Ian's Adventure Pt. 07

Story Info
Ian goes for a walk on the beach for some unexpected fun.
5.8k words
4.57
3.2k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight streamed through the windows bright and clear, and so fucking annoying. I could faintly hear gentle waves caressing the beach, retreating to repeat again and again.

Other than that it was absolutely quiet.

And it was uncomfortably warm.

Which meant we were still without power.

Feeling a bead of sweat run down my back, I wished for Air Conditioning and a shower.

And coffee.

With a huge yawn, I rose sleepily from the recliner, taking in my surroundings.

The coffee table was still littered with the remnants of the game from the night before. Colored figures stood abandoned on cardboard spacers. What had been an evening of fantasy and epic colors by candlelight now seemed so bland and mundane by the light of day.

I felt a touch of shame blush my cheeks as I recalled the events of the evening before, pondering the weight of the consequences that would befall me.

What the fuck had I been thinking?

Then I remembered something else.

I quickly turned my gaze to the couch.

The couch was empty, mom and her sheet gone.

I really didn't know what to do, but my body decided for me. And I made my way to the bathroom, just pausing long enough to listen to the door of the Master Bedroom.

Nothing. No sound.

Yvonne and Lily were still asleep.

"Fuck." I muttered as I opened the door to the bathroom, as I remembered the toilet wouldn't flush without water, and there wasn't water without power.

"If it's yellow, let it mellow; if it's brown, flush it down." said a small sign I hadn't seen before. Obviously meant to help conserve water.

With a sigh, I knew it meant that without power and water, I would have to get a bucket of seawater to pour into the toilet bowl at some time.

Finished with I thought was a race horse amount of pee, I walked into the kitchen to find a pot or bucket to retrieve water. It was unbearably warm there, so I went about opening the rest of the windows hoping to catch more of the cooler breeze first.

I gazed through the huge expanse of glass. Despite the fury of the storm from the night before, the windows appeared unfazed by the pounding it had endured. The calmness of the morning surprised me. I was expecting to see a beach ravaged by the storm, with debris scattered everywhere, trees snapped in half, even a boat or two washed ashore, with left over waves crashing upon the beach.

Instead, the beach was not much different than it was before the storm. More patches of seaweed to be sure, and what looked like a log partially buried in the sand, driftwood I guess. The ocean was nothing but small waves washing ashore with little effort, so calm, so peaceful.

Then I noticed a figure standing just at the edge of the surf below.

"Hey mom." I called out when I neared her. It was a bit breezy on the beach, but much more comfortable than the house. Mom was huddled in the same red satin sheet she slept under the night before. She was using it as a makeshift beach wrap, as if she were cold, draped over her shoulders and wrapped around her body, making her a shapeless mass of red satin. She stood motionless, water lapping at her feet and ankles.

When she didn't answer, I had a moment of concern. "Mom? You alright?"

"Oh!" Mom gave a startled jolt, glanced at me. "Sorry, I was lost in thought. I'm fine, fine." She turned back to stare at the distant horizon. "Isn't it a beautiful morning? The waves look so inviting." Her voice was soft and distant, as if thinking of other things.

"Yeah." I nodded "I did want to learn to surf."

Mom smiled, but that faded as she was soon lost in thought again.

"Mom." I said hesitantly. "About last night-"

"We're all adults." Mom interrupted, her gaze went back to the distant horizon, as if she were the widow of a lost ship, eternally vigilant, waiting to see the sail of a ship that would never return. "Our decisions, our choices are ours to make."

"But what we did bordered on incestuous." I said.

"It was incestuous." Mom agreed with a nod. "But consensual. And again, it was your choice to make, however wrong it was."

I counted four small wavelets rolling around across our ankles before mom spoke again.

"Let's go for a walk." She said, huddled in her makeshift beach robe.

We strolled for a ways, the small waves continuing to wash at our feet.

Neither of us spoke, and I began to enjoy the walk, as weird as it was.

"Oh! Look!" Mom suddenly exclaimed, pointing to something in the surf a short distance away.

She splashed forward, tugging on her make shift covering, the shimmering crimson fabric falling away from her shoulders. Holding the corners of the shimmering fabric above her head, she darted away from me. The ocean breeze billowed the fabric behind her, momentarily hiding her from my view.

Then she released the fabric, and eagerly caught by the sea breeze, it sailed a short distance up onto the beach. I don't know where it landed, as I was stunned in disbelief.

Mom was completely naked!

