Ian's Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Ian meets Yvonne, the Goddess of Mischief.
6.6k words
4.34
4.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Ian meets the Goddess of Mischief leading to another awkward encounter. More to come-

- Got a lot of feedback from Pt 1, complaining how it turned out. Sorry, but that's how life goes sometimes. The story does get much better, but this is not a 'wham bam, thank you mam' sort of series.-

When my older sister Lily announced she was getting married and would be having the ceremony in the Caribbean and dad would not be there, Mom was ecstatic. I hadn't seen mom smile so brightly in a long time.

It was going to be an expensive trip, but mom and I were determined to have a good time. I tapped into what was meant to be my college fund I got as inheritance from my grandparents, but it was worth it just to see mom smile.

Mom and I arrived at the beach hotel a week before the ceremony, giving us time to acclimate to the area, to enjoy ourselves before all of the other guests arrived.

As a bellhop gathered up our bags, I dutifully followed mom across the hotel lobby, gobsmacked by everything around me. There was a live band playing, along with several beauties performing traditional island dances. I simply was amazed by everything. It was like I was in a James Bond movie or an episode of an expensive trend setter drama.

Then I heard an unmistakable laugh.

The laugh hit me like a car, and I spun so fast to see where it came from, I nearly lost my balance. On the veranda beyond, the vision of perfect beauty that I had long fantasized about sat at the bar, animatedly talking to someone.

It was Yvonne, and I swear to god my nose nearly burst out in blood, like I was a cliché in a Japanese cartoon or whatever they call it.

Okay, okay, just so I don't lose you here, flash back time:

Yvonne is Lily's best friend, the prototypical Best Friend Forever, close as sisters when we were younger. Yvonne is the daughter of a Brazilian immigrant and an older now retired airline pilot. Yvonne's mom was MILF material in every best sense of the term. Yvonne's mom had been featured in several Rio de Janeiro Carnivals, a dancer from one of the champion Samba schools. Yvonne's mom was fond of wearing costume's scandalous even by Carnival standards, and if you don't know that that means, you need to search the internet for Rio Carnival right now, find the most gorgeous woman in the skimpiest but most glamorous outfit and that would be Yvonne's mom.

I'll wait.

You're back.

Good.

See what I mean? Yvonne inherited all of her mom's best features; exotic dark skin, just below the shoulder length raven black hair, stunning facial features, big breasts and perfect ass, and oddly enough, her dad's startling sky blue eyes. Born in the United States, Yvonne spoke with a Brazilian accent result of having been raised by her mother, and she could really play up that accent when it amused her to do so. Yvonne's smile, oh my god, her radiant smile could have launched a thousand ships in the days of old! When she smiled, all of the world smiled with her.

In addition to being a stunning beauty, Yvonne had the sexiest feet I had ever seen. It's hard to describe feet as perfect as hers, and that single word describes everything about her. She was perfection personified, the daughter of a goddess, and deserved to be worshipped as one.

Yeah, I was in love with her, as were all the boys in school. Every boy in school wanted her, but she never showed interest, casually parrying the best pick up lines like she was a superhero deflecting bullets. Truth to tell, none of the boys were ever good enough for her.

Before my grandparents passed, Yvonne and Lily liked to lie out in the sun a lot, and since my grandparents home had a private pool, they like to lay out, preferably when no one was home. They thought they couldn't be seen, and for the most part they were right. My room faced away from the pool, towards the street, while across the hall my sister's room overlooked the pool. I learned to pretend to be completely immersed in my game play, headphones on, staring intently at the screen, oblivious to what was going on around me. After a while, I would cautiously sneak into my sister's room, and peek through the curtains to watch them in the pool. Every once in a while, I would get lucky and they would be laying out topless, and on super rare occasions, completely nude. On those days, I would beat off while watching Yvonne, safely hidden behind the curtains in my sister's room. I was careful not to leave any signs of my self pleasure as I wanted to make sure Lily wouldn't tell mom, or worse, the girls would go somewhere else to lay out.

There was a rumor in school that Lily and Yvonne were lesbian lovers, which seemed unlikely as Lily was always flirting with the boys in school, and had a string of boyfriends. Yvonne was always the third wheel to my sister's social life, but never took active interest in boys herself. I was convinced that Yvonne was in love with Lily, and Lily didn't know it. It was the little things I noticed; when laying out, Yvonne took twice as long to rub lotion on Lily, and so on. All of that may have been completely innocent, but to my young mind, and especially my horny pubescent fantasies, there was a lot more going on between them then simple friends.

When Lily left for college, Yvonne went her own way, and I hadn't seen her since.

Okay, end of flashback.

Yvonne was as beautiful and alluring as ever, even if her breasts were larger than I remember. Shorts for bottoms and a tight bikini top, her fabulous dark skin, slathered in oily sunblock shone brilliantly as if she were coated in the finest of ground up precious gems. Her long dark full hair, now fashioned into tightly braided hair, gave her a more primal, primitive look, as if she were truly a goddess of old. All that leering through a nearly closed curtain in my sister's bedroom never showed me the true scope of her beauty. What I had admired and lusted over from afar, was much more beautiful than heaven itself up close.

Around her, men drooled, some openly staring, others trying their best not to ogle, watched over by angry wives, who in turn shot angry looks at the embodiment of sexiness at the center of their attention.

"Yvonne!" A voice called out.

It was mom who broke the spell that had seized my body.

Yvonne gave a startled look, then upon seeing who called her name, she broke out into the huge smile that I remembered so well.

Forgetting her drink, she dashed across the tile floor, her great pendulous breasts swinging to and fro, threatening to snap the strained straps of the bikini. She gave mom a great hug, nearly bowling her over. "Carina! You made it! You made it!"

Yvonne was the only youth who ever called mom by her given name, something that used to drive mom crazy.

Mom returned the hug just as hard, They traded a quick peck, which riveted the attention of several men nearby. They parted, and Yvonne's eyes caught mine.

It took her a moment to register who I am.

"Ian?" She said incredulously, looking me up and down. "Oh my god! Look at you! You've grown! So big and tall! Come here, and give me a hug!"

So saying, she gathered me into her grasp, pulling me into her ample breasts, and it was heaven! Surprised, I inhaled sharply. Her scent, oh my god, the way she smelled! Coconut oil to be sure, but there was also something musky, earthy. I had never encountered anything so intoxicating! Combined with the confusing firm softness of her breasts, my trouser snake chose that moment to awaken from its slumber like I was thirteen years old again.

I know she felt my burgeoning hardness pressing against her, but she did not release me right away, holding me tightly for a few moments before leaning back, still holding me firmly in her hug. She glanced down, then to our surroundings, and without saying anything, she gave me her patented ship launching smile.

Then, adding to my surprise and confusion, she pulled me close again, and she kissed me, yes kissed me. And not just a friendly cheek peck either. Her lips covered mine in a sloppy drunken kiss that lingered far too long.

I was so shocked, I didn't know how to respond, standing there like a complete idiot while she raped my mouth with her lips and tongue.

"Ahem." Mom cleared her throat.

"We have so much catching up to do!" Yvonne said excitedly, releasing me, and I staggered and gasped for breath. She discarded me like a chewed up lollipop stick and spun back to mom. "Come on, let's get a drink!"

"Not yet, we have to check in first." Mom replied, looked at me, and laughed. "Wipe your face. You got lipstick all over your face."

Yvonne laughed. "You weren't supposed to tell him!"

When mom made the reservation, she booked a room with two beds, but all they had available was a single queen. There was a convention of some sort going on for several more days, and the hotel was overbooked. Since the only other hotel was some distance down the road and not rated as highly, and I was tired from the long flight, I opted for the couch and mom could have the bed. The front desk promised to move us into a suite after the convention cleared out, but before the wedding.

After we checked in, freshened up from the long flight, and changed into more comfortable attire, we took up Yvonne's offer for drinks. Mom and Yvonne spoke at length, catching up on everything imaginable. Soon, the main attraction appeared, Lily and her fiance joining us, and everyone celebrated the reunion.

I started to feel somewhat excluded from the conversations as everything revolved around the looming wedding. Growing increasingly bored, I excused myself, and made my way down to the beach.

There were a number of hot women there, mostly laying out, and several playing beach volleyball, and I couldn't help but grin, knowing mom could have wiped the floor with them in her prime. But it was their feet that held my interest. The way they lunged and moved, poetry in motion. Coated in sand, even from this distance I could make out their features and I thought of a dozen fantasies of what I would do.

