But this was different; Ia'lena was acting extremely submissive, relaxed, and tame.

He snapped back to the view before him, saying, "Baby, open your legs."

She opened them wide.

Scott took his clothes off, got into position, placed a small amount of K-Y lube over his cock, then set it at the opening of her pink hole. Putting one of her legs to his right shoulder and the left leg on the other, he told her this might hurt a little.

She seemed not to understand what was getting ready to happen.

Scott was thick, fully hard-up, and oiled; his cock head was just inside the labia majora (outer lips) and labia minora (inner lips) of her vagina.

Ia'lena looked into his eyes when he smashed all 12 inches of cock deep into the bottom of her pussy hole, taking it with a full, force, fuck! He knew from experience these types of females liked their pussies taken, with power, so that's what he did.

She shuddered, climaxing hard as she shook violently, "oh, oh, ahh, Ahhh."

Scott, while stuck in her silky pussy to his balls, asked her, "Baby girl, you want me to knock this pussy up, don't you?" As he pumped her, watching her head pop up with every thrust.

Ahh, ahh, ahh, was the only thing she replied.

After several minutes of this pleasurable banging, she finally said, "Can we get married before you put a baby in me, please?"

"Why, of course, my love." oh, my, he thought, "she had never mentioned marriage before. Was this potion bringing it to the surface? It must be in her subconscious if it is."

The Commander screwed her hard for another few minutes, then got behind his beautiful woman's white booty, looking at her now closing pinkish pussy hole. He held onto her big light brown nipples while Ia'lena wiggled her bottom at him.

She said, "I don't need any lube look at my pussy hole." as she used both hands to open it wide. It was so wide open you could see her pink cervix button. It was pink, slimy, and wet.

Scott looked while holding onto her hips; he thought to himself, "I am going to line my dick head, tight up against this lovely baby button." Sliding back into her warm, wet pussy, and with rhythm, started a slow fucking in and out as he watched her gorgeous white ass bang into his pelvis.

Ia'lena groaned with pleasure as the climax swept through her quivering body. These orgasms didn't stop but swelled into another height, followed by one in swift sequence.

"Thinking to himself she is the most beautiful, sensual woman on earth, and how much he desired to please her." He turned her over onto her stomach, getting above her, laid back down on her soft white booty. He reentered her vagina.

He pumped into her stiffer as her pussy convulsed, having more orgasmic climaxes.

Ia'lena heard his thoughts, causing her heart to flutter. She looked at him with pleasure in her eyes, saying, "Please spray your sperm load in my box; I want to grow our baby."

Scott, hearing all this was too much to handle as she begged to be impregnated. It took all the power to resist stopping what she wanted.

"Oh no, she is getting more aggressive; the spray must be waring off; the bottle is in my jacket," Scott said to himself. He pulled out of his beautiful woman, telling her he needed a break.

Thinking to himself that was close, I almost lost control, wanting to knock her up, as he looked back at his beautiful naked girl.

Scott went to the kitchen got two glasses of juice; with one, he placed a mixture that causes slumber. He walked back to the bedroom gave her the laced juice. She drank it. He told her to lay down; he would be right back. He was not going to put a load of sperm in her pussy, or did he want more kids?

Scott walked down to the den, drank the other glass of juice, retrieved his audio pad, then walked back to the bedroom. He saw his wonderful girlfriend looking like an angel and fast asleep. Great, he thought to himself, now phase 2 of this spring fever operation, hiding from her hunting persona.

Operation avoid Spring fever

He audio messaged her in a taped recording, saying, "Ever since we met, you have hunted me successfully, but this year is going to be different. He has it all mapped out; you cannot catch me.' 'Your telepathy is challenging, and pheromones are resourceful, but I am an earth man, and we are born winners, no matter what the challenge is.' 'I will see you a day after your spring fever is at an end."

"With salutations, I Love you, Scott."

He left quietly to go to his parent's house in Ohio to see his kids before getting lost for a week. He knew his girlfriend loved this hunting for males, and he was going to give her the best possible gift. Sometimes you must do the unusual for the ones you love.

This Zigrida hunt had to be authentic; he couldn't just stroll around the park. It had to seem like she was setting a trap for her prey. And he wanted to beat her by not allowing her pussy to get creampied. He didn't want any more kids, but she did; therefore, she would have to catch him if she wanted them.

On top of all that, there were only five days left even to attempt it.

The following day Ia'lena woke up rolling over in bed and felt nothing, then looking at the clock seeing it was noon Sunday. Walking into the bathroom to pee, she notices an ache and wetness seeping out between her legs. Where was her boyfriend, the Commander in Earth's Space Fleet?

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12