Mom looked back with a bright smile, giggled, and went to pick up a colorful shell as small waves washed at her ankles. She bent, pulling the shell from the gentle surf, showing off the fullness of her beautiful ass and long legs, and the briefest glimpse of her dark curtains.

"Isn't it pretty?" She turned slightly, held up the shell for me to see.

Just moments before mom had seemed sad and remorseful, but now I was staring at wondrous vision, the epitome of life, a goddess of beauty.

Admiring her in the hot tub the other night was nothing compared to her true sensual beauty in the full light of the sun. She wasn't a young woman anymore, but given the diet and exercise we had been committed to for the past year, she had really toned her body in all the right areas. It was easy to see her as a woman twenty years younger.

"Beautiful." I said honestly, smitten with the angel from heaven before me.

"You're too sweet." Mom said, holding out her hand. "C'mon, let's look for shells. Take off your shirt."

"What?" I said, not understanding.

"We can use it to collect shells." Mom said. "Though if you want to take your shorts off too, I wouldn't mind."

I stared, wondering if I misheard her.

She grinned, eyes glinted mischievously. "Not fair that I'm the only one naked. But still, it's your choice, and I won't mind either way."

"What if someone sees us?" I asked as I pulled my t-shirt off.

"Who cares?" Mom snorted. "This is a private beach resort for newly weds. They don't know us. Let them think what ever they want."

While mom fashioned my t-shirt into a bag of sorts, I pulled off my shorts and tossed them up onto the beach, well past the reach of the surf. I felt as if I was in a dream, standing naked before my nude mother, on a remote beach.

My cock thought it was strange as well, and made a half hearted attempt at getting hard, just enough to be interested, but too shy to greet her.

"Better." Mom appraised, looking me up and down with obvious joy. She held out her hand again, and for a moment I thought she was going to grab my cock. Instead she took my hand, her grip warm and soft.

Hand in hand, we started to slowly make our way down the beach, looking for interesting things in the gentle surges of clear water.

We found quite a few shells, enough to the point where we could be picky about which ones we collected. Last nights storm really stirred up the ocean bottom.

Fortunately my hard-on subsided somewhat to a more manageable state.

"Mom, what are we doing?" I asked in a moment of clarity as the absurdity of the moment finally caught up with me.

"What do you mean?" Mom asked.

"For real. Think about it." I said.

"Oh, don't step on it!" Mom said, stepping right in front of me, squatting to fish out another pretty shell that I nearly stepped on. As she went to rise, she paused at waist level, gazing upon my not quite flaccid cock.

An awkward moment passed.

In stunned disbelief, I felt her fingers wrap around the girth of my semi-flaccid cock.

My cock in her hand, Mom smiled up at me. "I am thinking about it. It's all I thought about since that night in the hot tub."

"Mom." I said, but didn't pull away. The pleasure her grip infused within me was tremendous, and my cock responded accordingly. "If you do this, things will never be the same. We'll never be the same."

It would be so easy to pull away, stop what was about to happen, what some part of me yearned for this to happen, while another part screamed that this was wrong, but like that moment in the hot tub, I couldn't move.

And that was enough.

Mom grinned up at me, her eyes bright. There was determination, eagerness in her expression, as well as playfulness, making her appear years younger.

"Call me Carina." The woman that had been my mother said.

I watched her lips part in eager anticipation and she began to work the head of my cock into her mouth.

Then a dog barked somewhere.

I looked over to see a dog of uncertain pedigree splashing along the edge of the surf, giving chase to sea birds that easily escaped the furry pursuer, squawking their protests. Seeing us, the dog barked once and charged our direction, it's tail wagging furiously.

Mom's lips engulfed the head of my cock, immediately regaining my attention.

Oh my god!

So warm, so fantastic!

So....right.

I didn't know what to do.

The dog splashed up to us, barking joyously, before seeing another bird and chased after it.

I heard a sound above the drone of the sea upon the beach, and looked over to see a couple walking our direction staying to the dry sand. Someone was calling for the dog.

Undeterred by this sudden intrusion, Mom dropped the t shirt bag of shells into the water, using both hands to assist her now, and found a comfortable kneeling position in the warm water. My cock grew rapidly, expanding in the heated expanse of her mouth. As her tongue continued to explore my growing hardness, I looked up again to see the couple nearly upon us.

The dog splashed up to us again, and circled us once before heeding its master's call and raced back up as if to tell them it had found more people.

Not knowing what else to do, I gave a small wave.

