Ian and Wes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me, Wes." I sobbed. There was nothing in the world I wanted more than this man. He was everything I had ever wanted. He was sexy, but he had substance. I knew I could count on him. I knew he would never intentionally hurt me.

I knew that I...

Fuck it.

I knew that I love him.

I did.

I absolutely, 100% love him.

The realization hit me like a ton of bricks just as Wes inserted the tip of his dick into my ass. I sucked in a breath, forcing myself to relax.

Wes didn't move. He simply stared down at me, watching my face and my reaction. When I finally looked up at him with sureness in my eyes and nodding, he planted a kiss on my lips. His mouth ventured from my mouth to my jaw, placing wet kisses in a trail over to my neck. I knew he was marking my neck again with a hickey for all to see.

"Ungh, yeah, Wes. Make me yours!" I called to him, egging him on. He sucked harder on the flesh. His teeth grazed the sensitive skin beneath my ear when his cock finally slipped further into me.

I gasped, feeling the sweet, sweet fullness. It was a tight fit to be sure, but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

Wes continued sucking and licking at my ear. I finally felt his balls touch my ass and realized that I'd taken him all the way to the hilt. I reached my arms around his strong body and held onto him.

He began pumping in and out, slowly at first, then gradually picking up speed.

He let go of my ear and gripped my hair, forcing me to look at his eyes. They were wild with lust and power and something else I didn't have words for. Something deeper. I was completely consumed by him. I couldn't think of anything other than the feeling of our bodies slamming together.

He stared deep into my eyes as he continued to pound my hole. "Ian. You're mine. Fuck! You're mine." He repeated the words over and over as if it were a prayer. I could only nod, completely lost for any words that could come close to the emotion racing through me.

He adjusted the angle of his hips and I jumped beneath him. He was prodding my prostate with his cockhead. Repeatedly. Pounding it. Slamming his hard cock into me. Filling me completely. Giving me all of himself. In and out. In and out. Over. And over. Forcing his way deeper and deeper inside me.

"I... I.... I need to touch my dick!" I screamed as he continued the assault on my inner button.

"Do it, baby! Fuck, stroke yourself, Ian. Work that dick like I'm working that ass!" He instructed me fiercely.

I reached down and after just a few strokes of my dick in between our grinding, sweaty bodies, I felt the orgasm start to build within me.

"I can't last, Wes! Fuck baby, I'm so close!"

Wes sped up, well on the way to his own release. "Yes, that's it, Ian. I'm almost there!"

A scream echoed throughout the room. I'm honestly not sure if it came from me or Wes, or maybe both of us. Cum flew from my dick, splashing our bodies. My ass gripped him tightly with the force of my orgasm. Wes pumped his own cum into the condom deep within my ass.

He rolled to his side next to me, both of us breathing heavily, attempting to come down from that incredible high. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his chest. I looked at him, skin beaded with sweat, hair soaking, cheeks flushed.

I couldn't hold it in for another second.

I couldn't help myself.

"I love you," I said quickly in between pants, staring at his dark brown eyes.

He smiled at me tenderly and kissed my fingers. He rolled closer to me and took my chin in his hand. He kissed me deeply, sensually. His tongue gently parted my lips, working its way inside. He caressed my tongue with his, exploring my mouth as if for the first time. He ran a hand through my hair then separated from me with a sigh.

"And I love you," he said, resting his forehead against mine, "So fucking much."

I wrapped my arms around him and reveled in the embrace of my man.

And that's the story of how I met and lost my virginity to the love of my life. And to this day, he's still everything I've ever wanted.

THE END.