Ice and Lightning Ch. 02

Story Info
Two brothers from a winged race share one human woman.
2.5k words
4.66
9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LYRA

I had no idea. No idea this would be so incredible. I couldn't help feeling it would never have been this way with anyone else. I ran my fingers over my sweaty and hypersensitive skin as my nipples hardened again. I felt where he had bitten me and there was blood trickling from my shoulder. I thought it would have been more painful, but I had been lost in our orgasms. Caed laid on his side, with his head on his hand, staring at me. My mind was hazy from the release, but his stare pulled me back. He was always so serious. There was so much going on behind those eyes, yet he said so little. I looked into them and shuddered. This was too intense. "I'm starving." I told him. His mouth moved in a way that I thought he might smile and he said "you just ate." I knew that, but we had to have burned a significant number of calories and the truth was that I just couldn't take his stare any more.

I slipped on a robe and headed for the kitchen. Caed came out from the bedroom and commenced with the staring. I had never seen his wings out in the house. They took up so much space! After we had lost control and he had bitten me, he had hovered over me with his wings splayed. He looked like a god. I looked at them now. They were relaxed, and I had to touch them again. I reached out and he grabbed my hand, but then released it and leaned toward me. He shuddered as I felt the downy feathers between my fingers. I met his stare and my breath caught. Beautiful.

CAED

My gods! I thought I would lose myself again when she touched my wing. I had grabbed her hand as a reflex but was then brave enough to let her. Her touch was soft and gentle, but the effect it had on me was violent. I had to have her again. My cock started twitching and swelling at the thought. I gripped the table almost hard enough to shatter it. After the wings and the bite, I knew I needed to talk to her, She needed to have some idea of what was going on here, of what had just happened, of the sheer chaos this was going to unleash, but my mind was foggy with my need for her and, until all hell broke loose, I was going to revel in blowing up my world.

She looked at me hungrily. From the look, to the taught nipples visible through the thin material of the robe, to the tremble in her body, to the heat and wetness I could sense coming off her, I was sure she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. I moved closer to her and reached up to touch her nipple. She let out a nearly inaudible moan. Before it registered what I was doing I had snatched her up in my arms and was on my way back to the bedroom. I placed her gently on the bed, and sat on the floor in front of her. I brushed her hair out of her eyes and whispered "You are mine in more ways than you can possibly understand and I cannot control my hunger for you. If you say you don't want me again, I will respect that. Your duty is done, and anything else we do is solely for our pleasure." She took my face in her hands and kissed my lips as she started stripping off my pants.

I could not follow my own thoughts. All I knew was that she was mine and I had to have her. Constantly and forever. I was just digging myself in deeper and I knew things had already spiraled out of control, but I could not stop it. What was going to happen when it all came out? Would she forgive me? Would my family try to enforce consequences? What would the consequences be with the council? And Gabriel? My brother was not to be fucked with. Panic set in when I thought about him, but right now I needed to be inside her and the static in my mind shoved all thought and consciousness straight out of my head.

LYRA

Even though I had headed to the kitchen to break his stare, things were no better when we got there. I was trying to ingore him and clear my head, but one glance over at him undid me. I started trembling and felt myself go breathless. I thought I was going to combust when he touched me. My legs started to give out. He knew, and scooped me up and carried me back to the bed. He was sitting on the floor and saying something. Why the hell was he on the floor? I needed him here, inside me, now. When he moved toward me, I wanted to rip his clothes off. I started to tear at them wildly and he started to help as he leaned over me on one elbow. I let him do that work as I opened the lower half of my robe and started rubbing up against his swelling cock.

I was licking and nipping at his neck and shoulders and arms and chest. I wanted to bite him as he had bitten me. He finally freed himself from his clothes and looked down at my body as he grabbed handfuls of me. He growled softly, then was on top of me and inside me. I started grinding up against him and wrapped my legs around him. I was completely filled and stretched tight, but could not get him in deep enough. I pushed up against him, bucking and panting in his ear. He pulled my legs from around him and pushed my hips down onto the bed to give him room to move and he started pulling out and pushing himself back into me with hard thrusts. My hips moved to meet his rhythm and we fucked each other wildly until we were both moving too quickly toward release. He bottomed out in me as he stopped and froze. He used his body to push me down into the bed so I couldn't move either. I kept trying to buck up against him but he panted into my ear "Not yet. STOP moving."

He held me there for what seemed like forever, then finally started moving in and out of me very, very slowly. He bent to kiss my lips and neck and arms and breasts. I was trying to wrap my arms and legs around him, but he still had me pinned as he kissed and licked and nipped the entirety of the upper half of my body. He kept moving in and out at that excruciatingly slow pace, looking down at my body to where we were joined. I looked at what had his attention and was in awe of what I saw. He felt my frenzy soften and allowed me to start moving as I watched us move together. I understood now, slowing, as I started to really feel him. I felt the slick hardness of him as he pushed in and closed the space between us. I watched as he pulled out, ever so slowly, and pressed the head of his cock up against my opening. He slid back and forth inside my folds until he met with the top and I nearly lost it again as he tortured that area, sliding up and down, making me want to scream every time he pushed over that one spot. He moved back down to push all the way inside me with a groan. I looked back up at him and his eyes met mine as he began to move in and out of me at a faster pace. Filling and emptying me as he held my stare. I arched back, closing my eyes, as an intense flood overwhelmed me and I whispered his name as I came again.

