Ice Cream

Story Info
Fucking on a first date with the ice cream guy.
2k words
4.55
9.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story has its origins in an email sent to me by an acquaintance. It turns out we had been hot for one another for a long time*

*

The dream came to me again, but this time it felt different. It felt different because I could see the face of my would-be lover. The dream always began with us naked in bed in the pre-dawn light, silently enjoying each other's heat and the aroma of sex. It would then end abruptly, leaving me frustrated. Just as well there was a vibrator in the bedside cabinet. But I felt somewhat bemused seeing who the dreams had been about.

I met this guy online, and he lived in my town. We had met several times, he came into my work once. I bought ice cream off him at a market. He even delivered a tub of chocolate ice cream to me when the last boyfriend ditched me in the middle of the night. The extent of our friendship had been the exchange of banter and being overly flirtatious with one another on social media.

Now he was available, and so was I, so we arranged to go out for dinner. The dream was that intense, it scared me. Knowing he was my date in the dreams, all along made me wet my panties before I had even finished getting ready. Maybe I would skip on the underwear, I didn't want a visible panty line.

Next thing I know, I was at the restaurant. It was an unsettling environment to see Martin in. I was used to him being so casual, having seen the many photos of him and his business on Facebook. I likened myself to be someone with a bit of bravado, but for some reason, I could not bring myself to go see him at the markets. I felt awkward and shy, and I was convinced that night would be a failure. Why don't I just pretend we never had a "thing", whatever that thing is.

I need not have worried. Martin was polite, charming and ruggedly handsome. Dinner went really well, and a moment hit me when I suddenly thought, "Oh my god, he is not a creep. He is just right!".

Whatever right is.

There was something about his radiantly sapphire eyes that intrigued me. They looked right through me, into my soul, but in a warm, calming way. What an intense connection we had going. I could tell that the waitress could see this charming calm as well. Her attentions were too regular, and the way he looked at me when he addressed me was too long to be of casual interest. Something was communicated between myself and the waitress -- he had the "something" that mesmerised us.

My phone buzzed. I knew who it was. I excused myself to the bathroom, and found a text from my friend Ashley, doing her usual check-up on me when I went on dates.

"Hey Kristy, hope all went well on your date with Martin. Need rescuing?"

"Date going well. All is good, I am quite delighted actually! No rescue needed."

A quick scan of myself in the bathroom mirror, I could see the self-doubt creeping it. "Martin's probably done a runner by now.", I thought. Could I see grey hairs coming through? I described myself as "curvy", but the trolls were a lot crueller. Maybe I am just fat. It was thoughts like that that led to a lack of confidence, so it had taken me a long time to get back into the dating scene. I took a deep breath and hoped that all my preparations for tonight were not in vain.

As I approached the table, the waitress showed her visible disappointment at my return. Martin looked up at me, and those eyes enveloped my soul once more. Wow, what a beautiful smile too.

"All okay?"

"Yes!"

"So is the cavalry coming?"

I felt my face get hot as I flushed with embarrassment.

"Kristy, it's okay. Woman look out for one another."

"I am glad you understand that. I am sure some dates would be offended."

Dinner ended with lots of light conversation and moments of silence that were overwhelming, but I was not embarrassed. We used such silence to think about one another and how we wanted to see each other again. I had to focus on not allowing my imagination to run away with me. Perhaps I needed to calm the stirring I could feel in my loins as the night went on. Then I realised we had been there for over two hours and the restaurant was closing.

We made a hasty exit, and as Martin held the door open for me, he rested his hand on my lower back. At first, I thought this was just him being chivalrous, but as we crossed the street, his hand remained in situ. It made me feel safe and highly aroused.

"Can I offer you a lift home? I would really like to make sure you get home safely."

"Yes, thank you".

I sounded muffled as my imagination launched into outer space. Here I was in his car, and before I knew it, I was home. He knew where I lived and indeed, had known for many years.

"Would you like to come in for coffee?"

I immediately regretted uttering those words and realised how corny they sounded. I need not have worried. His eyes locked onto mine, and after what seemed like an eternity, he replied.

"Yes, please".

I saw that alluring glint in his eyes, and there was a hint of a smile on his lips.

"How do you take your coffee?"

I bustled in the kitchen, quivering slightly as I struggled with the pots of coffee and sugar. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me, and this husky voice whispered in my ear.

"However you would like to serve it to me..."

"Ooh, Martin, I didn't think you would be so forward. Have you liked me all this time?"

"Of course. Couldn't you tell?"

"Well, forgive me, for I am a bit naive. Perhaps a bit too shy. So?"

