Ian and Wes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them cackled as they too exited the locker room. Jared yelled out one last thing, "Enjoy it but don't get used to it! This is a one-time-thing, motherfuckers!"

The slam of the door let us know we were finally, truly alone.

I felt Wes's arms circle my waist from behind me, "Did I mention how much I love those guys?" He licked the side of my ear.

I giggled and turned to face him, "Yeah, they're pretty damn great. But enough about them...." I placed my palm on the middle of his chest. A thin layer of dark hair covered his pecs, a small stripe leading between his abs. A trail leading to the promised land.

And there it was—the object of my dreams. His beautiful cock.

I automatically sank to my knees. I wanted to pay that dick the respects it deserved. Without hesitation, I opened wide and took as much of his tool in my mouth as I could fit. His large body shook. His hands found their rightful place on the top of my head.

"That's it. Ungh."

I lapped up his delicious juices, swallowing all the precum his dick gave to me. I rested my hands on his muscular ass cheeks and squeezed.

I wiggled my tongue on the underside of his cockhead. I wrapped my lips around the head and sucked harder.

"Oh fuck, how are you already so good at this? Shit, show me what a good little cocksucker you are, Ian."

I looked at up him, my eyes aflame from the fire his words had just set within me.

I'd be his cocksucker alright. In that moment, there was absolutely nothing I wanted more.

I sucked, and licked, and slurped with a renewed vigor. I worked that dick until my jaw ached. I brought in the assistance of my hands, worshipping his cock every way I could think of. At one point I took his thick dick out of my mouth and rubbed it on the sides of my cheek. Precum leaked onto my face as I reached with my tongue to lick that spot where his cock met his heavy balls.

"Oooh yesss. Show me how much you love my cock. How much you need it." Wes's grip tightened in my hair.

Sweat was beading on his forehead.

I could tell he was getting close. I gave his balls another lick before taking his length inside my mouth once again. I continued sucking, licking, and stroking.

"Fuck. Ungh. I bet you wanted this all day, huh? Thinking of taking my cum all day? Are you my cocksucker, Ian? You want this fucking cum? Suck my fucking cock! Fuck. Ooh shit!!"

He came with a growl, jizz pumping into my mouth. This load was much bigger than the last. I couldn't take it all, some slipped out of the side of my mouth. I did my best to keep swallowing.

I wanted to do well for him. I wanted to make him proud.

I wanted to keep being his cocksucker.

His dick slipped from my mouth as it softened and he backed away to lean against the wall of the shower for support. He was panting heavily.

He gestured for me to come to him. I rose from my knees. He opened one arm wide and grabbed my side, pulling me to close to him. My own hard cock throbbed between us, but I wouldn't dare move away from him.

The warmth of his body and the strong security of his embrace felt too damn good.

He leaned his head down and placed his soft lips on my mouth. The taste of his cum still lingered on my tongue, but that made the kiss so much hotter. He wasn't deterred in the least.

After a few minutes to collect his strength, he moved away from the wall and wrapped both arms around me. His fingers danced down my back, tickling me. They found their way to my ass, kneading the soft flesh.

A soft, experimental slap landed on one of my ass cheeks and I half-yelped/half-moaned.

A harder slap followed it seconds later. There was no mistaking the full-on moan that escaped from my lips.

Wes chuckled, mouth still on mine. "Mmm," I heard him vocalize. "Very nice."

I felt the taller man sink to his knees. I feared my soul would leave my body from sheer excitement. "Uhh.. I... Um... You don't have--... I won't last—"

Wes's dark and intense stare stopped my rambling. "Ian," he said simply, "Shut the fuck up and enjoy yourself." And with that, he stuffed my rock hard cock into his mouth.

"FUCK!!" I screamed.

I couldn't help it.

It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. So warm. So wet. So.... Fucking amazing.

"Goddammit, Wes. Holy.... Ohmygod!" I couldn't stop the words. I lost all control over my thoughts. "It so... so... fuck, yes! Oh, please. Please! Please keep sucking my dick!!"

My hips moved on their own. I started pumping into his mouth, literally fucking his face. It was raw and animalistic and completely on instinct alone.

"Yes, fuck, take this dick. Keep going. Don't stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop!!"

He slapped my ass. Hard. I felt Wes's hand move from my ass cheek closer to my crack.

He's not gonna--? Is he? Is he going to--?

I felt a thick digit circle around my pucker. "OH, WES!"

The pressure was building within me. I knew I didn't have much longer. Especially not the way that Wes was working my dick and pressing my buttons.

The way he was currently pressing my button.

His tongue circled around the head of my dick and my eyes rolled back. He applied more suction, working my dick in and out of his mouth quickly. The tip of his finger pushed past the ring of my asshole.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking---"

He shoved his finger all the way in and I gasped. The cum started pumping out of my dick and a string of words pumped out of my mouth.

