Ice and Lightning Ch. 10

Story Info
Two brothers from a winged race share one human woman.
5.5k words
4.81
4.1k
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAED

One second after my father threatened us with taking Lil, I grabbed Lyra's waist and shot up into the sky. She took Lil from me and I resituated my hold on her so we were all more comfortable. She was hyperventilating and started to cry. I knew what she was thinking and kissed her head and said "They won't follow us."

I was shaking with rage when we entered the house. How fucking dare they threaten us? I knew Gabriel would straighten them out to some degree but I did not trust having Lil or Lyra there for one more second. Gabriel would easily kill them to protect our mate and daughter but needless to say, that was not the ideal solution. Lyra was looking at me with wide eyes as she held the baby tighter. "What just happened?" she sputtered.

GABRIEL

I flew in not too far behind Caed, Lyra, and the baby. Caed looked at me like we needed to talk privately but Lyra needed to understand what was happening and what it meant. I said to Caed "It got no better. They want me and Lil and Lyra to go live there. If they cannot have that, they said they will take Lil and raise her properly. I told them if they touched any of you, they would be dead within minutes. I told them I knew they had no support amongst the people and a war will not go in their favor." Caed put his head in his hands and breathed deep. Lyra looked like she was going to lose it. I looked at her and said "You and Lil are fine. We are all fine. These are the games they play. This is the court Caed never wanted you to have to deal with. You did amazing, by the way!" I crossed the room, pulled her into my arms and spun her around, planting a kiss on her head. I was so proud of her. My mother had never had a female adversary and I almost spit my drink across the room when Lyra let her have it.

LYRA

I could not accept this. This was the worst panic I had felt in my entire life. I couldn't talk. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't comprehend how horrible these people were until I witnessed it. How could I possibly process this? My daughter was going to be a pawn and a target her entire life. I would never have thought I would say this but I looked at Gabriel and said "they have to die."

Both of my mates looked at me with surprise. Gabriel chuckled "How very Yelarian of you, Mate." I wasn't joking and they knew it. I had heard all my life how terrible Yelarians were, and for the past two years, how horrendous my mates' parents were. The council sounded like a great idea compared to these psychos. There was no way they could live if they were a threat to my family. They had to die. "Lyra," Gabriel said to me, "on your word I will go slaughter them right now. My advise is to wait until Caed and I work some things out. It will make our lives easier if we wait."

Caed was not doing so well. His rage had subsided, but his worry had not. Gabriel's amusement with the game did not come so easily to Caed. He was shaken. He needed me that night so I took him to the bedroom and we made love. It calmed the worst of my nerves, but what I really needed was Gabriel.

GABRIEL

I had learned, with Lyra, that when she was hurt, or insecure, or sad, she needed Caed's lovemaking, but if she was worried, or angry, or frustrated, she needed what I gave to her. And tonight I needed it too.

After taking the baby in to sleep with Caed, she came to my room. I was already rock hard with the exhilaration from the evening's events. I missed the games and hadn't realized it. As soon as she walked in, I grabbed a handful of her hair, pushed her against the wall, and kissed her hard enough that her lip bled. I licked the blood and wasted no time as I pulled up her dress and sank my cock into her. I fucked her violently, against the wall. When she came and stopped shaking from that, I took her to the bed and watched her for several minutes. She was watching me too, but said nothing. She knew better than to talk when I was trying to decide what to do to her. Tonight she needed her own pain. Activities not for me, but for her. She needed to lose herself in it.

I sat in the chair and pulled her to me. I maneuvered her legs on either side of me so that my cock sat right at her entrance. She was shaking and I knew the anticipation was killing her. I made her stand there for a few moments, trembling, while I roughly grabbed handfuls of her and kissed her, and sucked and bit and licked. I stopped and looked up at her. I held her eyes for some time, then in one quick move, I swept her legs out from under her and thrust up into her. She screamed as she crashed down directly onto my cock, the force of the blow hitting home. I knew she needed a minute to breathe through it. I waited until she started trying to move. Our chairs are tall and she is short. The fact that her feet could not touch the floor and her legs had no leverage, put me in complete control. I raised her up a little and brought her back down as I thrust into her. Another scream. Twice more and the tears started. "There we go. Let it go, my love." Her first orgasm rocked her and I pushed her through it. Her gasps stopped when I reminded her to breathe. I started thrusting into her as I lifted her off me and brought her down onto me again and again. She tried to reach around my neck to use her arms to get leverage. I pulled. her arms down and pinned them to her hips with my hands. I kept lifting her off and pushing her down onto me. She was trying to rock back and forth but I just kept slamming into her. She started screaming again, but the tone of her screams had changed, and I knew the orgasms were crashing into her. I couldn't hold back any longer. Between those screams and her tears that had fallen on my face, I lost myself in her.

She collapsed against me, her breathing ragged. She stayed there for a surprising amount of time while I held her head against my shoulder and bent to lick her tears and kiss her face. She quaked and took in a sharp breath as she came out of whatever trance she had been in. I lifted her off me and held her up until she could stand alone on her shaky legs. She stood for a minute, gathering her bearings, then grabbed my hand and stumbled along as she pulled me in to bed with Caed and Lil.

LYRA

We had no time to discuss the happenings of the dinner the previous evening when we had to leave for the council meeting. The council wanted to meet with the brothers, but they wanted to meet me as well. With the king and queen's announcement of Lil's birth, word had gotten out about all of it. Caed said he had been in contact and the council wanted to meet "the source of this disturbance." That frightened me, but Caed said it was much less dangerous and volatile than any scenario with his parents.

We flew back to the city. I had never been in buildings like this. I was looking around in awe as my mates led us into the council chamber. What sat in front of me was indescribable. Seven Yelarian males sat behind a desk the length of the room and raised three feet up off the main floor. They looked like giants.

The Chairman greeted each of us by name. Then congratulated us on the birth of our daughter. It was all so civilized that it didn't feel real. It was certainly nothing like the night before. I felt like I was seen, and that was surprising to me.

Gabriel gave a much more in depth report on the Yelarian armies. He answered questions from a few of the council members. Then Caed gave them updates on the businesses. Even though they belonged to the royal family, as the governing body, the council was kept informed of their dealings. They did not want to be surprised by an economic attack by the royal family.

Caed took our daughter as their attention turned to me. The Chair said "We have heard you made quite the spectacle of yourself last night." How did they know? I looked to my mates, who did not help me. While Gabriel had coached me in courtly behavior, Caed had coached me in council behavior. Where I was to be bold and ruthless in the presence of his parents, I was to be humble and helpful during the council meeting. I did not know what to say. I actually couldn't say anything. My mouth dried and there was a lump in my throat. The Chair addressed me again. "Every thing is quite fine here, young lady. Whereas you have been mated into a family that has very little experience with humans, we have had dealings with your race for centuries." That helped, even though I knew their dealings had been a result of killing and kidnapping my people. I tried not to think about that. It would not be beneficial to the situation.

The Chair now addressed all of us. "The king and queen have made a petition for custody of your daughter." The room started to turn into a black tunnel and just as I started to lose consciousness, I felt my mates' hands under each arm. As I regained my vision I looked back up at the council. "We have no intention of granting it; we merely thought you should be aware. With regard to the birth of this royal child, it has caused some division within our people. The subjects were previously suspicious of the royal family. Your birth, Caed, only fueled their conspiracies. Now, with the birth of the princess, other rumors and conspiracies are becoming prevalent. We fear unrest." Gabriel sat me in a chair, as Caed had taken the baby when I started to wilt. "Your mate appears to not be handling this meeting well. Please take her home and we will continue discussions another day."

GABRIEL

My parents' games, yet again. While I had always advocated for transparency with Lyra, this time there were things Caed and I had to discuss that she was obviously not ready to hear. Both she and the baby fell asleep in our arms flying home. We put them to bed and flew out to our usual meeting spot. I turned to him. "This is worse than I thought, Caed. It's past time when we can just kill them; too many people are involved and if the council approved of us killing them, there would be a civil war.

