Ice and Lightning Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her over to the bed and we collapsed onto it. I situated her on her side so I could push back into her. She wiggled to help me. Once I was inside her again, I snuggled her in my arms and when I said "I love you," she said "Fuck, Gabriel. I missed you too."

CAED

Gabriel had given me his updates. It wasn't great news. His side was going to be much more difficult to manage because they were a bunch of male Yelarians. As Gabriel said over and over again "fucking and fighting" were the only two things that mattered to them. When there was peace, there was not enough of either, since the battle rage is what further fueled the fucking.

I was trying to wrap my head around why they would want to follow the crown. It had never done anything to help them. The council had approved keeping humans for breeding. The council had kept their wars going. The council had kept them housed and fed. All while my parents hosted parties and made political promises they couldn't keep. Gabriel was right; they were winning the propaganda war. That was the only explanation. They truly had nothing else to offer so they were using our daughter as their miracle cure. They had been right; whether or not it had worked as planned, having a new heir had strengthened their position.

Gabriel had been to see our parents twice since we had taken Lyra and Lil there. They were not hearing it. They were not hearing that their nonsense was about to start a civil war. They were not hearing that our daughter was not one of their game pieces. They were not hearing that Lyra was more than just a womb, bought and paid for. He said he was finished talking. They were not going to listen. He knew that before he went in. Gods, why didn't he kill them when he had the opportunity?

LYRA

For gods know what reason, the council wanted me to come there next time Caed and Gabriel went to meet them. I mean, I was going, no matter what; my daughter and I would not be home unprotected, while their lunatic family was still alive, but why did the council want me there?

Caed and Gabriel gave their latest reports. The formal meeting had been adjourned and they were all sitting around a table theorizing and strategizing. Lil and I were sitting off to the side. I half listened as I made faces at Lil and shushed her every once in a while. I was listening to Gabriel go on again about why anyone would follow the crown. "They're bored," I half muttered. "Excuse me?" one of the counsel members asked. As I realized they were actually listening to me, I looked up at them. "They're bored?" I asked, unsure whether I was supposed to be talking. Both of my mates looked at me thoughtfully. "What are you saying?" Caed asked. "I'm talking about the fact that your people are bored. The have food, health, families, anything anyone could ask for, but they're still not happy. They don't want to fuck and fight for political reasons or out of necessity, they do it because they have nothing else to do." Nine Yelarian males sat looking at me, saying nothing.

GABRIEL

I was the only soldier at that table. I couldn't help but think she was onto something. I spoke up. "She may have a very good point." A few heads turned to me, but several eyes stayed on my mate. I started: "The Yelarian males who are causing the problems are the soldiers, and Yelarian soldiers are only active when they're killing. They do nothing else. They have no responsibilities. Very few of them have family lives or homes at all. There is nothing to distract them. As our society has grown and become more peaceful and educated, words have become more important and Yelarian soldiers do not understand not killing."

I knew that was a simplistic version of the situation and I had no solutions, but it was worth a hard look. I finished my point, but when I looked up, something else was going on.

The council chair was staring very hard at Lyra. I saw a spark in his eye and when she smiled at him, he smiled back. The noise in the room died as everyone was staring at either one of them or the other. He excused himself and went to our mate and sat beside her. He whispered something in her ear and she giggled. I could see that Card was not comfortable with this, and I was ready to explode. The elder turned to us and met each of our eyes. I felt calmer immediately and Caed had relaxed. The elder then took Lil in his arms and bounced her on his knee as she babbled. Lyra laughed and looked at us with delight. I felt a twinge in my heart at seeing her expression. I had not seen that expression on her face in a while. I looked at Caed and saw that he felt the same.

Finally the elder stood and walked back to the table as everyone's gaze followed. He sat back down and said "carry on, then."

As was not uncommon with Lyra, I had no idea what the fuck just happened. I wasn't even sure it had happened until we got home and Caed started questioning her. She said he just asked her how she was enjoying listening to all the old men talking about nothing. The he asked to hold Lil and that was it.

Caed, being somewhat more in tune with emotions, knew something else had happened but he had no idea what. I was at a total and complete loss. I asked her how it made her feel and she said he reminded her of her father. There it was. I was both happy and sad for her.

CAED

Lyra was the brightest she had been since we went to my parents'. We had not even been drinking wine lately and she wanted it with dinner. After, she was a little tipsy and flirting with both me and Gabriel. She was giving us quite the show as she sat on our laps and rubbed up against us through our clothes. Every time one of us would try to touch her she would shake a finger in our faces and say "no, no, no" and laugh. She started to do a strip tease in Gabriel's lap. She got her shirt off and he grabbed at her breasts. When she shook her finger in his face, he growled and took her down onto the floor. He was ripping her clothes off by the time I left the room. Playing with fire, Lyra, playing with fire.

It didn't take long for her to come into my room. Gabriel followed her in and took the baby. She walked into the bathroom and gestured for me to follow. She was already naked and getting into the bath. She was looking devilishly sultry and was dancing for me as she has earlier with her clothes on. I climbed in and she immediately sat in my lap, facing me. I wasn't inside her, but she was rocking her body, sliding back and forth on my cock as it hardened under her. I slipped a finger into her and caught her nipple in my mouth. Milk started flowing from both of them. I massaged them as it started squirting out into my chest. She was producing more than enough milk for our daughter, so she enjoyed the relief from the pressure when I milked her full breasts. Ever since our fun time with the breast pump, I had had a fascination with watching the milk run from her. The wholesome fact that those were all she needed to sustain our daughter and the fact that it was so easy to get it flowing, hit something deeper in me than just seeing them as sex objects. Mommy issues, maybe?

I felt the slickness between her legs and knew I needed to be inside her. I loved bending her over the vanity. I could see her round ass moving back and forth on me, then I could look in the mirror and see those huge breasts hanging down, swinging to the rhythm we set. Gabriel and I had compared notes and smirked at how easy it was to make her come when we threw our wings out in the mirror. I did just that and she moaned as she clenched down on my cock with her first orgasm. I pulled out and took her to the bed. I slid my fingers into her and she rocked back and forth on them. I watched her face as she gasped. It was well past time to fuck her again. I got on top of her and teased her and made her beg for a little while. Gabriel had taught her a few things I was learning were pretty fun. She finally wrapped her legs around me and I started thrusting into her faster and harder. She screamed as she came and I bit into her as I let myself go.

12