IA: Will Gabby Succumb?

Story Info
Gabby is overwhelmed by the village - ponygirls galore.
6.5k words
4.91
8.8k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for your support. Kindly provide regular feedback via comments.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Gabby is recounting her journey from being an agent of GC to becoming a pony girl for the Goblins on this planet. Gabby and Gorsk leave the group on outskirts of the Goblin village and enter it. Gabby is overwhelmed with what she sees and is struggling with her own body's need for an orgasm as she continues her mission to find the dillithium crystals.


Hastily rushing to the bathroom, Ari called out "But hold on for a second..". A knowing chuckle escaped me, fully aware of her intentions.

When she came back, smoothing her dress, she had a content look. She wore a sheepish expression that immediately gave her away. Her eyes darted around nervously, and she couldn't meet my gaze. I noticed a nervous smile playing at the corners of her lips, despite her efforts to appear composed. Her feet shuffled softly as she moved closer, the very act advertising what she had done in the bathroom.

"What? Do you genuinely think all that talk wouldn't have any impact on me?" she smirked, making an effort to regain composure. "A girl has to do what a girl has to do! Please, continue," she added nonchalantly, as if it were no big deal.

I moved closer to Ari, a mischievous grin escaping as I portrayed someone blissfully unaware of her transgression. Arching my eyebrows in disbelief, I scowled in a playful manner, my lips pouting, yet the amusement in my eyes remained unmistakable.

Ari scooted next to me, swiftly grabbing a pillow. With a lighthearted touch, she struck me, and I feigned injury, releasing an exaggerated "owiiee" as if her teasing hit had genuinely caused me pain.

"You know, Gabby," she uttered in a more serious tone, "if we were in any other situation..." Her words trailed off, leaving an unspoken implication hanging in the air. She reached out for my nipple ring, toying with it. I gently grasped her hand, and she reluctantly let it go.

With a sigh, she urged, "Please continue. We don't have much time."

I continued with my tale.


I was so overwhelmed with what was going on that I could not decide if I should shoo away the Warg or respond to Gorsk. I was panting in wanton lust. I made a futile attempt to push away Shadow who seemed confused but excited sniffing at my crotch. His tongue lolled out, tail wagging, he tried and almost succeeded in licking my most sensitive spot. I managed to push him away as I moaned aloud not caring who heard me or what they would think.

In the midst of my confusion, Gorsk continued his monologue, his shrewd eyes scrutinizing my every move. "In exchange for your release, I have three favors of my choosing. Two of them shall be disclosed now; the third I will call in when I need it in the future."

In my state of all consuming arousal, I was hardly able to understand what he was saying let alone negotiate with him. Before he could continue with what the favors he was asking, I blurted out "Anything Gorsk, anything you ask... just get me the damned release!" I yelled in wanton frustration.

Gorsk, did not move - instead, he assumed a patient tone, reminiscent of a parent addressing an impatient child. "Before you commit to anything, RED, listen to my conditions carefully. Once you agree, there's no turning back. The herbs in our last night's dinner ensure you can't lie to me in your current state. I sense your sincerity, so hear my conditions. Although I'm aware you can't decline my offer, I guarantee the safety of your friends and grant the duchess her freedom with her foal."

I was so desperate to cum that I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him towards me. Shadow, sensing my distress, stopped sniffing at my crotch and emitted a low warning growl at Gorsk. Gorsk winced at the force with which I had pulled him.

In a commanding tone, he ordered, "RED, release your grip on me." Continuing in a patronizing voice, he added, "Patience, RED, patience. First, listen to my conditions. I would..."

Before he could finish his sentence, I tightened my grip on the hand I held, causing a painful groan to escape his lips. "Please..." he yelped.

I let go of him, attempting to refocus on what his conditions were.

Collecting himself, Gorsk continued, "You are quite different from others I have dealt with. I've never encountered any of my other animals in such a passionate heat. I will assist you, but here are my conditions, RED."

A minuscule part of my brain that was still functioning picked up on the plural he had used, "conditions," not "condition." This, coupled with the fact that he was referring to me as "RED" again, registered in my thoughts. The all-consuming need clouding my judgment yearned for him to simply lay out the conditions without further teasing.