He continued to make love to me until I caught my breath and came back to myself. I looked at him, taking in every bit of him. His whole body seemed to shine and glimmer. His iridescent wings, half way out, moved over us slowly and softly, creating a tiny breeze that cooled my sweaty body, causing me to break out in gooseflesh. Electricity zapped through both of us. I slid my hands down his chest and moved them toward the feathered edges of his wings. I felt the softness between my fingers. I moved my hands in a little closer and caressed him mid-wing. He grunted and shook his head, closing his eyes. I moved my hands in closer and lightly touched the soft skin where his wings met the muscles of his shoulders. He roared, loud enough to shake the mountain and I felt him quake as he jerked and swelled and poured himself into me. The feeling of his convulsions sent me into another frenzy and my body clenched down on him as my own, much smaller, roar escaped my mouth.

He lowered himself onto me, arms shaking, being very careful not to crush me. We stayed like that, joined, panting and trembling. When he laid down beside me, he maneuvered me onto my side, back to him, and slid into me, filling me yet again. He pulled me back against him and placed an arm and a wing over me, and we slept.

Days went by and we had not left the house once. I had somewhat gotten used to the stare, but it was still puzzling. It was definitely full of lust, but there was something more. Behind that stare were unasked questions and a thousand things left unsaid. It was easy to get lost in it though, when he had taken me over and over and over. We could not get enough of each other. We never slept in separate rooms again, but we were also not getting much sleep. Every time I would wake up, I was full of need for him and he would gladly oblige. It was almost painful to not have him inside of me. When I went to the bath, he had me against the shower wall. When we went to the kitchen he had me bent over the table. We had made it a habit of spooning during naps so that he could stay inside me as we slept. I couldn't help thinking we couldn't have stopped if we wanted to. What I didn't understand at the time is that we really couldn't have stopped if we wanted to.

We were lying on the floor next to the fire, looking out the bedroom ceiling at the stars, when he softly said "Lyra," Gods. I became wet every time he said my name. "Lyra," he said again as I dreamily breathed out a "hmmmmm?" Then he started to talk and the flood of all those things left unsaid came rushing out.

CAED

I had to tell her. I had been keeping so much from her, and now that the magic had worked to create the mating bond between us, she needed to know what that meant. She looked so peaceful and dreamy and beautiful with the light from the flames flickering on her body. I was getting distracted again, so I laid on my back and looked up with her. I sighed and began. "Sex is usually not like this for Yelarians. It is only performative, basically to relieve the tension the males carry. Some Yelarians become mated. It is a magic bond, stronger than anything else in this world. It binds two together so that they are connected as one and it can never be broken. Yelarians are vicious and unemotional, but the bond, for better or worse, moves us toward at least some emotion. It most often manifests as passion and fierce possessiveness, which is the one thing that drives our need to procreate and protect the offspring. For a few very lucky Yelarians, it manifests as love." I held my breath as my mind raced with thoughts of where this was going.

"Lyra. We are mated. The magic has chosen us to be bound together for life." I breathed out in a rush and sucked another breath back in, then completed the cycle a few more times. I felt dizzy and couldn't help thinking I was fortunate to be lying on the floor, because I knew I couldn't be upright at this particular moment. I collected myself and said, "Caed, I feel what you are telling me. I think I feel the bond. I don't know what it means, but I know it's there." My thoughts were overwhelming me. I did not know what to say to him and I felt him, breathless beside me, waiting for a specific response. This was good, right? I mean, I had been sold to Caed. This certainly could have resulted in numerous scenarios and none of them were as good as this. I didn't know what to say, but my need to have him again overtook me and I rolled over on top of him.

We locked eyes as his cock stiffened and I lowered myself onto him until he was settled deep inside me. I started rocking back and forth on him. This was the only way I could communicate with him right now. His hands came up to my hips as he pushed in further, matching the rhythm I had set. We continued this pace until rolling orgasms overtook me. I ground down onto him as they kept coming and coming. Moans escaped me, and when the final one came, the one that made me throw my head back and scream, he met it with his own release. I collapsed onto him, sweat covering our bodies and matting my hair. Panting into his ear, I whispered "I love you too" and he shuddered as his cock came to attention again, inside me.

It seemed like weeks until we were finally able to step out of the house. When we did, it just expanded a world of places to have each other. He laid me down in meadows and blocked out the sun with his wings, to keep it out of my eyes so we could look at each other as we made love. He smelled of fresh grass and summer rain, and that alone had me wet and ready for him. He took me to the open caves behind the waterfalls and when he released himself, his roar was almost as loud as the waterfalls. When we soaked in pools of water heated deep in the earth, he leaned me over the edge and my nipples hardened as they scraped against the rocks while he took me gently from behind. He took me to mountaintops where it felt like we were watching over the whole world as we came together and I felt as though my screams echoed into the valley below. Gods, we were so lost in each other. I felt like I hadn't even existed before him, and I didn't care to exist without him.

And then my world came crashing down.