All Comments on 'Ian's New Job'

by SatinSlip

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
best story in a while

Made me cum several times, suuuuuper hot. Add some foot fetish! Love the beta couple put in their places

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written, erotic and exciting story. I have a low testosterone level; a small penis (3+1/2" erect); just one, very small, testicle; erectile dysfunction; and, probably not surprisingly, I am a beta male; a sissy; a wimp and a cuckold. I could relate to Ian in many ways and can fully understand the pleasure the he got from his humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Please continue this wonderful story. I'd love to see a few piercings and tattoos for poor Ian, as well as some other physical changes. Hormones and breast implants of course, but I think he should lose his balls too, but not his little peanut bump.

pantyhosem34pantyhosem34over 5 years ago

Cant wait till Sunday cums !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pam luvs heels

Very good. Wonder what Grant will do now. Perhaps totally feminize Ian (complete with castration & E Cup implants). Maybe even sell Ian to the dark Middle Easterner for subsequent transit to a friend in the Middle East for inclusion in a harem - allowing Grant to have Wendy all for himself.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
fun to read alho i doubt it would happen

this is really fun to read, but it could use more seduction into the main event.

fanmorefanmoreover 4 years ago
The biggest sex organ is the brain

I find this story one of the best works of erotic fiction I have ever read. One can only imagine what extreme emotions were in his mind in the section where Ian is sent to the dog hut.

Claudia69Claudia69over 2 years ago

Good story!! Lots of spanking and CUM eating...Makes me horny and I really want a cock to suck...

nancy_gurl11nancy_gurl11about 1 year ago

Ian sounds like a pretty little sissy. I would be him and wear the heels and headband while Grant fucked my wife.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

Nonsense. They go to the police and Grant and his accomplices go to prison for a very long time. The lawsuit against him and his company will make them both rich! So what's the point of the fairy tale?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatinSlip@SatinSlip
Sorry I haven’t posted much this year. I have been busy with work and doing some commissions. Leaving me little time to write or edit stories for Lit. Thanks for all the great feedback, and encouragement. -Satinslip 8/20/19 Married and encouraged to express myself through e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES