Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped drinking and turned pale, "A few times," he answered, noncommittally.

"With who? You were under age," I inquired, trying to hold back my temper.

"With no one!" He glared, sounding embarrassed. "It was just... at home. Three times." He finished, before emptying his glass. "Can I have more?" He asked, baring his neck as soon as he asked.

I now decided that truly hated when he did that, for I could tell something was wrong again but I still didn't want to push. Besides, I saw us as equal, he didn't have to do that for me.

"You're of age now Willow. I trust that you can handle drinking as much as you want. However, if you ever get out of control, I will have to make rules." I warned.

The omega nodded and handed his glass to me. "Just one more," he told me, already looking a bit glassy eyed.

"Sure thing Princess," I replied, going to refill both our glasses.

*******

Willow's Pov:

I quickly downed my second glass of wine, feeling more anxious over what I had to do than ever, despite my attempt to get myself drunk. I knew two glasses of alcohol wouldn't help a good deal but I didn't want to drink too much and get sloppy. I figured that would make me look like a fucking fool in front of Max, even though I was sure I would anyways. Therefore, I at least wanted a little bit of control going into things. The alpha studied me with soft eyes, as if he were enchanted with my fidgeting, but I figured his look had more to do with the wine than it did with being attracted to me. The thought was a sad one but it was practical. He'd had his chance for better and then he got tied down with me, who he never wanted.

How could anyone find that attractive, I thought sadly, the wine making me feel unexpectedly vulnerable and weepy.

I looked at the clock again, feeling agitated. It was just now only 8pm. I sighed in frustration. I just wanted to get this whole experience over with and was mostly beginning to hate the idea that Maxwell was going to watch. What if I looked stupid or did it wrong? Would he laugh? Would he make fun of me? Would he complain to his friends? To Frank? Maybe they would laugh together behind my back... maybe Frank would tell the whole pack how pathetic the King's mate truly was. Maybe I would completely ruin my Alpha's reputation and he'd throw me out on the streets! All because I didn't know what I was doing or how to please.

I didn't realize that I'd lost control over my senses and that I was emitting sheer panic into the room until Maxwell exclaimed, "Willow what's wrong? Please tell me! I know somethings wrong," he begged, looking distressed as he sniffed at the air.

I briefly shook my head and took a deep breath, forcing myself to take back control of my scent and hating that I'd shown unmistakable signs of weakness in front of Max. "I'm fine Alpha," I lied. "I.. can we.. do I have to wait until bedtime to... um... ugh!" I cried, feeling frustrated that everything was so difficult for me process, let alone articulate.

Immediately, Max had his arms wrapped around me, squeezing me tight in comfort as he released his calming scent into the air. I started to bury my nose into his chest for more of it, desperately in need of him but at my acceptance of the need, I stiffened, remembering that what I had to do was a part of sex. I couldn't afford to look needy, I wasn't the others. I was a Luna. I needed to stop acting pathetic and get on with it.

I pushed myself back out of Maxwell's arms and gave him my most exasperated expression, even though my wolf was screaming at me to get back into the alpha's arms. "Well? Can we just get it over with or not?" I snapped, internally wincing when I caught the alpha's slightly hurt expression, before his face turned neutral. My wolf growled at me, making me feel worse. I hadn't meant to hurt my mate.

"Yes Willow. We can, of course, get it over with," he finally answered after a minute of silence. "Do you want to stand? Or would you like the bed? Shall I fetch a chair from the kitchen so that I don't have to be near you? How about a blindfold? Do you want me to wear that? How abou-"

"Yes!" I cried out desperately, cutting him off.

Part of me guessed that Maxwell might just be lashing out but a pathetic part of me hoped he was serious. "Please," only just keeping my tone from begging as I tried to save my pride. "The blindfold," I continued, staring down at my feet in shame. For as tough as I often tried to act, it was clear to me how much of a weak, coward I truly was.

Maxwell only nodded and quickly walked out of the room but he made sure to give my shoulder a gentle squeeze as he passed, leaving me slightly confused. I'd expected him to be angry or frustrated with my pitiful behavior but he was affectionate?

Puzzling.

The alpha returned just as quickly as he left, "Where do you want me?" He asked, making me blush unexpectedly as my thoughts burned shameful desires for him into my mind.

