Ian and Wes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit, I wasn't fully prepared and I choked a little.

Wes laughed throatily, "Oh, is this dick too big for you? Can't handle it after all, huh?" He looked down at me with a look of smug cockiness.

I opened my throat and gave it another shot. This time I felt the tip slip down the back. I held my breath and tried to keep my cool as Wes's mouth opened in a silent "O".

I gave him another long suck before letting it pop out of my mouth. I rubbed the tip of his across my lips and looked up at him, unadulterated naughtiness of my face, "You were saying? Remind me, what can't I handle?"

He was breathing heavily. He gripped the back of my head and forced his dick back into his mouth. I welcomed it. I licked and sucked and swirled.

"That's it, cocksucker."

There it is.

I moaned on his dick and brought my hands up to his shaft to join my mouth, working him every which way I knew how.

"Yeah, you like it when I feed you this cock? Taking this dick so good? You're such a good cocksucker. Made to suck this cock. Are you my cocksucker?"

I continued to fuck my face on his shaft. He grabbed my hair harder and pulled my head off his lap.

"I SAID," he asked roughly, "Are you my cocksucker?"

I bit my lip and moaned out, "Ungh, fuck yeah."

"That's right. Now get back to sucking this dick. I'm getting close, Ian. I better not see a single drop spilled." He looked deep in my eyes, raw power radiating.

"Yes, sir." I whispered.

He closed his eyes and pushed my head back down onto him. He wasn't lying about being close, less than a minute after I returned to his cock I felt his balls tighten and he started to spasm in my mouth, my name on his lips. His cream shot down my throat in spurts. I had to really concentrate to fulfill his command not to waste his precious cum.

I swallowed it all. Every single delicious drop.

The whole event had me really riled up, especially considering I hadn't touched my own dick at all.

After catching his breath, he reached over to unzip my jeans.

He brought my dick out of its enclosure and circled it with his large palms. His hands were warm, but slightly rough. The very slight friction felt oddly amazing.

"Oh, does someone want to cum?" He taunted.

"Fuck yes, please." I begged him.

He raised a mischievous eyebrow at me, "Do you think you deserve it?"

I nodded profusely, "Yes, please. Please." I repeated the words mindlessly.

He leaned in, lips close to mine and whispered, "You're so fucking beautiful when you beg."

I shivered. "Please, Wes. Please let me cum. I've been such a good cocksucker for you."

His hands on my dick picked up speed, forcing me to close my eyes to focus on the sensation. "I suppose you're right about that... You DID swallow all of my cum.... How was it by the way?" His hands paused abruptly, awaiting my response.

I whined pathetically, "Ungh it was so fucking good. Tastes so good. I love your cum. So good." The words came out in a rush, hoping he'd get back to rubbing my cock.

The hands on my dick mercifully resumed their stroking. Wes kissed me hard, sticking his tongue in my mouth roughly. He pulled back, whispering against my lips, "Mmm. You're such a good boy."

I gasped as his head swiftly accepted my hard length between his lips. A few more sucks and licks and I blew my load into his mouth with a roar.

Wes licked all over my dick and balls as the aftershocks ran through me. He pulled my shirt up to kiss up my abs on his way back to my mouth.

I think I was still catching my breath by the time we pulled up to my house.

But I quickly lost my breath again as we exchanged good night kisses that turned into a good night makeout session.

I was just about ready for round 2 in my driveway when he said he had to go. He told me that he had plans with his parents for the next couple days so we wouldn't be able to hang out after school and practice.

I tried to hide my disappointment as I gave him an extra-long kiss. As I waved him goodbye from my driveway, I realized I already missed him.

***

After that night, our schedules got really out of sync. Between friends, sports, family, and school, we were each pretty busy. We only had time for rushed making out or quick handjobs. Not that I was complaining. I'd take whatever I could get.

We texted constantly.

Our physical cooling-off period was probably for the best. With the overwhelming urge to hookup being forced to take a backseat, Wes and I talked. And talked. And talked.

He's a big history nerd, did you know that?

I hate history so much—he completely loves it. I remember his face one day when he was telling me a story about one of the Treaties of Versailles ("Yes, there's more than one!" He had insisted... I'm still not convinced). His face was rapt with delight, absolutely consumed by boyish glee.

Still, there's only one Battle of the Bulge I care to discuss.

