Ia’lena Is Not From Our World Pt. 02

Story Info
Spring Fever, Plan B Initiated, The duel, Normal life.
4.8k words
4.33
2.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

Continuing from part 1: Ia'lena noticed that she could speak quite well with Earth dogs. With her pheromones, telepathic ability, she had a unique sense of communicating with animals, even if they had less advanced brains.

Spring fever persona

They left the hotel taking the agency Aircar with Partner the Android driving to Chicago.

Buster had been working for the Chicago spy agency for the past few years; Ia'lena had insisted they buy him from the Museum back then. They told her she could have him since he was getting too old and was about to be replaced, anyway.

"Great," she replied, getting him from the agency Kennel.

He was glad to see her, jumping and licking, then barked about the other lady he could not smell.

She telepathed him, "Never mind her," I have a mission for you. I need you to track this smell, getting out one of the Commander's shirts from her IA bag.

The dog smelled the shirt then barked, lead the way.

But where do we go? Ia'lena pondered.

Telling Partner about her daughter, saying Scott mentioned the underwater sea city but thought that was way too easy; he must have planted that notion with the children on purpose.

The Android said, 'Yes, that was said as an emotional cue to throw you off track, using your children to influence your judgment."

She had the Audio Pad with her, letting the Android listen to the message Scott had left her.

It said to her, "We should start at your house for clues."

"All--right," halfheartedly saying.

The Android told her it thought Scott may have made a mistake, saying he had it all mapped out. The Bot believed there might be written plans; we need to find them.

Back home in the sub-burbs surrounding the space base, she was glad to be back. All three went to work, Buster smelling everything, Ia'lena looking through massive amounts of paper, and Partner scanning the house, walls, and grounds; this took the better part of a day.

Sniff, sniff Buster barked, come over here, that the floor had a recognizable smell leading to the southeast corner of the house.

Partner the Android said, "Let me scan that area." As it scanned, it said, " there is a small line in the floor under the carpet."

Ia'lena pulled up the carpet in the corner quite effortlessly; it was already unattached from the floor. There was a compartment in the floor wood; opening it was a wooden container with maps and plans.

Buster barked, "That's the shirt smell alright."

The maps had three places: an Alpine Resort, a Desert in Mexico, and a West Coast Canadian city near Alaska.

"Hmm, so what he told the kids about the Sea-City was to throw me off track; this is the proof of that," Ia'lena said.

Ia'lena asked, "So which one?' 'We only have two days left; it will take too much time to check all three."

The Android hypothesized, "The first place was the ski resort followed by the desert; he will stay at the little city for the final day."

Ia'lena replied, "I agree." She told Partner she wanted her to remain at the house; keep a lookout here for now. If I need you, I will message you.

Partner replied, "Are you sure you do not need me?"

"No," Ia'lena said, " My intuition is telling me he is near Alaska; it is cold with him knowing I am from a warm place.' 'It's why he chose cold places to hide.' 'I want you to monitor communications and get the little bedroom ready; I will be coming back pregnant."

Buster barked, "Yeah, I can smell you ovulating."

She replied, "So, It is spring."

Buster barked, "But female dogs don't look for male dogs when there are in heat; we smell them, then go find them, they don't run away."

We humanoids are more complicated than that, especially our males, Ia'lena telepathed him, amused.

"Buster, you come with me just in case he's got something prepared when I get there," she instructed.

Partner said," But."

Interrupting, "I can sense it; don't worry, I got him now," Ia'lena assured her.

There was a two-part reason for this decision. First, she did not want to hurt the relationship between good friends, even if both of them said it was okay. Second, she would like to get him without all this earth technology; that was his thing, not hers. Her way; is what she was born with, Telepathy, pheromones, and wit, not all this mechanical stuff.

They all stayed in the house that night; she and Buster were to leave early in the morning.

0600, She woke up getting on the warmest clothes she had, then boarded the air-car with Busters Leash in hand. She and Buster made it to the place pointed out on the map, a Canadian city of Kokish. Stopping in at the only store in town, she asked its customers if they had seen Commander Scott showing them pictures.

Suddenly her calendar watch alarm sounded, only a day left before her Spring was over.

She sighed.

Spring fever hunt

But this was the best hunt for males any of her planets females ever had. Her senses were at their strongest, mental sensibilities, Telepathy, and pheromones. She had his plans from Mexico to the Canadian Alaskan border. This turned out to be the best hunt for a male she ever had, even better than all the stories she heard back home as a young woman on her planet.

The store manager overhearing multiple conversations, seeing Ia'lena speaking to various customers. spoke up, "May I see those pictures, please?" Yes, I have seen him in here several times over the past few days, handsome man; so, who are you? "

"I am the mother of his three small children," Ia'lena explained, with tears in her eyes.

"No need to go on any further, my dear, he is in a cabin about 15 miles from here; go down Parkman Road; you can't miss it," stated the manager.

"Excellent," Ia'lena said, "Thank you, thank you so much, running out of the store."

Ia'lena went to Buster in the Aircar, explaining to him she thought she had found her male human but was going to need his help.

Grabbing him, she said, "Here is a handkerchief having just blown it full of her pheromones." She tied it to his collar, saying, "I think my man will attempt to get away; if he does,' 'I want you to chase him, tackle then hold him down; my pheromones should do the rest."

Buster wagged his tail, indicating yes, yes.

Back in the Aircar, Ia'lena and Buster traveled as fast as they could, flying over Parkman road, making it there in ten minutes. She arrived at a small cabin near a large sea lake, with a fancy White Yacht attached to a pier. She hid the car to the side of the road, behind some bushes.

In her IA bag was her agency invisibility suit. After putting it on. she told buster telepathically to circle to the back of the house, that this was a hunt.

Buster barked, "I smell him."

Ia'lena responded, "Whispering, so do I.' 'now go on as I told you."

Buster, excited with his German Shepherd nature engaged, in a low silhouette ran circling to the back of the Cabin.

Ia'lena walked softly, invisible towards the front door; suddenly, a pressure sensor sounded, alerting Scott.

He had just gotten out of the shower with only his boxers on when he saw the silent red-light flash. He jumped, startled, grabbed his stun gun, headed towards the front door, pushed a button attached to the gun, alerting the ship's auto navigator Bot.

With him thinking, "How did she find me?" Looking out the front cabin window, he saw nothing. Saying to himself, I'd better get to the boat; it's got sophisticated sensors; he turned down the hall then dashed out the back door, running down the creaking pier towards the Yacht.

Buster jumped out in front of him, " Woof, woof," barking, startling the Commander.

Lifting his stun weapon, he said, "Look, my friend, I don't want to hurt you, just let me move on by, pondering to himself, why is this dog even here?' 'But I bet I know to whom it belongs."

The dog made a lunge at the Commander.

Zap, zap, Scott stunned him

He laughed, hahaha, saying, "You might be girl's best friend, but I've got man's best toy, a gun." looking at the dog but smelling something making him feel weird, then taking a few more steps, he ran right into an invisible figure.

Then, something kissed him in the mouth; he could not resist whatever it was.

Ia'lena grabbed her agency bag in one hand, saying, let me see this new boat you have. She held Scott's stun gun in her other hand, still invisible, strolling towards the Yacht.

Suddenly the Yacht's Bot elevated, levitating, moved down the pier towards them, holding a stun weapon.

Ia'lena stopped quickly, standing behind him on the squeaking pier wood.

She demanded, "Scott, tell it to stand down."

Scott put his left hand up, saying, "14963 stand down, 1,4,9,6,3 stand down, return to routine, return to practice." The Bot floated back to the auto navigation slot near the helm as ordered.

She stated, "You know if you had stayed in this boat with your Bot, you might have beat me this year, huh?" laughing.

Plan B Commences

Scott could not respond the way he liked being under her control but still had his thoughts; she was so sure of herself did not pay attention. Softly thinking, "I might be stupid, but I'm not dumb."

The Bot's software had a secondary command when it heard the return to practice instruction--waiting five minutes for this secondary code to upload in the Yacht's auto navigation slot near the helm.

In the meantime, Buster woke up from the stun, walking shakily down the pier then into the boat following Ia'lena.

Turning off her stealth suit, she told Scott to Park her car closer to the Cabin, then said she would meet him at the ship's bridge.

She asked Buster if he was alright, rubbing him all over. He wagged his tail, licking her in the face indicating he was okay.

Scott did as she wanted, walking back down the creaking pier towards the Cabin.

In the Meantime, Buster began nosing around; something smelled good in the kitchen, seeing a small refrigerator on the floor. He saw two pizza boxes; one was a meat lover. Yum, yum, he sniffed; he used his nose to open it. Buster grabbed onto it, diving in.

