IA: Will Gabby resist?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy girl," Gorlm said in a soothing tone to Gabby. Then, turning to other goblins, he continued, "I have a long night ahead. I need to reach the village before dawn to prepare for our trip to our God. You all get ready and start at dawn. I want you all at the village before dusk."

"Chief, are you sure your pony can traverse the forest at night?" one of the goblins questioned.

"Don't worry, my Strawberry is special!" Gorlm replied proudly.

Ari was taken aback by Gorlm's surprising gentleness with Gabby, but his announcement about returning to his village snapped her out of her reverie. She hurried over to Gorlm.

"You are leaving now? taking her away? It's middle of the night," she asked Gorlm incredulously. Her own voice sounded like a whining of a toddler and she hated herself for that.

"Little one," Gorlm responded in an indulgent tone, similar of how one might speak to a small child, "as I have explained before, she is my property, and I will do as I please with her. Now, step aside. We are in a hurry, and your concerns are of no consequence."

Although she had been used to this behavior, Gabby was indignant. It amazed her how she was being treated not only by Gorlm but also by Ari. Most of the comments that mattered were about her but none were directed at her. Instead, they talked among themselves, ignoring her in the conversation. Not that it mattered, with her tongue trapped by the bit, rendering her speechless. She could not have contributed anything intelligible to the conversation anyway.

Gorlm touched Gabby very lightly on the flanks with his spurs while pulling very slightly on her reins. She understood the subtle signal and obediently began to trot. As she moved past Ari, their eyes met. She tried to convey remorse through her gaze.

Ari did not have much choice. She stepped out of their way. As their silhouettes vanished into the darkness of the night, Ari knew she had to act quickly. She had to act fast. Without wasting time on an elaborate plan, she made a split-second decision and began running behind them.

Gorlm had noticed the other human female running after them. He smiled to himself in satisfaction.

----------- To be continued... -----------


Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. A few questions:

What's Gabby's plan?

What's going on in Sibar?

What is Anj up to? She seems to have started a revolution?

Kindly share your thoughts in the comments or via contact tab. I really value your feedback!

Thank you so much

- Rose