IaW Ch. 08: Blast from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filming dude backed up a step to get the whole scene on camera. "Do you still want us to send him the video?"

Video-Gin looked into the camera, guilt in her eyes. "Just the jacuzzi..."

Yeah, I almost popped from sheer sluttiness right there. I sat up to take a handful of couch-Gin's boob in hand. "Seriously?!"

Couch-Gin glanced up. "For the camera, mostly. Sorta getting off on being slutty..."

"Now THAT was fucking kinky." I guided her errant lips back to my dick. "Did they sell you out or just fuck up?"

She gave a couple sucks before daring an answer. "Neither. During the 'good nights,' I asked them to send everything."

"I'm mostly relieved."

She looked up. "Mostly? Was that little bit left because I let them fuck me?"

"Let me rephrase that: I'm entirely relieved, with a sliver of shocked excitement."

Ginny looked up at me with wide eyes. "We mentioned 'sloppy seconds' when I did my ice bucket walk that night!"

"Shush!" I guided her face back to my dick. "Suck, slut!"

On screen, Dude #1 pounded away and her face scrunched. Braced against the back of the Bronco, under the lights, her cheekbones were supernaturally sharp. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her tiny nose wrinkled, her lips parted and breathing heavy.

I'd seen dried white morning-after spots on the asphalt

A moment later, from behind video-Gin: "Jesus! Fuck! Holy shit!"

Her whole body shook from his thrusts, then her whole body shuddered from the orgasm that ripped through her. Her knees buckled, just a bit, and she held the bumper for dear life.

Dude #2 practically judo-moved Dude #1 away. "Dude! Fuck! Move! My turn!"

The camera was still rolling through the fumbling exchange and Dude #1 got eyes on the pair just as Dude #2 sunk his dick into a sloppy Ginny.

Couch-Ginny felt my dick surge in her mouth. She sucked hard, almost matching the pace of the pounding she took on the screen.

I wrapped my hands around the top of her head, pushing just a little deeper into her throat. "That is... so... fucking... you..."

Her eyes closed, couch-Gin sucked like she was trying to give me a cock-tip hickey.

Dude #2 gave a strangled groan and lost all cool as he came inside her.

Ginny pushed herself back into him, keeping him deep as his body spasmed. A moment later, her eyes went wide and snapped shut.

Dude #2 collapsed, falling backward onto the asphalt.

Dude #1 was still recording. "Oh my god, dude! You're an idiot. Are you okay?"

His voice was a strangled groan. "I'm fuckin' awesome."

Dude #1 panned the camera back to naked Ginny, still leaning against the Bronco as she recovered. She waved to the camera, a guilty grin on her face, and the clip ended.

I pushed deeper into Ginny's throat; then pulled her head away from my dick. It didn't take much to lift her up and set her back down on my lap. She grabbed and guided my shaft.

"Oh, you're soaking wet!"

"Not quite sloppy-thirds wet..." Ginny pouted.

I was so fucking hard it hurt. I remembered the sensation of sloppy thirds that night -- sloppy thirds from my fiancée. "You beautiful little slut."

She dropped chest-to-chest, almost snarling at me: "I've wanted to watch this with you for a week!"

"It was amazing!"

She jammed her hips back, ramming her ass against my pelvis and bottoming my dick deep inside her. "Thank you!"

She started a slow bounce on my lap as I reached up and cupped her tits.

I glanced past her, at the thumbnail of that last clip. "So they just came inside you, in the parking lot, at three-something in the morning. What were you feeling?"

"Wobbly," she giggled.

"Funny. Seriously."

"Like I'd almost been fucked to death? I don't know. I found my shirt and put it back on and said our goodbyes as we walked back to our rooms. Back to you. Honestly... I was nervous again. Really nervous. And I was trying to figure out why I came so hard."

"Because you felt them cum inside you?"

She gave me a guilty nod, the same face from the video. "Once I figured it out, I realized that I love the feeling of having cum inside me... It was squishy and it sorta made me come again."

"Oh, really?"

She nodded again. "As sex goes, they were average. But I had your ring on my finger and their cum inside me... And that squishy feeling was amazing!"

I know she felt my dick surge inside her. "You little cumslut."

"Yeah..." She braced herself as she rocked herself over my lap. "I was really nervous about it."

"About what, specifically?"

"Everything. Going down on them, at first. Then... bringing sloppy thirds back. Then... the video finding it's way out..."

I surged again at the "sloppy thirds" reference. "I know you gave them my number. Did you ever tell them not to, I don't know, show it around, upload it, whatever...?"

Ginny shook her head. "Did you?"

"No."

She looked away, avoiding eye contact. "You never know."

"I can see it now..." I slid my hands from her tits to her hips, pulling her down as I thrusted into her. "...Captioned screen shots of the 'Palm Springs Slut'."

Ginny looked down at me, her green eyes practically on fire. "Are they hotter than Ed's videos?"

Fuuuuuuck. No, I didn't forget her ex and the amateur bits he'd uploaded to YouPorn. Yes, I did. "You actually want a bad reputation, don't you? The promiscuous fiancée..."

She started kegeling around my cock. She bit her lip and squinted like she was gathering the courage: "Yes...?"

"To the cheating, slutty wife..."

"Oh, god, yes!" Her eyes snapped shut and her body froze. "Tell me you love me! Please!"

"I love you... you slut."

Her eyes snapped open and for a moment, she couldn't catch her breath. I didn't stop fucking her, every thrust pumping air out of her. She collapsed against my chest and I held her in place, by her tits, as my balls tightened one last time.

Ginnifer was a slut. My fiancée was an incredibly hot... cumslut.

I bottomed out, my dick banging against her cervix as I pumped my cum deep inside.

Pulse after pulse, I flooded her pussy. I held her hips tight against mine and gave mini-thrusts, making sure her pussy milked every last drop from me.

###

In the seconds after, a wave of emotions swept over me: guilt, regret, caution, confusion, concern... I rolled in the surf and the water was way over my head. I looked up, seeing her floating above the water, and I realized I could still breathe. I was spinning in warm little eddies of need, want, love, danger, excitement...

It was a rush.

It took a minute before Ginny's eyes finally fluttered back open. She took a deep breath and looked at me, guilt in her eyes. "Oh, wow... That was... "

"Yeah," I agreed. "Pretty intense."

She glanced back at the screen, then buried her face back in my chest, tracing a finger over my pecs. "Did you... enjoy it?"

I nodded.

She traced a line up and around my shoulders. "Do you still love me?"

"I do. I love you more now than I did an hour ago."

I pulled her higher, bringing her face to mine. Our lips brushed past each other, then met with all the warmth of our bodies. The second kiss was more urgent, the third almost desperate. The fourth kiss found its fulfillment and the fifth kiss was pure Zen.

She glanced at the screen again, then back to me. "Did I do the right thing?"

"It was totally reckless... and totally you."

She smiled and looked down. "Should I do that again?"

"Oh, yes..."

"More video?"

"You're my porn star, baby."

She smiled and kissed the sweat away from my chest.

I could only imagine what she was planning.