Ice and Lightning Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked more about Caed and Gabriel. He said he liked "the friendly one" but didn't know about "the other one." I laughed and said, "Oh, you for sure won't like him. No one does." He looked at me confused. "Gabriel was what you have thought of Yelarians all your life. He is changed now, but he will still slaughter nations to protect us, and I can guarantee you will never like him." That was such a strange answer to give. I had never thought of it in that sense, but Gabriel was definitely not likable. I loved him to the end of the earth, but other than myself, Caed, and Lil, I can't say anyone would ever like him. He didn't care, so that was fine.

My mates landed again at the edge of the clearing. They leaned against boulders on the other side and gave us time, but it was obvious they were concerned and impatient. It was time to go. "Daddy, we have to leave, but I will be back soon and I will see Gracia. I don't want to wait any more to see her. It killed me today to know she wasn't going to be here, but we weren't sure how you would react to my family, and I didn't want her to see it if you were not welcoming." The pain in his eyes was apparent, but he understood. There was, understandably, long held hatred and mistrust of Yelarians. I needed my father to see we were different from what we had been told all our lives. My mates walked toward us as my father loved on Lil some more. He finally handed her to me with tears in his eyes and said "Promise you will see us soon. Gracia is going to go crazy over her niece." My father stepped forward and shook Caed's hand and nodded to Gabriel, who returned the same. He looked between the two of them. "It is obvious my daughter is very happy. Thank you both for that." I started to cry as I hugged him. I stepped back and handed Lil to Gabriel then Caed scooped me up and smiled at my father and said "it has been a pleasure," and two seconds after I said "I love you" to my father, we were in the clouds.

CAED

It wasn't long before Lyra hassled us into taking her back to see her sister. I had another message for her father but this time I approached him, shook his hand and greeted him. He was quiet but finally looked me in the eye and said "why her?" It was a punch to my gut. This man had been caused so much pain by us. I had to keep telling myself she was happy and now he knew where she had been and how she was doing.

"I did not choose this, Liam. I did not want this. It was decided for me. When I saw her in that cell, I was sickened, but I knew I was her best chance of survival. I gave her time, and space, and then the mating bond happened. It just happened. We don't choose it, the magic does, but I cannot express to you how thankful I am for her every single day." "What about the other one?" he asked. I cringed. "Gabriel is my brother. We did not know a female could be mated to two males, but it also just happened. We did not choose it."

"How does he treat her?" his questions continued. Dancing around truths was my specialty, so I hit it home. "Did you see her stop him with her hand? Did you see her slap his down when he came after the baby?" It would be beneficial if humans thought Gabriel was on a leash. He nodded at my question. "Gabriel looks scary. That is what he does, but he worships the ground she walks on and he will never hurt her." Her father seemed satisfied with those answers for now.

"Is she going to be able to come back? Can she see her sister?" his eyes brightened. I smiled "That is what I came here to tell you. She has harassed us enough that it needed to happen sooner rather than later. Please wait for us here at the same time every day, the same arrangement as last time. We have to make sure everything is clear before we will risk bringing them here.

GRACIA

Father told me he had a surprise for me. Every day we waited near the clearing. I harassed him and begged him to tell me what it was. We were standing there, talking and waiting, as usual, when two white flashes appeared in my peripheral vision. I turned and saw them and screamed at my father to run, but he caught me and held me there and said "look again," and when I turned, there stood my sister.

LYRA

Gods, I thought I was going to crumple when I saw Gracia. I could not get to her fast enough and I grabbed her and my father in one huge hug, all of us bawling our eyes out. Once the sobs stopped, the questions started and I was happy to go through it all again, but introductions first. I brought Lil to her. "Meet your niece, Gracia Liliana. We call her Lil." Gracia squealed, startling Lil. I hugged her to me and hushed her then passed her off to my sister who promptly removed her clothes like she was a toy doll and started blowing squishy kisses all over her and tickling her wings while Lil laughed a screeching baby laugh. I peaked over at Gabriel but he was doing fine. My sister followed my line of sight and her face turned white. I hugged her to me and introduced her to my "husbands. They nooded to her. Caed said, "very nice to meet you Gracia," and smiled at her, then Gabriel said the same thing. Of course he didn't smile, but he bowed his head again and toned down his monster energy. Caed said, "we will leave you" and Gracia gasped as they flew skyward.

I answered all the same questions my father had asked, and more. She was very interested in my "romantic life," so as we whispered and giggled, he found something very interesting in the pile of wood he had been chopping. It felt like my mates had been gone five minutes when it had actually been hours. They returned and dragged me away as we all cried and made promises to see each other soon. I felt like I left my heart in that clearing.

CAED

Lyra cried most of the way home. When we got there, she fed Lil, left her to Gabriel and dragged me into the bedroom. She needed me when she was sad, and she was plenty sad. She started by kissing me. We made out for a very long time before she started rubbing my cock through my pants. She laid on top of me, both of us fully clothed, and pressed up against me like we were making love. She started slowly stripping all my clothes off and covering every inch she revealed in kisses and caresses. When I was naked, I started doing the same to her. I worshipped every inch of her. If she could only know how real it was, my worship. My mate. My partner. Mother of my child. My queen.

She did not want our bodies to meet only where we were joined. She wanted us to feel all of each other. She started by settling down on my cock then laying forward and pressing every bit of her body to mine. She met my thrusts with her own. I was kissing and nipping at her neck. I licked the sealed mating scar I had left on her. She shuddered and sat up and started moaning while she was riding me. After all the time we had already spent feeling each other's bodies, it did not take long for me to come and I thought she had about five in a row.

She collapsed on me, but wouldn't let me pull out. She panted in my ear, trying to catch her breath. When she finally was able to breathe normally, she clenched down on me and started moving on me again. I started to swell up in her but she bit me and I was rock hard in one heartbeat. The bite just causes too much of a reaction. I couldn't stand it any more as I spun her around and I was on top and in her. I fucked her violently while she came, which sent me into another orgasm, which sent her into at least two more. Still feeling the effects of the bite, I flipped her over on her stomach and pinned her there. She tried to rise up on her knees, but I wanted the tightness I felt when she was on her stomach. Putting my knees up and on either side of her legs so she couldn't spread them, I pushed my erection up through her thighs and met with the moisture we had created as I thrust all the way into her. I fucked her slowly, and through that, another couple of her orgasms, then I pushed her arms down, further pinning every bit of her body down and fucked her hard and fast until she was screaming. When I could not possibly hold back any more, I roared as I shot all of me up into her.

Between us, we finished with at least fifteen orgasms. I had three, but her rolling ones made the numbers shoot up quickly. She was a mess. I went to get Gabriel and Lil. I peaked in and told him her status and asked if tomorrow was ok. He said sure but motioned for me to come in. "Where do you see this going, Caed? It can't be good for us if she is wanting to see her family all the time. It is not good for the cause of Yelarian unity." Sometimes Gabriel's warrior mind wouldn't let him think outside his own experiences. "This is exactly what we want, Gabriel. Lyra's family is very much loved by their people. If humans see a mixed family, the prejudice and anger may melt away. Our daughter and our mate can capture anyone's heart, Gabriel. You, of all people, should know that. This is HER destiny, Brother. We are just along for the ride."

We went to the council the next day. Noah had spoken to them. It was obvious when we walked in the door and they all bowed their heads to her. She mouthed "what the fuck?" to me, but smiled at them as she passed Lil off to Noah. For the first time, they had made a place for her at the table. I could tell it made her uncomfortable, but she didn't want to be rude, so she sat. The picture was absurd, one very small human woman, a baby, and nine giant Yelarian males. She had no idea, but they would all bow to her.

Author's note: This will probably be it for a while. I'm having a hard time moving on from here without writing a whole novel. Thank you for reading. Please take care.

12