Ian's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sissy's little prick grew hard with the degrading act. Grant moaned above him as Ian thoroughly cleaned the man's scrotum with his tongue. Rolling the balls around in his mouth and gently sucking on them.

Ian licked his way up Grant's thick shaft again. Gripping the base of it with one hand he sucked the head into his mouth, tickling it with his tongue. Squeezing the shaft as Grant ran his fingers through the sissy's hair.

"Mmm, your a good little cock sucker. Aren't you, peanut?"

Ian just moaned as he took more and more of his bosses dick into his mouth, all the way to the back of his throat till he started to gag. Pulling it all the way out he gave the tip kisses as he pumped the thick shaft with his fist.

Ian swallowed the cock again, all the way back. This time holding it a bit longer. His eyes watered as he gagged. Finally pulling it back out.

Ian ran his tongue from balls to tip. Planting more kisses on his boss's dick head, while he pumped him with his sissy fingers.

He could feel that strange lust inside him. The one he got when he put on his stockings. Ian wasn't gay...but...he needed this. Needed to please this man. To worship his cock.

On his knees, Ian rolled his hips. As if he was fucking the air. Wishing for his own relief.

Sucking the cock back in his mouth, Ian sucked hard while vigorously pumping the shaft. With his other hand he lightly squeezed the bigger man's balls.

He could feel when Grant's balls began to pump. The cock in his mouth twitched as it shot bitter cum at the back of Ian's throat.

Stream after stream filled his mouth as the twink desperately swallowed the disgusting warm slime.

Ian coughed sperm as he pulled his mouth away from the big dick.

"Make sure not to leave a mess, sissy."

After swallowing, Ian leaned forward to lap up any cum he missed. Kissing the tip of the softening dick as he tucked it away.

Standing back up Ian asked, "May I go home now, sir?"

Grant simply waved him away.

That night when they went to make love Wendy was surprised at Ian's lack of hair. He explained that it was supposed to be a sexy surprise.

The beautiful woman knew something was troubling her husband and thought this might be part of him trying to deal with it. He had been having a hard time getting erect. Probably from the stress of losing his job. They hadn't even tried to make love since last weekend.

Wendy had an orgasm from Ian going down on her. When it was time to fuck, though he couldn't get hard again.

"It's ok." She assured him. Heartbroken at the sad look on his face. "Is...is there anything I can do?"

"I...I don't...could you spank me?" Ian requested. His cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

Wendy took him over her lap and gave him some light taps on his cute ass. Nothing like Grant's cruel beatings. "Uh...naughty. You are very naughty." She said.

His little prick got hard anyway. Humiliated by his wife treating him like a petulant schoolgirl.

As he lay there getting spanked, Ian felt like he wasn't a man even in his beloved's eyes.

Ian felt wonderful thrusting into his wife, though. Laying between her spread thighs. The couple moaned together as they made love.

His orgasm came quickly as he thought about how humiliating it was that he couldn't just get hard for his wife. Ian knew that it was because he was a beta. He knew betas didn't deserve to fuck such beautiful women.

Wendy was definitely a beautiful woman. Long brown hair. Kind round face with a cute nose. Amazing breasts, and a sweet body with curves.

Ian's little beta prick had no business being stuck in a woman like that.

Ian found that when he thought of his wife there was no problem getting hard. It was just when it came time to preform. His sissy penis knew it shouldn't be allowed.

The customer returned on Monday. The older, swarthy man. He obviously disapproved of Ian.

The sissy wore a green one-piece thong. It was lacy and hugged his body. He had matching stockings and the strappy, black high heels.

He curtsied for the man and got him coffee.

An hour later the man stepped back out of Grant's office, and walked to Ian's desk.

"Mr. Grant says you are no man. "

Nervous, humiliated, and not sure how to answer Ian admitted, "Would a man allow himself to be dressed like this?"

"No!" Was the man's stern reply. "You will service me, then." It was a command, not a question.

Ian didn't even protest as he followed the man over to the couch. Passively accepting his place, on his knees between the man's legs. Ian took out the hairy gentlemen's cock.

Still limp, he slurped the man noodle into his mouth. Sucking and licking till it grew hard. The taste of pre-cum a strong reminder of what was about to happen.

Ian's sissy head bobbed up and down on the strange man's hard dick. The tip tickled the back of his throat. He slid his hand in the man's boxers. Cupping a pair of sweaty, hairy balls. Massaging them with his dainty fingers.

Soon the man roughly grabbed Ian by the hair and, with a few forceful thrusts, shot Ian's mouth full of his disgusting jizz.

Ian swallowed it all, and licked the man's dick clean.

Ian wiped tears of shame from his eyes. "Anything else sir?"

"No! And you are no man."

"No sir." The sissy whispered, mostly to himself. Still on his knees as the man swiftly walked out the door.

Ian could smell the man's ball sweat on his fingers the rest of the day. No matter how often her tried to suck them clean.

Ian spent the week sucking Grant's dick in the morning and the swarthy man in the afternoon. If he showed up.

Wednesday Ian was wearing a short, taffeta, fairy skirt. Pink lace thong. Black garter with matching stockings. A pink A-cup bra that he couldn't stop tugging at. And strap on fairy wings.

He practically felt like he was fluttering through the door when he was called into Grant's office.

Grant was standing in front of his big desk. The sissy's prick twitched. A frightened shiver passed through him.

"Bend over the desk cream-puff." Grant ordered.

"Did...did I do something wrong?" Ian hadn't been spanked all week.

"Don't talk back, sissy."

Ian obediently bent over. Elbows on the hard dark wood. His skirt was so short that his bare ass and panty covered crotch were revealed. Vulnerable.

Grant rubbed the sissy's little cock, then flicked his balls through the lace. Then he grabbed the waistband of the submissive man's pink panties. Ian's eyes went wide, as they were yanked down his round ass. Falling to the floor.

"Mmm, not perfect." Grant said, giving the sissy ass a swat. "Still it's tight and sweet." The big man gave the ass another playful spank, as he pulled out his cock.

Grant pulled a tube of lube from his desk. Wiping it on his big dick he said, "Time for your next lesson, you sissy cunt."

Ian whined when he felt Grant's fingers separate his ass cheeks. He shivered as a big finger rubbed at his tight anal flower. Lubing it. Circling the virgin hole. His whole world seemed to spin with the motion.

Ian hissed as the finger pressed inside him to the first knuckle. Painful and intrusive. Then it was gone.

Grant leaned into the sissy. Grabbing his hair and yanking his head painfully up. His big, lubed dick rubbed against Ian's round ass.

"Time to truly make you my little bitch." Grant hissed into his ear.

Then with no more fanfare he took the last of Ian's manhood. Spreading apart the wimp's asscheeks and pressing the tip of his cock to the sissy's clenched pucker.

Ian squealed as the cruel dick pierced him. Like it was drilling into his soul. His ass spread open in a burst of pain. Sissy tears pit-patted onto the wooden desk.

Grant grunted in pleasure as his big dick painfully jackhammered into the tight pansy ass.

Through clenched teeth Ian begged "N...god no! Please! Uuunh!"

As the man's big cock hammered him, Ian's own penis got hard as well. It slapped up and down into his sissy tummy, as Grant fucked him from behind.

Ian was reduced to painful grunting. His body tingling all over. He couldn't help pressing back into the man violating him. Helping the Alpha painfully ram home. He could feel Grant's balls slapping against his thighs he was so deep.

With a smile Grant triumphantly fucked the sissy secretary. Now seemingly a willing participant in his own anal violation.

Soon Ian was coming all over the front of his boss's desk. His sissy cum drizzling down the front.

Grant had his own orgasm soon after. Filling the twink ass up with his masculine cum.

Pulling out he spun Ian around, pushing the twink to his knees. Grant made him clean off his slimy cock. Ian slurped and licked Grant's dick clean. His face grimaced at the foul taste.

"Now clean up the mess you made."

Panties still around his ankles, Ian crawled around and licked his own weak cum from the front of the desk.

"You must understand by now you aren't really a man. You are a beta, a wimp, a sissy. You are basically less than a woman. You were just made to serve real men, Alphas like me." Grant lectured to him from above.

Ian moaned while he licked up the jizz. Moaned because he knew it was the truth. Had always known. That was the inner wall that crumbled at his first blow job. The wall betas build to try to pretend they are men, when it's obvious they are not.

Thursday Ian wore a sheer grey gown. It covered him from neck to ankle. With a lace bosom and a slit up one side. Underneath his black thong and matching garter and stockings could be clearly seen.

He had started the day with Grant's dick in his mouth. Then he was called back to see Amy.

The fat woman was already nude. Thighs spread, one hand already fingering her hairy cootch. A big grin on her face.

"Give mama's cunt a good lick, bitch." She ordered.

His shoulders slumped as Ian got to his knees. Pressing his face between her meaty thighs.