"Well, the initial two conditions, considering your strength and abilities, are these: Firstly, I require your assurance that you will never cause harm to me or my tribe. This encompasses all our possessions, including the pony girls we own, our wargs, and any other domesticated animals under our care," he stated, his words rushed, his gaze wary, clearly concerned that I might resort to violence if my demands weren't met.

Observing my contorted expression, and perhaps to preempt any physical harm I might inflict, he took a step back as he continued, "And two..."

Unable to endure the suspense any longer, I lunged forward, my words gritted, "I already told you, ANYTHING! Just help me climax, Gorsk!"

Gorsk raised his palm in a calming gesture, urging me "Alright, RED. The second condition can wait. Let me first help you." Emphasizing the word "help".

He approached me and gently pulled my fingers away from my privates. With one swift motion, using his sharp claws he almost tore off part of the dress that was bunched up in front of me, giving him easy access to my privates.

I noticed that he had retreated his claws as a finger gingerly moved over my mound. I gasped as he pushed the finger inside me. I closed my eyes as my body welcomed the intrusion. He pulled his finger out and then slide it inside again, just the very tip, over and over, at a painstakingly slow rhythm.

"RED, open your eyes and watch me do it." he commanded. For a second, I did not comprehend what he was asking but then I opened my eyes to see his clawed fingers moving in and out of my dripping opening. He slid a second finger in stretching me gently. I squirmed a little against it, but he did not let up. His other finger reached for my clit, teasing my nub with the sharp tip of his claw. I was unable to keep a soft whimper from escaping my lips.

"Good pony" he cooed. Those words disrupted the once-equal footing with Gorsk I had, erasing all traces of parity in our relationship. I was seeing the other side of Gorsk - the skills that had made him such a successful slaver on full display. Those two words fueled my arousal further and I opened my legs wider. I pushed my hips up as his fingers probed me, pushing inside until I felt strange pressure.

"You'll surrender, won't you, RED?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes!" I groaned, as he pinched my nub. I would have done anything, said anything, at that point, to achieve the elusive orgasm I craved for.

"Good, take a deep breath for me RED" he instructed, and I did. He pulled his finger out with a pop. I gasped at the sudden emptiness I felt. Numbly, I saw him taking something from his pouch, he spit, mixing his spit with it over his fingers. He then angled his hand pushing his slime-covered fingers in.

I winced with a sudden pain and burning sensation inside me. It wasn't unbearable but it was certainly uncomfortable.

"You will thank me later for doing this now instead of latter" he said. It finally dawned on me what he was doing, but I was beyond point of caring. He stilled his hand as my body adjusted to having two fingers inside me, but his thumb continued to pinch and prod my clit with the perfect amount of pressure.

The sensation was more than I could handle, and I tried to move back a bit but he growled "Stop RED! Do not move". I froze and stopped my retreat.

His hands began their rhythmic motion, his fingers pumping in and out of me once again. Now that pain had abated, I was feeling exhilarated.

"Have you ever experienced pleasure like this before?" he demanded. Waiting for my answer he looked me in the eyes "I am going to know every square inch of you, my property, very soon. There is no point hiding anything from me RED" he said in a definitive tone that left no room for argument. Punctuating each word "So I ask again, have you experienced such pleasure before".

I whimpered. "No, never like this" it came out as a squeak. I flushed crimson, but I could not be modest at the time, not with his fingers inside me like that.

He smirked "My little filly likes this. Don't you RED?"

I nodded miserably, wanting him to shut up and hurry.

His fingers then curled to find a sensitive spot deep inside and against my belly. He began rubbing it all while his clawed thumb worked against my clit. A mewling sound escaped my throat as pressure quickly built inside me. I felt a strange tingling in my spine running deep down my belly to my core. It told me that an orgasm wasn't far behind.

"What are you doing?" I panted and writhed against his hand. I felt drips of moisture running out of my body and down my skin. I didn't think it was possible to be this wet.

"I am giving you what you asked for." he answered me.

My dress had bunched up around my waist and I was startled as I sensed a wet snout touching my butt. Shadow started flicking his tongue over my unprotected anus driving me crazy. All the musky odor emanating from me must have had its affect on poor Shadow. He wanted a part of the action.

I was hesitant to touch Gorsk but I grasped his hand and pulled him closer, urging him on, desperate for the release I had been denied thus far. He was not pleased. He stopped pumping his fingers. He told me sternly "Hands behind your back RED. Ponies don't need hands".

I should have been appalled but I did as he asked and he resumed.

When I finally came, it was from a depth I never knew possible. I had never experienced something like this in my entire life. My entire body convulsed, my screams were neither quiet nor shy. His skilled hand did not stop, drudging every last muscle spasm in waves until I was left boneless, my legs splayed to either side, my energy drained.

He slipped his fingers out of me and stood. He casually cleaned his fingers using my dress.

After Gorsk helped extricate me from my predicament, I crumpled to the ground in exhaustion. I became aware of Shadow sniffing around me, trying to get back to my back side. Lacking the energy to shoo him away, I let him investigate.

"I have never experienced something like that before", I whispered as a post orgasmic glow dawned on my face.

"Sit up, RED!" Gorsk's command jolted me back to reality.

In a daze and with considerable effort, I managed to sit upright.

The next sensation to registered was the brisk touch of cold water against my face. My eyelids felt heavy as I consulted my neural array for a swift status update before parting them. The array informed me that my nanobots were operating at 70% capacity but fully functional. A playback of recent events revealed that I had momentarily blacked out. Though my mind lingered in a fog, clarity was swiftly returning.

As the adrenaline subsided, a cold realization crept over me. I had willingly made a pact with Gorsk, binding myself to conditions that weighed on my conscience. Sitting amidst the aftermath of my desperate bargain, I couldn't shake the nagging question: had I made a grievous error? The first condition, a commitment to refrain from harming Gorsk or his kin, echoed in my mind.

What were the other two conditions I had blindly accepted? I, a seasoned agent of the GC, trained to navigate complex scenarios, found myself vulnerable to the uncertainties of this alien world. Doubts gnawed at me, but beneath the surface, my resolve simmered. I needed a plan to fulfill my mission, and fast. The clock was ticking, and the unknown terms of my agreement with Gorsk loomed ominously.

"Wakey wakey, my little filly," Gorsk's crooning voice reached my ears.

As Gorsk's words reached me, a surge of defiance coursed through my veins. "Wakey wakey, RED," he crooned again, blissfully ignorant of the simmering strength behind my gaze.

Despite the precarious situation, a hint of sarcasm laced my response, "Well, aren't you just the charmer." I met his gaze with unwavering determination."Gorsk, what's all this nonsense about RED?" I shot back, my tone now edged with anger and defiance.

Gorsk clearly hadn't anticipated this reaction. Taking a step back, he scratched his scruffy face, and with a smirk, he said, "Well... you are... hmm going to be broken in, aren't you? You promised me - your exact words were 'anything you want'."

A cringe rippled through me as I recalled what I had said in a moment of weakness. I bit my lip, refraining from uttering anything, my mind racing to devise a way out of this unexpected situation.

He pressed on, "Luckily for you, my second condition doesn't involve you becoming my pony, at least not permanently. No, my second condition is for you to help me regain my reputation as a slaver, the one you and your sidekick, Vixen, tarnished when you freed my 'dutchess'. Once the villagers catch wind that a slaver lost his steed instead of capturing a new quarry, I'll become the village laughing stock. So, you are going to help me fix it."

"I understand you may disapprove of our treatment of humans. However, as I've stressed before, it's a vital aspect of our way of life. Consider it akin to your reliance on horses or cows for survival. It's time to set aside your reservations and offer me your assistance," he continued, his words firing off in rapid succession.

"Now, for my second condition. I'll introduce you to the chief. With your exceptional abilities and my powers of persuasion, I believe you can convince him to grant safe passage for your friends. As an added gesture, I'll permit 'dutchess' to depart with her foal as promised. Once they're gone, you'll allow me to capture, harness, and use you as my pony girl in front of the villagers. You will let me use you as my mount for a brief trip to the city. Upon our return, you are free to go," he concluded.

I listened as Gorsk outlined his second condition, keeping my expression unreadable. Internally, a turmoil stirred within me. "Capture and harness? Me becoming his pony girl? Although I was appalled at the idea, I could not deny that a small portion of me was excited - a spot below my belly was tingling again. My earlier juices had coated my thighs and now this. The fact that I had almost ripped out my panties in frenzy earlier did not help. I had to squash that thought. I had a mission to complete.

I recalled agreeing to 'anything,' but this wasn't what I had in mind, a frown tugged at the corners of my lips. The weight of my commitment pressed on me, a discomfort I couldn't easily shake. "I'll worry about it when the time comes," I rationalized, yet a sense of unease lingered. I valued keeping my word, and the prospect of wriggling out of this commitment gnawed at my conscience.

Taking a deep breath, I addressed him, "Gorsk, you've been dishonest with me multiple times in the brief time I've known you. When I promised 'anything,' you knew I was in such a state that I would agree to anything. You were well aware of the fruit's effects on me, and yet you never bothered to warn me."

I continued "Despite your repeated deceit, I am a woman of my word. I will help you, but it will be on my terms. Your primary concern is your reputation. Allow me some time to think of a solution to assist you with that. For now, let's set aside your second request."

Gorsk's eyes narrowed, a hint of uncertainty flickering across his face as he processed my words. He absentmindedly stroked his chin, a subtle sign of his unease. "Impressive memory you've got there, RED," he muttered, still taunting me with the word 'RED.'

His gaze bore into mine, a silent inquiry lingering in the air. "She shouldn't remember much, considering the fruit and how much in heat she was. With the way she was writhing and moaning when I helped her climax - she should have forgotten our entire conversation." he mumbled to himself, but my enhanced hearing picked it up nonetheless.

A sly grin crept onto his face, attempting to mask his concern. "But then, you ain't your typical human, are you?" he mused, a touch of admiration in his words. "Now, about that promise not to harm me and mine. You're still sticking to it, right? We wouldn't want any... misunderstandings," he added, the question hanging in the air, waiting for my response.

My patience wearing thin, I shot him a pointed look. "Call me RED again and there would be consequences" I retorted, emphasizing my preference with a firm gaze.

"Just a matter of time, RED... uh, sorry, Gabby... just a matter of time," he chuckled.

Left contemplating the validity of his statement, I wondered if it was indeed just a matter of time before I succumbed to his questionable ways. Shaking myself from that unpleasant thought, I refocused on the present mission.

"We need to meet the chief, Gorsk," I asserted, adding a warning to keep him in check, "No subterfuge, or I'll take you with me as my 'pet,' ensuring a handy resource in case I go in 'heat' again, as you like to call it."

I saw Gorsk visibly shudder at my threat but he quickly recovered.

As our conversation unfolded, I observed Goren diligently stabling the pony girls nearby, his ears tuned into our exchange. A smile played across my lips, and I greeted the young Goblin with a nod. His response was a nervous smile, suggesting he might not be accustomed to human females boldly engaging with his elders.

Gorsk, catching sight of Goren, swiftly issued instructions in the rapid cadence of Goblin tongue, directing him to complete the task of milking the 'cows.' Once Goren hurried off, Gorsk gestured for us to proceed toward the village chief's residence. With a hint of local knowledge, he mentioned that his house wasn't too far, suggesting we embark on a walk together.

As Gorsk and I ventured deeper into the Goblin village, the sun had begun its descent, casting a warm glow upon the quaint surroundings. The thatched-roof houses and humble huts seemed to embrace the fading daylight, creating an enchanting ambiance.

The worn cobbled road beneath our feet led us along a well-trodden path, flanked by small gardens where wildflowers swayed in the evening breeze. The village's heartbeat echoed through the rhythmic sounds of evening chores--Goblins completing their tasks and preparing for the night ahead.

Gorsk, with a confident stride, guided me through the intertwining pathways, each step revealing a blend of simplicity and practicality in Goblin life. The air carried the lingering scents of cultivated soil, blooming wildflowers, and the comforting aroma of wood smoke, signifying the end of the day's activities.

As we strolled, I pondered the predicament I found myself in. The reports from my neural array weren't promising. Apart from escalating my libido to a point where functioning became challenging and empowering my nanobots with super strength, what other effects did this fruit have? Gorsk mentioned temporary memory loss, a side effect I hadn't personally encountered--I cross-verified with my neural array just to be certain. Unraveling the full spectrum of the fruit's effects had become a priority.

12