Ice and Lightning Ch. 09

Story Info
Two brothers from a winged race share one human woman.
4.7k words
4.87
3.9k
5

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is turning into a novela and I'm not sure where I want to go from here. I'm pretty attached to these characters so I want to keep writing about them. I'm inclined to go with more storyline and fewer, but longer, sex scenes, like the story below. I would like to hear your ideas of where you might like to see the story go. Please leave comments or DM me. Thanks for reading and best wishes.

LYRA

We named our daughter Gracia Liliana, after my mother and sister. There had not been much discussion. Gabriel had thrown out Gabriela at some point and, though I loved it, I laughed and told him that might be a little unfair to Caed. They obviously went with what I wanted; my daughter and I had them wrapped around our fingers.

We were overwhelmed with joy in being a family. We all slept in Caed's huge bed every night, and one of us was always holding her. I was amused watching these huge, rough, supposedly violent beings hold this tiny, little precious thing, talking in baby voices (well, only Caed did that) and whispers. I found it interesting that Caed and Gabriel were like the left and right hands of the same person. There was absolutely, positively, no jealousy or speculation as to whose sperm fertilized the egg; they were both her fathers. Neither of them had been around babies, but they knew everything that needed to be done and how to do it. I couldn't imagine those instincts to be Yelarian traits, but I guess they were. I had never seen human fathers be that attentive. I had learned how precious a child was in their society, but seeing the results in action was impressive.

Her grandparents had already tried to make contact but Caed told them to fuck off, in no uncertain terms. I knew, as did Gabriel, that they were not going to be easy to get rid of. Gabriel told me they were probably already making arrangements for her marriage, and he wasn't joking. We all knew this peaceful time was not going to last long. Caed was in denial.

Gabriel and I were in the living room playing with Lil when Caed came roaring into the house. Literally roaring. I had never seen him that angry except for the day Gabriel had tricked him into leaving me so he could "claim his prize" again. Caed was shaking as he threw a card down on the table. I picked it up and read: "Please join us in the celebration of the birth of our granddaughter, Her Royal Highness Princess Gracia Liliana Aguysta." WHAT? THE? FUCK? Caed was beside himself. I couldn't even look at him. Gabriel was reveling in the "I told you so" moment. I tapped his hand to get his attention and mouthed "Aguysta?" Gabriel chuckled, "It's our family name, Lyra. That's what you're thinking about right now? Go calm your mate," and he picked up his daughter and left the noise and chaos of the room.

Oh shit. I was used to Gabriel's temper tantrums, but this was other level. Caed wasn't usually murderously deadly. He made long-game plots. This time, I thought he might go set his parents on fire. I had to talk him down from making whatever scorched earth plan was going through his mind. I went to him and got his attention by rubbing his cock through his pants. He grunted and stilled. He finally stopped seeing red long enough to look at me, desperate for comfort. I somehow recognized what was really going on and realized what Gabriel meant when he told me to calm my mate. With the exception of his leaving after the mating bond between me and Gabriel, Caed and I had not been without sex for more than four days. It had been two months and my body was just now healing from Lil's birth. None of us had an outlet, except family life, to work through the trauma. I hadn't exactly been fit for sex yet and I knew how important it was to all of us. He pulled me into him and the energy coming off him broke my heart.

I led him into Gabriel's room and pushed him down on the bed as I stripped off his clothes. His cock was more than ready and I was too as I straddled him and settled down onto it. He was worried he was going to hurt me but I assured him I was fine. I was especially fine here, on his cock. Gods, I had missed him. I started rocking back and forth slowly while I kissed his face and neck. He was taking deep breaths and I could tell he was struggling to keep from coming already. I stopped moving, trying to make the fight easier for him, but something overtook him. He closed his eyes, threw his head back, and thrust up into me violently. He came with a loud growl then stilled. He wouldn't allow my eyes to meet his. He kept one hand on my hip as he used the other arm to cover his eyes. What the fuck was going on?