The smaller of the two figures, a woman with pale blonde hair under a straw hat and one piece swim suit waved back first, then the man in shorts and t-shirt, and straw hat waved as well, continuing their way down the beach past us.

I looked back down to see mom smiling up at me, my cock deep within her mouth. I hesitantly reached down, touching the side of her face, and she closed her eyes, leaning into my touch slightly, but not enough to release my cock.

The time to reject her was long past, and whatever happened next, was something that seemed so far away and unimportant.

I worked my fingers into her hair, and she murmured appreciatively, before she began to slide my cock in and out of her mouth with earnest intensity, at times using her hands to grab my ass to hold herself to me.

Damn she was good at this!

She knew exactly what to do, when to do it.

Occasionally she would scrape her teeth lightly, other times, her tongue washed me. She would pause just long enough to catch her breath while her tongue traced the bottom of my cock, working the entire length of my cock, from my balls to the tip of my cock. Then she would slip my cock easily back into her mouth, working me ever deeper into her amazing, talented mouth.

And that tongue! Oh my god her tongue! I never felt anything like it.

And it was from the mouth of my mother!

The thought excited me even more.

I tried to hold out as long as I could, but her touch was too much, and just as I felt the pressure ready to burst, I tried to push her away, but she held tightly, and sucked me even harder.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I came, grabbing her hair tightly shoving my cock deeper into that most inviting of mouths. I have no idea how I maintained my balance, as the world receded into the distance. I was racing across the wave tops, to distant seas of pleasure. I became solid steel, every muscle in my body contracting at the same time. I came so hard, that I thought I broke several toes, curling them into the sand.

Mom- no, I corrected myself; Carina took everything I offered, swallowing each spasm of my cream as if it were precious mana from heaven, spilling not a drop.

Freed from that incredible body draining orgasm, the moment she released me, I staggered backwards drunkenly, and collapsed into the water, a quivering mass of jelly.

Carina sat back, gave me an impish smile, wiping at her mouth for any errant traces of cum.

"Carina." I said breathlessly, staring at this amazing, talented woman that until moments before I had only ever known as my mother. "Fuck. That was awesome!"

Carina smiled, found the tee shirt at her side, picked it up, and peered into the now soaked bag. "Don't think we broke any."

"That's your idea of afterglow?" I said, enjoying the sensation of small waves racing up my body.

"You came, didn't you?" Carina giggled as she rose. "C'mon, we still have shells to find."

"Ugh." I replied, struggling to stand. I couldn't find my balance, and sat back down heavily in the wet sand. Jesus Christ, Carina literally sucked the strength from me! Were all blow jobs so traumatic?

"No, I don't think so." I said, momentarily seeing stars. "I'll just rest here for a minute."

Carina giggled, offering her hand to assist me up. "It wasn't that good!"

I looked up at this angel that had just rocked my world. "No lie. That was the best I've ever had!" Which was true, given my limited experience with blow jobs.

"You tease!" Carina exclaimed, but smiled brightly none the less.

"Seriously." I nodded, propping myself up to a seated position. "Fuck that was good."

Carina considered me for a moment, set the shells down again, and straddled my hips facing me. Lowering herself into my lap, she draped her arms over my shoulders and pulled me in for a kiss just as Yvonne had done to her the night before during the lap dance.

The kiss was long and passionate. I could taste my seed there, but I didn't pay it any attention.

"Oh!" Carina said, wiggling her hips in my lap. "There it is! That thing Yvonne couldn't find last night."

It was indeed there.

"Think you can go again?" Carina asked hopefully.

"A bit sensitive, but for you, anything." I replied.

Carina reached between us, murmured appreciatively and guided my quickly hardening cock to her temple opening. The rush of waves poured through us, rinsing us with every stroke. The sensation of Carina's heat and the coolness of the water was tremendous.

It didn't take much as she was more than ready for me. My cock began to grow in earnest within her, quickly filling her with my hardness.

"Oh my god." Carina whispered, holding me close as my cock ballooned within her. She had to keep adjusting herself to me, taking more and more of my hardness. "Just how big are you?"

"Enough to fill that beautiful mouth." I grunted, loving the sensation of being inside my own mother. "And your tight pussy."

Carina shuddered. "Fuck. Nobody's ever talked dirty to me before. More!" She whispered as she started to rise and fall on my engorged manhood.

She liked dirty talk?

Well, fuck.

"You love fucking your son?" I whispered in her ear as she rode my cock.

That startled her.

I thought I killed the mood as she stopped for a moment.

