Ian's Mother-in-Law 05 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had watched in amazement and quickly realized that she had no intention of quartering her husband, although his erection had suffered somewhat during this bondage action. Mia noticed it too, crouched down in front of Ian and grabbed his cock. She looked Ian in the eye and murmured, "Today I have other plans, and I don't want you to interfere."

His features contorted, as if he understood that he was in for the pleasure shock he had always longed for. Tom read from his eyes that he had the consent to tamper with his wife. He knelt on the floor behind Mia and grasped her hips. A mixture of admiration and lust came over him when he saw her shapely ass before his eyes.

Mia bent lower to suck her husband's glans into her mouth, her curved labia emerging from between her thighs, inviting Tom to take her on. As he sank his head into Mia's lap, he caught a glimpse of Ian, his mate staring down at him with widened eyes.

His face expressed agonized pleasure, as Tom dragged his tongue unbearably slowly through Mia's labia all the way up to her tailbone. She had closed her mouth around Ian's boner and was snorting like a mare who didn't want to wait any longer. Even louder than her, Ian gasped, peering spellbound over Mia's back, watching his wife being eaten from behind.

Mia noticed that Ian's initial rigidity of lust was loosening. Suddenly, he was hanging supplely in the ropes, as if all the hardness in his body had united in his cock, because she could hardly put her mouth over his glans anymore. She disengaged, stood in front of Ian and kissed him on the lips. His erection poked steel-hard against her belly.

He hissed, "Keep going."

His words released the last tension in her and all her feelings of affection and horniness gathered in her lower body. Although she could not see Tom behind her, she felt that he had also become quite soft. She understood that the last doors had swung open on the way to weightlessness. Mia turned ninety degrees away from Ian, bent over and supported herself with her hands on her knees.

Turning her head toward him, she whispered, "I need more of Tom's tongue."

"Oh..." Ian murmured.

Tom slid behind Mia, caressing her shapely buttocks with his hands, and was once again entranced by the sight of her wet, glistening labia. As Mia impatiently rocked her pelvis back and forth, he slid forward and dipped his tongue into the soft heat of his hostess.

Mia let out a liberated gasp, as her labia were stretched. Glancing again at her husband, he had one hand closed around his erection and was massaging it. As soon as their eyes met, he increased the speed and opened his mouth.

Mia's palms were sweaty and slid lower and lower on her knees until they slid down her lower legs and encircled her ankles. Ian had a view of her protruding mounds, between which his mate's tongue was incessantly invading.

He almost fainted with excitement as Mia nudged Tom, crawled over him upside down, sucked his cock into her mouth and cradled his balls with her hand... Tom's head between her thighs, eating her pussy like a starving man.

Suddenly, Mia let go of Tom and turned to Ian on all fours. She looked into his eyes, and groaned, "I want Tom to fuck me."

Ian could no longer speak in his fever, he only managed to nod. Half standing, half crouching behind Mia, Tom guided his glans to her pussy and played around with her labia.

The sight drove Ian crazy, he rubbed his cock wildly and gasped, "Fuck her."

Tom thrust his prick forward and heard a groan that sounded like a climax, but it was just Mia's cry of redemption, at finally being fucked by someone else.

She came towards him with her pelvis, turned her head back and hissed, "Fuck me, Tom."

Thank God he didn't feel the urge to explode right away; suddenly, he wasn't in a hurry anymore. Every time he penetrated Mia, he watched as his cock was engulfed by her labia.

His buddy had completely forgotten himself, breathing in short bursts, torturing his cock and watching his wife get fucked by his best friend. When Tom realized that they were sharing their horniness in threesomes, he was unstoppable.

As if in a race, they all started the final sprint, took a last breath at the same time and screamed their release into the room. Mia didn't understand that her vaginal muscles wouldn't stop cramping. She wrenched her eyes open and saw it spurting out of Ian's glans, all landing on her hair,

then she sank into a warm mist.

***

It was already dark when the three entered the nearby park and strode along the sycamore-lined walkway. Lanterns lent the grounds splashes of yellow light just bright enough to keep them from straying from the path.

