Ice and Lightning Ch. 01

Story Info
Two brothers from a winged race share one human woman.
2.6k words
4.56
15k
26

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LYRA

I knew five things about Yelarians: they had wings, they had magic, they were rapists and murderers, and I was staring at one right now. Legends told that they kidnapped human women for breeding, and I had woken up in a cell. I started to panic as I thought about where this was going.

CAED

Our females could no longer conceive. The practice of capturing humans and breeding with them in order to prevent the extinction of our race had been the tradition for centuries, but it had not been the standard for several decades. When children are immortal, there is not much of a need to make new ones on a regular basis. In my family however, it had been decreed that a new heir to the bloodline was required. It was such a bunch of bullshit, and when I heard all the rules and requirements, I almost lost my mind. The worst being that I had to "share" with my brother. The thought of exposing anyone to that sadistic son of a bitch was terrifying. There was nothing I would have liked to do less than participate in this absurdity. I had never wanted offspring and I certainly did not want my brother in my life, for any reason. I knew there was no good ending to this story.

LYRA

No one I knew had ever seen a real Yelarian. He was exactly like the illustrations. His hair and skin where white as the snow and if they were snow, his eyes were glaciers, and looking at me just as coldly. I shivered when my eyes met his. Though the rest of the likeness had been spot on, the iridescence of his wings could never have been captured on paper. They glimmered like frost on snow but they looked so, so soft. Before I realized what I was doing, I reached out to touch one. He grabbed my wrist and said "no," scolding me like a puppy. I barely caught his reprimand though, as I was distracted by the actual lightening that crackled from his hand when he grabbed my wrist.

CAED

Gods. She was so small and young and fragile and human. It felt surreal that I was here, taking a human home. I couldn't help reacting when she reached out for my wing. No Yelarian allows his wings to be touched, but I should not have been so stern with her. When I found out we were getting a human, I researched day and night. I knew our biggest problem was going to be emotions. While humans were driven by them, Yelarians really only had three: resentment, anger, and rage. She did not ask for any of this and it must be terrifying for her, so I had made a pledge to myself that I was going to learn to communicate with her in a way that made her comfortable.

LYRA

He looked at me a little less coldly and said "My name is Caed. You are?" I somehow was able to squeak my name out, surprised that I sounded more confident than I felt. He nodded in greeting and said "we should go," as he steered me outside by my elbow. We stepped away from the building and he gave me a questioning look. I took it that he was asking if I was ready. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist and we shot into the sky.

CAED

I was trying to make flying easy, even enjoyable for her. When she started to shiver I pushed warmth into her with my magic. I started low and didn't take any sudden turns. I could sense her excitement and surprisingly, she did not seem scared. This was going much better than I expected. I was not prepared for having to deal with some terrified, screaming, kicking, crying human. That would have been my brother's forte.

LYRA

Everything was so beautiful from the air! There were mountains and mountains and more mountains. There were waterfalls coming off cliffsides and forests carpeting the hills and valleys. Just as I was getting comfortable he made my stomach flip by banking hard into a crack in the mountain. We landed in a beautiful kitchen. He held me until my unsteady legs were strong enough to support me. He told me I would have his rooms and he would stay in his brother's until we could make a plan. He told me where to find food, a bath, clothes, and a bed, then said "Make yourself at home. Take your time. Rest up." Then added, nonchalantly, "and don't try to escape or kill yourself. The house magic will not allow it."

His rooms were magnificent. There was a small library with a comfy chair in front of a fireplace. His bedroom was round and had the largest, most comfortable looking bed I had seen in my life. The most incredible thing though, was that there was no ceiling. I looked out into open sky and figured there must be some type of magic at work because, although I could feel the breeze from the outdoors, the room was warm. Then there was the bathroom. It was the most beautiful, yet unsettling, room I had ever seen.

Three sides looked like they had glass windows, but they were completely open to the outdoors. Gauzy curtains gently blew in the breeze, but it was also warm in the room. In the corner, there was a bath, large enough to hold three people. From beside the bath, I peered over the side and was looking at the mountains and valley below. The bath was calling me, but I was apprehensive. Then I thought, surely if the house wouldn't let me jump, it wouldn't let me fall, right? I gathered my courage and climbed in.

CAED

She had an idea as to why she was here. I confirmed it for her and that was that. I had expected a thousand questions, but she just accepted that answer and it was done.

She wanted to go flying so I took her to one or two of my favorite places any time I could. Her enthusiasm was infectious and I found myself warmly anticipating the days we went out. About once a decade I came across something that intrigued me. She was the best one ever.

It had been a particularly beautiful day. We had a picnic, as she called it. The food and wine were some of the best I had ever tasted and I had an odd thought it was her that was making everything so new and wonderful. We landed back at the house and she mumbled something I didn't hear. I asked her to repeat herself. She took a huge breath and sputtered out, "It's time. I'm ready." and she grabbed the nearly full bottle of wine and headed to the bath.

LYRA

He was nothing like the violent, murderous Yelarians we had been told about all our lives. He wasn't talkative, or particularly warm, but we had plenty of companionable silence and he seemed to be safe enough. Nothing was significantly uncomfortable for me. Humans did not live so well after the war in which the Yelarians tried to wipe my race off the continent. The food, the clothes, the luxurious bath, the beautiful house and the leisure time I now had, left me without words. Of course I missed my people, but I was here and I realized it could have been much, much worse. I just wanted to get it over with. If I was to be with this male, now was the time.