"Yes." Carina whispered softly, her muscles clenching tightly, as if afraid I would push her off of me.

"Then prove it." I whispered fiercely. "Be your son's slut, a mom slut. Fuck your son."

Carina started to ride me again, this time, rolling her hips into mine, my cock forced deep within her. The multiple sensations coming from alternating angles was incredible! What a turn on!

I continued to whisper hoarsely: "You like how big my cock is inside you, filling you, desperate to fill you with my seed. Is that what you want you mommy slut, you want your son to fuck you so hard and fill you with his baby juice? Tell me you mom slut, tell your son just how long you wanted to fuck him?"

"Since last year." Carina admitted, her voice broken, her thrusts splashing the rising tide.

Last year? Holy fuck! But the admission did give me more to work with.

"You masturbate thinking of your son don't you, mom-slut. Wishing he was there to fuck you, to make you cum. To make you the mom-slut you've always wanted to be."

"Yes, oh my god, yes!" She gripped my shoulders tightly, leaned back. I rose to meet her thrusts, the constant plunging forcing seawater in and out of our heated union.

"You have such wicked fantasies!" I grunted, trying to keep up. This was an awkward position, but there was no way I was going to change it, not when it felt so good.

"Very-" She gasped, her body shaking. She wouldn't be able to keep the motion up for much longer. "Very wicked."

"You need to be punished, don't you, mom-slut? Such impure thoughts for your son!"

"Oh god, oh god." Carina whimpered, and I could feel her tighten, constricting our motions. "I'm so close!" She moaned, as jolts of electricity shot through her. "Faster, faster, more, more!" She begged.

I grunted, thrusting my hips upwards as far as I could manage, nearly lifting her from the surf. My cock rammed repeatedly, lubricated with seawater, effortlessly reaching deep within her.

"Come for me, come for me." She howled. "Come with me! Come for mommy!"

Just hearing her say that last part forced me over the edge, and it took only several more thrusts before I was at my limit of restraint.

I shot my load just as Carina crested on her own orgasm, and we moaned together, our forms becoming one in the gentle surf of the ocean.

I coasted on my orgasm, my body reverberating from that fantastic orgasm. I could feel the heat of her pussy wrapped my cock, her muscles contracting and releasing spasmodically.

I was cooked.

Stick a fork in me, I was done.

I fell backwards into the water. It took another wave to remind me that I was still in the ocean with the tide returning.

"Fuck." I whispered, staring at the azure sky above. "That was fantastic."

Carina didn't say anything.

I looked up to see Carina's eyes fill with tears, her face pale as the realization of the sins we had just committed came flooding to her.

I rose to a seated position, wrapping mom tightly in a hug, held her close, and she pressed her head against my chest.

"Oh god, oh god." She wept softly.

We sat thusly for a while, the waves growing higher upon us. My cock remained within her, slow to deflate. I could feel her muscles continuing to spasm, gripping and releasing me.

"You alright?" I asked holding her tightly.

"We can't go back." Carina said quietly.

"Maybe not." I agreed. "But we can move forward."

"Forward." Carina repeated, wiping at a tear with a nod. "We can move forward." She echoed the sentiment, holding me tightly in turn.

She finally looked up at me, deep into my eyes. "I know what we did is very wrong. Everything that has happened since we got here is so very wrong. I know I should feel shame, regret, embarrassment, something. But I feel-" She trailed off.

"What?" I asked, knowing my cock was on the verge of slipping out of her.

"Liberated." Mom said, trying to find the word to describe what she was feeling. "As if all my restraints, everything that tied me down is gone. Reborn."

She leaned up, rising slightly from my lap, her lips finding mine and we shared another intimate kiss.

"Do you think differently of me now?" Carina asked finally, settling back into my lap..

"Yes." I replied honestly.

The admission troubled her and she pulled back to study me.

"Before we came here, you were just my mom." I said, hurrying to explain. "I never really saw you as a woman. I admit I had these fantasies about you, but I didn't really think of you as a woman, like other women out there, with your own life, and needs, like a Non Player Character in a computer game. These past few days have been one surprise after another. That night in the hot tub, I think I saw you as a woman for the first time. Then the game last night only added to it, seeing you laugh and have a great time, even as our clothes and inhibitions were taken from us turn by turn. And now, I see you completely as more than the woman who gave birth to me and raised me. I see you as a woman that I love, and care about deeply. Having sex with you is a bonus if you ask me. Doesn't make me love you any less, I love you even more."

12