Her crotch smelled of vinegar and sweat. It was moist and hairy.

As he licked. The fat woman moaned loudly above him. Grabbing his hair painfully.

"Yes! Yes! That's it! Lick mama! Lick that cunt!" The ugly woman had a strong orgasm. Rubbing her wet pussy all over his face.

"Ha! Fucking, bitch." She shoved him away, and turned to the porn on her computer.

His head low, the submissive man walked back to his secretary's desk.

Ian frowned later, when the delivery man came in.

The young man grinned, and motioned Ian over. He forced the sissy over his desk. He lifted Ian's gown and pulled his panties down. The handsome man spit on his hand, wiping it on the hard dick he pulled out. The Alpha forcefully rammed it up Ian's pansy ass.

Ian grunted at the pain and intrusion. Every day his grunts sounded less like a man.

The Alpha reached around and gripped Ian's hard little dick. Grunting with his effort the man quickly pumped the sissy's cock as well. "We had beta-fluffer like you back in my fraternity." The young man explained. "I know how you need to be treated."

Ian cums first with the man stroking him. It actually felt nice. More than just a release.

Then the Alpha blows his manly load in the girly ass. Cum drizzling down Ian's thighs as the man pulled out.

"Mmm, good. See you next Thursday." The delivery man said, zipping up and stepping out.

Ian hated the way his tummy fluttered with excitement at the man's words.

Even with no one there the obedient twink licked his little cummies off the floor.

Friday, after lunch Grant called Ian into his office.

The sissy looked cute in his pink ruffled panties. Pink stockings with the little blue bows. Matching blue high heels. And the pink cutoff nighty.

Grant sat on the couch with Ian across his lap. The Alpha Male lazily spanked the sissy's ass as he spoke.

"Let me tell you a story cream-puff.

See there was a group of about seven guys in college. We had been friends for years. Almost like brothers.

Then along comes a hot piece of ass, lets call her...I don't know Wendy.

See she dates one of the guys, but really all the boys wanted a piece of that fine ass. You know what I mean?"

SMACK! Grant punctuated his question with a particularly hard spank.

"Anyway she dates a guy called Franklin, but that eventually goes south. Now see the other guys, they turn their back on Franklin. Cause they all want a shot at Wendy.

Eventually they each try and she shoots them all down. Even me." WHAP! "That's fine though. We all stayed friends. But the boys never stopped lusting after her."

The spanking was interrupted by a knock at the office door.

"Excellent." Grant said excitedly. He pushed the wimp off his lap and crossed the room. Ian stood up nervously by the couch.

When Grant got to the door, he opened it with a grin. Letting Wendy step in.

"What is wrong with Ian. You weren't clear..." The beautiful brunette came to a halt when she saw her husband standing in sexy lingerie. Her eyes went wide with shock. A dark premonition shivered through her body. Something was really wrong.

This had to be a prank. Please let it be a prank. She thought desperately.

"What? What's going on? Ian?"

"Wendy, I..."

"Hush Ian." Grant interrupted the wimp. He turned to the beautiful woman. "Your husband came to me looking for a position and I gave him one. The one he was born for. Ian is the office bitch." The Alpha said with a smirk. "This is the sissy you married, I just taught him his proper place."

Wendy shook her pretty head. Not wanting to be part of this. "N...no. No he'd never agree to this. You...you forced him." The beautiful wife insisted.

"Sure, the sissy took a little coaxing. Once I showed him what he truly was, though. Hot damn he became a good little cocksucker." Grant taunted.

"Don't call him that. Lets go Ian." She took a few steps toward her husband. She could see the hope in his eyes. A small spark of courage returning to the man she loved.

"Not if he wants to keep his job."

"We...we don't need it." Wendy insisted, unconvincingly.

"Yes, you do. Slut."

"No! We are..." WHACK! Grant shut her up with a slap to her beautiful face.

What little hope and courage there was faded from Ian, as the red handprint faded from his wife's pale cheek.

"Bend over the desk, whore."

Before this moment Wendy would have said that she was a strong, independent woman.

After the slap she felt obedient and humiliated. She wanted to run from the room crying, while her tingling body wanted to submit. To willingly give up all its secrets.

For a moment Wendy looked to her husband for support, hoping he could rescue her. All the sissy could do was look uncomfortably at his feet.

Submissively she walked to the desk. The men watched her bend over just enough to put her palms on the top.

Grant walked up behind her. Ian could see a look of disgust on her face as he slowly ran his hands up her sides.