When the game inevitably finished, the beautiful beach bunnies returned to their group of friends, quickly conversed with the others, and I noted that several men in that group giving me the stink eye. Apparently the way I leered at the women made them uncomfortable.

I sighed, turned away.

Some tourists were getting surfing lessons, courtesy of the hotel. It looked like fun. As the wedding was still several days away, I would appear I would have a lot of time to do whatever I wanted. Maybe I could learn how to surf.

I was headed back to the room when the Lobby Clerk stopped me and handed me a message.

It was from Yvonne, and she wanted to meet me at the VIP hot tub later that evening.

It turned out to be a perfect Caribbean night, the kind of night where wonderful, magical things happen. Brilliantly lit stars splashed across the sky, a waxing moon reflecting off the waves of the ocean below. I had to pause to take in the moment. I felt my heart leap into my throat, wondering what would happen next. In my mind, I was living out a multitude of fantasies, yet I had to ground myself, expect to be disappointed. Still, the fantasies were hard to contain, and as I followed the dimly illuminated trail, I broke out into an impromptu dance. Smiling broadly I made my way down the narrow walkway to the secluded hot tub beneath a gazebo a short distance from the hotel proper but well within it's property. If I could whistle, I would have whistled a happy little tune.

Surrounded by dense vegetation, the hot tub was secluded from casual viewers, but still offered a great view of the ocean. Since this hot tub was meant exclusively for adults, and as it was reserved for wedding party use only tonight and tomorrow, and everybody was too busy drinking at the free bar to bother making use of it, I was hopeful that Yvonne and I would be the only ones there.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but held out some hope that this perfect evening would continue.

Not to foreshadow the following events, but whatever I imagined could not compare to what would transpire, and how much it would change my life.

I was surprised to see Yvonne alone in the hot tub. As I stepped up to the hot tub, she smiled and spoke: "No clothes." Yvonne said playing up her Brazilian accent.

"What?" I stopped. I think I was more shocked that she was alone in the hot tub than what she said. She sat up to her neck in the gentle froth, the whir of the pumps quiet and distant, her long braided hair floating on the surface.

"No clothes." Yvonne repeated, hand emerging from the water, motioning to something behind me. "Rules. The sign. No clothes allowed."

"No clothes?" I parroted, looking around. The sign was posted to face outside, so I couldn't read it from where I was at.

In answer to my question, Yvonne rose from her seat. Even in the faint light, I could see her clearly. She was Aphrodite rising naked from the sea, her perfect voluminous breasts emerging from the churning water, glistening as water cascaded from her curves, the reflected moon light behind her giving her dark skin a shiny iridescence.

My jaw dropped.

She was so sexy, far more beautiful than that dim memory that I used to jerk off to.

Yvonne rose just to her hips, giving me the briefest glimpse of her well groomed pubes. She slowly took her seat again, her knees just breaking the surface, then brought one of her long legs up to rest across the other, leaving one gorgeous foot above the water, and looked up at me, wiggling her toes in expectation.

"Get in." Yvonne said, sounding more of a command as the bubbling water splashed at her barely submerged breasts. She poured herself another drink from a nearby bottle of wine, and peered up at me with those startling blue eyes. She made a pouty face. "You're not going to make me drink this bottle by myself are you?"

I was astounded. As buzzed as I was, there was no mistaking her invitation.

Alone, with the naked goddess Yvonne in a hot tub overlooking a beautiful beach in the Caribbean at night, without another soul in sight.

Was this a dream? Was I passed out somewhere?

God, if so, I hope I didn't wake up.

I stripped quickly, tossed my swim shorts onto a nearby bench, and stepped into the bubbling water. I could feel Yvonne's gaze upon me, appraising my body and I knew she liked what she was seeing.

I wasn't at all embarrassed. All that exercise and diet Rachel forced on me was really paying dividends tonight!

The hot tub was set flush with the wooden deck, with seating at various heights. Although the brochure claimed this hot tub could hold eight adults comfortably, in reality it was significantly more intimate than that. Yvonne was seated on a deeper seat, with only the top of her shoulders and the beckoning foot exposed to the cool night air. No sooner did I get settled in the water on one of the shallower seats, across from Yvonne when I felt her foot touching my leg, sending an electric current through me.

"My feet are so tired. Will you massage them?" Yvonne said seductively with a smile, sliding down into the water slightly, her other foot settling into my lap, resting against my cock.

