Ian's Mother-in-Law 05 +PICS

Story Info
Sarah stays home.
5.6k words
4.7
391.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you kenji for your assistance

More see author's bio page

***

Ian spread the plates on the table and called into the kitchen, "Mia, which drinking glasses should I use?"

"I got red wine from the cellar," her reply came back. "Oh, by the way, when is Tom in?"

"In half an hour, we agreed at seven."

Mia entered the living room with a large salad bowl, and placed it on the table. Wiping her nose with the back of her hand, and giggling, she said, "Strange, I'm supposed to be a nervous wreck when I think about what we have in mind today. But when I think about Tom, I stay calm."

She kissed Ian on the cheek. "He is as sweet and considerate with Sarah, as you are with me. I will be comfortable with him."

Ian, amused, asked, "Would you like to live with him, for a change?"

Mia gave him a nudge with her elbow. "What makes you think that? I want to be with you every day. Tom and Sarah are just our best friends, that we want to get a little closer to, every now and then."

"They are the same," Ian confirmed. "I was really surprised that Tom suggested that Sarah try us alone first."

Mia rested her forearms on Ian's shoulders to avoid spilling her wet hands on his clean shirt. "My god, Ian. It still seems unreal... us, with Sarah, in the plush bar."

She grinned. "Even if you think I'm over the moon, but since that evening, I've had the image of how you took Sarah."

"Well," Ian replied, shrugging, "then I'm just as hyper as you are." He confessed, "I can still see you sitting across from us, watching us, and petting yourself."

Mia looked at him through her bangs and said, "I guess it's become a habit. That's what I did today during the lunch break, when I was thinking about the evening." She chuckled, "Not what you think, and certainly not on the office chair."

She looked scrutinizingly at her husband. "Don't you get the jitters, imagining Tom and me?"

Ian put his hands on her cheeks, planted a kiss on her lips, and smiled crookedly. "Not really. I've been jerking off for the past few days, imagining you letting someone else take you."

Mia asked boldly, "And who did you see me with?"

"Of course, with Tom," Ian spluttered, "I don't know of anyone else."

Mia let out a whoop of joy.

And then thought, "I can't make sense of myself. In the plush bar, I almost fainted from jealousy when you fucked Sarah in front of me; but that made me so hot at the same time, I almost exploded."

Ian raised his eyebrows. "Not a bit jealous after all?"

"Where are you thinking?" Mia waved him off. "That was at the beginning, then I just wanted to see how you climaxed." She whispered in Ian's ear, "When we do it in the bedroom, we're too close to see everything, but in the plush bar, I got a full view of you."

Mia kissed the tip of his nose. "You're so cute when you lose control."

Ian leaned towards her and grinned. "Now you understand why I want to be there when Tom fucks you."

Giggling, Mia nudged him with her butt, turned around, and then disappeared into the kitchen.

After five minutes, Ian was in the doorway. "One more thing I wanted to ask. Sarah is staying at home tonight; doesn't she have any problems with Tom coming alone?"

"How could she," laughed Mia, "after all, a few days ago, she fucked her husband's friend."

Ian shook his head. "Of course... I'm stupid."

"But I'm sure she'll wait until Tom comes home. Surely, she wants to know everything down to the smallest detail. And tomorrow she will call my office."

Mia's eyes sparkled. "She's got it like us. She just thinks it's crazy that her husband is cheating on her with her best friend, while she's lying on the bed at home..."

"... and does it to herself?"

"Of course," Mia confirmed. "We women love to jerk off like you men, too."

Ian wanted to know. "You said you would think of something for today. Do you know what yet?"

"Maybe," Mia murmured mysteriously, "but we should let everything come to us. We don't want to force anything, maybe we'll just get to know each other today. We've got plenty of time, and Tom and Sarah will remain friends, either way."

She wiped her hands dry on the kitchen towel, put one on Ian's shoulder and kissed him. "Tom has been familiar to me for so long. I feel comfortable around him and I'm sure..."

Ian felt Mia's other hand seeking his half erection through the fabric of his pants.

His wife grinned. "...That we will have a nice evening together."

The doorbell rang. Ian was about to open the wine bottle, so Mia went to the door. Tom entered, greeted her with kisses, and waited until she had slipped out of her kitchen apron.

He eyed her from top to bottom. "You look great, as always, smartly dressed, like you just came from the office."

Mia laughed. "I hope you didn't expect to find me in a baggy tracksuit; you know I like nice clothes as much as your wife." She looked at her guest and giggled, "I knew you'd be dressed up for tonight." She rolled her eyes. "How would I have looked next to you in a tracksuit."