Suddenly, Bot 14963 elevated, moving towards Ia'lena near the ship's wheel.

Ia'lena, surprised, lifted her gun, firing it, Zip, zip, but it was on the stun setting. It did not affect the Bot at all. She tried to find a different setting fumbling with the weapon.

The Yacht's Bot raised its stun gun then fired at Ia'lena, Zip, zip, who had just ducked behind the Captain's chair; it missed.

Ia'lena cried out, "Buster, -buster, I need you!" Then turned back on her stealth suit.

The Bot triangulated her last position, fired. Zip, zip, zap, the third shot hit Ia'lena, stunning her, then as Buster heard all the noise and Ia'lena calling, came running, charging over to help from the Yachts kitchen, Zip, zap, the second shot got him.

Scott made it back in the boat, and with Ia'lena stunned, her telepathic and pheromone influence had disappeared. He looked at the Bot, patting it with appreciation. Scott then felt at the area where he imagined his girlfriend was, found her, turning the stealth suit off.

He picked Ia'lena up, taking her and Buster to the Cabin, laying her on the couch and the dog on the floor. Saying to himself, "I am so glad I had a backup plan set up.' 'I almost didn't, thinking there was only a day left." Before leaving the Cabin, he put on his clothes, looking back at her. Saying," your overconfidence is costing you this time." With a smirk look.

He had the Bot start the engine to get underway as he arrived back on the Yacht. Then he said, "I will wait until the stun effects wear off; after all, my baby's spring fever is about to end; what could she do." Smiling.

Ia'lena woke up from the stun effects groggily, then saw her and Buster were in the Cabin. She walked towards the Cabin's back door, figuring Scott was long gone.

Saying to herself," I could track him using the Aircar; however, it's not equipped to maneuver in water at all.' 'I should have listened to Partner; now what am I going to do?"

Then her watch alarm sounded; she only had a few hours left.

Walking outside, she saw the Yacht was off in the distance but not anchored to the peer.

She yelled, "Scott, you come back here, right now!" And using her Telepathy, but he was too far away, it didn't work.

Commander Scott standing on the deck, saw her; he smiled, replying, "You know the rules, you have to catch me, so? Catch me." Laughing hahaha. He continued to edge things up. Said so she could hear, "I told you I was an Earth Male; we are second to none in the galaxy," laughing again.

Overconfidence costs

"Ugh..." She snarled.

Going to the front of the Cabin, she looked around in the forest's trees. There had to be animals that could help her. Scott was too far away for her pheromones or Telepathy to influence him, but seeing a flock of birds; gave her an Idea.

Using her Telepathy called out to any flying birds, saying, help me, help me. A half-hour later, a giant Bald Eagle heard the cry, flying to a nearby tree, looking down it had never been communicated with by a human before.

It squawked; what do you want?

Ia'lena looked up, telepathically told it what she needed, why she didn't have much time, and the necessity to bear young.

Being an understanding female and springtime, it informed her, she would help. The bird flew down, perching on a fallen tree.

Buster watching from the Cabin, started to growl slightly, looking at the Eagle.

She could sense he was being protective and had never seen such a strange flying animal before in his life.

Ia'lena stopped him telepathically, explaining what she was doing that it was here to help. Would you please not scare it away? While taking the handkerchief off Buster's collar?

He stopped but continued to look at it suspiciously.

She pulled out a micro recorder from her IA bag; it looked like a quarter. Then recorded a message -- Come back and anchor at the pier, twice. She placed the microdevice inside the handkerchief she had taken off Buster, full of her pheromones. Then tied it with a latex band, making it look like a small bag.

She told it all it had to do was drop it in the boat in the sea lake.

The Eagle took it with its beak, pipe-chirped, informing her it understood and would do as she asked. It flew up and out to sea, flying over the ship.

Ia'lena ran to the pier as the Eagle flew away so fast, it caught her by surprise.

Being such a warm day for this time of year, so far up north, he was on the Yachts deck relaxing in a reclining chair, drinking Tequila with a tiny umbrella in it, looking at his bitten-up Pizza boxes and gnarled slices, annoyed.

Scott then looked at his watch, knowing this was the last day but wondered about the specific time when all this was about to be over.

Then saw a giant bald Eagle flying with something in its mouth, catching his attention. It was a spectacular sight, and it had to be the biggest Eagle he had ever seen. It caused him to stand up.