I had never felt him be so disconnected. He took in a huge breath and flipped me over so he was on top. He closed his eyes and bit into my neck and I felt him go hard again. He started fucking me but where he had always met my eyes, he just kept his head down at the side of my neck and fucked me. Nothing else, just fucked me. I decided to just go with it and started fucking him back. I ground my hips up against him and started to lose myself in the rhythm. He felt so good, it had been so long. I gasped as my orgasm took hold of me and I bucked up against him as I lost myself in it. He finally met my eyes and they had a look that made me think of Gabriel. I could see Gabriel's rage behind them. He pulled out and rolled to the other side of the bed. I wasn't ready for him to leave me so I moved closer and reached out to him. He pushed me away and got up off the bed and went to sit in the chair. I sat up and stared at him as he glared at me then looked at the floor.

I had enough of this. I could not handle both of them being pouty monsters. I went to him, grabbed his face, made him look into my eyes and I snapped "Caed, you ARE NOT going to do this." Before I knew what happened he threw me onto the bed. and I felt an ice knife pressing into my side. I wasn't afraid of pain; I was afraid of Caed. For the first moment since I met him, I was afraid of him. He grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and pressed the knife to my neck. He grunted as he started thrusting into me hard and fast. He looked at me again with those rage fueled eyes. As he nicked my throat, I yelped, and he said "you just fucking await." He threw the knife to the floor and pulled out of me, sat up and yanked me back toward him. I tried to fight him off, but he weighed almost triple what I did and he was all muscle. He grabbed me and had me on his lap, holding me by the hair, he used his hips and other hand to spread my legs.

I don't know how it happened but he impaled me onto him and he bottomed out. I screamed and he started fucking me so that he was hitting the end of me every time. When Gabriel did this to me it was for our pleasure and release. This was wholly different. Caed was hate fucking me. I knew the only way I was going to get through this emotionally, was to detach. I just started breathing and stopped feeling. He was saying "Do you like this Lyra? Do you like this pain? Do you know what you did to my fucking heart when you died? You've never known pain like I am going to give you, Lyra."

His body started to shudder and tremble. He came with a roar and bit me but instead of relaxing, his shudders and quakes were getting more intense. He clutched me so hard I thought he was going to crush my ribcage and then I heard a sob. Oh gods. My heart really did feel like it was breaking now. I held him tight. I gently pushed him back down onto his back and I laid down on top of him, trying to protect him from the world. I did what he had done for me so many times and kissed his tears away. When he finally stilled, he looked at me with red eyes and an exhausted expression and said "I'm sorry," and he fell asleep.

GABRIEL

I wasn't sure where my mate and brother had disappeared to. They never had sex in my room but it was the only place they could be. It was time for Lil to be fed and she needed Lyra for that, so I headed that way. As I approached the door, I heard Caed yelling at Lyra. I was just about to go in to find out what the fuck his problem was when I heard his sobs. I stepped back, my eyes wide. I truly did not know Yelarians could cry. It shook me. I looked down at my daughter and realized I wanted to cry. The love and rage were just too much to maintain. Would it help me? I knew Lyra cried when she was overly emotional. Is that what it did? Did it relieve the feelings? Suddenly, I was envious he had been able to let it out. I would give almost anything to get this fucking emotional buildup out of me. My pain, anger, even love, sat boiling below the surface, at all times. Lyra had helped me channel that. I would never have changed for anything or anyone else, but even this baby in my arms made me full of rage because I constantly thought about someone trying to hurt her and I was itching to kill. Would crying help heal all that?

Lyra walked out of the room and was surprised to see us there. She had been crying too. She looked at the floor and came to me and cried harder as I pulled her in. I had never really comforted Lyra; that is what Caed did. My job was to distract her from her feelings. Comforting her brought on a new set of emotions. Gods, how did humans deal with all this? Lyra knew Lil was hungry so she took her and sat. She started crying harder as she stared down at our daughter. I sat and held her until the sobbing stopped. Her head was against my chest and I had both my arms around her and Lil. Yes, I wanted to cry.

Lyra finished feeding the baby, who promptly went to sleep. We took her to be with Caed in my room. Lyra told me she needed a bath and pulled me towards Caed's room. I followed her and climbed in with her. She laid against me between my legs as I held her. We sat long enough that I had to use my magic to warm the water several times while she went through bouts of crying and silence. She finally sighed and leaned forward. I washed her back then kissed her neck. She moaned and leaned back against me again. I thought back to the time I pulled her out of the bath and took her to the bed soaking wet. My cock started to stiffen. I needed her so badly. When I thought she was dead, I knew I was never going to have this opportunity again. When I was covered in her blood, wrists deep in her body, and pulled my daughter out of her, it had changed me profoundly. Losing her at the same moment I brought Liliana into this world had broken my heart. I was in a blind rage when I slammed my fist into her chest and bit her. I was so ready to kill. Now. I wanted to make love. That was a powerful thought.