The Alpha reached around her front. Wendy clenched her eyes shut. Trying to imagine herself anywhere else, as his hands wrapped around her chest.

The office filled with a ripping sound. Wendy gasped in shock. In one quick move Grant tore the front of her suit open, blouse and all.

She could feel his strong fingers reach around the cups of her bra. The first touch on her tits other than her husband in years.

Grant yanked her bra down, and Wendy's large, magnificent breasts flopped out. She moaned a little as he roughly grabbed her wonderful orbs. "Do you know how long I have waited to play with these?" Grant asked, squeezing and jiggling her tits.

Wendy squeaked as his fingers tweaked, then pinched, then pulled her sensitive nipples. Each act sending thrilling shocks through her voluptuous body. Aimed straight at her, now throbbing, pussy.

Ian knew her breasts were super sensitive. He figured she might actually orgasm from the way her face was flushed. If Grant kept playing with them.

Ian wanted to look away. The sissy wanted to pretend he wasn't so impotent. That his wife wasn't being molested in front of him.

But he couldn't. Ian watched the Alpha male took what was rightfully his. As a lowly beta, Ian didn't deserve any woman, much less one so beautiful.

Grant gave both tits a light slap. Then pushed on Wendy's back. Forcing her lower so that her elbows were resting on the desk.

Grant grabbed the hem of her skirt and slowly slid it up. Wendy, body trembling, let out a little moan. Mixed with excitement, humiliation, and shame.

Slowly her white cotton panties were revealed. Covering a sweet round ass.

With a frown, Grant swatted the woman's ass twice. The sound causing Ian to jump and his little dick to twitch with excitement at his wife's abuse. "You should be ashamed that your sissy husband wears sexier underwear than you." The handsome boss chided.

He grabbed her panties and roughly yanked them down. Wendy's body shivering.

Finally her sweet bare ass was fully revealed. Unable to hold back any longer, grant quickly pulls out his hard dick.

He had planned to make her beg, but this was good enough.

He grabbed her ass and spread her pussylips open with his thumbs. Grinning at how wet she was. Then he shoved his rock hard dick into another man's wife. The long sought after cunt of his friend, Wendy.

Her moans matched his as he sank all the way to his balls. Her eyes went wide at the unaccustomed intrusion. His dick touched places inside her that Ian could never hope to reach with his sad, nothing, bump.

"Aah, so good!" Grant gloated. "I've waited a long time to put you in your place bitch." Wendy's pussy clenched his dick tight as he grabbed her long brown hair, forcing her head up.

Tears filled her eyes even as her body responded. She was willingly violating her wedding vows. Right in front of her loving husband.

Grant swatted her ass as he drove his fuck rod into her again and again. "Not too good for me now are you whore?" Wendy grunted from the rough fucking.

Grant reached up and slapped the side of her face from behind. "Are you!"

"Uh! No."

He slapped her beautiful face again. "No what!?"

"N...no, sir?"

"Ha that's right you slut." Grant slapped the whore's face a third time.

Wendy's big tits slapped together in time with the Alpha's deep thrusts. With his balls hitting her pussy, she could feel her orgasm building. As she looked over and saw her emasculated, weak husband she tried to hold back. The reality of what Grant had done to them pushed her over.

"Ah! Aaah! Aaaaaa!" Wendy's orgasm was stronger than any she ever had with Ian.

"Would you look at that you cuck. Seems like she likes a real man's dick." Grant smirked at the sissy.

Ian's cock was hard. His body responding to a real man properly servicing his wife. His hand kept sliding toward his panties. He had to make an effort not to jackoff to his lovely wife's plight.

Soon Grant was pumping Wendy's eager twat with his strong Alpha seed. "Aah. That was as good as I imagined whore."

The Alpha slapped her ass as he pulled out. Grant's softening dick was covered in glistening fuck slime. Ian hurried over obediently to lick it clean. Tasting both his boss and his wife's hot juices.

When Wendy tried to stand Grant held her down. He slapped her ass and said, "Not yet bitch."

When the Alpha's dick was clean, Grant grabbed Ian painfully by the hair. Forcing the sissy's face into his wife's sloppy cootch.

Grant sneered down at the pathetic wretch as Ian obediently licked out the disgusting cream pie. Wendy moaned with pleasure as her sissy husband's tongue licked her sensitive netherlips. She gasped as she came again. This time in her husband's face. As her body trembled violently. Her round ass jiggling. Her upper body collapsed on the desk.