All Comments on 'Ice and Lightning Ch. 09'

by mochridheruadh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 1 year ago

God help those guards. It's gonna be a bloodbath. The king and queen are gonna lose their heads.

The end of this story should be kept simple. The king and queen's heads roll, Cael and Gabriel renounce their royal titles but retain their roles within the council (as head of state and head of the military, respectively). They keep their generational wealth. They, along with Lyra and the baby live their lives in as much peace and quiet as can be found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh hell no!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story could be a very good novel with some editing and expansion. Personally, I feel your plan for fewer but more detailed sex scenes is right for this site/venue. You may want to rethink that if you are planning a more mainstream novel, which is very doable because this premise is as good as most of the fantasy writing available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a really beautiful series, I have been very moved (and turned on). Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I absolutely love this series! I admire your take on human emotions and love to see some more court drama in it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous