IA: Will Gabby resist?

Story Info
Gorlm retrieves his pony girl - 'Gabby' from Ari.
7.3k words
4.88
4.5k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

I had was not sure if this chapter belongs to to sci-fi or bdsm or lesbian or non-con category. I finally settled on non-con.

A million thanks to firmbutgentle for taking time to edit the chapter and help with the flow.


Recap:

Ari has arrived recently to the planet to help Gabby complete their mission. Gabby is recounting her journey from being an agent of GC to becoming a pony girl to Ari. Earlier in the story, Gabby met with Gorsk and rescued a pony girl. But then, Gabby herself was auctioned off by the Goblins. Ari intends to get their back on track and find the dillithium crystals, oh and rescue Gabby.


To Gabby's astonishment, Ari started to peel off her dress. She was watching her former boss undress with fascination. She raised an eyebrow when their gazes met.

"Getting into the spirit of things, uh?" she teased Ari.

"Well, we are a team. I cannot let you have all the fun." Ari responded, a blush spreading from her cheeks to her now exposed breasts.

"So, what is your plan?" Ari asked, trying to change the topic.

Gabby shifted closer, now on the bed again. She placed herself in a kneeling position in front of Ari, her gaze sweeping over Ari from head to toe. She was always prim and proper in GC. Behind her back, others often referred to her as the "Ice Queen". And now, here she was, splayed out on the bed, completely naked.

Ari had a small scar below her left eye on her beautiful oval face, the real killer feature were her gorgeous dimples when she smiled.

Thanks to the pony fruit, Gabby's breasts had grown larger. Still, Gabby admitted to herself, Ari's breasts were better endowed than her. Full and firm and without a hint of sagging, they stood proudly on Ari's chest. Gabby found herself licking her lips as she eyed the mouth watering nipples that capped the breasts. Each areola was slightly larger than a small coin and each nipple seemed to be perpetually erect.

From the chest down, Ari was a spectacular combination of curves as her body narrowed to a slender waist before flaring out to smallish, but still extremely feminine hips. Gabby saw Ari's belly quivering nervously and saw how tight and fit her musculature was. She knew Ari always worked hard to maintain this athletic body.

Moving downward, the image was capped off by two long, slender, strong legs that tapered down to delicate ankles. "Even her feet are beautiful, why did I never notice them before," thought Gabby as she eyed Ari's feet with their well pedicured nails.

She noticed a brown thatch of well manicured hair between Ari's legs. This was quite attractive but left Gabby feeling a little twinge of guilt realizing that if the Goblins would ever capture Ari, they would probably shave off that hair.

"Gabby!" Ari's cheeks flushed bright red as Gabby's eyes roamed over her naked flesh. "I asked about the plan."

Shaking off her reverie, Gabby refocused and went over her plan with Ari.

"This is quite high-level, Ari. We will have to play it by the ear" Gabby responded.

"Oh well. With so many unknowns, it seems we have no choice," Ari sighed. Although not full-proof, she admitted that it was a viable plan, given the circumstances they were in.

With the plan out of the way, Gabby continued her teasing "Oh my.. you are so beautiful Ari. And you seem to be, as my owner would.." She paused, swiftly correcting herself she continued "urm, as Gorlm would say, you seem to be 'in heat', girl!"

Ari did not miss the slip-up, noticing how Gabby had almost referred to Gorlm as her owner. She wondered just how deeply Gabby has been conditioned. Yet, Ari's own body betrayed her. She felt hot, her face turned crimson. "What the heck? What's wrong with me?" she silently chastised herself.

Earlier in the night, Ari found herself surprised by her own reaction to Gabby's narration. It had confused her. She had quenched her body's desires earlier. She was frustrated at how wet she was getting all over again. Despite the menacing world they had entered, how could her body be so aroused. She was responsible for her team, responsible for Gabby. How could Gabby's current predicament make her horny?

Ari recalled how she had imagined herself in her place as Gabby's story had unfolded. She had been chastising herself for her own impulses. She admitted that although her own culture was open and accepting of various desires however deviant they might be. However, all those fantasies were indulged in the safety of a holo, which lacked the thrill of the unknown. She had repressed her own sexual needs in favor of her job. She wondered if those repressed feelings were coming out now with a vengeance.

"Day dreaming?" Gabby's question brought her back from her thoughts. Her deep blue eyes flickered in furious embarrassment when she realized how her own treacherous fingers were caressing the folds between her legs.