Mia had hooked her arms with the men's. They strolled leisurely along the little street, nothing about the well-dressed trio indicating what they had been up to just twenty minutes earlier. Only their damp foreheads betrayed that they were still agitated.

Ian took a breath, "Fresh air is exactly what I need right now."

Tom also puffed out his breath, "I feel like I've been jogging for two hours."

"Oh, don't pretend," Mia said, rattling their arms, "I feel light as a feather floating in the air."

"As I've already noticed," Tom grinned, "you fell out of the sky, right into Ian's arms." He thought about how Mia had actually fallen into his arms today, and far more than that. He heaved a sigh of relief, "That before... I can't believe it."

Mia furrowed her brow. "Do you regret it?"

"How could I," Tom laughed, and to Ian, "That just blew my mind, you tied to the stairs. It reminded me of your meeting with Sarah in the plush bar when I was lying on the bed at home..."

Mia chortled, "...and jerked off?"

Mia whispered in his ear, "That makes two of us. I did it while watching Ian fuck your wife in the plush bar."

Tom glanced at the two of them. "Do you guys like that, too? Doing it to yourselves when others are watching? Sarah and I do it all the time." He laughed. "Recently I went for a walk in the woods with Sarah. There were too many passersby for us to dare to do more, so we hid under a fir tree and watched ourselves..."

Mia grinned. "Ian and I, we've practiced this a lot, we almost always come together."

Tom stopped, examined Mia from top to bottom and wanted to know. "Are you still not wearing anything underneath?"

"What do you think of me," Mia replied, with feigned indignation, "of course, I wear underwear, I'm a decent girl. After all, people might be lying on the lawn looking up my skirt." She giggled. "I wouldn't want anyone to think I was screwing around with you guys."

She leaned toward Tom and sank into a kiss with him.

Then she turned to her husband and kissed him for just as long.

As she breathlessly emerged, she murmured in his ear, "Today I'm so psyched; somehow, I haven't had enough of your friend yet."

Ian looked around and wanted to say something, but Mia calmed him down.

"Certainly not here, dessert is waiting at home."

Mia whispered something to Tom.

Ian did not understand and laughed, "What do you two have in mind? Surely not a fling behind my back?"

Mia turned to him, smothered his question with a kiss, and prompted them both, "Come on, the dessert will thaw, otherwise."

***

For the sake of simplicity, they ate the sorbet while standing in the kitchen. The soft jingling of the spoons seemed like the cozy end to an evening, but Mia was far from feeling like it.

She set aside her dessert bowl and invited the men in for a glass of champagne. She got a bottle from the refrigerator and left the kitchen in search of glasses.

When the men entered the living room, the lights were dim again, and Mia had put on some music. She handed them both a glass, and they toasted. None of the three said anything, they stood in front of each other in agreement, and drank their champagne in sips.

After the second glass, Mia grabbed Ian's hand and started dancing with him. Alternately, it was Tom's turn, and gradually, the men began to like it, because every time Mia changed partners, she relieved him of an article of clothing, and, of course, the dance partner had the counter right.

After a few changes, the men were completely naked, while Mia was at least still wearing her high heels. She danced alone into the kitchen, and soon a loud plopping noise revealed that fresh champagne was on its way. When Mia returned with the bottle, Tom regarded her appearance. The woman moved so confidently in her Eva costume, that he felt as if she were descending from a cloud.

Mia handed the men their glasses and filled them up, smiling as she surveyed their full-grown boners that jutted unabashedly into the living room. They all enjoyed standing in a triangle at some distance, sipping champagne and savoring each other's nakedness. They gave each other looks to understand how tingly they felt it to deliver their own nakedness to others' eyes, until they began to float in their feeling.

Mia was the first to find her way from heaven back to Earth, gently grabbing the men by their cocks and directing them to the storage unit against the wall. She winked at Tom to remind him of what she had whispered to him in the park. Next to the champagne bottle was an open jar. When Ian saw that it was Vaseline, Mia had already taken a swipe out and was lubricating his cock.

He gladly put up with it, and when she went to get supplies from the can, Tom was already next to her, stretching his erection out to her. Mia took just as long to stroke his cock to the base. Finally, she stood in front of them both, had her hands closed around their slippery boners and turned them into hard spanks.

