Ia’lena Is Not From Our World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he slammed it, pressing into her cervix.

Ia'lena was watching from the mirror this whole scene before her. Her body was building to a massive climax in anticipation; she held her legs strong motionless.

Scott began a steady rhythm fucking her in and out.

She said, "Harder, I need it faster, please!

Then using her pinkish-white booty, she banged back as hard as she could, impaling herself on his Black Dick, having multiple orgasms, trembling. "Oooooooo...Ahhh!" "Ooooo...Ahhh, "... Ia'lena moaned.

"The pleasure of spring fever was so intense this year.' 'It must be because I almost lost him, but it sure was worth it," she felt, smiling.

The Commander fucked her pussy, banging it hard as he watched her head pop up with every thrust.

"That's it. don't you dare slow down, and you better not stop." Ia'lena shrieked.

Ia'lena moaned with pleasure as the climax swept through her shuddering body. These orgasms didn't stop but swelled into another height, followed by two more quickly.

She had a black cock in her pussy and wanted it; to pump a baby in her belly. She cried out in sheer pleasure; I am coming, I am coming again, then she released his ability to cum so they could climax together.

At the same time, Scott shoved his cock into the bottom of her pussy and shot a massive sperm load while holding onto her hips, shuttering himself into her little round booty, her spasming pussy muscles siphoned the cum out of his loaded balls.

Then feeling a twitch in her right ovary, an ovum released slowly, moving through her fallopian tube, flowing right into the sperm, her saying, "That's it."

She yelled out, "Cum in my pussy, breed it good, knock me up, " ah ah, ah, ah, ah please, please! She wiggled her bottom, calming down a little after a few minutes.

"That's it; pump that baby in me," She said.

Her calendar watch sounded her spring fever was at an end, but it didn't matter; her body did its job.

She was pregnant.

Normalcy Returns

They spent spring vacation on the high seas, circling the Hawaiian Islands several times. They went to restaurants, movies, and visiting the Kilauea Volcano.

Of course, Buster got treated like a king, eating all the leftovers, smelling the strange creatures on the Island, and not getting too close to the nose-grabbing crabs.

Scott took Ia'lena to the Ckee-i Café on the big Island for an afternoon meal. As they finished, ten Ckee-i waiters and waitresses brought in flowers, balloons in a basket with chocolate candy while Scott kneeled on his knees, asking for her hand in marriage?

"Why, of course," Ia'lena said while crying and hugging him.

They exchanged vows on the Yacht the very next day.

He took the Yacht back to his good friend, who lived on an island near Alaska. He and Ia'lena took a ferry back, watching all the beautiful sites on the way back to the Cabin Scott had been staying. They were walking in, hugging, and kissing a happily married couple now.

Ia'lena went to the bathroom, and then after ten minutes, she came out; she stood in front of him, dressed in a see-through sheer yellow silkworm fabric gown. It had yellow lace edging around a low-hanging blouse top and lace on its bottom edges.

She had on a pair of sheer lace yellow socks, a set of yellow laced with yellowish-white slippers, and transparent see-through panties

Scott kissed her, placed his hand under her silkworm gown, playing with those huge brown nipples.

Dazzling was an inadequate word.

She said, "Now you know I have a load of sperm in my tummy looking for another egg?' 'And I have my second ovary that could ripen at any minute, Earth Man.

Scott replied, "Honey, are you sure we should have more?" Of course, not entirely understanding the whole seasonal timing these females go through.

But Spring had passed; she could not get pregnant if she wanted to. Ia'lena just wanted to consummate their with a honeymoon session; it was an earth tradition she heard about, wanting to keep, and wanted to tease him some more.

She took hold of the string on her bikini panties' right side and pulled it, making her panties fall off her right leg. She positioned herself on top of Scott, took hold of his cock with her left hand, and slid it into her wet pussy.

Ia'lena began humping; he returned humping with her. He grabbed the sides of her hips, watching her little tan-naked white booty going up and down, with his cock buried into her warm pregnant pussy.

Ia'lena and Scott were in sensual slow fucking, up and down hunching each other. Boy, was she feeling good? Ia'lena was lying with her head to the side of Scott's shoulder. Scott looked at her naked bottom, humping him, and felt a lump in his heart. Oh, how much he had fallen in love with her?

A half-hour later, Scott pumped in her, moaning, "ahhhh, ahhh," a bigger cum load than the one that impregnated her. She kept her legs around him, keeping him in her all night.

In the morning, they drove home.

Life went back to normal with the kids' and after-school activities while her belly grew bigger and bigger. She also bought an Aircar; with the family increasing in size, a second car was essential, and she remembered how hampered she felt without one when she was in her spring fever.

Buster was a full family member by now, loving and playing with the kids.

Wy'Jen, their son, using a frisbee, slung it, Buster would grab it with impressive acrobatic catches. Sometimes they played keep away from the girls, giggling and laughing and having a good time.

He and the Commander were nice to each other but kept their distance; after all, Scott knew the dog was employed to keep an eye on him, and buster trained as a watchdog never forgot Scott was his target.

They just eyed each other.

Partner the Android was a nanny helping around the house while Ia'lena continued her agency career. She finally chose a name for Partner her Android calling her Ta'mia, which means friend in her people's language.

The Android would travel to engineer Steve in Houston so he could copy its software for others he was working on, appreciating Ia'lena's partner persona she instilled in it. Even though Ta'mia was a prototype, first of its kind, her value was probably incalculable, but Steve gave it to her anyway because of her help in the programing he desired.

Commander Scott continued his mission once a year, traveling to the radiation belt accompanied by lieutenant science officer Lisa.

Believe it or not, even the Eagle flew by with two baby eagles now matured while migrating south, checking in on Ia'lena, seeing if she got pregnant as she desired, and allowing her young to get to know her.

Scott couldn't believe it, watching her, using his binoculars, communicating with the eagles from the house.

It was time, and Ia'lena had a healthy baby girl she named after her mother, Qwi'lena. After three years, Ia'lena was 39 and was back into full spring fever mode.

Scott was ready and would win this time as his thoughts divulged.

Ia'lena, after hearing those theories laughed under her breath. I think I'll name the next one after my grandmother as she smiles.

The End, or is it?

12