"Nothing like that. It's just.. " Ari mumbled without much conviction. She surreptitiously pulled her fingers away, hoping her actions would go unnoticed.

"Just what, Ari?" her friend interrupted, suppressing a giggle.

"It's just.. your story had me all worked up. But really, I am fine now. I was just thinking about our mission and the next steps." Ari lied.

Gabby moved closer, moving her gaze from Ari's face to Ari's erect nipple, she asked "May I?"

Ari nodded nervously. Gabby touched Ari's nipples with both hands, poking and teasing them out.

"Oh my, what have we here?" Gabby teased and burst into a giggle. She moved south, her finger between Ari's legs, between her slits. She pulled up her hand and held her fingers, now coated with Ari's juices, in front of her face. "How do you explain this?" Gabby challenged.

Ari swatted Gabby's fingers playfully as a smile crept over her beautiful face. Regaining composure she decided to turn tables on her friend and teammate.

"Don't think I missed that slip about Gorlm. Your owner uh?" she asked Gabby in a teasing yet concerned tone. So saying she stretched out her hand grabbing Gabby's nipple-rings with her fingers and started toying with them. Gabby gasped at the sudden pull on her sensitive nipples.

"No use beating around the bush, pun intended" Gabby chuckled, as she ran her fingers through Ari's soft tuft of light brown pubic hairs between her legs and tugged them lightly. Then began stroking Ari's clit gently. Ari gasped and moaned.

"Gabby, I like you. I have always imagined how it would be to be with you. But I am your team leader. This kind of fraternization is against GC rules, especially between an officer and her subordinate." So saying she tried to move away Gabby's insistent fingers.

"But Ari, we are not in GC anymore. GC rules don't apply." Gabby pouted, as her fingers continued their exploration.

Ari gave up and sighed heavily. She was confused.

"I agree, but.." she responded unsure of herself.

Gabby sensed Ari's reluctance. She positioned herself behind Ari and wrapped her arms around Ari. She nuzzled her face into the short mane of brunette hair and tried to calm her.

"I don't understand your hesitation," Gabby whispered.

"Tell me if this is wrong." Gabby purred, as she started moving the palm of one hand in light circles over Ari's belly. The other hand slid upward to cup a breast, cradling the firm, warm flesh and caressing it softly.

Ari's body quivered, it arched reaching for the touch.

"If we are going to do it, you must let me return the favor." Ari insisted as a moan escaped her.

"I really want that Ari but without my own..er. I mean Gorlm it won't work" sighed Gabby as her fingers gently stroked the slick petals of Ari's sex and the other hand toyed with a very stiff nipple.

"Challenge accepted, I will return the favor." Ari managed to say, stressing on the word 'will'. Her body trembled in anticipation.

Gabby's talented fingers continued to stroke and explore Ari's sex, adding to the confusing swirl of emotions rushing through Ari.

"Ok, but after you" Gabby finally responded. To emphasize her point, she stabbed two fingers into Ari's swampy nether lips and pinched a nipple causing Ari to suck in her breath and shudder.

"Deal?" Gabby asked.

"I d..d...don't know," groaned Ari.

Gabby continued to hold Ari, letting her fingers dance and tease until Ari was finally pushed over the edge. A shudder, a moan and then some soft whimpers were evidence that Gabby had elicited an orgasm out of her.

"You are so beautiful!" Gabby said and planted a line of little kisses up Ari's neck and cheek. Gabby continued to cuddle Ari, a faint smile crossing her face.

Finally, an exhausted Ari removed herself from Gabby's embrace. She pushed Gabby on her back on the bed, positioning her. She knelt and then leaned down to taste her new lover's pussy. She smiled when she found Gabby's already very wet. She seemed to be in a constant state of high sexual arousal.

Very quickly, Ari's tongue started lapping at Gabby's petals, occasionally flickering it over Gabby's clit. This elicited little quivers from Gabby's body and moans from her lips. With one hand she toyed with Gabby's nipples, rolling it back and forth.

Ari noticed Gabby tensing as if on verge of an orgasm but then heard a frustrated yelp. "I cannot cum, Ari" Gabby whimpered in frustration, tears running down her cheeks.

Ari paused. Her heart ached at the distress of her friend. Thinking quickly she said "Let's try something."

