All Comments on 'Ibiza Vacation Ch. 02'

by GtownStar03

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just awesome! Really hot story, the slut mother can't get enough of her son's big cock, and she loves to fuck with an audience. Hope the randy son gets to take her ass next time 'round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
But now, realizing that he had the option to go upstairs and take his mother, he grinned broadly.

That's exactly how a boy feels who knows he has permanent access to his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. Like Kurt, the son feels free and easy, loose-limbed, a big grin on his face, and his big hard cock standing up tall and proud, ready to go to work up between his mother's legs. Kurt knows his mother loves his big cock, it gives her the best fucks she's ever had and makes her cum like crazy. The boy tingles all over, especially in his heavy young balls loaded with his warm creamy semen. Kurt knows he'll be unloading those heavy balls of his up his mother's warm wet cunt any old time he gets the slightest urge. No jerking off like some 13 year old (yuck), no making do with inferior cunts. Now he's practically married to his mother and his fat 8-incher will be up his mother's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. If it were up to Kurt his fat prick would be permanently clamped to his mother's twat, like with glue. The boy loves the feeling of his big hard on up where both mom and son know it belongs, surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. Mother and her boy both bliss out when Kurt unloads his big balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his rich potent semen, painting his mother's cunt walls a nice sticky white. Real soon the grinning young motherfucker will be fucking a baby up the same twat where he was once a little baby. Imagine Kurt's bursting boyish pride as he watches mom's belly getting bigger and bigger with the fertile seed he's planted in her. Imagine his mother's pride in her bold young motherfucker, her boy's perpetually hard cock, and his potent young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

write more of this story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

iked the story. For the mother to truly accept her son as a sexual. at some point in time, he will have to physically and sexually dominate her. This story should have been developed into a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous