Ian's Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, she revealed the totality of her beauty.

Mom and I stared at Yvonne's nude body.

"Nothing to be ashamed about." Yvonne insisted, striking several poses.

"Speak for yourself." Mom retorted, her face red from embarrassment, but unable to look away. "You have your looks!"

"And you have yours. You're gorgeous! All the boys in high school thought you were MILF material." Yvonne said, taking her seat once more.

"MILF? Really?" Mom blushed.

"Ian, you know your friends thought your mom was hot!" Yvonne said.

I nodded, remembering the teasing I would get when Mom showed up for anything in school.

Yvonne caught my attention. "What was your friend's name, tall, thin, dark stringy hair. You know, the one with all the zits? Carl?"

I frowned, thinking quickly. "You mean Leo?"

Yvonne nodded. "That's him." She turned back to mom. "Lily and I caught him jerking off in the cabana at that pool party."

That was a surprise.

"Leo never told you?" Yvonne grinned, seeing my expression.

I shook my head. So that's what happened that day, and why Leo stopped talking to me. "How do you know he was jerking off to mom? He could have been thinking about you!"

Yvonne shook her head. "Not likely. Lily and I went to the cabana to get more chairs and we caught him looking out the window above the sink, stroking his meat. That window looks directly into the pool, and the only one in the pool was you, Carina."

"That was a long time ago." Mom said softly, her face turning crimson.

Yvonne wasn't going quit. She rose, stood before mom.

"Stand up Carina." Yvonne ordered.

"What? Why?" Mom was flustered, made more so by the naked woman standing in front of her. "My son-"

"Fuck's sake." Yvonne bent over mom, and took the wine glass from her and set it aside, nearly pressing her beautiful wet breasts into mom's surprised face as she did so. Taking mom's arms, Yvonne pulled back and lifted mom from her seat with a surprising show of strength.

Now completely exposed, Mom yelped, tried to conceal herself as Yvonne held her close.

I looked away.

"So what do you think?" Yvonne asked, turning to me.

"About what?" I frowned, staring at the tile on the tub.

"You think your mom is hot?"

I'm pretty sure it was the wine that answered for me. "Yeah. Always thought she was." I still couldn't bring myself to look up at mom. I vividly recalled watching mom while we did yoga, and how her form was perfect, the way her yoga outfit clung to her in all the right ways, but to see her completely naked was something I could not bring myself to do.

"You're not looking." Yvonne challenged. "Imagine she's just some chick."

"I can't." I shook my head. "She's my mom!"

"Just fucking do it." Yvonne said. "She's a woman."

"And my mom. It's not right for a son to see his mother like this."

"Stop being a pussy and just do it!" Yvonne said sternly.

Mom gasped.

I looked up. In the faint light of the gazebo, Mom stood before me, naked in all her glory, held captive by the goddess of sensual pleasures. Yvonne held her closely, intimately, I was mesmerized by the vision of beauty before me. If Yvonne was the daughter of a goddess, mom was her high priestess. Even if she was pushing forty, mom was still every inch a beautiful woman. It was an eye opening experience to see her in the arms of Yvonne. Long slender legs, a graceful ass, a body of a woman many years younger.

My cock twitched.

My gaze went to her most private of landscapes, full but neatly groomed, revealing her soft mound, and barely glimpsed the gentle folds therein. Embarrassed that I would be staring at the wellspring that had brought me forth, I looked up to see her expression, to know her reaction of her son ogling her.

Her face was that of fear and embarrassment, and something else that I could not quite understand.

Curiosity maybe?

Could she really wonder what she looked like in the eyes of her son?

I blushed, looked away, ashamed of where my thoughts had taken me.

This seemed to satisfy Yvonne, and she let mom go, allowing her to sit once more. Yvonne refilled her glass, taking a seat beside mom, much closer than before.

"Your turn." Yvonne said.

"What?" I said in shock.

"Let's see what kind of man you have become."

"I -- uh. um." I shook my head. "I can't."

"Why?" Yvonne grinned, enjoying my discomfort immensely. "Could it be that seeing your mom as a woman got you hard?"

Mom gasped.

"C'mon." Yvonne taunted. "Be a man, show us what you got."

"Mom. I- please." I pleaded.

Mom remained silent, her face a curious mix of submission and wonder. Why was mom acting so meek? Normally she would have raised hell by now. Did she really want to see me naked?

What the fuck was going on?

"Ian." Yvonne's patience was wearing thin.

With a sigh, I rose from my seat, not even bothering to cover myself.

Yvonne's broad smile spoke volumes, while mom's shocked expression would have been comical in a movie.

"Oh did you ever grow up!" Yvonne said happily, staring at my not quite flaccid cock.

Mom said nothing, staring at my manhood as if seeing an alien from outer space.

"Good." Yvonne said when they got their eye full. She turned her attention back to the bottle of wine. "Sit down. Now we don't have to be so tense. We're all adults, and we all know what we look like naked. More wine anyone?"