"The bed is fine," I murmured, watching as he tied the blindfold tight across his eyes once he was sitting.

However, I did not trust the alpha, not entirely, and I quietly danced around in a circle and pulled crazy faces at my mate but when he did not react, I decided to believe that he really couldn't see me. I sighed quietly, feeling relieved, and then quickly removed my shirt, pants and underwear, feeling as though he would want me completely bare and vulnerable, despite his handicap.

"M-m-my c-clothes are off," I half stuttered and half whispered, feeling self-conscious, even though I was sure he couldn't see me. I stood there for a moment, unsure if I should proceed, needing to be told what to do.

"Start whenever you're ready," Max encouraged after a minute of complete silence, making no move to come closer to me.

I nervously bit my lip and stood in front of my mate, gazing at his perfect form, while my hand slowly reached down to grab my slim cock. I gripped, tentatively at first, then more firmly as I stroked the member within my fist, my breath hitching as a wave of arousal rolled over me. I decided to move my hand a little faster and was rewarded by chills erupting across my skin. I helplessly let out a tiny moan and when I did, I once more felt an embarrassing wetness coming from my asshole. The alpha sniffed at the air the moment my hole started leaking and I flushed in humiliation but that did not stop me from moving my little fist even faster. I closed my eyes as I sent several waves of pleasure coursing through my body at once, which caused a loud moan to escape past my lips.

I felt a bit uneasy at hearing myself and my eyes danced towards Maxwell's face once more, to see if he was laughing at me. I flushed deeply when I noticed that rather than finding me amusing, the alpha's jaw had gone slack and his own hand hovered over a rather large bulge beneath his pants. I didn't understand his reaction but I found my wolf humming with pleasure at the display. The alpha looked as helpless and undone as I felt and that delighted something within me. I found myself filled with a longing to approach my mate, as liquid began to drip down my thighs.

I stopped my ministrations and tiptoed a bit closer to Max. Then, I quickly took a deep breath and blurted out, "M-may I see your c-c-cock Alpha?"

Maxwell moved his hands as if he were about to remove the blindfold.

"No please!" I begged instantly, not wanting him to see back. "Couldn't you just... keep it on?"

"Whatever you want Willow," the alpha answered kindly, encouraging my curiosity, and then he began to change.

First, Maxwell stripped off his shirt, slowly, seductively, and I felt my cock throb in my palm at the sight, wanting my boyhood crush more than I ever had before. My eyes became hooded as my mate slowly rubbed his large palms down his wide, chiseled chest, stopping right above the waistband of his sweatpants, while I panted at the view. He took an agonizingly long time to push the hem down, exposing a thick nest of dark curls before his broad, veiny cock abruptly stood at attention. I immediately noticed it was leaking and the thick, creamy mess that covered the tip. I felt the urge to lick it off and blushed in surprise at my vulgar thought but that mattered little, for an incredibly submissive portion of my brain recognized my place as its slave and my knees buckled as my body tried to force me to kneel before the impressive cock. However, before I could, the rest of my brain began to truly register the sheer size of Maxwell's member, it had to be at least fourteen inches, and so, so thick. I shivered, some of my previous desire tempered by my fear of being ripped open.

"You're going to break me," I unexpectedly whimpered, feeling sick with anxiety as my lust ebbed away.

Instantly, the blindfold that covered the alpha's eyes was ripped away and I registered a flurry of movement before Max crushed me against his chest in a tight hug.

"No, my Luna, no. I could never hurt you like that," he promised as he pressed a kiss to the top on my head. "I'll go so slow, I'll take days to open you up if that will help to ease your mind. I'll be so gentle with you, I promise. There's no need to worry though, your body is made to fit with mine," he whispered lightly, in an attempt to sooth me. "It won't be as bad as you think."

I shuddered against his warm chest as I listened, feeling like I was overreacting but unable to regain full control over my emotions. I blushed in shame as I attacked myself. Alpha was trying to comfort me, I bet he didn't have to do that with the others. I bet they took his cock with ease and that he loved it. I bet he hated having to baby me.

Why was I such a child about everything lately? I thought bitterly, completely unable to force my body to break free from my mates hold.