After a while, she looked between the men to the furniture, she seemed to have something in mind. Mia grabbed Ian's hand, put it around his friend's cock and also guided Tom's finger to Ian's erection with the explanation.

"Go ahead, yourselves, I want to take a..."

She walked around them to the storage unit, got fresh Vaseline out of the jar, and when she turned around, she found with a leaping heart, that the men were taking as much care of each other's cock as she had before.

She stepped up behind them and murmured, "That turns me on so much when you do that."

And how they both realized that what they were doing was making Mia hot, because suddenly a finger drilled into each of their pole holes. Their boners shot up, inflated and threatened to burst.

Tom remembered Mia's words, which she had whispered in his ear in the park. He reached for the vaseline jar, dipped his finger into it, and seconds later, Mia was greased up too, as her butt hole was stretched.

She looked at him and hissed, "You piglet... yes..."

The expression on the faces of the three of them became more and more harried. Soon Mia had to lean against Ian's shoulder, as Tom's finger in her bottom made her squirm. When she felt she was about to take off, she disengaged, grabbed Ian's arm and told him to lie down.

As soon as he was on his back, she squatted on his pelvis, bent down to him and kissed him.

The tip of his cock instinctively found the entrance to her pleasure channel, and Mia let herself fall with a liberated groan.

She moved her pelvis in slow motion to extend the ritual into all eternity. As she took her mouth from Ian's lips to inhale, she saw Tom kneeling behind his head, his throbbing hard-on stretching out towards her. As soon as Mia opened her mouth, he approached, and she sucked his cock greedily into her mouth.

Ian gasped, as his mate's balls dangled over his face and his wife sucked his soul out of his boner. Mia got to feel his pleasure as well, as his cock stretched in her womb. In time, Mia saw only spots, she desperately needed air.

She released Tom's erection, gasped a few times with her eyes closed, and when she opened them again, she saw Tom's boner disappear between Ian's lips. It took her a second to realize that her husband was sucking his mate's cock.

She went completely out of her mind and groaned, "Ian... yeah, don't stop...this is.... my god..."

Tom also lost control, and after a short while, it was as if he was about to... but then he remembered the secret agreement with Mia. He pulled out, scrambled backwards and crouched wide-legged over Ian's thigh. Mia squealed, as his glans nudged her butthole.

Tom grabbed her sides to keep Ian from slipping out of her; only then, did he begin to apply gentle pressure. Mia's rosette opened and engulfed his cock so quickly that he toppled forward. He had to tap forward on his toes to keep from losing his balance. Finally, he stood securely and felt Mia's supple butt hole tightly enclosing his shaft.

Ian had overheard what was happening, he groaned, "Mia... Tom?... oh..."

The three of them searched for their rhythm. Tom looked down and could soon see that Ian's erection was driving in sync with his cock in Mia's lap. Mia was behaving like a predatory cat and screaming, "Fuck me guys... faster!"

The men below and behind her gave their utmost, until Mia dissolved in lust. She turned to the back and slurred her words, "Fuck me in the ass, Tom.... fuck me... oh Ian, I'm... Tom... yessss...!"

The stammering, panting, and sweating of the three continued for almost another minute, until a confusion of screams and groans filled the living room, and the three finally collapsed like a ball of groundhogs.

***

Ian stood in the doorway and tapped Tom on the shoulder. "Give my regards to Sarah."

Tom smiled wanly, "I will, I'm sure she'll still be awake."

After a pause of embarrassment, he grabbed Ian by the shoulder and laughed. "Not that you'd think I'd turned gay overnight, but... how can I say, it didn't bother me at all."

Mia had overheard and cheered inwardly.

If the men had already become so close, they would also have the understanding for their wives, who had found each other in the same way. She hugged Tom and wished him a safe return home. When he had disappeared into the darkness of the night, Mia took Ian by the hand.

"That was just crazy today... I'm still so exhilarated. Come on, let's clean up tomorrow, I want to take you to the bedroom. Now."

***

Thank you kenji for your assistance

More see author's bio page

12