"OH fuck! Yes... yes, Jesus.... Fuck.... Baby! Oh baby... FUCK!"

To be honest, I'm not sure what happened immediately after that. When I finally came-to and regained my senses, I was under a showerhead. Wes was working shampoo into my hair. My back was leaning against his chest, the weight of my body supported by his own. When he finished with my hair, he soaped me up, sure not to miss a single inch of me.

We kissed deeply under the showerhead as the water rinsed off the soap and any semblance of tension from my body.

We toweled off and moved to our lockers on opposite ends of the room. I threw my white polo from earlier over my head and caught his lingering stare on my body. His eyes were hungry.

I half-laughed, half-choked, "Oh no you don't! I think I'm still half dead from that last one. Give a guy a chance to recover!"

His gaze was hot, "I bet you'd take whatever I give to you."

I gulped.

I heard his laughter, but I knew better than to think he was anything but dead serious.

It excited me. But it also made me seriously concerned about my blood pressure, long term.

He offered to drive me home once we finished dressing. As I grabbed the seatbelt, Wes stilled. He rotated his body to fully turn to me. I decided to let my seatbelt go. I matched his posture, twisting to fully face him.

"What?" I asked.

"How do you feel about what happened back there?" He was studying me closely, gauging my reaction.

"I mean... it was... awesome. Incredible." I said earnestly.

Half of his face quirked in a crooked smile. He recovered back to a neutral face. "Yeah. I just mean we got into some interesting territory back there... Things we said... and did...."

I blushed, recalling him calling me a cocksucker. I cleared my throat, "Look, I appreciate your concern. But I really liked it." I took a deep breath, "I really, really liked it. I admit I don't have a lot of experience, but I'm a big boy, ok? I can tell you when I don't like something."

He nodded, "I believe you. I just don't want to push you too far or make you uncomfortable." He looked down at his hands in a jarringly unconfident move. "I just don't wanna fuck this up, ok? I really like hanging out with you."

The butterflies in my stomach went haywire. I almost couldn't believe my ears. A toothy grin spread wide across my face. "Hey now, don't think you can get rid of me that easily. It'd take a hell of a lot more than that."

I heard a snort of laughter from him.

I continued, "I... I don't really know how to say this, but I know I'm into some stuff that other people might think is messed up. Dirty talk... rougher stuff... and I guess I just learned I like spanking too," I let out a quiet giggle. "And... And I get the feeling that you might be into the same kind of stuff, too?" I looked into his eyes, but he wasn't reacting. He was only watching.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm willing to explore that side of things more if you are." My gaze was expectant.

He leaned in slowly to plant a soft kiss on my lips. He didn't linger. He pulled away and put on his seatbelt, gesturing for me to do the same. The Jeep roared to life and he shifted, then grabbed my hand. He kept his eyes on the road, but said quietly, "I'm the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the world."

Wes held my hand for the whole ride back to my house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned in for a goodbye kiss. His lips met mine. He leaned back the slightest bit and whispered against my mouth, "There is one other thing that was said that we should talk about."

I continued placing kisses on his mouth, pausing only to mutter, "Oh yeah?"

He chuckled against my lips, "Yeah." Another kiss. "Baby."

I froze.

I completely froze.

Shit. Shit shit shit.

My and my big mouth. Shit.

He chuckled again, seeing my obvious distress. He placed a few more kisses on my lips in quick succession. "Don't worry." Another kiss. "I really liked it. I really, really liked it." He repeated back to me my words from earlier.

I let out the deep breath I'd been holding.

"But does this mean—"

He didn't let me finish. He moved his head back to get a good look at my face. "I like you, Ian. Simple as that. I don't want to go out with anyone else. I just want you. Since I first saw you in the store. I've just wanted you."

What do you do when all your dreams come true right in front of you?

Would you believe your own eyes and ears?

Either this was the realest dream ever known to man or this was actually happening to me.

I wanted to throw my fist in the air. Scream at the top of my lungs. Shout from the rooftops and do a happy dance running all around town.

The feeling was the highest I've ever felt and completely indescribable.

I looked at him, eyes wide as saucers, and said the most honest thing I possibly could, "You're everything I've ever wanted."

Call me a dramatic teenage fueled by hormones, I don't give a shit. It was time for us to cut through the bullshit and lay it all on the table.

Wes placed his heavy hands on either side of my head. He kissed me deeply, cementing the emotions that had just passed between us. He placed his forehead on mine.

"You'd better go now or we'll never leave. Have a good evening. I'll talk to you later." He placed a sweet kiss on the tip of my nose.

I laughed and climbed out of the Jeep. I couldn't stop smiling as I waved him off. The smile persisted until I laid my head down that night to sleep.


12