And it seemed to work. The ice had been broken. Amazingly we all started to relax for real, and we had a great conversation, telling funny stories about each other, stuff like that.

I'm not exactly certain when Yvonne's foot wound up in my hands and I began to massage it again. Mom gave me a curious look, but said nothing. Emboldened, I was very thorough in my massage, going so far as to work Yvonne's calves as we continued to talk. Despite my best effort, I started to get hard again while holding those precious treasures.

"That was fantastic!" Yvonne said when I finished her other foot. "You should be a masseuse. Carina, has he ever massaged your feet?"

"Once." Mom nodded.

"Ian." Yvonne said, motioned to mom, "Be a good son, and massage your mom's feet."

"That's really not-" Mom started to protest, but was cut off by Yvonne's negligent wave.

"Nonsense. Ian, give your mom a massage."

Then I held mom's foot once more.

Her foot wasn't entirely unattractive I realized. Just like that time several months ago, her feet may appear plain and ordinary, they also held a special grace and charm, and I had to admit, a sexiness of their own.

The weird feeling of massaging my mom's feet soon vanished, and that familiar excitement beginning to build within, and my cock stirred once more.

I felt Yvonne's foot come to rest in my lap.

I looked up in shocked horror to see Yvonne's grin. She was seated beside mom, their bodies now touching. A quick glance showed that mom's eye had closed slightly, and she managed a half smile of contentment, nursing her wine. She was finally relaxing.

Yvonne chose that moment to rub my cock with her foot. Hidden by the roiling water, there was no way to see what was happening in my crotch.

"Don't stop." Mom whispered when I paused. "That feels good."

I was thinking the same exact thing.

I didn't know what to do. Yvonne's foot felt wonderful against my cock, a long held fantasy come to life. It was a terrible secret to be sexually stimulated right in front of my mother. Like getting a hand job under the table while having thanksgiving dinner kind of secret. Was Yvonne testing me how long I could keep a straight face?

So I continued to massage mom's feet while Yvonne continued to rub my cock with her foot. Much to my frustration, I didn't discourage what Yvonne was doing, but damn it!

"Other foot." Mom sighed, withdrawing her foot from my grasp, lifted the other for me to work on. The other she let drop, and it brushed my thigh, very nearly touching my raging hard-on being fondled by Yvonne's foot, before slowly withdrawing, coming to a rest on the bottom of the hot tub.

As before, I massaged mom's other foot, working up into the calves as well, all the while getting the most fantastic foot job ever! I had to be careful not to let the excitement from the foot job I was getting from Yvonne translate into massaging mom, staying well clear of her most private area.

Mom sighed, looked up at me, her face calm and relaxed. "Where did you learn to give a massage like that?"

I shrugged, unable to speak, slowly approaching the point of no return. How could I tell mom that I learned how to give a massage at the direction of my former store manager?

Yvonne giggled, pulled away from teasing my cock.

I shot her a look.

Yvonne's expression was of mischief. She truly enjoyed teasing me.

"I get more wine." Yvonne said, rising from the hot tub. Once again her beauty and raw sensuality struck me. She splashed out and found a towel to wrap herself in and then wandered off in search of more wine all the while humming to herself.

I diligently continued to massage mom's foot and leg, my cock still hard. Why wasn't it subsiding?

Then the hot tub motor turned itself off, timer complete, water immediately falling calm.

"Thank you. That was great. Where did Yvonne go?" Mom asked as she rose a little unsteadily. Belatedly I realized mom was pretty drunk. I started to rise to help her, but my cock was still semi hard. Still, having even a partial hard-on in front of my mom was not something I wanted her to see, so I settled back down immediately. Thankfully it wasn't fully erect, but more than enough.

I was certain Yvonne slipped me a Viagra or the like while we were drinking.

Mom, tipsy from the wine, stumbled a bit as she tried to climb from the tub. As there were no handrails on that side of the tub, she slipped, fell onto the flush mounted control panel, accidentally activating the larger massage jets, turning the tub into a frenzied roiling froth instantly. Startled by the sudden noise and motion, she yelped and lost her balance and fell backwards. Instinctively I leapt up and caught her in my arms to prevent injury and she collapsed naked onto my lap as we fell back into the tub.

At this point, this part of the story devolves into something you could only read in a badly written submission to a porn site, but I swear this happened. As we fell back into the hot tub my knees slipped between hers, forcing her legs open, and she wound up falling into my lap. My partially engorged cock lined up perfectly with my mothers bottom, and wedged itself into the length of her labia. Had I been more erect, or even shorter in length, she would have impaled herself on my cock.

Let me write that again, just in case you didn't understand it the first time. No matter how unlikely this happened, Mom was sitting naked in my lap, the length of my semi rigid cock pressing against the folds of her pussy, like a hotdog resting against a not quite split bun.

I had a moment of stunned disbelief.