Ari raised her left hand higher and let her palm glide lightly over each of Gabby's full breasts, feeling the stiff little nipples scraping against the flesh of her hand. Ari started using her fingers to circle and tease Gabby's nipples, eliciting more moans from her. Suddenly, Ari stopped the fingers of her right hand but kept her left hand busy, causing Gabby to groan in frustration.

Ari accessed her universal translator. She set it up so that her next words came up in Goblin tongue. She then addressed Gabby in a loud commanding tone "Strawberry, cum. Now!".

With that Ari resumed and with only a few more strokes of the sensitive clit, Gabby's whole body tightened as she groaned again, but this time in climax.

This reciprocal lovemaking had exhausted them both. They both cuddled with Ari spooning Gabby.

"I did not realize how good you were with women. Were you always into women?" Ari asked her friend softly.

"Well, before coming on this mission, I had hardly been with a woman. I did dabble with a few during college - nothing serious though. Just experimenting. However, here, every night, I didn't have anything else to do as the goblins keep us locked up. I got a lot of practice." Gabby grinned at her friend.

"Your practice has made you perfect my little Strawberry," Ari teased.

Ari broke out laughing and Gabby quickly joined suit. The two girls guffawed and giggled and snorted together until they finally settled down enough to be able to talk.

After a while, Gabby grew pensive as realization dawned on her. Since the pony fruit, this was the first time she had climaxed without help from her Goblin masters. Her tears of frustration had turned into those of gratitude. She wiped her tears and rolled over to face Ari.

"Thank you Ari. You don't know how frustrating it has been for me since I first ate that damned pony fruit. No matter what I did, I could not climax without help from... " Gabby trailed off.

"ssh.. it's going to be alright. We will finish our mission and head back to GC soon. I am going to get you out of this horrible predicament. I can only imagine what you have gone through." Ari soothed Gabby, wiping away the tears from her face.

"Well, it was not all bad, Ari." Gabby said mischievously and her face lit up.

"What? Are you crazy?" blurted Ari, raising an eyebrow. She touched Gabby's collar with one hand and her nipple-ring with the other to indicate what she was referring to.

"They treat you like an animal, Gabby. What the hell are you talking about?" Ari asked her friend, a frown furrowing her normally calm face.

"Remember how I had to attend the mandatory 'managing stress' classes and when that was not enough, they put me on prescriptions?" Gabby reminded.

Ari nodded, recalling her own experience with the same.

"Well, since I have been here, I ran out of prescriptions. I was afraid that all the stress would consume me from within. But strangely, I haven't had any episodes - not even once," Gabby pressed on.

"The truth is, it's not entirely terrible. Yes, they see me and treat me like a pet. Sure, I've lost many of the freedoms we take for granted. However this..." Gabby paused, her hand instinctively drifting over the collar encircling her slender neck, before she resumed, "this has freed me from any decisions or responsibilities. I don't worry about deadlines or risk assessments. I don't have to worry about virtual credits. Heck, I don't even concern myself about my next meal. I just live in the moment."

Ari's brows furrowed. She struggled to process Gabby's words. The conflicting signals were disorienting Ari. While Gabby appeared to have a plan to achieve their goal, she also felt that Gabby seemed quite content with her current situation, perhaps even enjoying it a bit too much.

"Gabby," Ari began, her tone a mixture of concern and disbelief, "running away from issues is not a solution Gabby."

Gabby winked. This confused Ari. Ignoring what Ari was saying, she pointed to her own privates with a finger. She continued "and the best part, Ari, I have never felt so sexually aroused in my entire life. I'm always on the edge of a climax. I initially attributed it to the pony fruit - and yes, it does play a role, but there's more to it."

Gabby then leaned forward slightly and brushed her finger over Ari's wetness.

"See," Gabby implored, holding her glistening finger for Ari to see.

"My story alone had you on edge, so much so that you came twice in the last hour or so!" Gabby said triumphantly.

Ari gasped at the sudden touch. She was dumbfounded. She looked at Gabby's finger coated with her own juices, then lowered her gaze. She could not deny the facts. Gabby was right of course, but in her mind, the mission came first. She feared she was losing her friend and teammate. After a moment of stunned silence, she finally found her voice.

"Gabby..." Ari faltered, exasperated, "look what they have done to you. You are kept naked with no say in the matter. They have collared you. They lead you around by your leash. Your nipples are pierced with bells attached. They use you as a friking horse. The butt plug that holds your tail should have been the final indignity for you."

"This is not some holo that you can turn off. We have a mission. You signed up for it. What about your plan we discussed earli..." Ari continued indignantly.

"Regarding the mission and the plan," Gabby said, raising her palms. "I will not..."

A loud banging interrupted their conversation. Someone was urgently knocking on the door. Startled, both women shot up from the bed. Their expressions shifted in an instant. With furrowed brows and a worried look, they exchanged glances. They were unsure of the commotion.

Ari mouthed a silent question to Gabby "Who?". Gabby gave a helpless shrug.

Ari saw a hint of fear in Gabby's eyes. but.. she wondered if she had also noticed some excitement in those green eyes? Ari rushed to throw on her dress. To save time, she skipped her undergarments.

Meanwhile, Gabby stood frozen, like a deer caught in headlights. She was unsure what to do, million questions, each clamoring for her attention. Ari was supposed to return her to Gorlm that morning. Was it already morning? Had they misjudged the time? Who could possibly be at the door at this hour? It couldn't be her owner returning so soon. She had overheard rumblings about an impending raid on Sunning. Was it the raiding party arriving unexpectedly? Had Gorsk finally managed to find her?

Sensing Gabby's hesitation, Ari took charge. She urgently guided her friend towards the bathroom. She then smoothed her own dress and approached the door. Whoever was on the other side had not stopped their incessant pounding.

She hesitantly cracked the door open slightly and peered outside.The same teenager who had earlier brought their dinner was staring at her, his hand was still poised mid-air, ready to knock again. He had a frantic look in his eyes.

"Miss, the goblins are coming. They want their pony back. Please miss, get the pony ready and bring her down immediately" he pleaded.

As the teenager pleaded, his eyes darted nervously. Ari noticed his hands trembling slightly in the air as if emphasizing the urgency of his request. His gaze conveyed a sense of desperation and fear.

For a fraction of a second Ari was confused. Who was he talking about? Then it dawned on her. Gorlm must be wanting Gabby back. She frowned. Her agreement with him was until morning. What was so urgent? She placed a hand on the teenager's shoulder trying to calm him.

"It's going to be alright. Where are the goblins at the moment?" she asked in a soothing tone.

"If they find out that we let a pony girl inside we would be ruined. It's against the rules set by the council. Please miss, please hurry" he pleaded again, his voice trembling with fear.

Ari realized that the teenager was on the verge of tears and felt sympathy for him.

Hearing the commotion, Gabby emerged from the bathroom, hastily draping a bedsheet around herself. She glanced at the boy and then at Ari, silently questioning what was happening.

"I'm going out to see why Gorlm is suddenly reneging on our agreement," Ari instructed Gabby after quickly briefing her on the situation. With determination, Ari strode out of the room. She glanced back over her shoulder and added, "I promised him that I would return you to him exactly as he had loaned you to me... So get ready."

Gabby was stunned. She could not believe her ears. 'Loaned.' She repeated the word in her head. She did not know what to think. She should be outraged at this. It was one thing when the goblins treated her like a mere animal, but it was something else when even her own friend and leader implied that.

And 'get ready'. How was she supposed to 'get ready'? And why were the goblins here to fetch her so early? She could not decide if she should follow Ari. Should she go out as a pony girl or.. If she was to 'get ready', how would she do it? Until then, there had always been someone who 'got her ready'.

A mix of emotions swirled through her - fear and anger at the prospect of being bridled and bitted once again, reduced to just an animal; excitement, though she was not sure where that emotion was coming from; regret that she had not spent enough time with Ari. She stood there, motionless, unsure of what to do. 'Get hold of yourself girl' she chastised herself.

===

-- Sometime earlier in the night, at the Golden Hoof Inn --

Contrary to common belief, Gorlm was far from foolish. He was well aware that many, particularly humans, underestimated him. They assumed he fell short of his father's standards. Yet, inwardly, he smiled at their misjudgment. Let them underestimate him at their own peril. Gorlm had strategically utilized this perception to his advantage. More than once, he had used it to procure a better deal during negotiations.

Following his fathers death and his taking over the position of village chieftain, he had made some significant changes. He took a different approach in forming his advisory council. Unlike his father, he didn't limit it to only the elderly. Instead, he carefully selected advisors from various backgrounds, including spirited young goblins and seasoned elders. He knew that the best way to keep the young blood in check was to involve them in decision making.