Ian's Adventure Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom nodded, her mood having improved greatly. She wiggled in my lap, but I was done, and my cock pretty sensitive. "So you don't think ill of me?"

"Fuck no." I said. "I think being with you is fantastic. So what if we're mother and son? Like you said, let them think whatever they want."

Carina frowned. "I will not get in the way of your happiness though."

"What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.

"Don't love me like I'm a wife or girlfriend. You are first and foremost my son. You need to find a woman of your own, and give me grandchildren." She said, looking me in the eye. "I won't be jealous of any woman you bring home, date, or even marry. I can't be jealous. Just think of me as your mother, and a booty call at times."

"Carina-" I started to protest as a surge of water higher than others flowed around us.

"Please!" Carina insisted. "We can never be more than this."

"You could have my children." I offered.

"No! Don't ever think that way! You must promise me. Please, I beg you!" The desperation in her eyes was palpable. She was absolutely serious about this.

"I promise." I said reluctantly.

Carina nodded. "So long as we are here, I am Carina. Once we get back home, I'll be your mother again, is that clear?"

"Well-" I started to speak.

"Except when I'm not." Carina smiled, taking my face into her hands and pulled me for a kiss again. Our tongues wrestled, and when we finally parted Carina rolled her hips in my lap again, as if she were riding my cock once more.

"You done?" She asked in a disappointed tone, casting a glance downward.

"Oh yeah." I said. "It'll take some time to recharge after that."

Carina giggled and rose, and I immediately missed how her body felt against mine.

It surprised me to learn how easily we both adopted to this new chapter between us. It was never a discussion if we should make love again, or even feel guilt, only that we accept boundaries.

Reveling in this new aspect of our lives, we made half hearted search for new shells.

I was too busy watching Carina to find any good shells. She appeared so at ease, without a worry in the world. She was truly reborn.

"Did you have any idea something like this would happen?" I asked as Carina admired a rather pretty shell she just picked up from the surf.

Carina eyes glittered with an impish smile, making her sexy as hell. She glanced at me, eyed the new shell critically, like a jeweler inspecting a diamond. "Well, I had my hopes." She dropped the shell back into the ebbing water at her ankles.

"What do you mean? You were planning on this?" I asked, bewildered.

"Sort of." She admitted. "I can't believe I'm telling you this. There were two events that sealed it for me. You remember that day you came back from a run, and thought I was out?"

I nodded. How could I forget? During that run, some idiot purposely drove through a puddle of muddy water from a construction site, absolutely soaking me in oily mud.

Rather than track mud through the apartment, I stripped naked at the door, still jamming out to my headphones. Since mom was out with her friends, and I didn't see her car in the parking lot, I didn't give it much thought as I walked naked into the kitchen to get something to drink and did a rather crude dance at the good part of the song I was rocking out to. It was only when I heard laughter over the sound of my headphones that I spun and opened my eyes.

Mom was home with her friends!

The living room had a clear view of the kitchen, and everyone saw me.

How embarrassing!

It was the highlight of their day though.

Carina kept her gaze to the water, looking for another shell. "My friends still tease me about that day, but I think they are jealous that I have such a hot son. Oh the things they say!" Carina shook her head. "The sight of seeing you dancing naked is not something they will soon forget."

"Jeez, thanks." I muttered. "And the second?"

"The day I thought I sprained my ankle and you offered to massage my foot. Remember that?"

I did. The memory still made for good jerking off material.

She blushed, considered her words. "I don't know why, or how it was even possible, but that massage, as brief as it was, nearly brought me to orgasm. By the time I realized what was happening, I couldn't move, and I prayed you couldn't see what was happening."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Carina asked.

Haltingly, I had to explain how the massage had turned me on too that day, and it was the reason I never offered to massage her feet again.

"Since that day, I found myself thinking of you in ways no mother should ever think of their son." Carina smiled. "The things I would think! It became so frustrating. You were so close and yet forbidden. It was driving me insane."

Carina fell silent for a moment, lost in thought. "It was Holly that saw how I felt."

"Holly? Your photographer friend?" I asked.

Carina nodded. "One night over wine, I confessed my feelings about you. I thought I shocked her, instead she smiled, and then she showed me her secret portfolio, the one she keeps in the safe. Portraits of her son Hunter and his wife. Nude photos. But much more than that. Photos of herself and Hunter together. The three of them. Very pornographic, if I'm honest. I was embarrassed, but I couldn't look away. She's a really good photographer."

She took a breath and slowly exhaled, rising to look at the distant horizon.

Hunter and Holly?

Holy fuck did that explain a lot.

"Holly confessed she starting sleeping with her son when he turned twenty." Carina said softly, barely audible over the drone of the ocean. "Even after Hunter got married, they continued to make love and included his wife in their photo sessions."

"Wow." I said not knowing what I should or could say.

"Holly asked if there would ever be any chance of you and I posing for her." Carina shook her head. "I told her that we didn't have that kind of relationship, and she asked why not?"

"It wasn't her question that startled me so much as the way she said it, as if it was a most normal thing for people to do. It- it was something I couldn't bring myself to do. Fantasize about, sure, but to actually-" She shrugged seemingly embarrassed.

"Then what changed?" I asked.

"That night in the hot tub. When I saw you and Yvonne were naked, I couldn't say no. I had to join you, to see your naked body again! I was so afraid you would find me unattractive. Then- well, I got tipsy, slipped and you caught me."

Carina grinned, picked up another shell, gave it a cursory look before tossing it aside.

"I felt your-" She struggled with the word, blushed slightly. "Your cock pressing hard against me. All I could think about was what would happen if you didn't let me go."

"I didn't want to let go." I admitted. "I think I was waiting to see what you would do."

"Reason caught up with me. The sin I had only fantasized about was right there, and it was big." Carina said sheepishly. "Maybe I wasn't ready yet. I don't know. Maybe I was too worried what would happen after. So I ran."

We walked in silence again, waves advancing up the beach ever further. We were headed now for the house. I don't know far we had walked the beach, but it was like we were the only two people in the world.

"Tell me the truth. Did massaging my feet that nigh in the hot tub turn you on as much as I thought?" Carina asked.

"Yes and no." I nodded. "But truthfully, that night in the hot tub, Yvonne was rubbing my cock with her foot at the same time I was rubbing your foot."

Carina laughed. "Oh! So that's what she was doing! Such a tease! She made up for it though, didn't she?"

I felt my face redden. "You were awake that morning?"

Carina laughed, which brightened the day even more. She held my hand tightly. "I was awake the moment you knocked on the door. Hard to sleep with the bed bouncing like that. The hangover didn't help. You were bouncing so hard, I thought I would get sick! And you were pretty loud. It was so hard to pretend to be asleep, even harder to keep my eyes closed. I was so afraid you would realize I was awake!"

"Fuck." My face turned as red as it had ever been.

Carina grinned, glanced my way. "Then you fucked her in the car, didn't you? Don't deny it! I could see everything. Made me jealous. Since the hot tub, all I could think about was making love with you. And seeing you fuck Yvonne twice was an incredible turn on. Then last night, when you were about to go down on Lily, it both shocked and pleased me in a way I can't begin describe. Watching the two of you -- I don't know. I wanted to rip my shorts off right then and join you."

We fell silent for a moment.

"Last night, I was so horny. I went to get in bed with you, just to see what you would do. But you weren't there. Would you have rejected me knowing that I wanted to make love with you?" Carina asked.

"I don't know." I admitted. "Last night was fucking weird. I was pretty horny too. I think if we were alone, I probably wouldn't have rejected you. It's really hard to say."

"Question." Carina said. "Do we tell the others about this?"

"I'm pretty sure they figured it out already. I did leave my shorts in the sand." I said. "We're walking naked on the beach holding hands, won't take much a leap of imagination to put things together. How do you think they will take it?" I asked worriedly.

"Yvonne will be accepting." Carina said. "Lily- well, I think she will be a little slower. But given what happened last night, I think she will understand."

"Really?" I asked.

"Do you want to make love to her as well?" Carina asked.

What? I stopped walking.

"I'm serious. Do you want to have sex with Lily?" Carina asked, stepping in front of me, looking up into my eyes. "If so, I'm okay with it, but the same rules apply. She is not to be your wife or girlfriend. And no children!"

"How can you be so open and accepting about this?" I asked.

"I just fucked my son, had an awakening, and I've never been happier. Why should my daughter not have that same joy?" Carina said.

"What will Lily think that her own mom is trying to set her up with her brother?" I asked.

"I'm not." Carina said. "I strongly believe that you both find your own way. The same rules apply to her too. It's entirely her decision, whether she chooses to have sex with you, but I saw the way she was looking at you since we got here. I don't think it would take much to win her."

"Honestly, I'm not averse to the idea." I nodded. And I wasn't, not in the least. Mom giving her blessing, released long pent up frustration within me. "Something to think about."

"I think the game will be very interesting tonight." Carina laughed.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"We didn't finish the game." Carina grinned, giving my hand a squeeze. "Let's see what else we can learn about each other- oh! Hello!" She called out.

I looked up to see the same couple from earlier with their dog making their way back towards us. So focused on our conversation, I hadn't seen them approaching.

There wasn't much room from the rising surf to the dunes to pass each other without really interacting, be it a hand wave or casual greeting. And since Carina had already called out, we were stuck to greeting each other. I wondered what they thought of the naked couple whom they had seen having sex earlier in the calm surf now greeting them pleasantly while naked.

Fuck. I thought, not knowing if i should be embarrassed or not, but smiled all the same.

"Hi!" I called out sheepishly.

I was astonished they turned towards us, rather than pass us by.

-to be continued-

12