I gasped as he pressed behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist. Deliciously soft lips nuzzled into my neck. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and moaned ever so softly, not wanting to break the spell of the moment. I felt him harden against me as he ran his hands down the front of my skirt and then up my thighs. I heard him gasp as he found the top of my suspenders and my smooth thighs. His moan was ever so audible as his hands came around to my buttocks and he realised that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

As I steadied myself on the counter, I enjoyed the decadence of the moment. Perhaps better than any ice cream he had ever given me. His hands found the laces of my corset and the tight lacing unravelled loosely. His hands came to my breasts and he ever so softly caressed them, rubbing his palms over my erect nipples as he slowly pressed against me. He was stiffer than he was before, as he swayed slightly until he was in between my buttocks. I was surprisingly aroused by this, enjoying the tease, but hopefully, this was not the full extent of his sexual moves.

His hands moved down again, and he took half a step back and with his hands on my hips, I moved me back and slightly spread my legs. I left my hands on the counter, and he massaged one shoulder one-handed. I heard his trousers drop and waited with slight disappointment as I thought it would be the standard "bang from behind". I felt both hands on my shoulders, and they ran down my back across my buttocks and up the inside of my thighs. He touch was gentle as he cupped his hand to feel my wetness in its entirety. His thumb slipped inside me, and the effect was mesmerising. He had found my G-spot and began to gently massage my clit. I felt waves of ecstasy slowly building inside me. The outcome was fantastic, and I didn't want it to end. My legs were beginning to tremble, and I thought I was going to collapse. Suddenly, I could contain myself no longer, and the trembles grew to a crescendo as I felt the explosion from within. His rhythm changed, and waves of pleasure came over me. Gushing all over the floor, but I didn't care, I was going to ride this wave until I collapsed.

As the waves subsided, I could feel my juices running down my leg, and a calmness came over me. It felt like a lifetime as he lingered. I want more. Did he read my mind?

He entered me. I moaned loudly this time as he filled me and started slowly thrusting, teasing me. I pushed against him driving him deeper inside me, and his pace immediately quickened, taking me by surprise and making me squeal with unbounded pleasure. I threw all caution to the wind and twisted and thrust until I could take no more and exploded again. It was then I heard him cum. We stopped together, and he leant forward to wrap himself around me. It felt so dirty, yet it felt so right.

I faced him and silently led him to my room, where, in the darkness, we removed the rest of each other's clothes. The stockings feel to the ground in a gentle whisper before we climbed into bed. As I fell asleep that night, I looked out my window to see a shooting star. I dreamed of breakfast and hoping Marty would be there with me. When I woke that morning, he was there, one look and...

Suddenly, his hand was on my thigh, lightly pawing at my skin. Feeling him move under the sheets, he slowly kissing my shoulder, down my arm to my fingertips. He took each finger into his mouth and sucked them gently. How fucking erotic. That made my cunt moisten, and nipples harden. Lips moved to my tits as he gave them a light bite and flicked them with his tongue ever so gently. Suddenly, Marty filled his mouth with my breasts. The hard sucking after the gentle teasing aroused me even more and I moaned ever so quietly, not wanting to wake from this dream-like state.

Martin's tongue moved down my stomach. It made me thrust my hips, urging him further down. It took all my might not to grab his head and encourage him. There was something about the way Marty used to eat ice cream that made me sure he knew how to eat pussy. He gently spread my legs apart. I couldn't see him in that morning light, but I could definitely feel him. His lips reached my swollen clit before he flicked it with his tongue and gave it a little suck. Being licked up in such a delicious way, he probed around my pussy, drinking me up. The massaging of my clit eliciting a sonorous moan.

Waves built as I was climaxing, with the swift manipulation of my G-spot. Waves that turned into tsunami proportions and came with such ferocity, I almost passed out.

That had never happened before. I looked at the ceiling feeling disorientated, and suddenly it all came back to me. I peered down, and those sapphire blue eyes were looking up at me, underlined by a wry grin. I willed that cock inside me, and Marty placed my ankles on his shoulders, plunging deeper. With his arms around my thighs, he held position and slowly pulled back until the head of his cock was rubbing on my lips. Such a control rhythm of movement, as waves continued to ascend once again.

His eyes never left mine as our bodies joined in a symphony. Our bodies twitched, and we both let out their screams of pleasure together as we orgasmed together. Perhaps it was reckless, but I felt his hot cum inside me, and he did not stop thrusting until he had nothing left. I was left to catch my breath as his cock continued to twitch in me. He withdrew from me, sat back on his legs and spoke the first words of the day.

"Good morning. What would you like for breakfast?"

I smiled giddily. "Chocolate ice cream?"