Ian joined in, hugged his buddy, greeted him with a pat on the shoulder, and welcomed him. He took the flowers from Tom's hand and explained, "I'm still busy in the kitchen with the wine, so I might as well put the flowers in a vase."

He disappeared with the bouquet, and Mia helped Tom out of his jacket. She noticed that he looked around questioningly.

Finally, he took a breath, "I may have talked to Ian, but I want to hear it from you, too. Does he really have no problems with our date?"

Mia put a hand on his shoulder and led him into the living room. "How could he? Sarah must have told you about the plush bar."

"Of course, she did," Tom sighed, "but... I'm just a little nervous."

"It doesn't matter," Mia placated him, "me too. For now, we've agreed to sit together and chat... we'll see."

She had Tom take a seat at the dining table, disappeared into the kitchen, and joined Ian in bringing the food into the living room.

***

The three of them sat at the table, toasted with their wine glasses, ate and chatted, as they were used to doing at earlier gatherings. However, they avoided bringing up the actual topic and only talked about things that they usually talked about. Mia was amazed at how well the actual conversation could be carried on behind the conversation, not with words, but with the eyes.

She watched the men nodding in approval, then Tom's uncertain look, which seemed to ask her if she was still serious about the evening. She let him know, with equally unassuming glances, that she was more than willing to do so, especially after the third glass of wine.

Ian's body language also revealed that he was becoming more and more comfortable in the threesome, even putting his hand on Tom's, from time to time, when they were telling each other something funny. When the actual behind-the-scenes conversation had progressed to the point where a warm familiarity had spread, Mia addressed Tom.

"What actually made you and Sarah decide to try it with someone else?"

Tom had actually relaxed enough to not hesitate a bit with his answer, "Sarah and I admitted to each other that we are still interested in other people. Neither of us wants to secretly cheat on the other, so we've been open about it."

"So did we," Ian replied. "We wondered what that would be like, a fling..."

Mia interjected, "...after which we can return home without a guilty conscience."

Ian looked into Mia's eyes and spoke to Tom, "I was queasy at first, when I talked to Mia about it. I thought such ideas were only in men's heads."

Mia laughed out, "Maybe better if you can't see inside women's heads."

Tom continued, "Then, we wondered if we could go to a club or something..."

"Such a turn-off," Ian waved it off, "we dismissed that idea right away. After all, we were thinking..."

Mia looked at Tom, and finished, "...that you and Sarah are our best friends. We have known you for a long time, we are familiar with each other. You think the same as us, you are considerate and open..."

Ian confirmed, "We feel really good with you guys, almost like we're family."

"Sarah and I think so too," Tom smiled, and toasted them both. "After your night at the Plush Bar, she's sure about that."

He grinned. "Today, she literally shooed me out of the apartment, telling me to leave already, or I would be late."

Mia began to clear the table and disappeared into the kitchen. Tom seized the opportunity and turned to Ian. "I was wondering... how should I put it, do you mind if there's another guy around?"

Ian laughed. "If it's you? I've often imagined Mia with someone else. Of course, I didn't tell her about it."

Tom looked around him. "I didn't tell Sarah either, but jerked off mightily every time thinking about." He smiled wryly. "I can tell you, when you were in the plush bar, I was lying on the bed, torn between jealousy, and imagining what you were doing. Man, I almost exploded with horniness."

Ian put his hand on Tom's arm. "You don't have to go on, I know the feeling." He considered, "It's rather rare for two buddies to confide in each other about what makes them hot."

Tom agreed. "And if you tell someone you're jerking off your mind while your wife is banging someone else, the best you'll get is laughter."

The two of them let their eyes wander around the tabletop, until they saw out of the corners of their eyes that the other was sitting on his chair with a mighty bulge in his pants.

Ian noticed that Tom had caught on, too, and said, "I think it's fine."

Tom also eyed Ian's tent in his pants and grinned. "You obviously feel the same way."

Ian nodded and was about to say something, when Mia came back, dimmed the lights in the living room and put on soft music. The men looked to her, wondering what she had in mind. Of course, what most women liked, she stepped up to her husband, extended her hand and asked him to dance. Tom remained seated and watched the two of them spin in circles, smiling conspiratorially as they rubbed their noses together.

After a while, Mia detached herself, stepped up to Tom and told him to stand up. They made their rounds, Tom gladly putting up with Ian's wife pressing her ample bosom against his torso again and again. Ian, who had been leaning-half-sitting on the furniture against the wall, regarded her sympathetically. Mia spotted the bulge in his pants and knew it was going to be a nice evening.

