Ia’lena Is Not From Our World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought to herself, "Did I dream Scott was fucking me? Why don't I remember anything?" She took a shower then saw the audio pad message light flashing on the coffee table. She turned it on, listening still groggy; suddenly, her ears woke her up.

After hearing the man, she loved, brag about his puny earthman abilities, this set her off.

Why that dark-skinned rascal I'll show him?

Ia'lena spoke out loud to herself, "Look, my man, I am not only a female from Zigrida but am a secret agent from your own planet. This is going to be so much fun taking down your ego yet again."

Then she thought, well, I'd better check on the children. She put on her clothes and looked at her watch with a timing calendar; she set it for five days to beep her a count-down message of how much time she has left every six hours. She got a suitcase for her clothes and her agent I.A. bag. She took a subsequent air transport to Columbus, Ohio.

Then she realized while traveling she had been sleeping for quite some time, at least a few days, along with her strange memory loss, she thought.

She visited her children learning from her mother-in-law; Scott had just left a few hours earlier. She gave the kids kisses, telling them she and their father were going on a short vacation and that everything would get back to normal afterward. They all told their mother they loved their grandparents very much but wanted to go home.

Muffin said, "Daddy told me he always wanted to visit the sea city; can we go?"

She told her yes, as soon as she and their father talked about it.

All the kids were jumping up and down, hearing the news.

"So, the Sea City, huh?" Ia'lena said.

Her mother-in-law was hugging her at the time said, "Huh?"

"Oh, it's nothing," Ia'lena explained to her. She hugged her, telling her to say goodbye to grandfather, who was away at a business meeting downtown.

The hunt in Springtime

Ia'lena took a cab to the airport; however, she phoned Earth Engineering Institute in Houston while on the way. She spoke to Scott's Good friend, engineer Steve.

Steve answered, "Hey, Ia'lena, it's been a long time; how's everything going, and how is the Commander?"

She told him what was going on and the message he left her, needing his help to find Scott.

"No problem," Steve said, "I've got the perfect weapon, I mean tool, as he snickered. I'll meet you at the Houston airport."

Ia'lena arrived at Hobby, Houston's smaller airport; she learned as a spy to stay away from crowds until you hone in on your assignment. She waited in the airports lobby, looking around for Steve, using her phone texted him where she was.

Steve answered, texting; he's almost there; it will be a few minutes.

They met, with him giving her a big hug saying it's been such a long time. You look great haven't aged a day. He told her he wanted to show her something he's been working on in the science department at the Houston Space Academy. He took her to his Aircar; they were there in no time.

Arriving at the Academy, Steve showed her around the building, a few advanced projects the space agency was working on, and the latest light speed engines. Then said, "Come with me. I have something to show you."

Steve took her to his laboratory in the university basement. Opening the door like a gentleman, he motioned for her to go in first. He walked in after her, then to the back of the room and pushed a button, a hidden door open sliding into the wall. Within was a robot, human-looking but kind of plastic, but otherwise looked as human as possible, she thought.

Steve told her this is the most sophisticated artificial intelligent Android ever constructed. This Android interface programming is the ones you have seen on the Enigma, so all that is needed is to speak into it.

Ia'lena said, "Is it female? It looks like it.?

Yes, I wanted it to be Asexual in the future, but the first should always be female.

He went on, Lisa, my wife, is very jealous, so I kept it from her for now. I want the first interfaced communication to be neutral and, to be honest, not human; we have such a violent past, you're the only one that came to mind.

This new software will mimic you in every way, teach it everything you know about life, wellness, humanoids, well, you know everything.

Steve continued, I have already put the basic survival stuff, how to eat, get dressed, stuff like that. What it lacks is personality; this is where you come in.

"Okay, Steve, but all I'm doing is trying to find Scott." Ia'lena indicated softly.

You never know; it just may come in handy; anyway, just let it tag along, meet the kids and Scott's parents, and the most crucial thing, give it a name.

"Well, okay," she said reluctantly.

Scott said, "look, I owe Scott my life, but I know your people's Springtime is important to him and you.' 'I know he won't mind; he's told me if you called me or any of the ship's crew, it was okay. He told me he and you use all means necessary during this springtime game."

It's not a game for our people; it's a biological process going on forever, but to protect you and your friendship, I won't use the Android to catch him; only to find him." Ia'lena hoped he understood.

Walking out, she shook Steve's hand, with the Android following her. Next, she went to the Earth security agency in Houston to get some transportation as Scott always seemed to have the family Aircar but, from the agency, could always get one if she needed it.

She got a room at the Seasons Hotel, asking her Android to carry her luggage. Then sat down and spoke into its software everyday things. She took it to buy new clothes for her and her partner; she began to call it.

For the next whole day, she spoke and even used Telepathy to provide information to its programming. Suddenly her watch sounded she only had three days left of spring fever.

The Android had received a lot of information from her by then. She thought she'd ask it a question. "So, what should I do if I want to catch someone who is very elusive, innovative, and sneakily intelligent?"

It spoke up, "You mean Commander Scott?"

She was stunned, saying, "Yes, yes, how did you know?"

It told her that her Telepathy flooded it with information about him; perhaps her subconscious was unaware.

It suggested she get buster the Museum dog, that Scott may try to mask her pheromones or Telepathy, she could use the dog to track him.

"Excellent," with laughter, Ia'lena displayed.

To Be Continued.

12