IaW Ch. 08: Blast from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, video-Gin was sipping beers as both the guys held phone-cams in their outside hand and reached the inside hand under the water. The groping had begun.

It was just so fucking natural. The conversation, the playful grabbing under the water line, gradually turning into boob cupping and nipple massaging... After another minute, hands started reaching deeper.

By now, Ginny tilted her head back and when the camera pointed down, I could just barely make out her thighs spread under water. Harry and Ben alternated their hands at her chest or between her thighs -- and by now, the conversation had slowed to a trickle.

All the action was underwater, so it was all just intimated. No explicit view of the boys finger fucking her. Gin just closed her eyes and focused on her breathing as two pairs of hands roamed over her body.

I turned to couch-Ginny. "Looks like you were getting into it."

"I was nervous at first. I wished you could've been there to watch, but you're you and they're them... You mentioned guys might be a little shy if you were there, and you're right. The dudes probably would've been perfect gentlemen."

"Glad we put a stop to that."

Gin wrapped her arm around my neck and gave me a soft kiss. "Thank you. I'm glad we did, too."

Video-Gin's back arched, just a little, and her breath caught. She was coming.

"Wow. Yeah. So I see."

There was a guilty giggle after her tremors stopped and a pair of goofy chortles coming from the dude -- even as video-Ginny started tensing up again. Near dude was providing a chest massage this time, so far dude was providing some good finger.

Video-Gin brought her hands up, trying to save the beer as she curled up in the water, panting.

I gestured toward the TV. "You and two strangers... that's pretty hot. We knew their names but I still can't tell which is which. They're practically twins."

"They are! And... I couldn't either..." Couch-Gin gestured at the screen with a smirk on her face as video-Ginny stood and put the now-empty bottles on the pool deck. "Honestly, I kinda liked it that way."

The camera caught video-Gin in all her wet, naked, dancer-bod glory. Tight, smooth body and perky B-cups with water dripping. Shaved, but for a little dorito.

Near-Dude: "Oh, my God. You are... amazing!"

"Thank you!" both Gin's answered at the same time.

I turned to her. "You were just drinking it up, weren't you?"

"Oh, yes!"

"You get hit on a lot. Don't you ever get tired of all that attention?"

"Sure, when I'm hit on by the wrong flavor of jerk. That happens all the time. There's almost as many guys that just get stupid shy and all I'm doing is standing there."

"Okay, but when somebody actually knows how to connect?"

"Rarer than you think. And when it happens? Well, sometimes that's better than breathing." She pointed back at the screen. "The guys were funny, and they wanted me, and... It was time to reward them."

Video-Gin sat back down in the water, covered up again, but this time her hands were free. The guys shuffled a little, splashing a bit as they pulled their shorts down, and they sat back in the water, too. Don't know if I missed the invitation while we were talking or if it was just assumed at this point.

A moment later, video-Gin's shoulders were moving in rhythm. She was obviously stroking them under the water.

A surge punched through my dick and I was suddenly rock hard. My vision was closing around the TV screen and I couldn't really hear their words, just playful tones.

I didn't look at her, but I grabbed couch-Gin's hand and placed it firmly on my shorts.

She grabbed my package. "Oh, my future husband is enjoying this..."

I shrugged, unwilling to take my eyes off the screen. "Voyeur."

The underwater handjobs suddenly stopped and the guys climbed out of the water, their stiff dicks sticking out like flag poles. They didn't go far, just turning to sit on the dry edge of the jacuzzi.

Yeah, it was happening.

Video-Gin faced them and grabbed for both of them at the same time. Stroking the shaft of the guy taking this video, she lowered her head to the lap of the Far-Dude. Her face hovered over his shaft, hesitating a moment. Then a deep breath, and her lips parted and sank her mouth around his dick.

And there it was: Ginnifer had started her "Veronica Count." This was the kind of vision -- and moment -- that warranted a screen grab and a kinky caption.

The dude wasn't huge, so she was able to sink her lips right to the base. He groaned and even in the darkness, it looked like that empowered her. For a moment, she just sucked on it, massaging him with her throat. It was his turn to curl a little.

A few seconds later, she started slowly bobbing up and down the length of it. My fiancée, Ginnifer-cum-Veronica, was giving another guy head and she looked amazing doing it.

Couch-Ginny squeezed my shaft as she leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Is this what you pictured when you left us alone?"

"It is exactly what I pictured... though it looks better than I imagined." I turned to couch-Ginny. "How did it feel?"

"I was nervous until..." She glanced at the screen. "Right about then. So far, everything we'd talked about was a big maybe... At that moment, I knew it was true. And I was doing what I loved doing."

I turned to couch-Gin. "And what do you love doing?"

"I love giving head."

"'Love' is a strong word."

She nodded again. "I'm a little embarrassed to say it, but that was the most fun I've ever, ever had in my life."

"Why?"

"Because..." Couch-Ginny swallowed as she put it together. "I guess because you'd blessed it. I finally felt accepted for being who I am, doing what I love doing, by people who loved me doing what I love to do. I love you... and I love sucking cock."

Pretty sure I said it that night, too: "You are... amazing."

"I was sure you were going to say 'a slut'."

I pointed at the screen. "I almost said 'beautiful,' but that goes without saying."

Even as video-Gin was going down on a pair of strangers, couch-Gin was looking at me. She curled up a little as she looked away. "I feel dirty..."

"In a bad way?"

"I don't know..." She glanced back at the screen: seeing herself naked but for her diamond engagement ring, hanging out in a motel jacuzzi with two guys who aren't her fiancée. "Am I a slut?"

I didn't answer right away. This was an opportunity to de-stigmatize promiscuity, stop slut-shaming, and take the high road of non-judgmental living. It fit the vibe because, honestly, we were non-judgmental with each other...

But if we normalized the taboos, it took the edge off the excitement. If we got all cosmopolitan in our polyamory, it straightened out the kinks. As much as we wanted the world to stop being the Asshole Collective that it was, this wasn't just about endorphins and oxytocin, it was about the adrenaline.

I watched the sex scene unfold, starring my fiancée...

Two strangers fingered her, on camera, and she returned the favor. She started with handjobs and now she was sucking their cocks. She knew these videos might wind up 'out there,' right along with the videos her ex-boyfriend already uploaded to YouPorn.

Gently, I guided her head down to my own stiff prick.

She took the cue, her lips giving me the same treatment she gave "the dudes." I looked down to see my dick disappearing in the mouth of a model face. I turned my gaze back to the TV, never losing the feeling but now watching the porn star on screen.

For a moment, I kinda regretted warning the neighbors not to upload the videos from last night. A moment later, I realized that moment wasn't going away. Not sure if that was a betrayal or an embrace, but I wanted my fiancée exposed.

"Yeah," I finally answered, glancing down at her. "You are definitely a slut."

She looked up at me, nodded, and kept stroking as she asked: "Can you love a slut?"

"You can love a slut several times a day."

"Har har..." She glanced at the screen, then back up to me, but she never stopped stroking. "I'm serious. Watch what you're watching and tell me if you still love me."

"Babe, I love you more now than I did five minutes ago."

Far-Dude had gone from curled, to arched, to curled and up to standing. He'd taken over the stroking and Ginny was nose-to-dick as he started grunting.

Dude #1 erupted, coming all over her face. Video-Gin was looking into the camera as he did, smiling as his cum splattered from her nose to her tits. She stuck her tongue out, tasting a bit that landed on her lip -- and shuddered.

I looked at my fiancée while pointing at the screen. "Did you just come?"

"A little one," Ginny nodded.

The visual was all near-Dude needed. He pulled her over and rubbed the head of his dick around her already-sloppy face. He came hard as he did, landing ropes over her lips and cheeks. By now, she was staring into his camera, playing to it, still seducing it.

I looked down. "Oh, you are goooood..."

"You were the lens," she explained. "I was looking at you when they came."

"You are really, really good at being a bad, bad girl..."

She was still stroking my shaft. "...All your fault."

"I'm a bad influence," I nodded. "You sure you want to marry a guy like me?"

"I have never" --suck-- "been more sure" --pop-- "in my" --suck-- "life."

"Positive? Death do us part will probably be some horrible disease or a fiery crash during road head..."

"Or a cave collapse while we're having sex in a dormant volcano..." She was still stroking. "Death by scorpion in sand dunes or murdered in Juarez or we fall off a cliff having sex in the Grand Canyon..."

Yeah, those were all good memories. "I hear that most people 'settle down' when they get married. I can't guarantee that our risky behavior won't get riskier."

"Do you promise?"

"Oh, yes..."

I was on the edge, but my 6-orgasm inoculation kept me from tipping over. It was enough space to fire up the second video. This was a replay of that same scene, but from the other dude's camera.

I pushed myself further back on the sectional and Gin followed. We watched together, her hand never far from my dick as we watched the replay from the other angle. Not sure if it was just as sexy or even sexier the second time around. Between the video and the soft hand on my shaft, she had me hard the whole time.

I'd get close to that edge, then back off again. Peaks and valleys. Crests and troughs, depending on the words I heard or the glimpses of boob, or the angle of my fiancée's face deep in a dude's lap.

Again, the camera caught the facial of the first dude, then the second as he rubbed his dick all over her wanting face. That almost pushed me over the edge.

Dude: "That was fucking awesome!"

Other dude: "Damn. You ever make it up towards Modesto?"

All the while, she pushed away, floating to the back side of the jacuzzi wearing only a smile and two dudes worth of jizz. She winked at them and disappeared in the hot water, rinsing the cum from her cheeks -- and the video ended.

That, however, was only two videos out of twelve that they'd sent.

I glanced at the durations for the rest of the videos in the Palm Springs folder -- and the rest of them were short. As I clicked over, Gin gave my dick a big, two-handed squeeze.

"Uh, don't forget..."

"To fill in the blanks?" I finished.

"The, um, next bits don't exactly qualify for the 'Veronica Count'."

I pressed play. "Haven't forgotten."

They were still in the jacuzzi, though her shirt was now at the edge of the water. We'd call that a jump-cut, but I wasn't going to critique their filmmaking ability. They certainly had excellent choice in talent.

Harry (or maybe Ben): "Holy shit, dude... that... fucking... ass..."

The camera panned down just as Ben (or Harry) was lining his dick up behind Ginny. One of them held the camera while the other held her hips. They were standing on the seats, so the water only came up to their shins.

Gin was holding on to the safety railing as she glanced over her shoulder at them -- and right into the camera. That gaze blew through the lens, the screen, and right into me. The look in her eyes would melt chocolate.

Her eyes closed and her mouth opened. The mic was good enough to pick up the tiniest little moan as she exhaled.

The camera panned back down to catch a dude's pelvis pressed tight against her ass. A pause, then he pulled back and started to find a rhythm. Even in the low light, the camera was good enough to pick up his wide-eyed gaze as he took in the view. He saw the camera and gave a big, toothy smile from under that beard.

A moment later, he really found his groove. He was thrusting hard, by the splashing water, though there wasn't much jiggle on Gin. All his effort focused into one thing: the mesmerizing rhythm of her b-cups. That boob motion was hypnotic.

I glanced at couch-Gin. "What were you feeling?"

"That I would never fuck them, but would totally let them fuck me."

Couldn't hide my smirk. "Sometimes I forget that you work in an office full of lawyers."

She squeezed my dick as she stroked. "Very important distinction there."

"Did they ask nicely?"

"They didn't really ask at all. I'd gone to get my shirt and they'd been complimenting my ass. Then they asked for a closer look, and then..." She pointed at the screen. "I was feeling so good, I couldn't say 'no'."

She felt my dick surge in her hands -- and she probably knew it was her words as much as the video. Couldn't say no...

They went another minute, the vision accompanied by low-grade rhythmic splashing. The camera dude walked all the way around the jacuzzi, catching the semi-public fucking. That somebody might hear that signature sloshing was enough to give my dick another surge.

From on-screen: "Scooch, dude, my turn!"

The video cut off and I went to the next clip. They'd left the water and were now missionary position on a pool lounger. There was just a bit of squeaking as one them was plowing Ginny.

I pointed at the screen. "There's really something hot about that..."

"That we're fucking by the outdoor pool of a motel?"

"More than that. Something about doing it on the lounger..."

She tilted her head to watch for a moment. "'Cause that's where the girls lay out and tan? Exactly where guys picture taking them...?"

"Huh. Didn't even think of that. I was thinking about the squeaking."

The corner of her lip curled into a smile. "People might've heard that."

"Did you see anybody else around?"

She shook her head. "No, but I wasn't really looking. I had enough on my hands with those two. They wanted to cum again so bad!"

"I'm sure..." I waved at the TV and everything on it. "But they just came, they were stoned, they'd been drinking, and now they had one shot with probably the hottest chick they'd ever seen in person. Most guys don't work well under pressure."

"Hottest?" Ginny traced her way down my chest and parked herself in the perfect place to give me a long suck. She spoke towards my dick: "You think so?"

"Objectively...?" I ran my fingers through her red hair. "Yes."

I started the next clip to see the other guy bending her over a deck table. I kinda felt bad that I couldn't tell one hairy, bearded guy from the other. Not quite twins, but close to it. Sort of a Jack Black and a young Jerry Garcia. Also went to show that Ginny's sense of aesthetics were far more forgiving than mine.

Still at the deck table, Dude #1 disengaged and stumbled backward, his legs quivering like Elvis. Dude #2 tagged in, almost making himself a blanket on Ginny. This mini-gangbang was pushing me back toward the edge. Then the phone dropped, hitting the deck -- and the clip ended.

The next clip jumped from the table (in a safely dark corner of the pool deck) to the now wide-open gate of the pool.

I shook my head. "Ho-lee shit."

Gin looked up. "What?"

"You were trying to get caught?"

"Maybe-kinda-sorta."

Seeing these two fuck my fiancée with the darkened motel in the background...? Yeah, Ginny felt Surge #406 rocket through my cock. Just beyond them, halfway to the building and parked under a lot light, was my old Bronco.

Yeah, I knew where this was going but I didn't want skip the skin of the moment. And right then, video-Ginny was bracing herself against the door frame to the pool.

The pairs' enthusiasm was there, twinged with a bit of desperation, but their legs were done. They were going in short cycles, fucking then tagging in like a pair of bearded luchadors.

...And the clip ended. On the screen, there was one clip left.

"Okay, the gate was pretty fucking kinky. Who's idea was that?"

"Mine," she admit. "We were all exhausted by that point, they were sweaty, but everybody wanted to come and I wanted everybody to come. Maybe the risk would get them to pop..."

Ginny's idea? Yet another surge through my dick. Still, that wasn't what I remembered hearing on how the night ended. "But it didn't, did it?"

She shook her head. "They were hard as fuck but if they kept going, we would've had to call an ambulance--"

"What, so they could watch you fuck a paramedic?"

"HAHAHahahaha!" Gin covered her mouth, snorting. "Not what I was thinking, but it might've worked."

"I'd watch."

"I'm sure." She took the remote and cued up the last clip. "I just wanted to go back to you, but we'd parked out by the pool..."

"I remember."

"We were all walking back and I may have mentioned that was my husband's Bronco."

Two things: First, there was that 'husband' word again. She dug being claimed... while messing around. We'd talked about her "cheaty" kink that night, and there it was. Second, I remembered what was coming next: they were.

The last clip opened with Ginny standing behind my Bronco, under the harsh LEDs of the parking lot. The high intensity lighting practically gave her a halo but it didn't do the paunch on the dude any favors.

One of the guys: "Yeah... this needs to happen."

Video-Gin ran a hand over the back bumper. "Right here?"

"Right now," the dude confirmed.

Wish I could've heard the lead-in slutty small talk, but... wow. Right there, right then? Two strangers fucking my would-be wife in public? Fuck.

While one dude filmed, the other took the initiative, lifting her t-shirt up and over her head. White light shined on beautiful b-cups, out for anybody to see. Her own headlights cast shadows, nearly as bright as the light above.

Maybe taking a cue from the pool deck, free-hands dude tossed her shirt into the darkness of the parking lot. She watched him do it, almost surprised, giggling as she tracked where it landed.

She was still looking into the shadows, and was surprised again as she suddenly spun around, his hands on her hips. Pretty clear she wasn't expecting that and she grabbed the back of the truck, steadying herself as he maneuvered behind her. The camera panned and tilted to her face.

As she looked over her shoulder, into the camera, her eyes went wide. "Oh!"

He started banging hard and fast. "You are still... so... fucking... wet!"

She dropped her head, turning her face away from the camera. "Am I...?"

The dude filming reached around her, using selfie-mode to get her face. "Oh, you're looking guilty!"

She closed her eyes... and nodded. "I can't help it."

"What's that, Ginny?" he asked.

Her eyes were still squeezed shut, her face rocking back and forth as she was fucked from behind. "I'm addicted."

"Addicted to what?"

"Cheating..." She trailed off.

Filming dude got himself in the shot with a big Ohhhhh! look. "Was this only supposed to be a blowjob?"

Ginny nodded.

"Sorry, Ginnifer, I couldn't hear you."

"Yes."

I ran a hand through couch-Gin's hair. "Holy shit. They got a confession, and your name, on camera."

"Well, yeah..." Couch-Gin hid her face by nursing on my knob.