I kept kissing her neck and shoulders. I reached around and began tracing the curves of her breasts. Since she was nursing Lil, any stimulation there caused her milk to start running. It was certainly convenient that we were in the bath. I started pushing my hard cock up against her back and my hands went lower. There was slickness between her legs even though she had just washed. I fingered her as she laid her head back against my chest and moaned louder She felt so good, writhing on my fingers as I grabbed her breast with my other hand and pulled her tighter against me and rubbed my cock up against her back. She came right then with a shudder and a gasp and I had to have her. I stood and lifted her from the water. She dried me off, paying special attention to my cock. She dropped to her knees and mine went weak. She took me into her mouth. I loved fucking her face and bottoming out in her throat just as I did in her pussy. She took me in as far as she could and began sucking and working me with her hand. I grabbed handfuls of her hair and threw my head back as I pushed her head back and forth on my cock.

When I was at the edge, I pulled her head away from me and brought. her up to her feet. I kissed her, soft and full. I was so lost in her. I needed to feel her wetness again and reached down between her legs. Oh yes, it was building. I turned her around and bent her over the vanity and entered her in one stroke. When she gasped, I had to stop for a moment. We were both watching in the mirror as I fucked her hard and slow. I held onto her hips as I pushed her forward and pulled her back. Her huge, heavy breasts swinging back and forth. I grabbed handfuls, making a mess of the vanity. She started clenching down on me harder. I knew she was close so I threw my wings out and bit her as another orgasm came crashing down on her. I still wasn't ready to be finished with her and her legs were weak so I turned her around and lifted her up onto the vanity. I pulled her hips forward and was buried in her again. I held her hard against me as I started thrusting into her. I watched in the mirror as I traced the lines of water her wet hair sent trickling down her back. I watched her hips move back and forth with our rhythm. She shuddered and was grabbing my hips and trying to pull me into her harder. I pushed her head back, exposing her neck and started to kiss and nip her there. She wrapped her legs around me and I pulled her off the counter and further onto my cock. She started concentrating on her breathing so I knew it was hurting her. I also knew she was loving it and needing it. I just didn't know how I felt about it. The last time I watched her breathe through her pain, things did not go so well.

I carried her to the bed and laid her down softly. I kissed and licked the water off her whole body. I teased her clit with electricity. I licked the leaking milk off the sides of her breasts. When I couldn't stand listening to her moans and gasps anymore, I climbed up on the bed and entered her softly. I propped myself on my elbows and held her head, staring into her eyes as I made love to her. She was not asking for it harder or faster. She was also cherishing the tender experience. She came again, silently, as tears flowed from her eyes. I lost myself, and as I emptied into her, I told her I loved her, and a tear slid down my face and dropped onto hers.

CAED

I had slept through the night and most of the day when Lyra brought the baby in and woke me. Love and relief exploded when Lyra smiled down at me and pressed kisses to my face and neck. Just like that, my mental exhaustion was gone. My insecurity and rage were gone. My grief was healed, and I was no longer confused by everything. I knew I had scared her. I was ashamed that I let the Yelarian take control. I knew I wouldn't have killed her, but the rage made me want to hurt her. How did she know? How could she forgive me? That one smile told me she had though. She placed the baby on my chest and laid down, snuggling us both.

LYRA

The fight went on for days. Gabriel and I knew Caed was wrong. We just had to convince him that he could not continue to pretend there was not a world outside this house, and that our family did not play a very important role in that world. Gabriel finally put it to rest when he bellowed at Caed "Enough! You are putting our whole family in danger by not dealing with this." Lil looked at her father and shuddered at the noise. I shushed her and whispered, "He just sounds scary, my love." and she continued babbling at her toys. He lowered his voice but was just as fierce. "We are Yalerian, not human. They are out there plotting and scheming as to how our mate and daughter can be used against us and what they can get from it. You know this, Caed." Gabriel had been involved in the court much more than Caed. He had also been on the spying, conniving, killing side. Caed dealt with the business and politics. He knew everything that went on, but it was typical for him to ignore it.

With a deep and unsteady breath, Caed acquiesced. He sighed at Gabriel and said "I guess we better reach out to them." Gabriel responded, "I already have. They will see us in eight days." Fuck.

The next seven days were spent preparing for the visit. Gabriel informed us that, not only were we meeting with the king and queen, but we were also meeting with the council. Caed approved of this move. That was his arena. He said they needed to know we didn't share their parents' delusion that the royals were going to rise again to rule Yaleria. I had been getting rapid fire lessons in courtly and council protocols and expectations. Bow here, not there. Meet eyes here, not there. Don't be afraid. Be very afraid. I was getting more nervous by the day.

We flew to the city late afternoon. I had seen it from the sky, but never the ground. It was sparkling white, just like the people who lived there. Caed told me if I thought this was "sparkly," I should have seen the city when they were still up in the snow. He was born after the move, but had explored the abandoned city on several occasions. There were strong feelings of nostalgia amongst the Yelarians with regard to their former home. Caed explained to me that the move was pretty much what had unraveled the power of the Aguysta court. The Yelarians blamed the royal family for handling the move poorly. Caed had been born after the move, after the other females stopped concieving. Further blame and conspiracy theories followed his birth. The Yelarians thought the royal family conspired to make the females unable to conceive, while the queen still could. Rather than fight a fight they knew they couldn't win, the king and queen agreed to the formation of the council. The Aguystas retained their titles and wealth, while the council took over the government. Gabriel and Caed had grown up as royals but it did not really influence them as their status was in title only. When they reached adulthood, it was beneficial to the council to keep them close and the brothers had proven themselves to not only be competent, but also talented at running businesses and armies. They had no grief for the loss of their family's influence; it had been bad enough with their parents NOT being in charge. Caed did not give a fuck as long as his family left him alone. Gabriel did not give a fuck as long as he got to kill and terrorize. Their parents did not give a fuck as long as they were able to have their parties and money. So here we were.

"We will walk in together. You will be between me and Caed, holding Lil. We will bow our heads one time, nodding toward each of them, then we will look her in the eyes. Do not curtsey; it shows too much deference." Gabriel had told me. My breaths stuttered as we were led into the throne room. The king and queen sat on a dais and looked at their sons coldly. Gabriel stepped forward and said to his parents, "Mother, Father, please allow me to introduce you to my mate, Lyra, and your granddaughter, Liliana. Their father looked straight ahead and acted like there was no one else in the room. Their mother nodded to Gabriel, then Caed, looked at me with indifference and then her eyes locked on my daughter. The queen came down off the dais and started to approach me. I wanted to pull Lil away from her but my mates had told me to show no sign of fear in her presence. Be fierce. Be fierce. Be fierce. I told myself over and over. Gabriel saved me by plucking Lil out of my arms, stepping in front of me, and blocking me from his mother. He turned sideways so I could watch, but stayed between us. He opened the blankets to reveal our sleeping daughter to her grandmother. She looked down at my daughter but said nothing. She finally sighed, gently touched Lil's cheek and kissed her on the head and said, "please, let's present for dinner" to the three of us. The king stepped off the dais, ignoring everyone, and we followed them to the dining room.

Caed grabbed my hand and announced that the baby would need to eat before we were able. Gabriel handed Lil off to Caed and we disappeared into one of the adjacent rooms. As I fed our daughter, Caed told me I was doing great. I asked why Gabriel was doing all the talking. He said plainly, "Gabriel is their favorite. Plus, they know I like pushing their buttons and they really don't want to hear a damned word out of my mouth." He laughed and his smile gave me a sense of relief. I didn't know how I appeared, but inside I was losing my mind. He saw it and said "Gabriel will not let her get too close. They know he will slaughter them without a thought if they threaten his baby." Gabriel's baby, not Caed's. Apparently, their parents weren't so afraid of explosive violence with Caed. He would let them live, but destroy them in other ways. "You do not need to protect her here, Lyra." I took a deep breath, put my breast back into my clothes, kissed Lil on the head and handed her to Caed.

12