"What other choices do we have? The vast majority of the troops are loyal to me. There are some holdout factions, loyal to the family. Then there are the greedy bastards who will fight for whoever pays the most." I had never talked to Caed about business before, everything was secrets with him. He surprised me by answering directly, "I have spent my whole adult life moving money away from the family. They think they hold it all, but I've left them with just enough to maintain their lifestyle and allow them to think they have it." I stepped back, shocked. "The crown has no money?"

CAED

For the first time, I had to trust Gabriel with what I knew. Before, my dealings and hiding money were just a big "fuck you" to my brother and stupid-ass family. Now we had people who mattered. What was previously a game to me, turned out to be the smartest thing I had ever done.

Lyra was up twice in the night to feed Lil, but then we took the baby to let her get some more rest. She had frozen breast milk so we could feed Lil without her. When she got up, she looked as bad as I had ever seen her.

Gabriel had been going on day trips to the camps and towns. The ones closest to us were all aligned with Gabriel and the state. To check on the ones further, he would have to be gone for a few days. That was going to be rough on all of us. Lyra was still uptight and not sleeping.

Gabriel had been gone about five days. I was sitting on the sofa, reading. I thought Lyra was napping with the baby, but she came out looking like hell. Her worry had overcome her. She knelt in front of me. She said she needed me and started rubbing my cock through my pants. My swelling erection made them uncomfortable so I let her pull them off. I wasn't sure where this was going but I knew she knew better than to let it go too far. She took me in her mouth while she placed her hands on my stomach. Her head started moving up and down on me as she licked and sucked. She started working me with her hand and mouth. This was too much and it had already gone too far. I grabbed her shoulders to stop her. Yelarian males were basically always in a frenzy, once they started the act of sex, the only place they were going to finish was where they could get someone pregnant. If something got started here, I was going to finish in her. Period. My mind would stop working and my body would take over. I couldn't allow her to do this.

I start thinking maybe I could give her some relief. I pulled her up to me, and had her lay back onto the couch. I started kissing her but quickly realized that was dangerous territory as well. I knew she loved it when Gabriel tortured her with his ice and lightning. I moved to the side of the couch and ran my fingers over all of her body, first with the lightening, then with the ice. I fucked her with my fingers as I set the electricity against her clit. She moaned as an orgasm rolled over her, but then she gave me a hungry look. She needed more.

She told me that Gabriel made "toys" out of ice. I didn't really understand what that meant, but watching her while I fucked her with my fingers gave me an idea.. I created a long, thick replica of my cock. I sat between her legs and pushed it inside her. It felt very clinical, and I was surprised I was loving that. I held control of myself as I watched her pussy clench down on the ice then spread open as I pulled it out, and then swallow it up again as I pushed it into her. I watched this for quite some time then decided I wanted to see what other treats Gabriel had for her. I left the ice in her and carried her into his room. I laid her on his bed. She didn't move for quite a while as I dug through his drawers. She started to fidget as I assumed the constant contact with the ice was getting uncomfortable. She looked at me, pleading. As I looked at her indifferently, she just looked back up at the ceiling. Oh, my brother had trained her well. She knew I was not going to do a damned thing to relieve her discomfort, so she just laid there. The first thing I had found had been the restraints attached to all sides of Gabriel's bed.. Those would be useful. I didn't know what else

I was looking for, but I would know when I saw it. I found several toys and devices for torturing her, but none of those were it. Then at the bottom of a drawer, I found a chain with clamps on the ends. I had seen her wear it before, under her clothes. Gabriel would yank on it and she would yelp. I didn't understand the attraction at the time, but exploring this side of things, I knew this is what I was looking for. I dangled them in front of her face and she just said "Caed." I took it as pleading. I know her nipples had been sore off and on while she was breastfeeding and they were huge, which made this all the more tantalizing to me. I found towels in another one of Gabriel's drawers. Oh yes, I bet messes were quite often made in this room. I knew as soon as I freed her breasts, they were going to start leaking so I placed the towels around her to prepare for it. I checked in with her to make sure she wanted this and she breathlessly confirmed that she did. She laid still while I restrained her and gagged her. I froze the chain and laid it across her belly. She tried to get away but I left it there while I dug around some more.

Oh my. The next thing I found was a true delight. "So this is where it comes from," I thought. I hid it as I turned my attention back toward her. The clamps had thawed under her warmth. I froze them again and clamped them down on her huge nipples. She tried to scream behind the gag. I checked in again and her eyes told me to keep going. I decided this would be much more fun if she did not know what was coming her way. I had found blindfolds and headphones. I put both on her and turned music on so that she could not anticipate anything I was going to do to her. I pulled on the chain between her clamped nipples. Her yell was muffled by the gag but the smell of her arousal told me all I needed to know. I left her there and didn't touch her for several minutes while I went to check on the baby.

When I returned, she was lying very still. She didn't know if I had left, or returned, or where I was. I pulled on the chain and she screamed behind the gag. When I took the clamps off, she slowed her breathing. I flicked her nipples a few times as she yelled out, then she settled back to breathing. A tear escaped her eye and ran down her cheek. This must have been more painful than I thought. Good. That's what she needed. I got everything ready for my next treat. As I placed the cones and tubes over her breasts, I knew she recognized the feel of this device. She didn't move as I turned the breast pump on and started milking her. I was mesmerized. The suction pulled her nipples far into the cones as the milk was sucked up and flowed down the tubes. When the flow slowed, I turned it up and the suction pulled harder as milk flow began again. She grunted as I continued turning it up every time the flow stopped. She moaned and wiggled as the machine pulled her sore nipples farther up into it. It took several more times before the flow stopped completely. She was milked dry, and there were still three levels left. The pump was making a strong sucking sound as nothing was coming through it. I took the earphones off her so she could hear it. I took the blindfold off so she could see her nipples turning blue and being pulled two inches off her chest. I held my finger over my mouth in a shhhh gesture and removed the gag, then I turned the knob up those last three levels and listened to her scream while I pressed electricity through her clit and made her come again, over and over

GABRIEL

Fucking and fighting. That is how most Yelarian males lived. There were always plenty of women or females in the war camps. The only males who were monogamous were the mated males. When they didn't have sex, the build up of their rage made them better on the battlefield. Off the battlefield however, they were dangerously volatile and bastards to deal with. As I had not seen my mate in over a week, I was among them. This was going to be the hardest group to deal with. They were disagreeable about every godsdamned thing. I finally bellowed at everyone to shut the fuck up and reminded them this was not a democracy.

My spies had been all over the continent, even infiltrating the human lands. I needed to know who was loyal to the state, who was loyal to crown, and who just wanted money There were more regiments than I had imagined who were loyal to the crown. I asked if it was because they thought that was where my true loyalties remained, but they told me it was because they thought "the new princess" was going to restore the royals and heal the rift. I was seeing red. I knew my daughter was going to be a political pawn, but not at only a few months old. My parents' propaganda campaign was strong. I needed to get Caed on this, and I needed to get my ass back to Lyra before I killed someone.

I flew home, the rage building. I knew it was mostly because I hadn't been able to fuck my mate, but dealing with those sonsofbitches set me off. I stormed into the house not seeing anyone but her. She was standing in the kitchen and I grabbed her by the waist and went straight for the bedroom. As soon as the door was shut, she was trying to talk to me and I shut her up with my kiss. It was a brutal one and she cried out. I spun her around, bent her over the bed and grunted as I slammed into her. I fucked her wildly. We were both grunting every time I thrust into her. I knew my hands on her hips and bottoming out in her was hurting her, but she was breathing and I was not taking any time to make it pleasurable.

She lost her footing and fell forward onto the bed. She was trying to get her arms and legs back under her to give herself some leverage but I just held her down by her neck and fucked her harder. I knew she couldn't move. Her fighting me just pushed me farther. She started to scream as an orgasm hit her. I turned her head into the bed so she couldn't scream or breathe. She thrashed around and I finally released her head as another orgasm rocked her. I grabbed her breasts and massaged them roughly. I caught a handful of her hair and pushed her face up against the wall, and fucked her ruthlessly. I finally came with a roar and bit down on her. I held her there as she rested her face against the wall, panting. I thrust into her a few more times and grunted with each one.

12