She interrupted the dance so that the men were standing next to each other. Beaming, she looked from one to the other, decided on Ian and pressed a kiss to his lips, then switched to Tom and kissed him, too. Taking a step back, she put her hands on their shoulders and said, "I just can't decide between you guys."

Again she kissed the men in turn, stepping back each time to examine them from top to bottom. She did it with such beguiling elegance that Ian gushed, "You are so beautiful today."

Tom, too, could hardly find words, "It's like you fell out of the sky."

Mia crept toward the men with a thieving smile. "I don't want to be an angel today, though." With these words, she began to open Tom's fly.

When she had also pulled down Ian's zipper, she reached into the openings and made her way inside without taking her eyes off them. When she found what she was looking for, her eyes flashed like those of a girl unwrapping a long-awaited Christmas present.

She rummaged around in the pants with relish, until she brought two magnificent cocks to light. That didn't seem to be enough for her, because she reached into the slits another time and was only satisfied when the men's balls were also emblazoned outside their pants.

Mia embraced both boners, gently feeling them out, as if she were checking fruit at the local produce market,

while her gaze switched back and forth between the objects of her desire, and the eyes of the men.

The two endured the caresses with blissful abandon until Ian joked, "Do you want to find out which one of us has the longer one?"

Mia chortled, "More importantly, how thick they are." She squeezed hard. "Oh, là, là...those two seem just right to me."

Tom put his hand on Mia's butt and pulled her to him. When her other buttock came within Ian's reach, he grabbed it, too. The men gathered up the hem of her skirt,

and Tom marveled, "You didn't wear anything underneath... all night?"

Mia felt the men's fingers venturing deeper and deeper into her butt crack and sighed, "Didn't feel the need today." She furrowed her brow. "Kind of unfair, you guys are still in full gear."

Mia opened their belt buckles with one hand each, she even managed to unbutton their pants with one hand. These slipped over their legs along with the shorts and plopped to the floor. The men stepped out of the pile of clothes with two steps, they only wore their shirts, between whose front halves their bulging erections stuck out.

When Mia's only concern was Tom's boner, Ian stepped up behind her, slipped his chin over her shoulder and watched, as she kneaded his mate's cock. Mia jerked up as she felt her husband's erection in her crotch. She squealed in pleasure, turned her head back and pouted.

"You fiend, what are you up to?"

Tom took the opportunity to put his hands on her top. He felt the soft curves of her breasts and murmured, "I've always admired your bust size."

Ian murmured in her ear, "I think your breasts have two admirers now." He brought his hands forward at Mia's sides and began to slide down her dress.

Tom stood in front of her and embraced her bust with both hands. Now he stood close enough to her that she could grab his cock to bring him closer to her.

Ian's hands stroked her forearms, as if to encourage her to continue stroking his mate. Finally, his fingers were over hers, feeling them caressing his friend's cock. Mia felt between her thighs how much Ian was aroused by the play. As she put her hands on Tom's cheeks and pulled him to her, she saw her husband close a hand around Tom's boner and begin to massage it.

When the next piece of music started, she turned her head back and grinned. "As nice as it is to feel you between my legs, today, I'm in the mood for someone else."

She pulled Tom to her again, sinking into a kiss with him, and at her side, felt Ian's arm moving faster and faster. Her husband massaged his friend while his hardness in her crotch almost lifted her off the ground. After a while, Mia disengaged with gentle relentlessness. Without a word, she slipped the shirts off both of their bodies.

The men wore only their socks and helped her out of the dress. Mia had dispensed with wearing a bra anyway, so she stood there in only thigh-high stockings and high heels. She grabbed Ian by the hand, escorted him to the stairs and stood him against the railing.

Tom had followed them the few steps and watched, as Mia opened the cabinet on the opposite wall and pulled out something long, some kind of Velcro.

She pushed Ian backwards against the railing, wrapped the strap around his chest, and stretched it under his armpits over the stair railing. From there, she pulled the ends down to the stair treads, tugging them forward under the floor-side flight of stairs. She wrapped the Velcro around his knees, passed it back through the bars again, where she placed the ends over each other and pressed them together.

Giggling, Mia checked the fit of the Velcro. Ian's torso and splayed thighs were fixed, as if she had nailed him to the cross. Only his arms were unbound and dangling downward, though he couldn't reach low enough to undo the Velcro. He didn't seem to intend to, because he smiled and looked at her questioningly. Mia made sure he was still breathing by kissing his lips, but she didn't say what she was up to.

12