My panic building, I ran a bath and drank nearly the whole bottle of wine while looking at the clouds. I had spent many hours looking at that view and contemplating my current and future lives. I would never have forseen this one. It was fine, actually good, I thought. Warm and drunk, I took several deep breaths, pushed my way out of the tub, dried off, and walked out of the bathroom toward my next chapter.

CAED

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I had not expected her to be ready so soon. I had not expected her to make the first move. I had not really even expected her to be willing. I was fucked. Taking a human in this way was supposed to be a deliberate and somber act. The Rite, as it was called in my culture, was a significant event to be shared with all the males of the family. It was not meant to be romantic, or charming, or lighthearted; it was a means to an end and that end was impregnation.

I had to admit I knew nothing about human feelings or courting but I knew I had put both of us in a situation for which neither of us were prepared. Humans are so emotional and I could not understand that concept before, but I surely was recognizing it now. I was a male she had been promised to sexually and there was no backing out; she had to convince herself it would be ok. I had been taking her on picnics and showing her all my favorite places. Looking back, those sure sounded like dates. They especially would have seemed so from a human perspective. I had been nice to her. I'm sure she talked herself into thinking I didn't seem all that bad.

The worst of all of it, I had not contacted my brother. That was a serious fuck up and I could not even begin to think about the consequences. I had to tell her no. I had to wait and go through the proper protocol. I had to figure out how to keep her safe from that bastard brother of mine and still fulfill both our duties. I just had to tell her no.

And then I looked up.

She was there in front of me, naked and smiling, and obviously drunk. Her wet hair was sending rivulets of water down her body, over her breasts, down her stomach and ending in a place I was not prepared to look. My cock jumped, my breath escaped me, and my mouth went dry. I reached out for her, hesitated, then reached for her again. My fingers burned and my electricity snapped as I made contact with the curve of her breast. Her nipples hardened as I brushed my thumb over one of them.

I forgot everything I was supposed to know. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and she was mine. I put my hands lightly on her hips and looked up at her. She was smiling and looking devilishly sultry. I pulled her toward me as I caught her nipple in my mouth and began running my tongue over it. So, so sweet. She was so sweet. I continued to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples as I ran my hands all over her body. I pulled her even closer, in between my legs, and ran my lips and tongue over the entirety of her stomach, hips, and breasts. My attention then went further down her body. I could smell her arousal and I needed to feel her wetness. I gently pushed my fingers into her folds as she gasped and her legs threatened to buckle. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to my room. There was no turning back now.

Her smell. Her taste. My gods, my erection was painful as I laid her down on the bed. I pulled my shirt off then my pants, all while keeping my eyes on her. My wings started to relax and my cock throbbed. I had to taste her core. I knelt at the edge of the bed and carefully put her legs on my shoulders. She spread her thighs and I dipped my tongue into her wetness. If I thought her skin tasted amazing, I was wholly unprepared for the taste of her. I could not get enough and I buried my face into her as she put her fingers through my hair and rocked her hips. I pulled away, causing her to cry out as I replaced my tongue with a finger. So wet. So tight. I continued to work my finger inside her while she panted and rocked her hips I pushed in deeper, watching her beautiful face and curves, and the sounds she was making...gods! Then I met resistance.

I froze, shocked to find that she was intact. She grabbed my hand and pulled me further inside her. I wasn't well versed in human anatomy, but I did know that taking her virginity without preparing her would be painful. I slowly slid another finger into her. She bucked her hips then pulled my hand harder into her. I asked if she was sure and she managed to get out a hoarse "please." She cried out again, louder this time, as I felt the resistance give way and my fingers slid all the way in. She started to ride my hand as I put a third finger into her. The more I could prepare her for my cock, the more pleasurable it would be for both of us, but I could not keep this up for long.

I ran my opposite hand over her as I slid my fingers in and out of her. She clenched down on me and I surprised myself by letting out a small groan. Her legs, her hips, her breasts, her throat, her lips. I had explored her whole body when she clenched down on me again and that was it for me. I removed my fingers from her and moved her legs from my shoulders. I scooted her back on the bed as I watched her watch me. She spread her thighs apart for me, biting her lip. She looked the smallest bit apprehensive, but then she tilted her head back and said "please" again.

I hovered over her, the head of my cock just touching her wetness, and looked into her eyes. She nodded and that was all I needed. I tried, oh so hard, to not just slam my cock all the way into her. I tried to be gentle. I tried to go slow. She just kept pulling me further into her and saying "more." I pushed all the way in and she gasped. I thought I had done something to hurt her, but she started wiggling her hips to get my cock settled deep inside her, and started moving in a motion I met with my own body. I could feel her heat and wetness increasing as she started moaning. When I felt her pussy clenching down on my cock, I started fucking her in earnest.

She was panting and sweating underneath me and I knew she was close. She got her arms under my wings, pulled my hips toward her setting a faster and harder pace than I had. As she started to lose herself, she reached up and gently brushed the inside of my wing just by my shoulder. I was undone. I bellowed and quaked as electricity covered our bodies. Then it happened; my wings flared out, and I bit down on her shoulder hard enough to draw blood as I came, deep, deep inside her

I continued to push my cock in and out of her slowly, as I kissed her face and neck and breasts. I realized my wings were still out and murmured Yelarian profanities into her neck as I thought "I. AM. SO. FUCKED."