Ian's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Grant allowed the couple to stand up.

"Ha look at you two stupid sluts." He grinned.

Wendy stood with her big tits still hanging out of her torn suit, skirt indecently tucked up. Some of Grants cum drizzled down her inner thigh. Her body still trembled to orgasmic aftershocks.

Ian stood in his pink lingerie and stockings, cum smeared on his sissy face. His dick was hard in his panties. He couldn't bear to meet anyone's eyes in his shame at how turned on he was.

"Who owns you, bitches?" Grant asked with a sneer.

"You do sir." Ian replied immediately, hanging his head down.

Wendy glanced at her sissy husband. She wanted him to stand up for himself. Or maybe she would. Maybe slap that smug grin off Grant's face. But as Her pussy trembled to an aftershock, and she felt more of the Alpha's cum leak out of her she found herself saying, "You own us sir." And also dropped her head in shame.

Grant grinned cruelly at his dirty toys. "You can both take the rest of the day off. But you can't fix yourselves up till you are home."

He yanked Wendy's skirt off. She gasped as he gave her nipples one last pinch. Sending an excited shiver through her.

The degraded couple silently got in Wendy's car. They drove home. Cum still leaked out of her twat, onto the car seat.

At a stoplight a car full of college boys pointed and laughed at the couple. Wendy with her tits hanging out, Ian in pink lingerie.

Two boys hopped out. One reached in and pinched the beautiful woman's nipples.

"Shit yeah!" He cried as she gripped the steering wheel. Staring forward. Wishing for the light to change. the boy eagerly groping her.

The other boy ran around and dumped a half full shake on the sissy's head and down his front. Laughing the college student tossed the sticky cup in Ian's lap.

Both boys stepped back as the couple sped off to the green light.

Finally home the couple silently showered together.

"Do...did you like that. Like what Grant has done to you?" Wendy asked when they got out of the shower.

Ian sat heavily on their bed with a sigh.

"Like it? No." He answered after thinking.

"You...you could get another job. We don't need the money." She told him. Both knowing that for the lie it was. "Not that badly anyway. We will make due."

"It's not just that." Ian admitted. "I hate this, but he broke the walls inside me. I'm a beta male now. And other Alphas can sense it. If a man came up and took you there is nothing I would do. And I hate that." He broke you too. I could see it." The sissy took his wife's hand as she sat next to him. "Even now part of you wants to go to him. To let him abuse you."

"Well, no more hiding anything from me. We will go through this together. After all I couldn't stand up to him either." Wendy assured him. "And I know I will be wearing sexier underwear from now on." She said with a blush. "Make love to me. Let's push that terrible man from our minds." She asked. Her hand slipping to his crotch.

Both their shoulders slumped when nothing happened. Her fingers failed to get him hard.

"Hold on." Ian hopped up and moved to her underwear drawer. Wendy watched, curious and a little appalled as her husband pulled on a pair of her stockings.

Plain white, with a little lace. His dick was fully erect before he finished.

"Grant broke me, Wendy." He admitted sadly.

"Come here, love." She ordered.

Wendy pushed him down on the bed. Leaning in to his crotch. She rarely went down on him during sex. She considered it degrading.

Now she slurped up his tiny prick and sucked.

Ian moaned his pleasure as his wife blew him. Then he returned the favor. Pulling her thighs close and licking her pussy while his cock was in her mouth.

He could still taste Grant's jizz inside her. A taste he knew well, by then.

After they made love they fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning they both put on one of her nighties. Almost as a joke. Except they found she had no problem getting her husband aroused while he wore the lingerie.

Saturday was spent in play and pleasure. It almost felt like they were discovering their love for one another all over again.

Then came Sunday...

'COME OVER. AND BRING YOUR WHORE WIFE' was the text grant sent in the morning.

Husband and wife looked at each other in dread as they read it.