My disbelief turned to shock when mom didn't move right away. I know she had to feel my cock pressing forcefully against her sex.

I was both ecstatic and horrified. I was ecstatic as I liked how she felt against me, her back pressing against my chest, the way she sat in my lap, how her waist felt as I held her from behind.

I was horrified for all the same reasons.

The woman in my lap was my mom!

I didn't know what to do, so I did what I always do in these situations.

I froze, and time seemed to stop.

I realized I was waiting to see what mom would do.

The reptilian part of my brain, concerned with base instincts, wanted this twisted teenage porn fantasy to come to fruition, while the higher functioning part of my brain simply went blank.

I felt a flex of muscle from down there. Whether from my cock being pushed down by her weight, or her muscles instinctively relaxing, Mom descended ever so slightly into my lap, the lips of her pussy parting, slowly enveloping the girth of my cock, the hotdog slowly parting the bun.

Holy fuck!

My cock, the fucking untamed monster on a Viagra fueled drug bender that it was, mercilessly teased by Yvonne, decided it was time to fully announce itself. My cock roared to life, becoming harder than diamond, almost lifting mom from the water, a dinosaur tossing its prey into the air before catching and devouring its prey whole. My throbbing cock was so hard I could have supported the entirety of her weight on it.

Again, time stopped,aside from the powerful sensation of my throbbing cock, desperate for what was to come.

Mom whispered something very softly, her words lost to the deafening roar of the hot tub on full blast.

"What?" I asked, frozen in my shock.

"Let go." She repeated, scarcely breathing.

It was then I realized I was still holding her tightly to me.

I released her and she jumped from my lap.

She turned, stunned by what had just happened, her face ashen. She looked down to see the monster that was my cock.

If my cock could have made noise, it would have roared like the T-Rex at the end of Jurassic Park.

"Mom- I-" I struggled to say something, anything.

Without a word, she rushed from the hot tub, and vanished into the night, not bothering with her clothes or towel.

I wanted to give chase, to apologize, to do something, anything.

But I couldn't, my cock absolutely rigid, a mighty beast angered that it's prey had escaped.

Realizing I couldn't leave the hot tub in this condition, I quickly sat down again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I uttered, horrified but what had just happened.

The sensation of being nearly inside mom was both fulfilling and shameful.

"God damn it Yvonne!" I shouted helplessly at the beach below.

Fuck.

But the nightmare didn't stop there, oh no, things got even worse for me.

My shorts and shirt were nowhere to be seen. Yvonne took everything when she used the pretense to get more wine. Everything was gone; even the towels, leaving only a spare key card to her room for us to find.

I'm sure Yvonne found her prank funny as hell, leaving mom and I there with no clothes, leaving me with a Viagra hard-on, and nothing to cover ourselves with and we would either have to let the front desk know some how know that mother and son were stranded naked at the hot tub, or we find a way to Yvonne's room to reclaim our clothes.

And since I had a hard-on that wouldn't stop, going to look for help was out of the question.

And so I waited.

And waited some more, until I turned into a giant prune.

I finally had to admit, no one was going to come back to rescue me.

And I couldn't leave because of my unending hard on. God forbid anyone seeing a naked man with a massive hard on running around the hotel.

Eventually the hot tub timer ran out again, plunging everything into silence. Now all I could hear was the distant roar of the ocean against the beach.

"Fuck." I nearly shouted, as my hard on still hadn't subsided.

How much Viagra did Yvonne give me to keep me this hard for so long?

It was divine intervention when another couple happened upon me. They almost retreated before I managed to call them back. Seated in the tub, I described my predicament, and seeing their broad smiles, I had to laugh with them. Then they motioned to an obvious phone I had not seen before, a phone used to call room service.

They also pointed out that the sign said that swim wear worn at the beach was not permitted as beach sand clogged the filters. No where did the sign say that clothes were not allowed.

Yvonne's prank again.

I did manage to score a towel from them, although the woman kept casting glances at my tented towel as I slipped away hurriedly.

So equipped, I headed for the front desk where I found a seasoned and jaded hotel employee who made a new key card for my room without comment.

Mom wasn't in our shared room, which was a blessing in disguise.

I immediately called Yvonne's room and it took several rings until Yvonne finally answered, half asleep. I asked if she had seen mom, and she laughed, saying the mom would be spending the night there, and no, she didn't want to talk to me. I started to unload on Yvonne, calling her names, but realized she hung up some time before.

Alone in the room, I had a lot of time to think.

Mom and I had always had a close relationship. But just how well did I really know her?

Her actions this evening were really strange.

Unable to come to any conclusion, I figured I needed a clear mind, and the best way to to do that was to masturbate, get the so called 'post nut clarity.' As I pleasured myself, my thoughts kept drifting from loving Yvonne's beautiful feet, to the sensation of delving deep in mom's amazing pussy. When I finally orgasmed, it was to the fantasy of fucking my mom.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

-More to come-

12