Yeah, Wes didn't enjoy that pun so much either.

He talks a lot about studying abroad in Europe for a semester or two in college. Something about seeing all the old buildings and churches firsthand really calls to him. He said he wants to take me to Scotland to trace my ancestry.

I try to avoid thinking too much about the fact that he's making plans for us years down the road. I don't succeed at that.

I really want to go to Scotland with him.

I want to go everywhere with him.

Wes says he wants to be a teacher. With the enthusiasm for the subject that practically radiates off of him, I think he'd be awesome at it. I really think he has enough natural charisma to do just about anything.

Sometimes I just stare at him.

I was doing just that one day at lunch when he stopped his train of thought abruptly, "Hey what do you think about next Saturday?"

I tried to picture my schedule, but I couldn't think of anything. "I should be free, why? What do you want to do?"

"Ian. It's the homecoming dance." He raised an eyebrow at me, "What do you say?"

My jaw dropped a little. I was getting much more comfortable being publicly affectionate with him after Wes's many reminders that most people don't care, and the ones that do care don't matter. I wasn't concerned about having a male date in public. I was just surprised that Wes actually wanted to go to our silly school dance. "Uhh... Yeah, I mean, if that's what you want to do?" I replied, as non-committal as possible.

"C'mon Ian. It's your senior year. All the guys are going. I figured you'd want to be a part of it?" The excited look in his eye gave me the nagging feeling that Wes really wanted to go, too, even if he was insinuating that we'd be going for me.

He'd had a relatively rough ride with high school, never being at the same school 2 years in a row. I doubt he'd even let himself put down roots enough to really enjoy all the classic high school traditions.

I smiled at him, "Ok, let's do it." He smiled back broadly before leaning in for a quick kiss. I giggled, "So, should we get matching outfits or what?"

"Hell yeah. I want you to have the full experience!" He insisted excitedly.

Yeah, he definitely wanted to go. Like really badly.

God, he's cute.

Over the next few days, he planned everything—he coordinated the colors of our rental tuxedos (baby blue, "To bring out your eyes," he said), organized the limo with Jared, Steve, and Kevin, and even worked out time for pictures with his parents and my mom.

By the time the day of the dance rolled around, I barely had to do anything other than get myself into my tux.

My mom was an emotional mess. She cried like she was sending me off to war instead of the high school gym full of sweaty, horny teenagers.

"I just never thought I'd get to have this moment for your big dance!" She blubbered as Wes's parents' SUV rolled down the street towards our house.

"Mom, come on! This isn't even prom!" I tried to explain it to her for the four millionth time.

"Hush and let me have this!" She said sharply, trying desperately (completely in vain, by the way) to save her mascara before Wes and his parents came any closer.

"OH, Frank, Claudia! Hello!!" She called out, instantly switching to her uber-friendly public persona. A smile was plastered on her face and she made a big show of waving.

I had to hand it to her, she could've fooled me.

Wes's parents walked over and said hello to my mom and I, but honestly I couldn't give a shit about anything in the world at that moment. My boyfriend was walking toward me.

Okay, so, the man looks good enough to eat in basketball shorts. In a well-fitted tux, dark hair parted and slicked back, five-o-clock shadow perfectly trimmed up—my man was sin incarnate.

I think some actual drool fell from my lips.

He chuckled as he approached me, one hand in his pocket, one behind his back. He stood close, towering over me. The manly scent of his cologne overpowered my nostrils.

I had to actively stop myself from sinking to me knees to take his cock into my mouth.

"Hello to you, too." He lifted my chin and placed a kiss on my lips, "You look so fucking good." He whispered against me.

I choked and stared at him, "Have you seen yourself?! Damn..." I ran my palm down one of his lapels, feeling the firm muscles of his chest.

My mom cleared her throat, "Oh Wesley, dear! Don't you look...." God, she still gets flustered around him. "Wow, what a lovely couple!" Yeah, nice save, Mom.

Wes was over our house one day when I finally confessed the truth of our relationship to my mom. I thought I was gonna need to go get an AED machine. The woman legit fell out of her chair.

I'm still convinced she was mostly just disappointed that she didn't have a shot with him anymore.

I can't blame her. He's fucking hot.

I remember meeting the Houstons was much less eventful. Wes's parents both worked a lot. They struck me as the type of people who just didn't have the mental energy to dedicate to getting worked up about much of anything. Mr. Houston ("Frank, please!"... Yeah, no. Not gonna happen) shook my hand and talked to me about sports for a bit. Mrs. Houston had all of Wes's charm (or he had hers, I guess)—she brought me in for a warm hug and gave me a standing invitation to dinner or other family events.

My mom was jumping out of her skin watching Wes pin on me the boutonniere that he'd had hidden behind his back. We had matching white roses. I had to admit, we did look pretty sharp together.

At my mom's insistence, we took approximately ten thousand photos in my front yard. Though he'd probably never admit it, Wes was in his glory. His eyes gleamed as we took the classic "prom pose" photos, his arms wrapped around my waist.

Mercifully, the limo finally pulled up. My friends—our friends—were already inside with their dates. Wes and I were the last to be picked up.

My mom pulled me in for one last hug, tears once again present in her big blue eyes, "I love you so much, Ian. Have fun. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you too, Mom. Really. Thanks for... for everything." Damn, was someone cutting onions in here? I felt a prick of tears in my own eyes.

I rushed into the limo after waving goodbye to the Houstons, eager to run away from the wave of emotions threatening to overpower me.

Wes slid into the limo beside me, confidently placing my hand in his.

I heard the loud whoops and hollers of my friends. Everyone cleaned up nicely. Jared wore a red vest to match Lindsay's bright red strapless gown. She looked great, even if she didn't do anything for me that way. Lindsay had quickly become a member of our group just like Wes. Those two were like brothers-in-arms, trying to understand and make sense of years' worth of inside jokes and stories among Jared, Kevin, Steve, and I. The two "outsiders" were good sports though, I had to hand it to both of them.

Steve had a very quiet sophomore with him (quick the scandal, I hear, for a senior to take a sophomore). Oh well, that just means less eyes on Wes and I as the token odd couple. Kevin was with one of the cheerleaders, a love connection that Wes helped facilitate once he started to integrate more into our group.

I was brimming with joy.

I could barely contain myself.

I turned to Wes and gripped his hands tighter. I brought his fingers to my lips and placed a soft kiss. I looked at him, the wave of emotions really starting to hit me, "Thank you for making this all happen. This is awesome."

Wes leaned in and kissed me passionately, "It's my pleasure."

I stuck my tongue down his throat and didn't come up for air til the wolf whistles filled the limo.

I pulled back and caught my breath. Damn, I could really get lost in him.

"So..." I started, "My mom said 'See you tomorrow'.... Any idea what that's about?" I eyed him playfully.

Wes looked at me with a crooked smile, "I shoulda known she can't keep a secret." We both laughed, "Yeah, I got us a hotel room... Well, as far as our parents know, I got us TWO hotel rooms; one for each of us," He chuckled softly, "It was supposed to be a surprise...."

I kissed him again.

Best. Night. Ever.

And it had barely started.

The decorating committee had really outdone themselves. The theme of the dance was Classic Love Stories. There were pictures of Beauty and the Beast, Romeo and Juliet, even Bonnie and Clyde (not sure how the faculty supervisor let that one slide through). There were large bouquets of flowers everywhere. There was even an ice sculpture of Cupid.

It was cheesy, but it was perfect. I couldn't help but smile from ear-to-ear.

We got our pictures taken yet again at the entryway. We got one of just the couples, then a photo with all 8 of us. As the photographer clicked the button to snap the photo, I realized that this was a memory I'd have forever. I was sure of it. I wished hard that I could stop time and just bask in that moment.

Wes and I danced our hearts out. I never, ever, in a million years, would've guessed that I'd attend the homecoming dance, let alone be out in the middle of the dancefloor breaking it down with my hot piece of ass boyfriend.

We were by no means the best dancers out there. In fact, I'm pretty sure we looked like complete fools. But I can bet no one was having as much fun as we were.

Wes's mantra about prying eyes echoed in my ears: "Fuck 'em."

When a slow song came on, Wes grabbed my hips aggressively and brought me in close. We pressed our bodies against each other, relishing the contact. I gripped his thick biceps. He slipped a strong thigh between my legs, applying slight pressure under my balls.

He swiped his hand through my hair quickly. My eyes immediately snapped to his. Hair pulling was kind of his thing-- well, OUR thing, let's be honest-- during our... extra-curricular activities. When his heavy hand touched my dark blond hair, it sent a shockwave straight to my dick. I suspect it had the same effect on him, too.

With all the close contact, I was just about bursting at the seams by the time the lights came on at the end of the night.

We were the last to enter the limo on the way to the dance, but we were the first out on the way back. The guys gave me fist bumps as Wes and I climbed our way over the others to exit the limo.

Kevin called out just before I closed the door, "Remember, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I laughed, remembering he'd yelled the exact same phrase that time that the guys had blocked off the locker room showers for Wes and I.

A pleasant shiver ran up my spine at the memory.

Wes tangled his fingers in mine and led me confidently through the lobby, head held high. He checked us in, never taking his hand from mine. The front desk clerk gave us a knowing smile as he handed us our room keys, his eyes lingering on Wes's broad chest just a little too long. I inched just a bit closer to Wes—this hunk was MINE.

Wes wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me to the elevator. Once the doors were closed, he slapped my ass hard. I turned to him quickly, "What was that for?" I asked, breathless at the sensation.

"Because I wanted to," He replied cockily.

I groaned.

The hotel room housed a single large king bed. I realized as I looked down at the bed that this was it. Tonight's the night.

The night I'd finally lose my virginity.

Wes came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders. He seemed to take the tension for hesitation and whispered in my ear, "Whatever you say goes. We only go as far as you want to."

I turned back to him, blushing. "It's... Well, thank you, um, for saying that. It's... it's just that I didn't bring anything...."

Wes chuckled and gestured to a duffle bag that I'd overlooked in the corner of the room. Apparently he'd arranged for his mom to drop off "just a change of clothes and some essentials" while we were at the dance.

In this particular instance, "some essentials" happened to include condoms, lube, and an enema kit.

Somehow I don't think his mom realized what she'd done. That was just fine with me.

I grabbed the enema kit and ran to the bathroom. I was already halfway into the task when I heard a knock, "Do you know how to use that?" He sounded concerned.

I laughed, "This might be my first time, but this isn't my first rodeo with things in my ass, man," I called back to him.

Wes's laughter boomed from the other side of the door, "Well alright then! I'll leave you to it."

Once that was all taken care of, I walked back into the room to Wes laying naked in the middle of the bed, legs spread, arms crossed behind his head. Ungh, his body was ripped. Every bump and curve of his abs was visible in the light of the bedside lamp. Soft black hair ran down his legs and up to the patch at his crotch.

He was already hard for me.

I licked my lips. He gestured me over to him with a nod of his head.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

I climbed on the bed onto all fours and took his cock into my mouth. It was somehow different this time, knowing that my end goal wasn't to get him to cum down my throat. I just wanted to worship his cock and pay it the respect it deserves before he'd stick it in me and give me what I'd been waiting for.

He leaned forward and I gasped as I felt his hand on my ass. His fingers tickled my cheeks, teasing me by going closer to my hole, then backing away.

I heard, then felt, the loud SLAP of his hand on my ass. I yelped around his dick in my mouth.

"Mmmm," he groaned, then circled my rosebud with his fingers. I heard the snap of a lid, then his fingers returned, this time much more slippery than before.

He stuck a thick finger into me up to the first knuckle.

"MMhhmm," I moaned on his dick. I focused on relaxing, willing myself to open for him.

He must've noticed because his deep voice rumbled, "Such a good boy, already ready for me, huh?"

I allowed his dick to slip from my mouth and rolled onto my side, giving him better access. "I've been ready for you since I first saw you," I breathed.

"Is that right? You wanted me to take you in the department store? That can be arranged... they have dressing rooms, you know." He smiled mischievously down at me.

I laughed, but as it trailed off, I looked up at him adoringly, "Whatever you want."

He closed his eyes and whispered, "Fuck, baby. The things you do to me."

I flipped onto my back and opened my thighs wide, "Why don't you show me?" I raised an eyebrow at him, daring him.

He growled and stuck another finger in my ass, scissoring his fingers. Precum leaked from my dick. I'm not sure how, but it felt different and so much better when he prepared my hole than when I did it alone in my bedroom. He had the magic touch.

Wes stopped his ministrations to slide the condom onto his thick prick. He applied lube all over his cock then looked up at me, member swollen with a reddening tip, "You sure you're ready for me?"