It's as if every fantasy has come true, a Christmas miracle years in the making. I cradled her foot as if it's the most important thing in existence. Yvonne may have grown older, but everything, including her feet, had grown more beautiful.

It was an absolutely surreal moment.

If I wasn't hard before, I was now.

I was transfixed by everything that was happening right at that moment.

I was holding the foot of the most beautiful woman I have ever known. She's naked, watching me intently. She knows I'm hard.

Oh yeah! I'm so getting lucky tonight!

But I must not rush!

Trying not to be nervous, or spoil the moment, I started to massage that most perfect of feet.

Her eyes closed in pleasure, and her smile broadened.

"Oh!" She whispered, surprised. "So good!"

Concentrating intently, I continued to massage her foot, utilizing every technique I knew.

"Kiss my poor toes." She murmured after a while, her smile never faltering.

I froze, uncertain I heard correctly.

"Poor Ian, you tried so hard to keep it a secret, but we knew. Kiss them. I know you want to." She repeated, wiggling her toes.

A shudder of pleasure shot through me, and I'm pretty sure I leaked precum I was so worked up.

Like a junkie desperate for their next high, I greedily accepted her gift. I kissed the bottom of her big toe, and Yvonne giggled. Her toes were absolute paradise. I savored her toes thoroughly with my tongue, tasting the heavy chlorine of the tub. I looked to see her eyes closing, her body twitching.

She was getting off on my licking.

Oh my fucking god!

How could this get any better?

So intent on this dream, this epic fantasy, I wasn't paying attention to what was going on around me.

"I made it! Room for one more?" A voice called out unexpectedly from behind me, near the entry.

"Carina!" Yvonne smiled brightly, abruptly pulling her foot from my grasp. "You came! Please join us!"

Mom?

I was shocked.

Oh fuck! I was sitting there with the worlds largest hard on!

Mom was wearing a one piece swim suit that was a bit too small. As mom was so caught up with the whole wedding thing, she neglected her own swim suit while packing, and there hadn't been time to go shopping. I don't know where she got it, but it didn't fit her all that well. The thin fabric clung tightly to her every curve, and in silhouette she didn't appear to be wearing a suit at all.

"No clothes!" Yvonne said as mom walked up to the edge of the hot tub.

"What?" Mom said, stopping suddenly.

I must have turned a bright shade of red, as Yvonne laughed aloud. "No, no. The sign on the gazebo said clothes not allowed."

"Oh." Mom hesitated, suspecting we were messing with her.

Once again, Yvonne rose to show her resplendent nudity. "See? We naked."

Mom looked between Yvonne and I.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked suspiciously.

Yvonne laughed again, a joyous sound. "No! No! We're all adults here. Please, join us. We have a lot of wine to drink, and I- we- would enjoy your company."

I was shocked when mom shrugged, and started to undress.

"Don't look!" Mom admonished.

I shot a quick look to Yvonne, who gave me a smirk, then back to mom, then out to the beach. I kept my eyes averted as mom, now wrapped in a beach towel, carefully stepped into the tub, taking a seat mid way between us, then tossed the soaked towel onto the wooden deck behind her. I purposefully avoided looking at my mom, frightened that I would see too much, and kept my gaze on the distant horizon. Mom made appreciative noises to the warmth of the water as she settled in. I slid to the left to give mom more room. The hot tub seemed to have grown a lot smaller now.

Yvonne delighted in the awkwardness of the situation, giving me a devilish smile.

I knew then Yvonne was purposefully teasing me.

She invited mom to the hot tub!

"You bitch!" I mouthed when I was certain mom wasn't looking.

Yvonne giggled, clearing enjoying the chaos she created.

Mom finally found a spot on the deeper seat, near Yvonne, facing me.

Fortunately the bubbling water and the darkness helped to conceal everything.

Several conversations started, then quickly fizzled as the surrealism of what was happening kept intruding.

I couldn't get past the fact that I was naked in a hot tub with my mom!

"You both need to loosen up." Yvonne said in the awkward silence that followed, dropping her accent. She passed mom a glass of wine. "Drink. What is it with American's and nudity?"

"You're American." I pointed out.

"Raised in a Brazilian family, and this is not a big deal as everyone makes it out to be." Yvonne shrugged, rising from her seat.

12