The Eagle let the handkerchief go, then flew away.

Scott saw the cloth bundle fall from the sky but took his eyes off it momentarily, watching the bird fly away, its wings flapping so gracefully.; suddenly, the bag got so close, it caused him to catch it; smelling the pheromones; he was stunned.

"Oh my, oh my Buster, look at that!" pushed a button; the recording started. -- Come back and anchor at the pier, saying it twice, Ia'lena watching wide-eyed. Became extremely giddy, laughing, grabbing Buster, hugging him, saying did you see that, looking back at the boat, did you see that, smiling.

Buster barked, "Woof, woof, we got him.

Her voice made Scott obey what the recorded message said, and then he commanded the Bot to take the ship back to the pier and anchor there.

Both she and Buster boarded the Yacht. She walked up to Scott, giving him a large pheromone puff than a long kiss, unzipped his pants pulled out his enlarged Dick stimulated by her pheromones, pumping on it.

Ia'lena told him, "Now, take her out to sea; I would love to see the Hawaiian Islands."

Commander Scott ordered the Yacht's Bot to unanchor, change coordinates, move towards the Hawaiian Islands.

Teasing him about the Eagle, Ia'lena said, "Mother eagle was fascinating, understands the importance of bearing young in springtime," laughing again, hahaha. Ia'lena kissed him again, saying, "Boy, are you in trouble now," telling him to show her around the boat and Saying, "You should have known I can communicate with birds."

The Yacht had a bedroom with a curved mirrored wall, a huge Captain's Chair that had amused her on the bridge,

She stripped naked, saying, "You put up a great chase this year; now your all mine; you're getting the fuck of your life, I will do anything I want."

Using her telepathic influence guiding his actions, Scott started taking off his clothes until he was naked. While telling him, "Sit here, while I climb up on this cock." Pointing to the Captain's chair.

Facing him, Ia'lena lowered herself slowly with her tight wet pussy. With maybe only a third of it in, she kissed him deeply. Then going up a few inches, she slammed down hard; she took his cock with a thumping sound. She wiggled her hips in simi circles on his lap, flexing her internal muscles to massage him, sending slippery glandular fluids marinating his black cock with sloshy sounds. For her people, when you take a cock hard, it belongs to you forever." Oh my, oh my, this feels amazing; I am soaking wet."

She settled down on his lap; her pussy was stuffed. Then she started bouncing up and down on 12-inches of enormous Chocolate Dick while the ship cruised.

Scott said softly, "Ahhhh, ahhhh, honey, I can't help it." He was so hot and horny that after 10 minutes, it was all he could take; he was about to pop a load right up her little pink snatch.

Ia'lena, astonished, "Oh no you don't; after all I went through, you're going to end it so quickly?" ordering him to hold off.

His body had to obey her, stopping its impending climax.

She turned around, settled down again in his lap, then continued bouncing on him even faster, going up 11 of the 12 inches then back down; even though it had a thickness of 2 1/2 inches, she banged it harder; snap, snap, you could hear the sound as her butt slammed into his lap.

"You're going to pay for this cherry with a good, long, hard, deep fuck," as Ia'lena climaxed. She pumped down, then stopped, watching her pussy swallow it whole. Ia'lena's nipples were erect, sticking straight out, stiff.

Scott looked at how big and beautiful they were; he enjoyed holding onto them while she did her work. She was fucking him so good; it sent chills all over both their bodies. The only thing sticking out of her pussy was two black hairy balls packed with fuck cream.

This ships bedroom walls of hard plastic to the outside; however, it had a solid interior glass-mirror curved wall in its bedroom. She lifted herself off twelve inches of meat, walked over to the bedroom, climbed into the king-size bed, positioning herself on all fours.

Looking in the mirror seeing a quarter-size reddish-pink round hole. Ia'lena looked at him, saying, "Look what you have done to my pussy; there is a hole in it. You better plug it.' 'Take it slow; I want to see all of it slide in."

Ia'lena said, "Please, do it, do me now!" she lowered her head down, offering him her gorgeous white booty.

Scott got into position, lifting his Dick at the opening of her pinkish creamy pussy hole. It made a pop sound as the head went in; he made sure to go slow as his girl instructed. He started playing around with it, wanting to hear the pop sound and seeing how open and deep his black Dick made her pussy hole look.

She ordered quit playing with it, saying, "Now bang my fucking pussy, harder, harder, faster, faster!"

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12