Maxwell held me close for several minutes and eventually, I felt calm enough that I could allow him to put a little space between us. He pushed me a step back to properly gaze at my face and caressed my cheek with his hand.

"Are you ready to continue?" He asked, looking slightly concerned.

I blushed once more, "Will I always be bad at this?" I asked, a little desperately, feeling insecure over my slight breakdown.

"Of course not Willow!" He encouraged, "And you're not bad at this, you're just not used to it. Things will feel more natural the more you get to know yourself."

I bit my lip, feeling even more unsure, "But... you'll always be watching me," I began, hoping I wasn't about to risk punishment.

"Yes, because you refused an order," he replied calmly, looking a little curious as to where I was going with this.

"So every time I touch myself there will be an audience?" I asked him, feeling helpless and lost, unable to comprehend the rules.

Maxwell gave me a hard look and was quiet for so long that I began to hold my breath and barred my neck, terrified that he'd hit me out of nowhere because I couldn't figure out the rules myself. However, I kept my lips in a tight line for I refused to give him the satisfaction of hearing a pained cry.

"I only said I'd watch before bed," he stated carefully.

I didn't change position while I answered "But if I'm only allowed to touch myself when you watch-" I started.

"Luna no!" Max suddenly growled, sounding frustrated.

I took a frantic breath and did my best to stop myself from speaking.

Maxwell took a deep breath and paused for a moment. "I'm sorry... I never meant for you to deprive yourself in such a way," the alpha finally continued in a much calmer voice. "If you promise to obey my order, I can leave right now and let you finish things, if that would help to ease your mind but, besides all that, you may pleasure yourself whenever you want. It's alright now. You really don't need anyone's permission but if you want mine, you have it."

My mate's words confused me even more. He was taking away his punishment and telling me that I had control and I wasn't sure how to deal with that, for as much as I hated the thought of always having an audience, I realized I hated him taking his dominance back in equal measure. Some sick part of my brain had started seeing any harsh treatment from Max as a sign that I belonged to him. My submissive side enjoying that there were consequences, longing for the order it brought to my life.

With a start I realized that the alpha was waiting for me to give him an answer so I shyly peeked up at him and whispered, "Stay," whimpering in need at his answering sigh.

"Come here Princess," he called sweetly, as he settled himself back on my pillows.

Feeling vulnerable in my nudity combined with my emotional state, I quietly obeyed, wanting to do anything to keep the alpha from taking his punishment back. When I reached the bed, Max grabbed my hands and pulled me up and onto his unclothed lap, spreading my legs so that his massive, hard cock was free to settle in between my thighs, next to my own, small, semi-hard one. I studied the size difference, feeling humiliated all over again and to my embarrassment, I became completely soft, feeling like I was a disappointment. Yes, I'd seen the pictures from before but somehow, in person, it stung that my body was so pitiful in comparison to my mates; I could never be his equal. I would always be less than him, no matter how perfect I tried to be. I felt my body stiffen in response to the epiphany, trying to somehow protect me from the unfairness of reality.

"Go on, tell me how pathetic I look compared to you," I managed to snarl, holding my muscles tight, bracing for laughter and ridicule.

I sucked in a nervous breath when the alpha ignored me and instead, he quickly wrapped his palm around both our cocks, holding them together as he stroked. I bit my lip to suppress a moan as my member began to inflate once more, loving how the rough skin of his palm contrasted with the soft, rigid, wet skin of his cock against mine.

"Much better," he praised when my tiny cock stood at full mast, at approximately ten to eleven inches shorter than my alpha's and two thirds more slender.

"It's still ridiculously small," I growled with a grimace, half wanting to degrade myself fully before Maxwell decided to do so instead.

"Stop that," the alpha admonished with a light slap to my balls and I gasped, enjoying the small bite of pain.

"It's true though," I protested weakly, as more feelings of inadequacy rushed over me.

"Alright, yes, it is true," Maxwell finally agreed. "But, actually, as an omega, that is how things are suppose to be. So you see, your size is perfect," he praised once more.

"Is it?" I breathed, hoping that he wasn't lying. I loved being perfect.

"I'm serious Willow," he answered with a kiss to my temple. "In fact, if it helps to know, you're actually on the larger side for an omega."

My mouth dropped open in shock at my mate's words. "I-is that alright?" I stuttered.

Max's palm momentarily stilled and he hesitated before he said, "Willow, I don't mean to offend you but... I've seen a lot of naked people-"

I tensed once more and held my breath, scared as to how my mate thought I measured up to everyone else, considering I was just a clueless little virgin.

"-Hey, I haven't finished yet, you sensitive little thing," he told me as a heavy palm dropped to my shoulder, rubbing slow circles into the skin, while I flushed in embarrassment. "Willow, you're the most beautiful man I've ever seen," he declared, shocking me to my core. "Honestly, you're even more beautiful than the women I've been with. Please don't think anything is wrong with you. The cage didn't ruin you or hold you back in development. I promise. You truly are perfect."

"Of course I am," I snapped, feeling even more beautiful than I ever had before in my entire life.

I did not want Maxwell to know how my heart had melted over his sweet words, for there was always a chance that he didn't truly mean them.

He chuckled lightly and went back to work, rubbing our cocks together and I let him for a few seconds, enjoying the sensation, before interrupting.

"A-aren't I meant to do that Alpha?" I asked, ducking my head shyly and my hands trembled as they reached out to touch his cock for the first time.

Max took my hand in his and held it so that my palm lay partially around our cocks, as my much smaller hand was unable to fully grasp them both. His own palm closed the rest of the distance and together we began to provide our cocks friction in unison. It took no time at all for Max to explode and his thick cum splattered itself across my cock, hand, thighs and chest. I flinched slightly, unsure as to how I felt about wearing my mates cum but the uncertainty was soon erased by the overwhelming amount of pleasure my mates hand brought me, as his fist rapidly took over, and seconds later I was cumming into his palm.

I sagged forward, bracing my tired body against my mate's for a long moment, wanting to be close to him, needing to scent him. Unfortunately for me, less than a minute later, I remembered that I wasn't allowed to need all that. As quickly as I could manage, I pulled away from Maxwell and moved out of his lap, putting space in between us, even as it killed me to do so. He sighed a little, looking displeased and then got out of my bed.

"I'm going to take a shower," he informed me and I couldn't help the hurt look that crossed my face without my permission. "You can join if you like?" He offered, catching the expression before I could put my mask back into place.

I shook my head, not ready to be trapped in such a small space with him. The alpha nodded and picked up his sweatpants before leaving me on my own. I felt cold and alone but I distracted myself by using the shirt he had left behind to clean our cum from my body. I then put the shirt beneath my pillow in an attempt to hide it from the alpha. I wasn't sure what possessed me to do that but the pull to do so felt almost biological. I also knew my wolf would be tempted to fight the alpha if he, or anyone, tried to take the shirt back from me. It was mine now.

I buried my nose into my pillow, taking in the smell of my mates scent and sex as the odor's wafted through the fabrics. The scent was soothing and I mentally clung to it, wishing the alpha were here to hold me. I whimpered quietly to myself over the loss of his presence, all the while knowing that I'd never accept that much intimacy if he actually tried to hold me. My pain was my own fault but... I was a Luna, I wasn't weak, I thought to myself as I pulled my blanket up to cover my, still naked, body. I don't need anyone, I continued to tell myself as my fingers crept under my pillow, fisting the shirt bellow it. I'm not like the others, my thoughts tiredly continued as I let my eyes close, dreaming of how nice it would be to be pressed against my mates side, tangled in between his limbs.

*******

Maxwell's Pov:

I waited a little impatiently, for several minutes, beneath the hot spray of the shower, hoping that my little mate might join me. His masturbation session had been much more emotional than I'd expected and I both wanted and needed to give him close access to me. I had always known that omega's consistently needed aftercare, following anything sexual, in order for them to feel safe and happy, even if that was just a short cuddle.

When I had first come of age, I would often find the need to be tedious and time consuming, leading me to play with very few omega's. I much preferred betas, who could get off and go, if that was what I wished. However, now that my wolf had found its true mate, I found both of us longing to protect and cherish our perfect Luna, even if he was a pain in the ass at times. Unfortunately Willow had, again, refused to accept anything from me of the sort and I felt as though I were experiencing a sick sort of karma for never being very interested in aftercare before him. It felt as if he was punishing me.